All hotels in Mumbai, India
C-57, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400051, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

"convenient"
As most five star hotels in India, you are lavished as soon as you enter the doors. The staff is friendly and accommodating, even upgrading me to club status at no charge. Easy to get to and from my meetings at BDB. Would stay there every time.
3 night business trip Oct 14, 2013
mitesh
"Nice hotel but 30 minutes from airport"
There is a charge for picking up and drop off for the airport
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
"Perfect hotel experience."
I absolutely loved this hotel. I also stayed at the much more expensive Taj Palace in Mumbai on this same trip and regretted moving from the Sofitel.
3 night trip Jun 23, 2013
"Very Attentive Hotel Staff"
We really enjoyed the Sofitel Mumbai. The decor is very eclectic and fun. The rooms were very clean. We upgraded to "Club" level upon checking in and found this to be a great value - including breakfast buffet, afternoon tea and happy hour in the "Club" level. But what really makes this hotel a top choice is the staff. They were very attentive and welcoming. At the breakfast buffet they helped us understand the various Indian breakfast foods offered - in fact they were genuinely excited to share their country's foods. The staff in the club were very accommodating as well. Location-wise this hotel is a litle bit out of the city center, so was a good respite and was quieter than perhaps one closer in might be. I would definitely stay here again - hotel was a good value considering the quality and service.
2 night trip with friends Mar 31, 2013
"In a quiet area"
Loved the hotel! Staff was very friendly and service-oriented. Decor was a little funky but very comfortable. Stayed on concierge level which was worthwhile. And, excellent breakfast with many, many options.
2 night trip Mar 31, 2013
Sandra
"Luxurious and Outstanding Service"
I was on business travel to multiple cities, one a day for 4 days, so different hotels every night. My final night was at Sofitel in Mumbai. The staff at Sofitel were fantastic and I am looking forward to coming back to this property. My room was amazing and very comfortable. When I arrived to my room, there was a nice welcome plate of French macaroons and chocolate truffles. After many days of back to back meetings and flights, a soak in the large bathtub was just what I needed. I like that the room had a large shower and a separate large bathtub. Staff was able to accommodate a late check out, which made it easier for me before catching an evening flight. I recommend a stay at Sofitel Mumbai BKC
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2013
"Great if you are travelling on business."
Absolutely beautiful hotel and the rooms are BIG and spacious. The bed is heavenly. Check in and check-out was a breeze. The only downside for me was that the Hotel is in a business district and there isn't much to do around the hotel in the evenings etc. The restaurant choices in the hotel are pretty limited Also, when I went the hotel was pretty empty, but they still gave me a room furthest away from the elevators. And the service in the restaurant was super slow and the pool bar was closed.
Other trip Feb 11, 2013
puzz
"A great Hotel near the airport in Mumbai India."
This place was incredible! The staff was extremely helpful.
Other trip Jan 21, 2013
"Comfortable Bed"
Very comfortable beds. Bathroom had a rainshower and powerful hairdryer as opposed to the usual basic ones other hotels have. Large rooms with perfect layout. Centrally located. Very reasonable price.
Other trip Dec 28, 2012
"Excellent. Must stay."
Had an absolutely brilliant experience. They allowed us to check in a little early. The room was fantastic - easily the best designed room I have stayed in. The room and the bathroom are super cozy. The cleaning staff is just world class. Everything about this hotel is just perfect. Really convenient for US visa interviews.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2012
Rajan
Why did need to charge extra for late checkout?
3 night business trip Dec 2, 2012
"Excellent Hotel; good French and Indian decor"
Well trained staff. Excellent service. Beautifully decorated. Great service. Overall fantastic. Only improvement point I MUST say is the Hostess' Uniform they have designed is horrible as they have chosen very dull brown color theme, instead of bright earthy colors, which look on Indian staff
3 night trip Nov 21, 2012
Nice place
1 night trip Nov 20, 2012
Dan S
"Best hotel to stay in Mumbai"
We were at the club level. An amazing experience! Everything was just perfect.The room, the service, the food, the atmosphere.....
Other trip Nov 8, 2012
Wido
very nice hotel my wife really enjoyed it, but should have included breakfast with stay.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2012
ben
"The Best Hotel In India-Maybe the World!!!!"
Service, service, service. Great hotel, great people, great rooms fabulous buffet both morning and night. Excellent workout equipment.The hotel just opened in August. In a newer area in Mumbai. Happy hour is offered daily from 7 to 9 and includes a VERY nice pastry/sandwich/salad bar with 50% off when you take it to your room. I would stay here whenever I am in Mumbai. Stay there while their rates are still low.
3 night trip Sep 10, 2012

"Will stay again when visiting mumbai next."
The overall stay was good. There was room service issue.and yes the house keeping on the second day was disappointing as the room was left uncleaned till 2pm..later the seniors got evolved and the rest of the stay was quiet comfortable.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Ashwin
IN
Bath tub choked. Manager called to ask me to get ready to change to another room but waited whole morning despite making several calls.
3 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
Siew Chan
SG
"good value if you need to stay in business distric"
top service good value for rates
Response by Sofitel Mumbai BKC
Bonjour Guest Your appreciation means alot to us. Sincerely, Biswajit CHAKRABORTY General Manager
3 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
IN
"Good value for money, comforatble and clean"
Typically I stay in the hotels near the airport and this was my first time in this hotel and won't be the last. Rooms are lavishly furnished and beds extremely comfortable. I stayed in a an Executive room which allows access to the lounge and is well worth the extra money as it has a great range of food and drinks in the evening.Staff are very keen to ensure you are looked after, friendly and polite making for a warm friendly feeling during your stay.
Response by Sofitel Mumbai BKC
Bonjour Richard, Thank you so much for your kind review. We are glad to learn that you had an overall pleasant stay with us and particularly appreciated the dedication of our staff and the décor of our rooms. Your comments are most gratifying and will be shared with the entire team. We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon in Sofitel Mumbai BKC. Sincèrement, Biswajit Chakraborty General Manager – Sofitel Mumbai BKC
3 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
SG
"As always"
Perfect for business man
Response by Sofitel Mumbai BKC
Dear Shmuel, Thank you for your kind words. Look forward to seeing you soon :) Sincerely, Biswajit CHAKRABORTY General Manager Sofitel Mumbai BKC
4 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
Shmuel
IL
"One of the City's Best Place to Stay In"
Everything was so easy from check-in to room service and check-out to taxi service. I like this Place really nicest and one of the most valuable place around the world.
Response by Sofitel Mumbai BKC
Bonjour Valued Guest, Truly appreciate your kind note. We look forward to welcoming you again soon and hope that Sofitel Mumbai BKC remains your preferred hotel on all your future visits to Mumbai. Sincèrement, Biswajit Chakraborty General Manager – Sofitel Mumbai BKC
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
Miraj
"Very good"
I stayed for 2 nights and was well looked after. I left my phone in a taxi -had in back in my hand within the hour - thanks to staff Only complaint was my room was near the lift exit and a noisy Indian wedding party woke me up at 1am.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Bruce
"Good hotel & Location if you have business in BKC"
Comfortable stay.
2 night business trip May 11, 2015
Kulpreet
It was our first time in Sofitel Mumbai , we liked a lot and recommend to family and friends
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
faisal
Very nice hotel, service was perfect
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
Vincent
"Fabulous hotel"
Stayed for 2 nights. The hotel us fabulous. The rooms are very nicely decorated and the service is outstanding. I very much liked the breakfast.
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"Amazing Hotel"
Hotel staff was amazing, was there with a group of friends for a wedding and even though we all booked seperately through expedia, etc the hotel staff knew all about the group from the first day and all of them were excellent.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
J
"Perfect Hotel for Love Birds"
I have stayed before in Sofitel, but this time was more special as I was with my better half. We took the special club lounge deal and were pampered like crazy. The hotel check-in process was smooth, even thought the hotel was fully booked. The room is perfect size and looks very modern. Great facilities and service. The club lounge on the 14th floor is a perfect deal that serves you salads, snacks, tea/coffee, cocktails and more through the day. The breakfast buffet is to die for. Will come back soon :) Keep up the good service.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"Short trip to mumbai"
Great hotel....though in the business district, it's some 40minutes away from the main tourist spot...the gateway. Cannot fault the service, the quality of the rooms, somewhat boutique.
2 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
Minesh
"Simply Magnifique"
In short it was Magnifique !!!!
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
ROHAN
"Welcome retreat!"
Great hotel to help wind down after a hectic day exploring. You wouldn't think you were in the middle of Mumbai when chilling by the pool. Very little to explore around the immediate vicinity of the BKC area but its only a short cab ride which can be request from the concierge at a moments notice. Great food!
5 night trip Jan 1, 2015
"best hotel"
Wonderful 4 night stay. We were treated like royalty. Highly recommended!
4 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Holiday ❤️❤️"
Amazing stay... Third year in a row.. No complains ..❤️❤️
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Mrs T
"Good Hotel, Recommend It"
Liked the location, service attitude of the staff, food and overall feel of the hotel
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
GHANSHYAM SINGH
"Top class service"
The staff at this hotel are exceptional, we stay here regularly and cannot beat the service, they are so welcoming and nothing is too much trouble
5 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
Katherine
"Weekend break"
Beautiful contemporary hotel, very comfortable and amazing hospitality.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Great hotel - Bad location"
I was seduced to book by an attractive rate for a to rated hotel. I was prepared to travel a little further from the airport in compensation. However the experience has taught me that future stays will be in the traditional airport hotel area. Further, possibly due to proximity of a river, the smell outside this hotel is very bad. Worse than the typical Mumbai odour, and there in nothing in the immediate environs. Everything inside the hotel is excellent and in isolation, excellent value. But the location means I will not return.
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
"Great trip"
Great hotel
4 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
Jeffrey
"EXTRAORDINARY...SUPERB...."
ONE OF THE BEST HOTEL IN THE MUMBAI,,I LOVE IT. I WILL STAY AGAIN & AGAIN THIS HOTEL.VERY CLOSE TO USA VISA OFFICE.THERE IS NO NEGATIVE POINT FOR THIS HOTEL...SUPERB..EXTRAORDINARY.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
SHAH
"fantastic service"
excellent
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
raj
"Near International Airport"
Only downside was the over friendliness of staff which is a cultural thing Our driver from the hotel took us to expensive shops during our tour of the city. These were unwanted
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
Matthew
"great service"
I stayed here for 6 nights for business. The high point for me was definitely the service: nothing was too much to ask, and I was grateful to have assistance with various things during my stay (including a request for a doctor, which was so efficiently dealt with - the hotel producing a doctor in 30 mins, for a very small cost, and the concierge then doing a pharmacy run for no cost immediately thereafter). The only two, very minor, downsides for me were the loud music in common areas, and the very frequent requests I got from staff during the final 24 hours for a review to be posted about my stay. Still, the staff are certainly deserving of a wonderful review, as they are excellent.
6 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
"Sofitel BKC Experience"
We had a lovely stay over a weekend. The hotel facilities are excellent and buffet breakfast was also good.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Nikhil
"great location"
excellent
4 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
samuele
IL
"Ok"
I only stayed for two nights,so I could'nt be bothered to report problems with room.Too little time for complaining.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Excellent service"
This is a lovely hotel with excellent service and grounds. Unfortunately the hotel is far away from city center / msin tourist attractions (45 minutes by car).
3 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
IN
"Excellent hotel - hard to fault"
Pretty much the perfect hotel - worth upgrading to club room as this includes free drinks between 6 -8 pm
6 night business trip May 25, 2014