All hotels in Leduc, Alberta, Canada
8208 36th Street, Leduc, AB, T9E0H7, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9477

Very nice hotel,, friendly staff, good food,, recommend to everyone,, except my enemies. lol.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
michael
Very good, was a stay prior to a flight away. Staff were excellent, food in the dining area was excellent as well. Have stayed previously and would definitely stay again if the need arises!!!
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
"SUCKED"
Service was poor No express check out Noisy room with frig and micro wave so noisy I moved out the wall unit and unplugged them Front desk staff not friendly
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
richard
"so so"
Stayed for one night...booked a room with a king size bed for my wife and I. When we checked in and got up to the room, we had a room with two twins. No notice was given to us at check in that there had been a change in our booking. The thing that annoyed me about the situation was that the front desk agent never mentioned anything to me at check in. I've worked in the hospitality business...if a guest had booked a room type and we were not able to honor that, I would always notify the guest at check in if not sooner with a courtesy phone call. All that was told to me when I asked about it after we had been up in the room was that Expedia reservations are merely requests for specific room types and if they could not get us in that room type, then basically, too bad for you. If we had been staying for more than the one night, I would have checked out and asked for a full refund as that room was not suitable for us.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Sean
"Hilton Hotel review near Edmonton Int Airport"
Clean, comfortable room. Friendly hotel staff. Great stay!
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Edward
"stop over"
They could improve on restaurant. Oatmeal was like mush and bacon is always previously cooked and reheated. Coffee at check in counter is horrible. But on plus side, staff are very friendly and rooms are clean and comfy.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Caroline
"Great Airport hotel"
Excellent hotel great staff, great room, and the dining was excellent always good wholesome portions. The free airport shuttle bus was very welcoming.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Des
"incredible staff"
Enjoyed my Stay very much. staff Were incredibly helpful and very curtious. . Thank You So Much !
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Camille
"Convenient to the airport"
Nice hotel in convenient location to the airport, and to restaurants in Leduc. Very good fitness club, comfortable room, and newer looking hotel.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Greg
Awesome hotel beds are hard.
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
Camille
"Airport connection"
Stayed the night before an early flight for convenience. Staff friendly and helpful. Nice hotel easy for the airport.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Just OK."
The beds are heavenly! Some of the staff were magnificent, some were stand-offish. There was no convenience store nearby, however about a 5 minute drive from the hotel took you to a Tim Hortons, gas station and small convenience store. Towards the airport, there was another gas station, and a 7-11. I mention this because in the 'pantry' by the front desk there was no milk! You can get pop, snacks and cereal but no regular milk. The pool was a wonderful temperature but the spa was small and closed the three days we were there. Overall this hotel didn't wow me and I will be returning to the Best Western off of Ellerslie!
3 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
Jacqueline
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Nice and clean and close to airport good shuttle service
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
jackie
"Stayed for one night."
The bathroom was dirty around the wall edges, and you could not open the bathroom door at the same time as the room door, it was too tight. The bathroom did not have a fan which is always a disappointment. The beds were comfortable, the staff was friendly, and the place does have a new bright look.
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
Ben
"Had a relaxing time."
The front desk staff are very kind and efficient. The rooms ( I stayed in two different rooms) were very quite and comfortable, they were also very clean. The hotel is very close to the airport and the shuttle was on time. I can't think of anything disappointing about this nice hotel.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Myerman
"Near airport"
There less than 24 hours but very comfortable. Breakfast buffet is good. Rooms are decent size.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
tricia
My grandson lost a souvenir from his first hockey game in the room after a phone call to the hotel about it they got right back to me saying they had found it and mailed it to me since I had left town it was only worth $10 but ment the world to him. Thanks for making his day
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"fabulous, close to airport"
Very comfortable beds and pillows. Hotel staff as very pleasant. Nice relaxing atmosphere
busyboys
"Close to airport"
Canot say much about it. Our plane was delayed three house, so we arrived atthe hotelat around 3 am. Only had 4 hours sleep until we had to go back to airport. The beds are very comfortable.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Good experience - would be good to have information about breakfast posted or have the front end staff explain how it works. Thanks
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Great stay."
Hotel Staff, including the airport shuttle driver were pleasant and very helpful. No complaints.
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
Bryan
"Clean and Friendly"
Exceeded my expectations, clean and friendly! Great Location, near the airport, great restaurants. Quick and easy check in!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Paula
Hotel is very comfortable, staff friendly and efficient, food was very good. Would certainly return.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"We were very impressed with the hotel"
We will be back to the hotel to stay. The price was great, the hotel was very nice, everything was immaculate. The food at the restaurant was really good as well! There was a pool which was a great bonus. The hotel was close to the airport too. The only reason I put 4/5 stars was because the air conditioner/air exchange in our room was very loud and woke us up every time it went on every 15 minutes, so we had to sleep without it which was very hot. Other than that, we loved the hotel!
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Stacy
Nice hotel, clean, friendly helpful staff. Our niece forgot her stuffy when we left for our trip and they went and found it for us and hung on to it until we returned a week later.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Room Temp Control"
Heating/Cooling unit very noisy and not able to turn the unit off. Cycled continually all nite, regardless of settings. Turned heat down to minimum setting, no effect to temp in the room... Fan off and system off controls ineffective..
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
tedd
"A little off the beaten path"
This hotel is a little away from the other hotels (at least for now). I stayed here once before so remembered where to go...first time I needed to ask. It is nice and quiet there. No road, construction or railroad noise. Staff both times have been excellent. Room is nicely appointed and very clean. They have really good cookies at the check in desk!! Love this hotel.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Jan
"On the way for be better"
The room was very good and very clean but the matress was hard and the shower got a water leak to the door and we have to put a towel on the floor for absorb the water and not possible to change the temperature in the room except the a/c, except these problem everything was perfect
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Martin
"good hotel in a heavy industrial area"
Have stayed there before and the service is exactly what I have come to expect great.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
lamar
"good hotel-- just a bit farther from the airport"
I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for one night before flying out on an early morning flight. THe hotel is updated the rooms are fairly modern and clean. The food is reasonably priced (i ordered room service and they were very good). This hotel is at the end of all the hotels in leduc so takes a few extra minutes to get to. THere isn't anything nearby that you would walk to. The shuttle to the airport was on time but they do pick up a few other guests at other hotels on the way to the airport so its good to budget a little extra time. Overall this is a nice hotel, and the service was good- its just a little further away from the airport (on a plus this means that you don't hear the train that runs close to many of the other hotels)
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"Great food, great staff"
Nice atmosphere and very quiet room. Excellent dinner menu and food was delicious. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Great Gramma
"Very nice hotel"
Was just an overnight stay. Got in at 11pm and left at 9am. Room was clean, bed was comfortable. Bathroom was very nice, liked the walk in shower. Very spacious. Very great rate for the quality of the hotel. Would stay again and recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
Marissa
"Close to airport but that's it."
In need of an update. Tub wouldn't drain, all outlets in bathroom have been 'safed' off so you have to blow dry out in the room. Basically a tired hotel. For the money I should have stayed at the Executive Inn for the extra $20.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Room very clean and comfortable. Staff were very helpful.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Excellent facility"
Had light lunch at the hotel excellent server! She was quick and very attentive! Tasty food. Room was immaculate and modern. Bed and pillows comfortable. Even for one night it was a perfect choice.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
The only thing that disappointed me was the room we were put in was a handicapped room and the shower was very messy. A breakfast would have been nice as well.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"love the people . they are so helpful"
we had a problem with our flight and the gal there said to phone the airline was great and she was right.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
debie
"Very good"
Clean and spacious room with a very well appointed washroom. Lots of light in the room and very quiet - a relaxing place to come back to. Stopped on a business visit here and will likely do the same from now on. Price wasn't too bad either. One thing which I found weird was a lack of an exhaust fan in the washroom per say..it just kinda has an air vent. Didn't cause any major issues, however as the steam cleared out properly after a hot shower. Wish they'd also throw the breakfast in there too. And some water bottles.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Pulk
"Decent Stay Near Airport"
Airport shuttle was already waiting. Very easy to get to and from the airport in a timely manner. Comfortable room with Keurig coffee.
Bonnie
"Close to airport, great food, amazing beds."
Perfect for my before and after airport needs. Loved the king size bed, is basically a brand new hotel. Staff were perfect. Food was incredible. Shuttle bus was on time. I'd definitely stay again no hesitation.
Carly
"Awesome beds"
Very quiet and no highway noise, staff very helpful.
kat
"Nice hotel close to the Edmonton International Air"
Perfect but the room temperature way too hot. Could not adjust it. And no free continental breakfast. Overall great place !
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Good help is truly hard to find!"
I'm torn about our stay at this hotel. We arrived from our late flight at 1am on a early Friday. I had booked this room while we away still on vacation in Mexico. We arrived to a young fellow who was on the phone turning away business. I patiently waited while he finished, gave him my name and said we had a reservation. He told me we didn't have a reservation but did I have a confirmation of my booking. So I showed him my booking on my phone. Can you believe he still argued that I didn't have a reservation! In the meantime my husband was out parking the truck only to walk in to find me still discussing a room that this fellow still claimed we didn't have. So once my husband started asking this guy the same exact questions I had discussed low and behold he produced a "pre-printed" check in package with our name on it!!!!! This was unbelievable!!! We then went to our room shaking our heads the whole way, that did not make sense. The room was clean and we couldn't wait to get to sleep but it was a restless night as we just could not make sense of the poor service we received upon our arrival. I have to say we just will not "ever" be booking there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
Very good
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Gideon
"review"
Good
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
"Best hotel staff"
While all their names escape me, the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn are unparalleled in service and accommodating the needs of the guests. In our two night stay, we experienced this with multiple different shifts and were blown away by how courteous, friendly and helpful everyone was. The amenities are great, the proximity to the highway/airport is perfect for travelers and the advance purchased price for this room is incredible. We originally booked this room for its price but now we'll be staying every time we travel down from the North (2 bookings since September 2).
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Merna
"Great layover"
Awesome beds and clean comfortable rooms.this review sucks tho.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Very clean, nice hotel close to airport"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were able to park our truck there until we returned from our trip. A very convenient shuttle took us to and picked us up at the airport.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Overnight stay"
We arrived at the airport very late. Tried to call the hotel to ask for shuttle on the airport hotel phone, could not get a connection. Went outside to find the shuttle was there, but advised it was full and had to wait almost a half hour for it to return. Shuttle bus is a small van. Have stayed here before and had a very good free buffet breakfast, however, this is not the case on Sunday. No free breakfast! $30 for two people to have coffee and a muffin is outrageous.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Very nice and accommodating. Close to airport"
We were able to park our vehicle there and take a shuttle
Other trip Dec 1, 2014