Bed and Breakfast Vacanze a Roma, Rome
Located in Rome (Trastevere), Bed and Breakfast Vacanze a Roma is close to Montemartini Museum, Colosseum, and St. Paul Outside the Walls. Also nearby are Circus Maximus and Baths of Caracalla.
A complimentary breakfast is available. Amenities at Bed and Breakfast Vacanze a Roma include an elevator (lift). Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas.
The 6 guestrooms at Bed and Breakfast Vacanze a Roma include air conditioning. All units have kitchens.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117
- Double or Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room Single Use, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 11 AM-midnight
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- No parking
Nearby One Star Rome hotels
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
Recently reviewed hotels in Rome
- Mecenate PalaceFrom
"We liked the old european charm of the rooms. Good location near Termini station. As with all of Rome, watch out for pick-pockets. They approached us in front of the hotel door.…"Feb 27, 2015
- Worldhotel Ripa RomaFrom
"Booked a standard room day before arriving and expected a tiny room. Our surprise was our room was a suite, with seperate bedroom for the parents. Bathroom not huge but adequate,…"Feb 27, 2015
- Hotel Delle RegioniFrom
"FANTASTIC location, extremely helpful staff, and amazing rate. WiFi is free and they make up your room everyday. If you are looking for a boutique hotel, this is not for you...…"Feb 27, 2015
- Hotel Massimo D'AzeglioFrom
"Not a great part of town but it was safe for my wife and I. The bed was very hard but it was with in walking distance of pretty much everything except the Vatican."Feb 27, 2015
Bed and Breakfast Vacanze a Roma, Rome’s small print
Also known as
- Bed and Breakfast Vacanze a Roma Rome
- Bed and Breakfast Vacanze a Roma
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.