All hotels in Mumbai, India
C-57, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400051, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
The stay was generally a good one, but I was almost always comparing my stay here to when I was at Trident BKC a couple of weeks back. Sofitel is nice and all, but the service, even though at par, seemed more forced than natural. All in all, I would rate it 3.5 out of 5
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2015
Vebhav
"Very Good"
Very Good
Response by Sofitel Mumbai BKC
Bonjour Guest Thank you so much for your appreciation. Sincerely, Biswajit CHAKRABORTY General Manager
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
"A True Five Star Experience"
My parents Kumar and Kalpana Gavai visited the hotel for two nights. Their feedback was wonderful. The hotel was wonderful and more importantly, the staff took utmost care of my parents. They upgraded my parents to a wonderful room with lots of amenities and excellent food. This is a true five star and my parents and I would love to visit again. I live in the United States, but when I get a chance, i will definitely visit.
Response by Sofitel Mumbai BKC
Bonjour Shantanu, It is indeed very kind of you to share with us - your parents feedback on their stay at Sofitel Mumbai BKC. Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to have them stay with us and I am glad they took back a magnifique story to tell of their stay :) We look forward to welcoming you all very soon. Sincèrement, Biswajit Chakraborty General Manager – Sofitel Mumbai BKC
2 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Shantanu
"A Croque Monsieur Worthy of Review"
This place blew my expectations away. After spending a few weeks working in rural areas outside of Mumbai this was a real pleasure to come back to. The business center helped me with printing at no cost. They also arranged a DHL pickup for me from my room. The food at the buffet was clean, safe and delicious. Room service also fast, efficient and also included a surprisingly delicious menu that wasn't full of the same thing you see in every hotel. Of note, was an inverse croque monsieur that was more than picture worthy. The area isn't the best, but the level of comfort was really great. And if you are catching a flight — its close to the airport.
Response by Sofitel Mumbai BKC
Bonjour Mr. Jonah, Thank you so much for your kind words on your recent stay at Sofitel Mumbai BKC. I am delighted to learn that you had a pleasant stay with us. Really glad you savored the Croque Monsieur offered in our restaurant - and found it to be perfect :) Look forward to preparing you some more of them on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back soon, and hope that your next visit with us will be Magnifique. Sincerely, Biswajit CHAKRABORTY General Manager
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
jonah
"Good family hotel"
The staff at the hotel makes the stay a lot more comfortable.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Satyajeet
Couldnt have asked for anything better. The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. They were proactive in helping us with cab booking/getting around, providing directions and guidelines. The food was great. We had the opportunity to try the Thali and it was one of the best we have ever had. Located in one of the best regions of Mumbai, I highly recommend anyone visiting Mumbai specially for consular/embassy purposes.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Devesh
"Excelent hotel in Mumbai"
The hotel is amazing, very comfortable, very clean, the staff very friendly and ready to help you in a heartbit.. Very pleased with my stay in this Sofitel and very recomendable hotel in Mumbai
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Arnulfo
"Terrifique!"
Lovely hotel experience! All staff were excellent. The interior decor superb! Food was great! Loved every minute we were there!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Pamela
"Treat yourself"
All you could want in a busy city or after a long flight. An oasis with excellent accommodations, food, and service
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Edward
"Beautiful hotel in the best location possible"
Wonderful staff and facilities. Probably the nicest hotel I have stayed in over my many years of travel. I hope I can come back to Mumbai in the near furture just to stay here again!
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Guest
"A Touch of Class Away from the Crowds"
The Sofitel is a beautifully maintained property with a professional, courteous staff and has everything you could want for a relaxing stay. After seventeen weeks of touring Asia I needed some relaxing time on my own and found it.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
ron
"2 week cram"
after traveling all over india, i wanted to be pampered my last 3 nights. This is the place to do it. Great concierge, food, service and amenities.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Extreme luxury and a great value!"
After several days of tiring travel from city to city, Sofitel Mumbai BKC was just the refresher we needed. Everything was exceptional, the rooms were so clean and comfortable and all around lovely. The hotel staff were incredibly helpful and patient while helping our large group arrange taxi/travel plans and choose dinner restaurants. For such an amazing hotel, the price was a bargain! I will now keep an eye out for other Sofitel locations when I am traveling elsewhere.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Lex
Very good environment. The staff were ready with a smile around every turn. Great Experience!
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Fantastic hotel with exemplary staff and customer"
Had a fantastic stay. Staff very friendly, helpful and really go the extra mile. In a clean, quiet part of BKC. Perfect for business and leisure travelers. Great value for money and excellent 5 star hotel. Thank you. Great restaurants too.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Frequent trvlr
"A nice hotel close to the airport"
The reason I chose this hotel was that it was very conveniently located close to the airport. I received a VIP welcome from a very friendly staff and an upgrade to a suite which was a nice surprise for a few hours' sleep.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Mimi
"Stay here!"
Oh, my, gosh. Stay here. The room was fantastic, the food was wonderful, and the service and people were the best in the world. Despite not being in the best neighborhood, it was a great place!
3 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"Amazing hotel"
Beautiful hotel. Amazing rooms. Very tastefully done. Excellent restaurants
1 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
"Great for business travel."
Always a warm experience at the Sofitel.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
Fantastic
3 night family trip Nov 3, 2014
Liam
"Great business hotel"
Stay there twice a month for business. Great location and fantastic staff.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Abhay
"Its really great hotel every thing is amazing"
I recommended every one to stay in the hotelits really nice
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
laiali
"Leisure or business"
Excellent service, wifi speed great, beautiful room, early and late check in/out granted easily, good advice on local trips - French flair with Indian culture ... Too lovely
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
carel
"Close to airport and meetings"
Great hotel and staff it is where I stay every time that I am in Mumbai
3 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
"Superb"
Best hotel we have ever stayed in....
2 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
"Good stay, bad food"
Room & Cleanliness is as expected in 5 star. But hotel restaurant food taste is only mediocre and very pricy.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
SN
"Unforgetable!"
There are no words to describe this hotel and the service you get there. The hospitality is most sincere. As far as attention to detail is concerned, it is beyond exceptional. Staff is always anticipating needs before they happen. You are given a personal contact for anything you need. The rooms are spectacular. Truly, truly a 5 star facility. Amenities are very extensive. Beds are the finest quality. Luxurious bedding indeed. The area is one of the cleanest and nicest in the entire city by far. Taxi fare in Mumbai is the most reasonable in the world. A 20 minute cab ride is about 2.00 US. So just walk outside the hotel and take a cab anywhere you want to go. Go out and explore the city with all its hustle and bustle and sensory overload. Enjoy that to the full and then come back to Sofitel and decompress in complete luxury and complete relaxation and quite. Heading this advise could be the defining factor between an unforgettable exhilarating experience and one that fails.
2 night romance trip Aug 13, 2014
j.shrader
"Excelent"
So good. The best
3 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
Samuelle
"Sofitel BKC"
Hotel is 5 star - location is good -off main roads - very quiet. New overhead highway makes getting to Mumbai eastern highway very easy and quick. Two complaints: 1. Food and beverage cost are too high. Quality is good but too expensive. 2. Accord hotel awards program does not issue points if book on expedia.
brian
"super"
Fabulous in every way
4 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Modern and Design"
Great hotel, service and spa.
4 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
Clement
"Great choice for BKC area"
I had a lovely stay here, and particularly enjoyed my club access. The facility was impeccably maintained, and the staff were gracious and friendly. If you have reason to be in this part of Mumbai (and for me it was very close to my place of business), it's a wonderful choice.
3 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
"Great facilities, but watch what you eat"
My fiance and I were very careful about what we were eating and drinking, only ate/drank in the hotel, no uncooked veggies etc. She still ended up coming down with traveler's diarrhea... not what I would expect from a 5 star hotel in such a big city.
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2014
"Nice hotel but it is NOT near internationalairport"
The hotel is 30 to 45 minute drive from the new international airport and you will need a taxi to take you there. So, the listing is certainly misleading. Other than that, great hotel quality and service. For my next trip, I plan to stay at the Hilton which is nearer but same quality.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
MSamman
That was good . Only little bit stay far from downtown but the rest was good
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Isaac
"Excellent service"
The hotel staff were excellent - from the reception check-in, concierge, coffee house, housekeeping, laundry and the executive lounge. Everyone was extremely polite and eager to make guests comfortable. The decor and ambience in the room were also great. Given its location, this hotel is particularly suitable for business travellers as it is near the international banks, corporations, etc.
2 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
"excelent sevice"
Excelent service, rooms very clean, staff very professional, polite, and very helfull for all kind of services. Location in mumbai but dont feel like mumbai
2 night trip May 31, 2014
Latif Bowaniya
"By far the best hotel I've ever stayed at"
I keep going back to this property to get that extra special Sofitel Service, they take the word Magnificique to a whole new level.. Thank you for making my stay extra special!!!
3 night trip May 8, 2014
Neesha
Not much to see, or do in the area. A lot of taxis available for convenience from the hotel. Menu is pricey but understandable for 5 star hotel. On our last day of our stay here, they all of a sudden did not allow us to order from the menu for breakfast. We are small eaters and find a waste of money to go for the breakfast buffet...Good variety of dishes on the buffet but I find buffets a waste of money
1 night business trip May 4, 2014
"A quiet Gem in Mumbai"
While not convenient to many tourist locations, the hotel was lovely and the staff went out of their way to make us feel welcomed and to help us find out way around. We splurged for a club level room based on the comments from others and it was well worth the extra money.
3 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Super hotel with nice and very comfortable room and facilities
Other trip May 1, 2014
"It was great experience. Everything was good."
No one will be disappointed. It was great experience.
2 night business trip Mar 31, 2014
Amarjeet
Great hotel overall. Will stay again if I visit Mumbai. They upgraded me to some sort of club status (and called me Guest of the Day, not sure if everybody gets called Guest of the Day) and offered free breakfast as well as free tea time (3 to 5 pm). Excellent staff. I could not get real Indian coffee here, I was surprised. And you have to ask for Masala Chai to get chai (it has mild masala in it but you can't get plain and simple chai). Anyway other than those silly complaints, my big complaint is food is prohibitively expensive. I spent close to 3k for two pine apple juice, chicken burger and lamb kebab. I know things can get expensive in hotels like this but this is bit over the acceptable range. Trident looked ugly and run down compared to this hotel, I was very satisfied with my stay. I could see shabby rooms in Trident from my room. Close to US Consulate, if you think Trident is better for US Consulate appointments, think again, this hotel is just as close.
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
Raja
"Great hotel in Mumbai's business district"
The Sofitel Mumbai is a gorgeous property but the area around it is purely a business district not good for tourist. In fact, this business district is still being built so expect to see construction and shanty areas in the nearby area. Most of the sightseeing is in south Mumbai near the Gateway of India and Marine Drive. If you try to go to these popular trendy areas it could take over 35mins in traffic. Also, beware that there isn't an airport shuttle in Mumbai so you will need to take the taxi to the Sofitel.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
"Great hotel near airport"
Had a super experience at this hotel. It was pretty far north of the major tourist attractions, but still a decent location for the northern suburbs and beaches. Mainly for business folks, but they were great with my kids and the pool was a big hit. The service was the major plus. The staff were all absolutely superb--made us feel welcome and at home.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
"Awesome hotel"
very good
3 night trip Jan 19, 2014
nevillef
"Most Amazing Hotel Ever!"
The service of the entire hotel from entry to food service to concierge to every worker who greets you with a smile, was the best experience I have had after all my traveling. The spa services was excellent as well. The cleanliness to amenities, everything was above expectation. Security at the hotel is also very good. I can't wait for my next trip to Sofitel Hotel in Mumbia!!!
8 night trip Dec 29, 2013
Keli
"excellent place to sAY"
VERY GOOD
2 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Great place"
Service was amazing, staff were great and rooms were even better.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
razr
"Loved it!"
Staff was fantastic! Building was great!
3 night family trip Oct 1, 2013