All hotels in Leduc, Alberta, Canada

Great pool
    Awesome vibe
    Clean
  • Value for money
"Very nice hotel & close to airport"
I found the staff very accommodating and went out of their way to satisfy my requirements.
Other trip Sep 25, 2015
Don
"Flying our the next day"
Lots of parking close to entrance. Check in was simple the staff were friendly and helpful. Room service was polite when ordering and food was prepared and delivered quickly. Check out went smoothly. The only negative was that the hotel was a little hard to find as it is so new so doesn't show up on any GPS maps.
Other trip Sep 25, 2015
"Good and comfortable hotel"
very comfortable stay but there is nothing around
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2015
"close to the airport"
this hotel is perfect for travelers going to Edmonton airport.. its new, clean, right off Hi-way 21 and 5 minutes to airport. I loved that I could leave my auto there for the week and be shuttled to and fro the airport. I definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 12, 2015
"hilton edmonton airport is a winner"
rooms were spotlessly clean. frontdesk was friendly and fast. restaurant service was excellent and the food was good value.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
John B
Very friendly helpful staff and comfortable modern clean room.
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
"Happy & relax stay"
It's like home away from home. We stayed for 6 nights. The hotel lobby, the room were clean and comfy and the food was good, too. People were very friendly there.
5 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Yvonne
My wife, two kids and I had a nice stay in a King suite. The staff at the hotel addressed all our requests promptly. The location is remote in an industrial park with little amenity in the neighborhood and requires a car to get any thing. The rooms were spacious, beds comfortable and pool was clean.
4 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Kristian
"Close to Airport - Convenient to South Edmonton"
Overall good stay. The hot tub was cool and a little dirty looking but the swimming pool was good. The beds are excellent and we really like having a microwave and refrigerator in the room.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"Convenient to south Edmonton"
Clean room, friendly staff, and they had read my last review, treated me like family.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
"Travel tims"
Good for one night. The hotel has what is needed and no need to leave to eat sonewhere else
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Fred
"Lovely hotel"
First class hotel to stay at for Edmonton airport shuttle provided by hotel free of charge
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
william
Had the family there, four kids under the age of 4. The pool was nice and clean but too deep for them to just play. Also no complimentary breakfast, but everything else was great.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Brandon
Excellent hotel. Awesome staff.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2015
Ninette
"Great hotel!"
Great hotel! Had a pool and hot tub, with 2 small kids made it perfect to keep them entertained :)
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
AC
Nice hotel, close to airport, rooms were comfortable and very quiet.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
shauna
"Nice hotel, GREAT STAFF"
returning from sons grad. Seems like a nice hotel for the night
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
"lovely hotel. A bit removed from anywhere else."
Everything was great. it's a bit isolated for walking to anywhere else - stores or other restaurants.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Margaret
"Hotel is very nice looks brand new. Great location"
I really loved this hotel. Pleasant staff. Beautiful hotel
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Connie
Quiet and excellent place out of the main stream Exelent breakfast with very helpful staff
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Riaan
Very nice hotel,, friendly staff, good food,, recommend to everyone,, except my enemies. lol.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
michael
Very good, was a stay prior to a flight away. Staff were excellent, food in the dining area was excellent as well. Have stayed previously and would definitely stay again if the need arises!!!
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
"SUCKED"
Service was poor No express check out Noisy room with frig and micro wave so noisy I moved out the wall unit and unplugged them Front desk staff not friendly
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
richard
"so so"
Stayed for one night...booked a room with a king size bed for my wife and I. When we checked in and got up to the room, we had a room with two twins. No notice was given to us at check in that there had been a change in our booking. The thing that annoyed me about the situation was that the front desk agent never mentioned anything to me at check in. I've worked in the hospitality business...if a guest had booked a room type and we were not able to honor that, I would always notify the guest at check in if not sooner with a courtesy phone call. All that was told to me when I asked about it after we had been up in the room was that Expedia reservations are merely requests for specific room types and if they could not get us in that room type, then basically, too bad for you. If we had been staying for more than the one night, I would have checked out and asked for a full refund as that room was not suitable for us.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Sean
"Hilton Hotel review near Edmonton Int Airport"
Clean, comfortable room. Friendly hotel staff. Great stay!
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Edward
"stop over"
They could improve on restaurant. Oatmeal was like mush and bacon is always previously cooked and reheated. Coffee at check in counter is horrible. But on plus side, staff are very friendly and rooms are clean and comfy.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Caroline
"Great Airport hotel"
Excellent hotel great staff, great room, and the dining was excellent always good wholesome portions. The free airport shuttle bus was very welcoming.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Des
"incredible staff"
Enjoyed my Stay very much. staff Were incredibly helpful and very curtious. . Thank You So Much !
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Camille
"Convenient to the airport"
Nice hotel in convenient location to the airport, and to restaurants in Leduc. Very good fitness club, comfortable room, and newer looking hotel.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Greg
Awesome hotel beds are hard.
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
Camille
"Airport connection"
Stayed the night before an early flight for convenience. Staff friendly and helpful. Nice hotel easy for the airport.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Just OK."
The beds are heavenly! Some of the staff were magnificent, some were stand-offish. There was no convenience store nearby, however about a 5 minute drive from the hotel took you to a Tim Hortons, gas station and small convenience store. Towards the airport, there was another gas station, and a 7-11. I mention this because in the 'pantry' by the front desk there was no milk! You can get pop, snacks and cereal but no regular milk. The pool was a wonderful temperature but the spa was small and closed the three days we were there. Overall this hotel didn't wow me and I will be returning to the Best Western off of Ellerslie!
3 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
Jacqueline
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Nice and clean and close to airport good shuttle service
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
jackie
"Stayed for one night."
The bathroom was dirty around the wall edges, and you could not open the bathroom door at the same time as the room door, it was too tight. The bathroom did not have a fan which is always a disappointment. The beds were comfortable, the staff was friendly, and the place does have a new bright look.
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
Ben
"Had a relaxing time."
The front desk staff are very kind and efficient. The rooms ( I stayed in two different rooms) were very quite and comfortable, they were also very clean. The hotel is very close to the airport and the shuttle was on time. I can't think of anything disappointing about this nice hotel.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Myerman
"Nice convenient stay"
Liked a lot very clean room and bed, not so much a lot of noisy kids running all over the place. The bathtub's bottom is very slippery, had to be carefull, shower head was spraying all over the bathroom. The airport shuttle was very convenient and on time.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
irina
"Near airport"
There less than 24 hours but very comfortable. Breakfast buffet is good. Rooms are decent size.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
tricia
My grandson lost a souvenir from his first hockey game in the room after a phone call to the hotel about it they got right back to me saying they had found it and mailed it to me since I had left town it was only worth $10 but ment the world to him. Thanks for making his day
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"fabulous, close to airport"
Very comfortable beds and pillows. Hotel staff as very pleasant. Nice relaxing atmosphere
busyboys
"Close to airport"
Canot say much about it. Our plane was delayed three house, so we arrived atthe hotelat around 3 am. Only had 4 hours sleep until we had to go back to airport. The beds are very comfortable.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Good experience - would be good to have information about breakfast posted or have the front end staff explain how it works. Thanks
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Great stay."
Hotel Staff, including the airport shuttle driver were pleasant and very helpful. No complaints.
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
Bryan
"Clean and Friendly"
Exceeded my expectations, clean and friendly! Great Location, near the airport, great restaurants. Quick and easy check in!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Paula
Hotel is very comfortable, staff friendly and efficient, food was very good. Would certainly return.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"We were very impressed with the hotel"
We will be back to the hotel to stay. The price was great, the hotel was very nice, everything was immaculate. The food at the restaurant was really good as well! There was a pool which was a great bonus. The hotel was close to the airport too. The only reason I put 4/5 stars was because the air conditioner/air exchange in our room was very loud and woke us up every time it went on every 15 minutes, so we had to sleep without it which was very hot. Other than that, we loved the hotel!
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Stacy
Nice hotel, clean, friendly helpful staff. Our niece forgot her stuffy when we left for our trip and they went and found it for us and hung on to it until we returned a week later.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Room Temp Control"
Heating/Cooling unit very noisy and not able to turn the unit off. Cycled continually all nite, regardless of settings. Turned heat down to minimum setting, no effect to temp in the room... Fan off and system off controls ineffective..
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
tedd
"A little off the beaten path"
This hotel is a little away from the other hotels (at least for now). I stayed here once before so remembered where to go...first time I needed to ask. It is nice and quiet there. No road, construction or railroad noise. Staff both times have been excellent. Room is nicely appointed and very clean. They have really good cookies at the check in desk!! Love this hotel.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Jan
"On the way for be better"
The room was very good and very clean but the matress was hard and the shower got a water leak to the door and we have to put a towel on the floor for absorb the water and not possible to change the temperature in the room except the a/c, except these problem everything was perfect
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Martin
"good hotel in a heavy industrial area"
Have stayed there before and the service is exactly what I have come to expect great.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015