All hotels in Leduc, Alberta, Canada
8208 36th Street, Leduc, AB, T9E0H7, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Business Stay."
Good place to stay for business and not far from south Edmonton for food and drinks (about 15 min. drive). Area has a good place to eat as well (Blackjacks on Sparrow Drive).
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"Hot Room, Frozen Snacks"
The A/C unit wasn't cooling, but the fridge froze everything at the medium setting. The hotel overall wasn't too bad, but my stay was still uncomfortable in the unseasonably warm weather on 5/25/15.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
"Close to the airport"
This hotel is close to the airport with excellent shuttle service. The staff was friendly. I enjoyed the fresh baked cookies they put out each evening.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Esther
"A Plus For Service"
Hotel was clean & modern with excellent service .Food @ the restaurant was great .Airport Shuttle service was prompt.My friends loved it & booked a return visit .
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
Marlene
"Edmonton"
Room was very clean and comfortable
5 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
Fred
"Great for airport"
This was my second stay and was chosen because I had stayed before. It's one of the newer facilities--wide hallways and newer beds. Rooms are about average size, but fridge and microwave are a benefit. Just overnight to get an early flight, so no free breakfast wasn't a factor (most don't open until 6 am anyway and had to be at airport by then). Shuttle exclusive to the hotel. Great service. It's a little farther east than the hotel alley, it's not that far.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Margaret
"great"
It was a one day stay and it was one of the best that I stayed and everything was clean this is my first time to see a very clean hotel
1 night trip Nov 24, 2014
remi
The hotel is located very close to the airport, all the services and rooms are excellent.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Great Stay!"
Very clean room. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful!
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Todd
"Weekend getaway"
Clean & quiet..
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"Overall Good Stay"
Bed was very comfortable & I had a good sleep. The heating & ventilation was efficient & quiet, adding to the room's comfort. Pantry sold microwv popcorn but it burned very quickly. Bathroom had no fan!!! That was needed.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2014
"Hilton Garden Leduc"
Stay was great but arriving had its challenges. Hotel address could not be used as a GPS address and the phone number given by Hotels.com rang with no answer. When I called Hotels.com using the number on the reservation paper, the people I spoke with were not that helpful at first but eventually somehow were able to reach the hotel and arranged to have the hotel call me and work through finding the place.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
Derek
"a very nice place"
This was a great motel.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
We got an awesome price on our room, which is great because of the great facility they have here but I did notice that all rooms do not come with a complimentary breakfast of some sort. Other than that little surprise in the morning, our stay was great and would certainly return again.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Well appointed hotel."
Great staff and facilities. Nothing else within walking distance however.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
This was a beautiful hotel with all the amenities. Great breakfast. Comfortable beds. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Jody
"Great Staff"
When I checked in I mentioned having to go to the airport to pick up my daughter. The wonderful lady at the desk suggested I take the shuttle over and back. She could see I was tired and trying to park at the airport and then walk more was going to be alot for me. (turning 71)
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Great except for loud AC"
Great place close to the airport and everything you want in an airport hotel. AC was mighty loud, but I think it was broken and not the norm.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
John B
"very quiet"
Comfy beds and very quiet location near the airport
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
tricia
"Truckers Dream"
The hotel was very nice. Not that easy to find at first. It is hidden away in the industrial park. Only 5 minutes from the airport. shuttle service was good.
1 night trip May 27, 2014
Rocky Grimard
"Hilton Garden Inn"
Garden Inn is a little more spartan than Hilton Garden Inns in the US. Comfortable but very basic room. Great location and shuttle service to the airport.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Comment on the hotel"
The room is so nice facilities and the location to airport is good but the sevices i dont like th services they have favoritism acording in nationality the staff is not friendly...
1 night business trip May 13, 2014
Marc
Stayed here to catch an early flight. It was perfect. Good little bar for a drink before bed. Clean hotel. Nice staff.
Other trip May 14, 2014
Karin
"Disgusting"
Absolutely disgusting hotel and attitudes. Worst booking I have made in this sure in 3 years.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2014
"Refreshing"
If you need a good nights sleep, in a safe environment with exceptional staff, Hlton Garden would be the place to stay. I had to change my non-refundable room to another day and the staff took care of me with no hassle. The staff was professional and listen and to what my needs were. Great hotel!
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Terry
"A comfortable stay"
We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. The hotel is very clean and I was happy to see that on the first night later in the evening, the lobby and restaurant carpets were being professionally cleaned. That to me is a good sign that they maintain a good level of cleanliness and maintenance. The room was very comfortable and very clean. The hotel itself was very quiet. The location would be good if you were looking for quick access to the airport as it is very close. We weren't accessing the airport though. We did have our vehicle with us. They had plenty of parking and did not charge for it which is a bonus. The location of the hotel wasn't far from the amenities of Leduc either and we were able to navigate through Leduc easily from the hotel. The staff was very friendly and professional. I would have to say though, the buffet breakfast was not that great. Little to choose from and very average for the price they charged. I thought the price was a bit steep for what you get. The pool was a little on the small side but clean and was not busy at all the whole weekend we were there. If we were in the area again, we not hesitate to stay here again.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Heating unit was excessively loud.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
Efficient check in and check out; friendly, helpful staff; comfortable room with amenities; and 24 hr airport shuttle service.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Hotel close to airport"
The 4 nights I was there was extremely loud. There were parties going on every night until 3AM. Didn't get much sleep. Was very disappointed that the staff could not stop children running up and down the halls, doors constantly slamming, and grown ups who kept shouting all night.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Looks are deceiving. Very nice hotel"
The hotel wasnt too much to look at from the outside...a bland structure on the frozen tundra. But immediately after walking into the hotel I was impressed with the cleanliness and style. I did find a couple of stray hairs on the bed, presumably from the housekeepers, but other than that it was a nice place to stay.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
Ryan
"Beautiful hotel!!!"
Hilton garden inn is clean and very well decorated. The entire staff was friendly and accommodating. We had an issue because hotels.com guaranteed us specific rooms but the hotel was not able to provide them... They upgraded us and gave us complimentary breakfast both mornings!!! I will definitely go back!!!
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2014
Rebekah
Very friendly service from all the staff..prices a bit high in the restaurant but the food was quite nice
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2014
"Fresh and new"
The hotel is quite new and clean. The staff was excellent and I enjoyed my stay. The hotel is in the industrial area and there is not much close by in terms of restaurants, shops and amenities (definitely not within walking distance). The restaurant and bar in the hotel is unique - it is right in the lobby. There is no separate room. Food was great.
2 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2014
hotel service was great! hotel was very clean,nicely decorated,and very cozy.amenities not near by though,only real complaint is hotel restaurant is very overpriced to eat at especially for a family.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
andrew
"Average stay for a supposed 4-star hotel."
Pros, our room were clean. We were accommodated when we asked for late checkout. Cons, Breakfast was overpriced. The hot tub did not work for the majority of our eight night stay. There was a bad smell throughout the main floor for the duration of our stay.
8 night business trip Aug 9, 2013
Traveller
"near airport"
We loved our stay. The room was very clean and the staff very friendly.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Very convenient to the proximity of the hotel. Staff extremely accomodating.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
excellent
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
"Not up to Hilton Standards"
Shower was not working properly, and room needed some maintenance.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2013
"New clean hotel close to the airport."
Hotel was fine. Service in the Restauarnt was very very slow due to lack of staffing.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2012
CMT

Very friendly helpful staff and comfortable modern clean room.
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
"Happy & relax stay"
It's like home away from home. We stayed for 6 nights. The hotel lobby, the room were clean and comfy and the food was good, too. People were very friendly there.
5 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Yvonne
My wife, two kids and I had a nice stay in a King suite. The staff at the hotel addressed all our requests promptly. The location is remote in an industrial park with little amenity in the neighborhood and requires a car to get any thing. The rooms were spacious, beds comfortable and pool was clean.
4 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Kristian
Had the family there, four kids under the age of 4. The pool was nice and clean but too deep for them to just play. Also no complimentary breakfast, but everything else was great.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Brandon
Excellent hotel. Awesome staff.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2015
Ninette
Nice hotel, close to airport, rooms were comfortable and very quiet.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
shauna
"Nice hotel, GREAT STAFF"
returning from sons grad. Seems like a nice hotel for the night
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
"lovely hotel. A bit removed from anywhere else."
Everything was great. it's a bit isolated for walking to anywhere else - stores or other restaurants.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Margaret
"Hotel is very nice looks brand new. Great location"
I really loved this hotel. Pleasant staff. Beautiful hotel
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Connie
Quiet and excellent place out of the main stream Exelent breakfast with very helpful staff
Other trip Apr 24, 2015