All hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Oud Metha St, Near to American HospitalDubai127773United Arab Emirates, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
    Rather comfortable
    Breakfast is average
"Great place to stay. Helpful staff, clean"
Stayed 17 days very clean. Close to stores, Dubai Creek Park, Wafi, and Lamcy Plaza. Chunky Cheese near by. Great breakfast. Suite had everything needed to cook full meals. Washing machine a plus. Shuttle to many places. Staff very helpful when asked questions. Clean room, quiet neighborhood. Would stay again. Close to health care city which was a plus since we were there for surgery. Had our son and he enjoyed the pool. Staff were really kind to him.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Traveler
"In the heart of the city !!"
I've travel through Dubai 4-6 times a year staying at various hotels for 2-5 nights per trip. Last minute booking is what actually got me to stay at The Dunes. OMG !! What an amazing room i had. Bedroom, living room, full furnished kitchen with washer and dryer. The staff was all great, the service was excellent and the only flaw i can think of is the internet and how i had to keep going through the log in proceedure whenever my device would go to sleep. Yeah minor i know but i really enjoyed my stay here. I WILL BE RETURNING VERY SOON !!!!!!
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2014

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"5 Star Service"
I stayed at the Dunes for a total of 21 days. The staff were incredible. Very helpful with everything. The reception desk personnel took care of all my needs. Cleaning crew and room service was well above average. This review is the least I can do for them.
3 night business trip Nov 30, 2015
The staff is very helpful and friendly. Anytime I requested somthing, it was dealt wit immediately. It was a very comfotable stay.
3 night business trip Nov 20, 2015
"Average"
No complaints with the staff or cleanliness in particular, however no additional luxuries. Average accommodation all around, convenient location.
2 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
"Nice and clean hotel"
The hotel was clean and comfortable.
7 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
"Basic but Fine"
You get what you pay for and this is inexpensive but adequate.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"You don't need more"
I stayed there on 2012 and return in 2014 and still the same good and clean.
3 night business trip Feb 23, 2014
Mohammed
"A very nice hotel with a small supermarked next to"
WE arrived after midnight and should first check in at pm, but the friendly staff got us an excellent room right away, so we could get to bed and they even upgrade us.They were so nice and helpful all the time. Then breakfast was served outside by a lovely staff, and the hotel is in walking distance from a big hotel where we could have dinner with wine. The rooms were excellent with micro oven, washing machine fridge & freezer, what more can you want on your holliday
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
Ulla
"Nice Rooms"
The hotel rooms are comfortable and spacious. Though being a hotel appartment it dose not have a 24 hours romm service. Over all the hotel is a nice value for money.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2014
Anand
IN

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

Savnet en god lenestol for lesing
5 night business trip Mar 9, 2016
Sjur
"Godt hotel"
Godt og rent hotel og god service
1 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Ole
DK
"Vilken frukost!"
Mycket god och prisvärd frukostbuffé! Detsamma gäller middagen från hotellets restaurang. Fint och bra hotel, men lite långt till kommunikationer.
2 night family trip Jan 28, 2015
Mia
SE
"Bra bas för utflyktsorienterat besök av Dubai"
Vi bodde på resorts med strand och bad utanför Dubai huvuddelen av vårt besök men bodde två nätter på Dunes för att göra "city". Vi var storfamilj (4 barn) och då var alternativen få. Dunes visade sig vara perfekt för våra syften men jag skulle inte rekommendera om man vill ha bad/strand som mål. Skulle jag åka till Dubai i affärer över längre perioder hade jag också återkommit då det var just lite "lägenhetshotell" snarare än exklusivt men bra funktionellt med bredband, kök, gratis "hemleverans" från restauranger mm mm.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
SE
"SERVICE IMPECCABLE"
La chambre, un studio de plus de 30 m2 était spacieuse, très bien équipée. J'ai eu un problème avec mon passeport et ils ont été très compréhensifs, ils ont offert tout leur aide. Si je retournerai à DUBAI j'irai encore. La qualité du restaurant est bonne, dommage que la salle soit un peu petite. Ils se rappellent très bien de leur clients même quand le séjour est bref.
3 night business trip Mar 24, 2014
Opus007

TripAdvisor reviews for Dunes Hotel Apartments Oud Metha

"Very good Service"
04/20/16 sameer m
I stayed in Dunes Hotel with my wife and the four kids for 5 days this week. The hotel was great from all aspects. Staff were very friendly and helpful. We had only one issue with dryer but the team provided a replacement and accepted to send the wet clothes to the express laundry. The location was also very good.
"Extremely VFM"
04/17/16 Nikolaos K Oxford, England, United Kingdom
Fantastic prices, very good service, just 10' from the airport and 15' from Dubai mall/burj khalifa by taxi We will be back very much recommended also for long stays (appartment style with kitchen, washing machine etc)
"Perfect for a Family"
04/02/16 kroschwitz
We stayed for a night in a studio. We didn't have problem checking in. The staff were courteous and professional. The hotel was clean including the bathroom inside our room. The gym is also clean and the pool. The location is good but far from the nearest metro station.
"They stole my shoes and personal effect"
03/30/16 Akinyele O Abuja
We had a very lovely stay in the hotel but forgot my wife's shoes (inside shoe boxes) blackberry charger and adapter. We left the hotel straight to the Nigeria and then called to inform them about our items we forgot in my apartment. We even sent our agent to go there physically to address the issue but they claimed they didnt see any shoe boxes, charger nor adaptor. Their positive dropped immediately to negative rating. I wont go back there again.
"The place was awesome again !"
02/25/16 Swamy1212 Toronto, Canada
I stayed here for the second time and it was just Perfect and real value for money.Best place to stay with family or on business...The staff are so helpful and always willing to help you solve problems. Prateek and Sanjay at the front desk are always out to attend to your needs promptly. Naisa and Laxmi do such a good job on the reservation and check in and check out...The room is very very convenient, clean and well kept. The gym and steam room as kept so clean and Faisal at the gym is very friendly too. Getting a taxi is made so easy as Imtiaz stands out to help you...Must stay for anyone with family or business. I spent almost 2 weeks here.
"An amazing stay!"
02/21/16 Peggy C United Arab Emirates
The staff was friendly and professional. My room was very clean and had a pleasing design. My family and I plan on returning soon. The breakfast was excellent! The parking is convenient and located underground.
"Perfect hotel"
02/15/16 Bram K
This is one of the best hotel that I stayed at. I stayed in this hotel for three nights. The most important point is the location. It is about 15 minutes walking distance from Oud Mehta metro station. In front the hotel there are two convenient stores where I can buy some personal and daily needs. The staffs are very friendly and very helpfull. I stayed in a very huge room, fully furnished with washing machine, kitchen apparels and utensils, DVD player and home cinema, etc. The wifi is very fast, I can download several things in a short time. The hotel has gym and outdoor swimming pool. The gym opened from 6 am to 10 pm and I used it every morning before doing my bussiness. This is a perfect hotel for me and I will stayed again there when I visit Dubai
"Dunes Hotel "
02/01/16 Wail-Almaimani Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Nice hotel. The smell in the corridor is terrible. I stayed in a studio room which was good. Location is questionable as it is difficult to find a taxi but the metro station is nearby. Wafi mall is 10 min. Walking from the hotel. I recommend this hotel for family.
"Nice big aprtments with full kitchen and washing facilities"
01/31/16 b00nster kl
I have a one bedroom apartment for about 800 dirhams and the place is pretty nice as there are 3 groceries shops and one burger king nearby... and the Wafi mall is about 10 min walks away more an apartment than a hotel with the corresponding level of room service... the breakfast was basic with an egg station and 8 types of hot food plus the usual cold cuts etc.... the only serious issue is the WIFI which only worked for first 2 nights... then the system just refuse to let me log in even after the staff gave me a new daily login card.... the front desk also could not log in when i gave them my phone to try to log in!
"Fair Price - Good Value"
01/17/16 davidxcook Astana, Kazakhstan
We stayed here one week and would stay here again. The breakfast is healthy and hearty. The pool and hot tub will keep your kids busy. The wifi works. The location could be better for public transit. We had a pleasant stay at the Dunes.