All hotels in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here88 Chain Lake Drive, Halifax, NS, B3S1A2, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8

"Very nice hotel, we would definitely recommend it"
We stayed 2 nights, very friendly staff, very clean & comfortable
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Only complaint would be that there seemed to be alot of fruit flies in the room. Breakfast was great, kids enjoyed the pool and free movies.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Enjoyable stay!"
The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable! Really enjoyed having an in-room air conditioner. Was the perfect location for us as our tours took us to Peggy's Cove, Mahone Bay, Lunenbourg and Dalhousie University - all very easy and quick to get to.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Read
"For a quiet relaxing two days"
We were very happy with the comfort of our room, cleanliness is very important to us and that was not an issue, great service with all staff - front desk, assistance for our tv service, hot breakfast buffet (gluten free food). Excellent in every way.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Madonn
"Awesome hotel, real close for shopping"
We use this hotel to stay in Halifax when we visit our son which goes to university, we also stay in there for the comfort, that's right, just the comfort. The breakfast there is perfect, I love it, I would recommend this hotel to everyone, and i have!!
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
terry
"Standard, but nice!"
I would certainly go back. Though I usually try to stay downtown, this is still a nice area
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
wellfed
"close to Peggys Cove"
The staff were the friendliest and most helpful ever. large clean rooms and great restaurant attached. Breakfast fresh and hot.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Pam
"Great Value - Friendly Staff"
Great valve as a jumping off location for the Halifax area. Stay away from the attached restaurant, much better places to eat close by.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
D&K Cape Breton
The room was clean, and quiet. The breakfast the following morning was wonderful. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Hannah
"Fantastic!!"
Amazing service! Extremely clean beds and room, very comfortable beds! Great breakfast with a lot of variety and the pool was clean and my daughter and I loved it ! It's our new permanent hotel for every visit :)
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Shannon Milligan
"Nice hotel close to great shopping"
We were four woman on a shopping adventure. Hotel was close to shops. Enjoyed the room. Staff was helpful and friendly. Would book hotel again.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Traveling through the east coast"
My husband and I are traveling throughout Nova Scotia and New Brunswick on our way to PEI. I pre-booked accomodation prior to leaving Ontario and utilized internet reviews and information to decide on the places we would stay. Comfort Hotel Bayer's Lake exceeded our expectations. From our checkin with Ramona to our personal meeting with hotel manager Nimfa Bautista during our breakfast to ensure our stay was positive everything was excellent. We would not only recommend this excellent facility to friends and family we were sorry we didn't book for a longer stay. We will definitely make this a stop on our next trip through Nova Scotia.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"You can't get better than this!"
The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful and ready to go the extra mile to make our stay extra comfortable. Management were in the breakfast room each morning to chat with the guests and enquire about their stay. While not right in downtown Halifax, it was an easy drive on high speed highways to get into the downtown area. Lots of restaurants nearby including one attached to the hotel.. Pool was well maintained and comfortable temperature. Our room was spacious, comfortable and clean.
4 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Valerie & John
"Very satisfied"
Our stay at Comfort Hotel was great. I would recommend this hotel to all. We had a car rental so it was easy to zip to downtown - didn't take long at all. The area itself does get busy with traffic on work days but it did not bother us at all. Shopping is nearby and restaurants (Timmy's a short walk away). Very convenient. It isn't quite sound-proof and I did let front desk know that I could hear kids above me "stomping" around. It stopped after a while, but sound does seem to carry regardless. But other than that it was a really nice hotel. The pool was good and the complimentary breakfast was a treat. I left my room one morning by noon and returned at 4:00 expecting it to be clean, but they did not come until 4:30. That seemed odd, but I just took the kids to the pool when she showed up so it wasn't a big deal. The hours for breakfast were 7am to 10am and I was only able to go once during my three day stay due to late nights. I think 11am might be a better time to offer breakfast to, if paying $140/night.
3 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
I enjoyed my stay in the hotel. The price was reasonable. There is a nice restaurant bar next to the hotel.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Metin
"Hidden Treasure"
The hotel was minutes away from Halifax and seconds from Bayer's Lake for shopping, dining, and entertainment. This was our first time staying at the Comfort Hotel, and I was traveling with my daughter who is blind, and my mother-in-law. The room was affordable, and it was very large which was great for my daughter to independently get around in the room. The hotel was very clean, the staff more then helpful, and the Canadiana Restaurant was a hidden treasure for sure. We were given each a free drink, and a 10 percent off coupon for our meal, which was delicious. The breakfast was a free hot buffet, and you could even make homemade waffles!!! We were there for a hospital appointment at the QEII in Halifax and it took us at most 15 minutes to get there for my daughter's appointment. Just a wonderful experience, and we definitely will be staying there again! :o)
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Our stay"
Great experience overall. Friendly staff. Excellent breakfast.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Annie
My family extremely enjoyed our stay in this hotel, staff are helpful and breakfast selection is great, best one we've had so far.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Leonora
"great stay"
We had a great stay at the hotel. We really enjoyed the pool and the fantastick room. The room was big, comfortable, clean and welcoming. We have already recommended the hotel to others and will be returning soon.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
Duncan
"Enjoyed my stay"
Staff very friendly and helpful,great room.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Allan
"Nailed it"
Great staff, comfy beds, loved the free blu ray rentals. Thanks for a great experience.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Johnny
"Good location for shopping"
Very happy with hotel.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Allan Mahoney
I had a wonderful experience. I will definitely stay there again if I get the good rates. Rooms had everything I needed and lots of room to move around. Breakfast was great as well and the location was excellent, very near the location I had to go to.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Vickie
Good location for big box shopping and movies and trade shows. Easy to get into city from hotel. Great staff. Very pleasant and accommodating. Better quality 'appliances' than usual...I.e. hair dryer, tv, fridge etc. Would definitely stay again
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
mags
"First class hotel with all the necessities."
Best hotel we have stayed at in the Halifax area (and beyond). Reasonably priced and the amenities were top notch. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms were spotless and spacious, high end furnishings and bedding. The breakfast was the best we have EVER had in a hotel! Real scrambled eggs, real sausage, pancakes, waffles, variety of cereals, juices, toast, bagels, fruit.. it was all there and INCLUDED in the price of the room. Would definitely stay again and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great hotel in the Halifax area.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Good But ...."
Its a nice hotel. Staff is nice, the food at Canadiana is Good. The room was clean and comfortable. Its just that you can hear neighbours and people staying upstairs. This is no joke but i can hear my neighbour snoring.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Excellent Customer Service"
Everyone who worked at the hotel was super helpful. We borrowed one of the movies they rent out for free one evening, and we thought it was missing one of the two DVDs. The receptionist at the desk told us that everything was on one disk, nod to try it out and call her back regardless if it worked or didn't work. She would send someone up if it didn't. Staff were very knowledgeable about the area and gave accurate directions. The staff in the breakfast area all greeted us when we came in for breakfast. My husband had trouble with the waffle maker, and in no time someone was helping us. The breakfast was delicious, with a variety of hot and cold food to choose from. Everything was very clean throughout the hotel. We would highly recommend this hotel, good value for the cost.
Other trip May 22, 2014
Jane
The staff at the hotel were quite marvellous. Easily accommodated my need for a late checkout without any fuss. The room was spacious and very well appointed.
1 night business trip May 4, 2014
"Awesome"
Perfection as always. Wonderful employees who go out of their way to make your stay perfect. Amazing breakfast as always, but wouldn't recomend the resturant attached. Staff was not very friendly & food was not good. Everything other than the resturant was perfect, I stay here everytime I go to Halifax.
2 night trip Apr 27, 2014
Brianna
"Great place to stay!"
We really enjoyed our stay. The owner took the time to introduce herself when we were checking in. The front desk staff were amazing. Very friendly atmosphere. Great room. Extremely clean. The pool and sauna were great. Fabulous hot breakfast! Close to the shopping. Plenty of parking. Will definitely stay here in the future.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2014
Anne
"Close to the airport"
Ohhh my goodness,it was beautiful when I walked in the hotel and the room was huge and beautiful..I was saying that night that I will be back there at that hotel...loved it
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Shelley osbourne
"Very nice hotel"
Everything was great except for we had noisy neighbors but it was fixed by the wonderful staff
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Very nice would highly recommend this hotel. Has a very good continental breakfast and a good staff.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
"Good Hotel - close to shopping and Costco"
Very pleasant staff and there is a restuarant on site which delivers room service til 11pm. Great when you are tired from travelling all day.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
"Great service and an excellent place to stay!"
Had a wonderful stay, the service was amazing! Highly recommended. Thank you.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2014
Michele
"Great breakfast included in price of room!"
Great accomodations, close to restaurants, shopping and movies.....the complimentary breakfast is delicious!!
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Sean
"The hotel staff was very friendly.Great stay...."
the room was clean and very modern.The staff was friendly and it provided a delicious breakfast.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
"Our first time to stay here!"
We have stayed in other hotels in the area and this hotel is by far the best! It was our first time and definitely not our last!! We were impressed with everything!!
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
We stayed here for one night! Very nice hotel, big rooms, pool is clean, warm! They offer a free hot breakfast, excellent! They also have a book in the lobby with all new release movies and you can pick 2 movies to watch! We really enjoyed that! Would recommend this place to anyone! Will be back!
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
Love that it's so close to the 103 and convenient for people coming from South Shore. Lots to do in Bayers Lake.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Rachel
"Close to major shopping outlets"
I have to return to the area in a few weeks and will stay there again.
1 night trip Feb 12, 2014
Bruce
"Excellent stay room was big staff very friendly"
Will be staying there again next visit to Halifax
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
roger
Great rate nice rooms service excellent breakfast included
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
"Quick business trip to Halifax."
The staff at this hotel were amazing, very friendly and customer focussed. I was very pleased.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
When we come to Halifax we always stay here. Close to all the shopping stores and everyone is so nice. Love staying at you Hotel.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
Duke
Very nice staff
1 night trip Jan 7, 2014
"Nice area close to shopping"
My family really enjoyed our stay ! Very nice and clean! I'd return again :)
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
"hotel close to shopping"
wonderful, kids had great time in pool and breakfast was awesome
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
deanna
"close to shopping"
Everything was equal to or exceeded our expectations for this hotel. Staff were extremely helpful, room was clean and large. We will be staying there again on our next trip to the area.William
2 night trip Dec 9, 2013
William MacDonald
Very convenient to shopping, with friendly staff and quiet rooms.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2013