All hotels in Astoria, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here495 Marine Dr, Astoria, OR, 97103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not what I was expecting for.."
Carpet thirty , stinky
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Luis
"road trip pit stop"
An Old School Motor Court. Everything was adequate and there was nothing to complain about. If you are on a road trip and you need a bed and shower, this is a great place.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
joseph
"WINE AND CRAB FEST"
BATHROOMS WERE UPDATED. EXCEPT THAT THERE WERE NO HOOKS TO HANG ANYTHING ON. THERE IS A TIMER FOR THE LIGHT/FAN COMBINATION THAT CAN BE HEARD THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE ROOM EVEN WITH DOOR CLOSED. NEVER TURNED LIGHT ON AGAIN. FOR THE PRICE IT WAS OKAY. BEEN IN NICER ROOMS AND DIDN'T HAVE MICRO OR FRIDGE, WHICH THIS DOES.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Excellent comfort and price."
room was clean and neat. Bed was one of most comfortable beds I have ever slept on. tv good. fridge and micro in room. excellent. price was unbeatable.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Pam
"Great place...rude staff"
Overall the stay was ok. However the way the staff treats their guests is appauling. I had no hot water one morning and was told it wasn't their fault and there wasn't anything they could do. They have no extra towels and the manager was very snippy.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Perfect for weekend getaway"
Rooms inside are really cute and comfortable, easy freeway access to Fort Stevens and Shipwreck
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Gabrielle
"nice, not quiet"
Traffic can keep you up, but it all seemed newly renovated. Better than other options along the river in that price range.
2 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
Matthew
"Save your money and stay here!"
This is a very comfortable and clean room within walking distance of everything downtown. Friendly staff, good beds. There is some street noise but less than you would think. We always travel with a fan so it was totally drowned out. Save your money and stay here.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Tanya
"too noisy"
the location is good. but the sound insulation effect is very poor.I can't even fall sleep. That's too bad.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Jun
"Basic accommodations at a basic price"
The Columbia Inn is a nondescript little motel on Hwy 30 near the Astoria–Megler Bridge. It's in the part of town known as "Uniontown". I was in Astoria to kick off planning for an annual fundraising event to be held in September. The Columbia Inn is pretty basic accommodations featuring a pretty basic price. The front desk person was pleasant and the room was outfitted with all the basics. The cleaning crew could slack off a little on the Lysol -- the odor was pretty distinct after we opened the door. The pillows on the bed needed to be replaced awhile ago. Other than those two things, my stay was pretty pleasant. The Columbia Inn is pretty close to the Ship Inn -- my favorite Oregon coast fish-and-chips place, the Buoy brewery -- my (new) favorite brewer, and the Josephson Fish Company -- my favorite vendor of smoked fish. The Columbia Inn is basic and clean and the price was right...exactly what I was looking for.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"Good Location, Definitely Budget Accommodations"
Polite service, best rate in town for a room with fridge and microwave. Cable TV worked, and the hotel is generally in good repair. The room was not completely prepared for visitors. Floors, linens and bathroom were clean, but the fridge had leftover food in it and there were no towels in the bathroom. Towels were quickly delivered with an apology. The ice machine was out of order, and there was no alternative solution or apology offered. It was dusty and had clearly been out of service for some time. I went next door to McDonald's for ice.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Vickarino
"Fine for the price, needs improvements"
The hotel location was perfect--centrally located and right near several breweries, which was the purpose of our trip. When we checked in, the lobby smelled of something pretty unpleasant. The check-in was quick and easy, but when we went to the room we found only one towel, so we had to go back to the lobby to request more. The staff was quick in their response, which was good. The bed itself was horribly uncomfortable, and both my friend and I left the next day with sore backs. The pillows were soft but flat, and the bed could have benefited from additional, or more firm, pillows. The shower rod clearly didn't fit the shower, and it didn't seem that anyone had the forethought to measure the space in advance. The tub wasn't cleaned properly before we arrived, as there was a hair and other bits of debris before we used it. The room itself was fine, and honestly for the price this is basically what we expected, but the bed really needs improvement.
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
jen
"Decent stay, but god it smells."
Overall, the room was decent. When I open the door to go inside, a stench that I can only describe as 'raging alcoholic' hit me hard. Once this subsided, though, the room was adequate. The bed was comfortable, the shower works fine, and the amenities were provided. No complaints there. I came in to get my room at 4:30 PM, and waited in the lobby for at least 20 minutes with nobody there at the service table. The phone rang, I hollered, I rang the doorbell, and all the while the sign on the door said open. I wrote a note on a business card there that I had waited so long and just left. Also, the lobby smells strongly of animal urine and stuffy cigarettes. Not pleasant, there. I probably wouldn't stay there again. The hostel in town is 10 times better and half the price, for the male dorm room. But, it served me well enough.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Riley
"Very decent Mom and Pop type motel."
We were going to the NW Brew Fest and picked this motel because it is right across the street from the Riverfront Trolley which goes up to the Brew Fest. No need to drive after tasting beer.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Redone rooms for old motel"
Older motel with redone rooms. Clean, nice location to town. On main road so lots of traffic noise.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised"
Very good service,all our preferences were in our room before we checked in. Clean comfortable room and we thought it was a good value for the price. Location is very convenient in Astoria.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
BD
The room was almost brand new so was very clean and comfortable although small. There was no coffee pot or hair dryer in the room and the coffee at the office was undrinkable. We had to ask for towels because they forgot to leave them in the room. Only mirror was over the sink in the bathroom. The road in front is very busy but we weren't bothered by it once we fell asleep.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
L
"Wi-Fi signal is weak"
Enjoyed our stay. The bed was very comfortable and we slept well. The location was centrally located on the main drag. My only complaint is with the weak Wi-Fi signal. We were in a room in the center and the signal kept dropping. Ended up sitting in my car outside the room to use my laptop. They need to install a signal booster. Would stay here again, if wi-fi problem fixed.
2 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"Fine for a nighte"
The motel was ok, but the beds are not comfortable. The front desk lady was really nice. The bathroom was updated.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
RG
"Right where we wanted to be"
We stayed three nights and enjoyed ourselves very much. The motel was right in the area where everything that we wanted to visit was close at hand. The Motel staff was very friendly and made us feel right at home. Not fancy but a great bargain!
3 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
Jerry Carpenter
"Great value motel in beautiful Astoria."
I was a little cautious about choosing this motel based on reading other reviews about it, but after staying for 3 nights I would highly recommend it. We were traveling on a budget and this motel fit the bill. Everything was ready for us upon arrival, we were never bothered by cleaning staff or anyone in the office - or noise from other quests. Yes, there is a busy road just outside the doors of the motel, but unless you're a light sleeper it probably won't bother you. It's not noisy all night. They have just remodeled and the rooms are cozy and simple. The shower is hot and each room has a microwave and refrigerator. I would recommend this motel to budget travelers in a heartbeat.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Lizz
"Convenient to where we wanted to go."
We enjoyed it. At first, the internet connection was not very reliable, but it improved the next day.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Elleen Levy
"Nice motel close to downtown."
3-day fishing trip to Columbia River in Astoria, Oregon with my brothers.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
retired
"It was good, for the price"
The staff was nice, the Hotel was OK, it was clean and inexpensive
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Aaron
"Deferred Maintenance starting to show"
Although the bathroom in our room had been recently remodeled, the rest of the facility was showing its age. One of our bedside lights only operated by being plugged in to light and unplugged to turn it off. The carpeting needed cleaning. Furniture was old and disused. Highway was rather noisy. Not a place I use in the future.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
Staff was helpful in locating good restraunts. The room was very clean.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"A nice place to stay"
This motel was a pleasant surprise and an example of the classic lesson, "Don't judge a book by its cover." From the outside, the motel appears run down and not well maintained. The room, however, was clean, comfortable and appeared to have been recently updated. Staff was friendly. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to anyone visiting Astoria.
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2014
"everything fine except no water fountain&bad WiFi"
Bed and bathroom were clean. WiFi too weak. Bad that no water fountain.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Hil
"OK, But...."
Overpowering carpet deordorizer smell. Thought it was too many $$ for what it was. Chalking that up to busy season. The reservation was for 4 people, bathroom was stocked for 2. Went and asked for 2 more bath towels and all they had was 1...really?
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
I just wish you could get coffee before 8:30 am. Machines in the room would be a nice addition
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
"Comfortable and convenient"
This hotel is an independent. It is located on the main highway, pretty quiet, with decent restaurants within walking distance. It is good basic accommodation - no frills, no breakfast (but there is a good breakfast place across the street). The only drawback for me was the WiFi. I was located on a corridor that could not get WiFi. I could get WiFi if I sat in the car in the parking lot, or I could walk 100 yards to McDonalds to use their WiFi.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Clean, basic hotel."
Room was very clean, plenty of towels that were of good quality. Fridge and microwave in room.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Robin
"Centrally located"
Like other reviews, it's a motel. You know, like they had back in the day, without the free morning breakfast etc. You sleep there, wake up, and then go do stuff. The main road is close by, but I didn't find the noise over whelming. Every once in a while a loud truck would go by, but with the AC running I barely noticed. It might be a problem for someone with light sleep issues. For us, it was exactly what we needed, cheap and convenient.
2 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2014
Oli
"Some good, and some bad"
Let's start with the good. Newly remodeled rooms get the appearance of the inside of the room up to par. Location was great if your visiting Astoria. Sea side and Cannon beach are only a beautiful 30-35 minute drive away. Now the bad. The front of the motel looks a bit dated, which makes the enteriors look that much better. The staff definitely does not have any background in hospitality. The girl that checked us in seamed a little lost as to what she was doing and her appearance was very unprofessional. Later the same girl was out cleaning the rooms and just not doing the best job doing it. Most of the room was clean when we checked in, the linens were all fine but the carpet was kinda nasty, like they never did more then just vacuum right by the entrance. Over all, next time I might look into other hotels first and maybe stay there again if other things are a lot more money.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
BRDx
"perfect for what it was"
I am not one for putting my vacation dollars into a hotel room. Cheap and clean is all I require. The rooms was very clean, looked to be newly remodeled. Everything functioned, parking lot was clean and you are just a block away from the water. Staff was nice. Our room was late getting ready for check in but everything else went off without a hitch.
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
Older but very clean. A late arrival couple opened my door during the nite , they had been given the wrong room. Then they waited for long time outside my door for someone to come and correct the mistake. Not much sleep after that.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
mike
"Quite satisfactory."
Excellent location to access Astoria, an older and quite humble motel, but also quite clean and it served its purpose well. Price was right, and other than finicky wireless, everything was commendable.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Good value for the cost"
Very good value for the cost. Simple but adequate with few amenities (Wi-Fi and parking only). Staff was helpful and friendly. Only drawbacks, it is on main drag so loud traffic noise at times. Housekeeping staff tended to stand around in parking lot talking after their workday. Some inappropriate language when children were present. Overall a pleasant stay and would definately book there again.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
HarleyLar
"Nice place to stay"
We stayed at this hotel for two nights. It was nice place to stay. Hotel had an ice machine and in our room there was a small refrigerator/freezer and a microwave. We didn't stay in the room much since our purpose was to sight-see. You can hear the cars outside, but it didn't bother me. Hotel was close to a variety of places to eat, some are within walking distant.
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2014
Great place to short say and can view the ocean. Recommended
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Sufficient"
We only needed a place to sleep, and that's exactly what we got. Slivers of soap, packets of shampoo, dirty bathroom floor, odor of long-ago cigarettes, and dilapidated in general. You get what you pay for - no frills!
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
T.
"The room was a dive; it ranked of cigarette smoke."
The room was a dive; it ranked of cigarette smoke. It was filthy and left behind trash was in the room. The mattress was hard and uncomfortable. I felt filthy after staying there. I spent one night and left.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Better than expected"
It's a little 2 star motel, so we weren't expecting much. Man, I was pretty blown away. The room was incredibly clean, it had obviously been updated in the bathroom area, pretty large fridge. We didn't use the TV but it had a decent flat screen. There's only one thing that might draw you away from this place, and that's the noise of the street outside. Astoria is a quiet town but you will hear the cars on the road. If you can't handle that, maybe look elsewhere, but if you ignore background noise easily, this place is such an awesome deal. Would come back again any time. Also, Astoria is awesome.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
"Yuk!!'"
Shower had not been cleaned, dead dragon fly and hair from previous quest, super gross.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Room Updates"
It appears that this hotel has experienced some updates in the rooms (at least ours). Nice, comfortable bed (great actually) and a very nice bathroom. Room was spacious and quiet given that it was on a busy street. Had trouble with wi-fi (never got it activated) which could be a problem for some business minded guests. Hope they can figure that out as it was the only glitch. No coffee pot or hair dryer but that wasn't a problem for us. Did have a fridge and microwave. Lack of a "view" was not an issue as we were out and about during most of our stay. The price was reasonable which was a selling point. We would go back without a doubt.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
This is a basic motel room. It is very clean. The bathroom COMPLETELY updated w granite. There is a small fridge and micro in the room. Location is terrific. Bit of road noise, but that was not an issue for us at all. Only mention for future potential light sleepers. (All doors face the front road. ) Staff super nice. Have to ask for a hair dryer/iron if you need it. I would recommend bringing your own shampoo, etc...theirs are in the little packet things and only one per room. So, if you are looking for a higher end stay, this is not the spot, pay more and go up the street a bit. If you want a budget-friendly, clean, safe, well-located room. This is a great fit. I would stay again.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Vacationer
"A fortunate choice."
Went to Seaside for a convention and was late with reservations. Found this motel in Astoria (20 min away) and was pleasantly surprised. Staff was friendly and late arrival caused no issues.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Matthew
"Older Hotel"
The room was clean and bed was ok. Wifi was terrible, never was able to hook up. Also we haven't been to a hotel in forever that did not have a hair dryer. Imagine my dismay after getting out of the shower and not finding one. I could have asked at the front desk, but they don't open until 8:30. Within walking distance of downtown, so we went the to have dinner. All in all was a ok stay.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Refurbished room"
Everything was new. Didn't smell like an old motel. Next to good food. Would recommend it. Will stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"Small, Clean and nice. No coffee pot"
The room was small but pretty comfortable and clean. Manager was very accomodating. Just wish there was a coffee pot and that it was a tad larger.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014