All hotels in Nevsehir, Turkey
Muze yolu caddesi, Celle sokak, No:24, Göreme, Nevsehir, 50180, Turkey, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Slept in a cave and loved it!"
My room was a converted cave, which is exactly what I wanted. The staff seemed a little confused about things-like my reservation and check out date. The town is a nice change from Istanbul-quiet, cute, better deals on souvenirs and Turkish arts and crafts.
3 night trip Jun 28, 2015
"Great experience"
It was a wonderful stay in Kapadokya. We have had extraordinary four days also thanks to the hotel staff that made us feel like at home. The hotel is very good value for money although still one of the cheapest in Göreme. BTW... the location shown in the Google Maps is wrong... from bus station you have to go down the road (100m) and at the main crossroad turn right (towards open air museum). After another 50m you turn right again and you are almost there - you will see the sign.
Other trip May 10, 2015

"A home away from home"
I stayed 2 nights at Paradise Cave hotel, I was given a room with a pleasant view. I could see the hot air balloons flying from my room window. The owner and the staffs made my stay even more better. I did hamam and the owner wrote some words in the back of his hotel card and I did get a discount :). Do not hesitate to choose this hotel, lovely owner, lovely staffs, lovely breakfast.
2 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Kabir
"Paradise Cave Hotel"
The hotel is easy waling distance from the Goreme Otogar. There are numerous restaurants, travel agencies, and beautiful views within walking distance. The owner and staff are extremely helpful and friendly and speak English very well.
1 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2013
"do not trust the pictures in their webpage"
a crumbling place, and not even cheap!
4 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2012
mike
"Highly recommended budget accomodation"
Excellent value and centrally situated. Friendly and attentive host and staff made stay a pleasure. Amazing spread for breakfast and optional local cuisine at night. Very helpful in recommending and booking activities for us. Safe and homely environment with surrounding rock and cave views from relaxing deck area.
Other trip Oct 7, 2012

"good choice"
good manager, good position, good price, good breakfast,
3 night trip Jul 16, 2015
TW
"상도덕을 져버린 행위"
hotels.com을 통해 예약하고 갔더니 자기들은 여기랑 거래 자체를 안한다는둥 횡설수설... 결국은 성수기때 다른 손님을 받고 방을 내어 주지 않은 것으로 생각됨. 알아봐 주겠다던 주인은 결국 어디론가 사라져버리고 돌아오지 않음. 한 밤중에 새로 방을 구한다고 생 쇼를 했습니다.
3 night trip Oct 16, 2013
이근우
KR
"very friendly staff"
the view from the pension was wonderful. all the staff were kind and friendly. we wanna stay at this pension again next time!
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
elhi
JP
"Une auberge qui porte plutôt bien son nom !"
Une très bonne auberge / un très bon hôtel en Cappadoce, j'en ai fait d'autres à Gorëme et celui-ci était de loin le meilleur. Personnel sympathique et parlant parfaitement l'anglais, nous avons même été conviés à dîner. Terrasse à la vue superbe, petit déjeuner à volonté, de qualité. Nous avons été surclassés en arrivant et avons pu dormir dans une chambre troglodytique (la numéro 1, je la recommande grandement) toute de pierre et de bois, avec une grande salle de bains, et un coin salon. Une grande cuisine donne sur la terrasse, très bien équipée pour se faire soi-même des petits repas. Proximité du musée en plein air, de la ville, d'un supermarché et de la gare routière. Internet fonctionnait bien. Bref, rien à redire, sauf redonner à l'équipe (familiale) nos compliments sincères !
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Mowi
FR
"INCONTOURNABLE"
Évidemment cet hôtel n'est pas un palace , il est sans prétention, en revanche il est très propre et idéalement placé . La patronne , une belge francophone très sympathique vous indiquera carte à l'appui tous les endroits à visiter aux alentours ..... Il faut lâcher alors tous les guides de voyages et se laisser porter par ses conseils avisés . Vous ferez alors une découverte de la Cappadoce hors des sentiers battus mais vous vivrez une expérience inoubliable .L'essayer c'est l'adopter si je devais repartir à Goreme j'y retournerai sans aucune hésitation .
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
FR
3 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2012
IT

TripAdvisor reviews for Paradise Cave Hotel and Pension

"Spent 5 nights but they told booking.com a no-show of mine!"
05/25/15 Stefano P Barcelona, Spain
Booked this hotel on line for 4 nights for my staying in Goreme. I am a professional photographer and at the end I decided to stay an additional night and I booked it on line. One week later, I received an email from Booking.com saying that the owner of Paradise Cave hotel said I didn't show there!! They charged one night. Thankfully, I had the payment receipt of my staying over there and I sent the copy to booking.com. They contacted the owner of the hotel and he said it was a mistake!! Nice try!!!! Anyway, the hotel wa snothing of special. I booked a single room.. At the third night they asked me to move for a night to another room (much smaller and uncomfortable). There was only a shared bathroom (not that clean) with shower which meant long lines in the morning and in the evening. Nice terrace. Normal breakfast. Definitely, not recommended!
"Adorable place"
05/09/15 Aleksandra K
Very nice, very clean, affordable, tasty breakfast :) and the owner - very nice person as well :) I highly recommend this place. From the rooftop you can observe famous balloons in the morning and the sunset in the evening.
"Really Cheap and Superb Services"
02/06/15 Hariz Hilmi K
5 stars ☆☆☆☆☆!!! As a group of 3 backpackers, I needed a room with cheap price and they gave me a reasonable price of €9 per one night in the dormitory plus a free breakfast. The staffs here, Harun (Owner) and Omar are really kind to us. If you're traveling and really love adventures without spending a lot of fortunes you really should go to the Paradise Cave Hotel.
"Wonderful place !!!"
10/25/14 Caligare St. Petersburg, Russia
Good location, near to open air museum and the bus station. Nice view from the terrace. Delicious breakfasts. Friendly and honest staff. Our room was warm and cozy with a big bed and comfortable mattress. Always had hot water. Heating is available from 19.00 to 09.00. But the best thing was the hospitality of the owner. He was so friendly and helpful. He explained us how to choose the best route for walking. How to get to the underground city by bus. And advised many useful things. He also helped us arrange shuttle to the airport. We really felt at home here. We were so glad stopped in this hotel. It is a wonderful place ))
"Perfect location with honest and kind staff"
09/30/14 screechinghiroto
Very nice hostel with good location, facilitties, and nice terrace for the price. I stayed at domitoly and found there was no power cord near my bed, but after I came back from day trip I saw an extension one connected closer even though I didn't mention. Staffs are very kind and I would say that is a real hospitality one could want. I recommend this hotel to anybody looking for good one in goreme.
"Good price very helpful people"
09/12/14 Carolinacroso
The location is very good near to open air museum and the "city center". The staff are very helpful and explain you your way around with you want to go for hiking in the valleys, which is one of the best plans here in Capadocia. They also arrange tours and shuttles and don't make any money out of it, seems like very honest people. The rooms are ok, the beds are comfortable and the shower is good, is not a like you'll spend your day in the hotel is good enough to rest well and has good price.
"Wonderful Hostpitality :-)"
08/30/14 Pauline__4285 Nairobi
Our stay in Goreme was special thanks to this hotel. The staff were amazing hosts...and the owner went out of his way to help us, he even drove us around in order to assist us! The location is perfect as it is close to the open air museum and the bus station...the room was clean and had an awesome view, even of the balloons at sunrise :) At night, you can enjoy star gazing from the roof top! We really felt at home here, and we definately recommend this hostel :)
"Outstanding natural beauty"
08/28/14 Lu C
Good price, location and nice people! Excellent for students! The guy from paradise caves was really friendly and help my friends and I a lot. We could found the most popular tourism points easily because he gave us all advices :)
"Best pension in Goreme"
08/26/14 Igormas
The place and the owner were fantastic. The view from the terrace incredible and the room was tidy and beautiful. The owner indicated us all the best trip to do in goreme, he also gave us a lift to the open air museum because it was too hot outside! Greatest person met in Turkey!
"Kindly and enthusiastically"
08/16/14 Chu J
The owner and his family are very nice and give us convenient service such as trip guide. The lovely dog they raised also impress us a lot. We are happy living there with friendly care, good location and good service. Hope to go there again.