Residence Nizza, Turin
Location & Information
The Residence Nizza is located in Turin, Italy
- 200 yards from Marconi Station - Turin
- 1.2 miles from City Centre Turin
- 9.5 miles from Turin Intl. Airport (TRN)
- 500 yards from Nizza Station
- 800 yards from Stazione Torino Porta Nuova
- 800 yards from Valentino Park
- 800 yards from Valentino Castle
Whether you are in town on business or pleasure, the Residence Nizza, Turin is the perfect place to stay if you are looking for central accommodation in Turin. The Residence Nizza Hotel in Turin is ideal for solo travelers, couples, friends and families who want to visit the many tourist attractions which are all within easy reach of this quality Turin hotel . Plan your itinerary accordingly, because there is lots to see and do. This modern and well-equipped Turin apart hotel is like having a home-away-from-home. There's so much to see and do, that having a comfortable self-catering apartment like this one is just what you need to fully appreciate and make the most of the city.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117
- Standard Apartment
- Single Room
- Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 37 rooms
- Check-in time 9 AM-6:30 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Front desk (limited hours)
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
Recently reviewed hotels in Turin
Residence Nizza, Turin’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.80 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 25 per accommodation, per stay
Self parking costs EUR 10 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.