All hotels in Leduc, Alberta, Canada

"good hotel in a heavy industrial area"
Have stayed there before and the service is exactly what I have come to expect great.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
lamar
"good hotel-- just a bit farther from the airport"
I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for one night before flying out on an early morning flight. THe hotel is updated the rooms are fairly modern and clean. The food is reasonably priced (i ordered room service and they were very good). This hotel is at the end of all the hotels in leduc so takes a few extra minutes to get to. THere isn't anything nearby that you would walk to. The shuttle to the airport was on time but they do pick up a few other guests at other hotels on the way to the airport so its good to budget a little extra time. Overall this is a nice hotel, and the service was good- its just a little further away from the airport (on a plus this means that you don't hear the train that runs close to many of the other hotels)
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
Was just an overnight stay. Got in at 11pm and left at 9am. Room was clean, bed was comfortable. Bathroom was very nice, liked the walk in shower. Very spacious. Very great rate for the quality of the hotel. Would stay again and recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
Marissa
Room very clean and comfortable. Staff were very helpful.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Excellent facility"
Had light lunch at the hotel excellent server! She was quick and very attentive! Tasty food. Room was immaculate and modern. Bed and pillows comfortable. Even for one night it was a perfect choice.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
The only thing that disappointed me was the room we were put in was a handicapped room and the shower was very messy. A breakfast would have been nice as well.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"love the people . they are so helpful"
we had a problem with our flight and the gal there said to phone the airline was great and she was right.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
debie
"Very good"
Clean and spacious room with a very well appointed washroom. Lots of light in the room and very quiet - a relaxing place to come back to. Stopped on a business visit here and will likely do the same from now on. Price wasn't too bad either. One thing which I found weird was a lack of an exhaust fan in the washroom per say..it just kinda has an air vent. Didn't cause any major issues, however as the steam cleared out properly after a hot shower. Wish they'd also throw the breakfast in there too. And some water bottles.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Pulk
"Decent Stay Near Airport"
Airport shuttle was already waiting. Very easy to get to and from the airport in a timely manner. Comfortable room with Keurig coffee.
Bonnie
"Close to airport, great food, amazing beds."
Perfect for my before and after airport needs. Loved the king size bed, is basically a brand new hotel. Staff were perfect. Food was incredible. Shuttle bus was on time. I'd definitely stay again no hesitation.
Carly
"Awesome beds"
Very quiet and no highway noise, staff very helpful.
kat
"Nice hotel close to the Edmonton International Air"
Perfect but the room temperature way too hot. Could not adjust it. And no free continental breakfast. Overall great place !
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Good help is truly hard to find!"
I'm torn about our stay at this hotel. We arrived from our late flight at 1am on a early Friday. I had booked this room while we away still on vacation in Mexico. We arrived to a young fellow who was on the phone turning away business. I patiently waited while he finished, gave him my name and said we had a reservation. He told me we didn't have a reservation but did I have a confirmation of my booking. So I showed him my booking on my phone. Can you believe he still argued that I didn't have a reservation! In the meantime my husband was out parking the truck only to walk in to find me still discussing a room that this fellow still claimed we didn't have. So once my husband started asking this guy the same exact questions I had discussed low and behold he produced a "pre-printed" check in package with our name on it!!!!! This was unbelievable!!! We then went to our room shaking our heads the whole way, that did not make sense. The room was clean and we couldn't wait to get to sleep but it was a restless night as we just could not make sense of the poor service we received upon our arrival. I have to say we just will not "ever" be booking there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
Very good
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Gideon
"review"
Good
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
"Best hotel staff"
While all their names escape me, the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn are unparalleled in service and accommodating the needs of the guests. In our two night stay, we experienced this with multiple different shifts and were blown away by how courteous, friendly and helpful everyone was. The amenities are great, the proximity to the highway/airport is perfect for travelers and the advance purchased price for this room is incredible. We originally booked this room for its price but now we'll be staying every time we travel down from the North (2 bookings since September 2).
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Merna
"Great layover"
Awesome beds and clean comfortable rooms.this review sucks tho.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Very clean, nice hotel close to airport"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were able to park our truck there until we returned from our trip. A very convenient shuttle took us to and picked us up at the airport.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Overnight stay"
We arrived at the airport very late. Tried to call the hotel to ask for shuttle on the airport hotel phone, could not get a connection. Went outside to find the shuttle was there, but advised it was full and had to wait almost a half hour for it to return. Shuttle bus is a small van. Have stayed here before and had a very good free buffet breakfast, however, this is not the case on Sunday. No free breakfast! $30 for two people to have coffee and a muffin is outrageous.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Very nice and accommodating. Close to airport"
We were able to park our vehicle there and take a shuttle
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Great, Clean and Relaxed"
I stayed for 2 weeks because of a course I was doing. Rooms are awesome and very clean. and the food in the restaurant is amazing.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Kyle
"close to the airport"
the hotel was so modern and nice, great little restaurant, open for breakfast or free continental breakfast, room was clean and new, Shuttle to and from airport, excellent service, desk service was very good, even dug out my van from the snow when we got back after a week away and it had snowed.. so grateful for the help, I would stay there again and recommend it to my friends and family.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
colette
"Not what I expected"
Wasn't everything I was expecting from a Hilton hotel...the room was smaller than I expected, the bathtub height didn't even come up to my knee and there was no bathtub rubber mat to retain from slipping thus I almost fell while I was getting into the shower. However it was very clean and the beds were great
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2014
"Very clean hotel with friendly staff."
The only thing that maybe could be approved is that they need more luggage carts. On checkout the front desk clerk could not find a cart for me to use. Having said that, he went above and beyond and checked all the floors to find one and checked in the back rooms, etc. but was unsuccessful and apologized profusely for being unable to find one. He did offer to come and help me bring my luggage down which I thought was very nice of him. We did enjoy our stay there and I did feel bad for the clerk being put in that position.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Patti
"Business trip"
Staff friendley, room clean, comfortable and quiet. Restaurant short staffed and a limited menu. The restaurant staff were friendly and worked hard to meet everyone's needs. Receiving our food was slow. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Christina
"Nice Hotel - Cold Lobby and Dirty washroom!"
First the hotel does not come up on the GPS and it is hard to get into. So that was not good. Then the lobby is cold and that is where the bar is, we had to go back to the room to get our coats. The worse is the washroom had hair all over the floor and the bedspreads had a dirty mark on it.
Joel
"Last stop before going home"
We landed at YEG at about 11:30, quickly made it through customs, grabbed our luggage and made our way to the hotel. We greeted by the pleasant overnight staff and were tucked into bed by 1 am.
Nicole
"Nice.....once we found it!"
Close to Edmonton airport and the shuttle was convenient. BIG problem though, was finding the hotel. We drove all over LeDuc/Edmonton as our GPS led us on a wild goose chase. We were fortunate enough to find a former employee at a nearby gas station who led us in the right direction.Room was spacious and clean and food in the restaurant was delicious.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Enjoyable stay"
This was the quietest hotel I have ever stayed at! It is close to the airport with 24 hour shuttle service. Very nice hotel.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Yvonne
"hilton edm"
excellent
2 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
Bernard
"Hotel location to Airport"
Fairly new hotel near airport and huge business park in Leduc
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Glen
"POOR SERVICE"
I had made a reservation and when I went to check in they told me that I did not have a reservation and they turned me away. I had made my reservation 2 weeks in advance as I was down for the auction. I then had to stay in Edmonton and it ended up costing me a lot more money for a room and fuel as well as my time. The front desk was rude about it and not accommodating to even try to find me something else in that area or even try to get me another reservation on another night. SO if I did not have a reservation how is it possible that they sent me this review!!
4 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Carl
"Great shuttle and taxi service."
Nice facility, good food, quiet and restful. The taxi drivers (provided by the hotel) were friendly and helpful when a stop for supplies was needed. The price was right!
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
A beautiful room in which we felt we were in luxury but incredibly comfortable! Excellent value all around! And a friendly and accommodating staff!
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
Evan Brown
"Oct visit"
Room was ok. Bed was comfortable, pillows were were like rocks. Expensive and wouldn't include breakfast because i booked on line. When u pay over 200 dollars for a hotel room in Nisku alberta at the very least continental breakfast should be included. Front desk staff and restaurante staff was mediocor. I have spent quite some time in hilton hotels this one definately does not measure up to standards
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Excellent accommodation"
Very clean, comfortable room. Would recommend to friends.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"VERY CLOSE TO THE AIRPORT"
STAFF WAS PLEASANT, ABOUT 8 MIN. TO AIRPORT, HOTEL WAS NICE AND FRESH, WOULD STAY AGAIN
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
"great sty"
If you're staying in this neighborhood, this is the hotel to stay in. Staff was extremely friendly, the pool was great, and the room was clean and comfortable. We got a great price for the one bedroom suite. The suite was huge. I'll stay here again.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
jay
Very clean hotel. Comfortable room. Convenient location. Would recommend to others to stay here.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Enjoyed my Stay"
was able to park my car out side, it was there when I got back, the room was comfortable and was happy with the service, I will do it again
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"good stay"
Hotel was nice, staff was nice. Over all a good stay but the beds were worn out!
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Rose
"Lovely stay"
The riom was spacious and clean. The staff were friendly and helpful. My only complaint was the toulet ran all night but i did mention it to the checkout clerk and he thanked me for the information
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Merrill L
"Overnight Stay"
Stayed overnight. We had an early flight and the location and shuttle service was excellent. We booked online and were assigned a room with a king bed. When we checked in we had to settle for a room with two queen beds as there were no rooms with king beds available. The gentleman who checked us in said this was a problem with online reservations. We always book online and have not had problems before. Our room was fairly clean but there was a towel hanging over the shower bar and the dusting was far from perfect.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Wayne
"Great quality of service!"
Had to book through Hotels.com at the last minute. Got a great rate, and went ahead with the booking. When I got to the hotel I found out that in my haste, I had booked for a day later and the hotel did not have my reservation. They found the reason and still honored the special rate. The desk person was very coutious and accomodating..
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
Robert W
"Great hotel to visit nearby friends."
Well located to access nearby towns and if required a :15 min drive to Edmonton Sourh to very good restaurants & shopping.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Gilbert
"Nice, newer hotel"
Was catching a flight early next morning. Hotel staff especially front staff was very helpful. Hotel looks new. Very comfortable beds. It is slightly out of the way if you don't have a car. If you have a car there are no problems. Will stay here again.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Kevmet
"Good for early morning flight"
Good hotel for an early morning flight. Rooms are clean and service is prompt. The hotel has a decent restaurant but if you want something different it's a bit of a hike.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
"Comfortable room"
Room was a good size and had a desk as well as a chair. Connections for computer and devices. Front desk staff was very friendly and efficient with checking. My reservation was for a king size bed, however, when we got to the room it was a queen. Didn't bother changing it, the bed Was comfortable.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
kathy
Friendly and courteous staff. Very nice hotel.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
"An Oasis"
In a spartan location, more or less apart and by itself, the Hilton Garden just south of Edmonton, opposate the airport is well appointed, clean and friendly, and offers more reasons to stay in than most others. This is a great stay for all. I was accompanied by my youngest son, 12 years old, and on the second night he wanted to remain at the hotel rather than go out for supper or entertainment. The room has a Keurig, a microwave and a small refrigerator, and the open concept lobby opens to the check in, a convenience store, a really good resteraunt, (awsome breakfast), a bar and a front room conversation area. The staff is very attentive, I didn't see a menu, the focus is on what can we get for you, and as much as I expected the typical larger than normal bill, I was surprised by how small the resteraunt bill was. Next time we have got to try supper. This time it was pizza delivered and refrigerated and re-heated in the microwave just like home. This is my new hotel for Edmonton. :)
Other trip Sep 15, 2014