Hotel Hill View, Mumbai
Located in Mumbai (Powai), Hotel Hill View is close to National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Powai Lake, and Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. Also nearby are Hiranandani Business Park - Powai and Film City.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed (wired) Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). Additional amenities include a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Complimentary self parking is available onsite for guests.
The 20 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hotel Hill View include ceiling fans and complimentary toiletries. For a surcharge, guests can use the in-room wireless high-speed Internet access. Televisions are equipped with premium digital channels. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $35
- Standard Room
- Deluxe Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage
Travelling with others
- One child (5 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Wired Internet access in public areas *
- WiFi in rooms *
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
Nearby Two Star Mumbai hotels
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 24-hour room service
- Conference space size (feet) - 300
- Conference space size (meters) - 27
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- 26-inch TV
- Premium TV channels
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
Top Mumbai hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Mumbai
- Taj Lands EndFrom
"My stay at the Taj Lands End from March 12 to March 15 was very enjoyable. All of the staff are well trained and they go out of their way to make your stay a wonderful experience.…"Apr 6, 2015
- Four Seasons Hotel MumbaiFrom
"Wonderful stay with wonderful service. Not much in walking distance, but the hotel had good access to taxis. Restaurant was superb."Apr 6, 2015
- Hotel Suba PalaceFrom
"Accommodating and felt safe"Apr 3, 2015
- JW Marriott Hotel MumbaiFrom
DiningThe Cafe Vihar - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Hotel Hill View, Mumbai’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.