All hotels in Brenham, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2831 S Market St, Brenham, TX, 77833, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Saturday Wedding"
Our first problem was that this hotel had no elevator, when I booked it, I didn't know this. So hope you don't mind climbing 1 set of stairs and hauling your luggage up. Other than that our room and the hotel was very neat and clean. We had a non smoking room on the 2nd floor and when we stepped into the hallway, you could smell the smoke from other rooms. I do have to say our bed was very comfortable and we both slept well. Bring your own shampoo and other toiletries, blow dryer, etc as these are not provided. We had fairly good service on check in and they were able to answer all our questions. We were able to have breakfast on Sunday, it was OK, there was a waffle maker, instant oatmeal, cereal, yogurts, milk, fresh fruits, coffee, tea, juices.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2013
Kenny and Karen
Very disappointed. I rented two rooms. When we walked into the first one the bathroom had not been cleaned and one of the beds had not been stripped and made. The second room was clean but these rooms were adjoining which would have been very convenient because my son has an infant that I needed to help with. They ended up down the hall in another room. My other grandson went to swim and the gate was locked during normal operating hours and the hot tub was cold.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Liz
"Seems like an older building but recent renovation"
Staff is friendly, building is clean, very quiet, and well kept. Maid service needs a little help, rooms weren't my thourghly clean.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
justin
"Conviently located"
One night stay front desk personal were very friendly room was clean but had a little bit of an order but was clean
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2013
Cindy
Hotel has no elevator! I think it was clean, but I would never stay there again. Next time I go to an A&M game, I will pay much more for a hotel room.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Kelsey
"Won't be my first choice"
The hotel has no elevator, the halls smell like smoke and the breakfast was pretty weak. The location is a pain to get to and the only way in is the front door so if your room is on the ends you can get out but there is no key reader to get back in so you have to go all the way to the front then all the way back.The room was clean but the temp control was sporadic also the pillows were terrible I've read books thicker than the pillows provided. We actually went to WalMart and picked up a couple of cheap pillows to avoid having to sleep on theirs again. Overall its not the worst place to stay but it for sure won't be my first choice by a long shot.
2 night family trip Oct 25, 2013
Ryan
"Good for the price"
We stayed in a King room. The front desk staff was friendly and the room was clean. TV, microwave, and fridge came in handy. The continetal breakfast wasn't that great, but they did have fresh fruit, yogurt, toast, and a few choices of cereal. Overall our stay was good.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Business Travel
The hotel is nice, it's 2 stories without an elevator though. Also, If you are bringing your pet(s) be aware that there is an up-charge per night and they generally do not allow pets over 40 pounds. The restaurant next door to the hotel is no longer open, not a big deal, there are plenty of choices within a few miles of the property. I would stay here again but would probably leave my pet at home.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Ray
"Clean, friendly staff, good breakfast"
good place to stay, good bed, clean room, good flat screen TV with cable, good breakfast, close to many restraints.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Comfortable stay"
Friendly staff
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Bad location"
This hotel has no elevator and you must take stairs so if you are elderly go stay somewhere else. The location is way out of town. Front desk staff didnt seem very helpful.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2013
Betty
"Perfectly located off the major highway"
The reception staff was extremely helpful and friendly. When we made our original reservations the only room available was a smoking room. When we checked into the hotel the receptionist asked if we would like to switch to non-smoking, since they had recently had a cancellation. We were thrilled and jumped on the non-smoking room. The room was great, we had everything we needed (except another pillow or two, only had 3 small pillows with the king-size bed.)
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Very nice and clean"
Very nice and clean. Beds were comfortable.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Brenham Tx"
The pillows were small and cheap! We requested more pillows and they refused to provide them! They actually told my husband they didn't have any. FYI the hotel wasn't full.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"Nice Basic Hotel"
Nothing fancy--just a clean place to stay. Convenient to highway and Bluebell Creamery.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
Average room, clean, very uncomfortable pillows, old style comforters made me think about the more modern standards in place now.
2 night business trip Sep 6, 2013
I was very surprised my room was great ,I have no complaints we had enough room to be comfortable for a family of 3.. when I first got there was greeted by desk clek kyle . He is such a nice person would I stay there again abosolutly
2 night family trip Aug 25, 2013
Nikki
Chose this hotel because it was listed as pet friendly hotel and they had a pool. I wasn't aware until I arrived that there was an additional fee for my pet. I overlooked that when I booked the location. Also there is only one entrance to the hotel, so if you are in a room at the end of the hotel you have to walk a good distance back and forth. There is a door at the end by the pool, but it is an exit only. You have to go back through the fornt door and lobby from the pool.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
front desk person was very cordial and helpful
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2013
First time @ a Super 8 & we were favorably impressed. Hotel clean & adequate. , exercise room available. Problem locating hotel using GPS- is this something that you can improve by changing the listing of hotel?? GPS took us to wrong place (Blinn campus)
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
susan
"Location"
There is only one way to get to the hotel. New highway cut the hotel off. But rooms are great. Staff are extremely helpful and friendly. They make u feel at home.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Low price no amenities - not even an elevator
1 night trip Jul 31, 2013
Super 8
"Great palce for the price"
A new hotel with lots to offer nothing fancy but a comfortable stay.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
Never have a smoking room worst experince ever!!
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
Jon
"Nice Rooms,Hard to find."
Took two attempts to find the motel. Sign not visible from the east bound side of 290. Room comfortable, 32 inch flat screen TV, minimal breakfast. Front desk staff was correct but reserved, if not cold, to customer requests. ( I asked if I could have some tape, and I got a lecture on personal responsibility with the tape). Restaurant next door served a lot of food for very reasonable price.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Terry M
"Very Impressed"
The rooms were very nice. The staff was friendly. I will stay here everytime I am in this town.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
For the price it was GREAT. Free breakfast was good would of been better if had some eggs thou. When we first got there we pulled into the eating place next to it, went in & was told that alot of people think we are the motel. lol. Big rooms, ref, small pool but we didnt go there to swim either. We would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2013
traveler
"Not a bad place"
Could use a little update on the cable service
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
Kw
The hotel was decent and the staff very friendly. I stayed three days by myself (female). The stairway made me a little nervous and it had a door leading to outside from the stairwell. They really need to put an elevator in for safety reasons. The walls are absolutely paper thin! I could hear the TV next door even on low. One night I had a couple fighting from 12:30 am till 3am. The treadmill in the gym is not calibrated correctly. The pace does not match the time. The breakfast is lacking. It is just basic cereals, fruits and waffles. Even with all that I have stayed in much worse and for the price of this hotel I would stay again.
3 night trip Jun 20, 2013
Runner
"Super 8"
The waffel maker dis not make waffles correctly. No elevator so you have to take all otems up the stairs if your room is kn the 2nd floor. The room was nice and clean the halls were quiet.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
nora
"Overall Good"
Everything was fine and a good deal for the price, but the hot tub was not hot and the hallway on the 2nd floor had a strong smoke smell, even though we were in a non-smoking room. Our room didn't smell.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Traveling Texas"
Good
4 night business trip Jun 4, 2013
Traveler
"good spot for business overnight"
Good value for the money. Easy to get too once you figure out the correct address. Nice Mexican restaurant across the parking lot.
Other trip May 28, 2013
"So Dirty"
The room had a trash filled with trash. The shower curtain was dirty with hair and shampoo residue. The bathroom floor was sticky. The laminated handouts left on the desk were sticky with food and the phone did not work to call front desk. Worst hotel I have been in awhile.
1 night trip May 24, 2013
"?"
Checkin was a bit of hassle, keys didn't work and had to get new ones and one lady at main desk talked to us like we were her employees not her paying guest--quite rude! No elevator for second floor! Hallway smelled like stale cigarette smoke. Get what you pay for!
1 night business trip May 17, 2013
"Information Lacking"
Upon checking in, we were told that we were booked in the Jacuzzi Suite, which we wanted but, were told that there was no elevator, stairs only. My husband cannot do stairs very well, more less do them and carry luggage. He is 71 years of age and bad knees. Had this been relayed to us, we would have booked a room on the 1st floor. When we told the front desk that, she stated that there were no other available rooms. Will never stay there again.....
Other trip May 13, 2013
Mrs.
"New Hotel"
Fairly new hotel, and pretty typical Super8. Clean, no frills. Spacious room with adequate amenities. We would stay there again.
Ruth
A nice room with all the necessities.
1 night trip May 3, 2013
Comfortable room, clean, good service.
1 night trip May 3, 2013
"roomy rooms, nice to sprawl out"
good room
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
"Good stay"
Except for a single hair in the jacuzzi tub, everything was great. I stayed the night here while on the MS150 to Austin. The shuttle picked us up at 4:30, and the hotel agreed to put out some food early for us to get a bite before we left.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2013
"Surprisingly Nice"
Surprisingly nice, for a Super 8. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was spacious, and even though I had a smoking room due to limited availability at the time of booking, there was no smoke odor. Bathroom was clean and large enough for one person. Good Tex-Mex restaurant right next door, with many other good restaurants within a short drive. Only real drawback is the thin walls - I could hear everything said in the adjoining room loud and clear.
Other trip Apr 20, 2013
Tony
exceed all my expectations. clean, friendly, and quiet.
Family trip Apr 18, 2013
Karl
The hotel was very clean and relaxing. Good morning breakfast. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone. It met my every need.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"good hotel"
checkin was quick, room was clean and bed was comfortable
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
Reserved a non smoking room and got a smoking. It was small but not too bad. No elevator to get to the 2nd floor and the pool and hot tub were cold.
3 night business trip Apr 9, 2013
Kd
Too much noise from other guests? Breakfast was minimal at best.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"smoke odor"
everything was fine, but the non-smoking room (and the whole floor) reeked of ciggy smoke
1 night trip Feb 28, 2013
"GREAT SERVICE!!"
My stay was very comfortable, and the lady at the check in was very nice and fast, even though she was trying to do a million things at once. My room was very clean and the hotel was quiet.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
It was the most miserable hotel stay, the room was not clean when I got there, the window was open with no screen, below 50 degrees, nasty wine in I went to the front desk since noone answered the phone, told the clerk what was going on, she said she would take care of it. Nothing happened, the kicking, yelling and cursing went on all night. The next night I tried to get clean towels which were NOT in the room, nothing was clean, noone was at the desk for several visits, I had to find the laundry room myself and get clean towels. Outside doors were propped open, noone was monioring anyone in or out, I did not feel at all safe. I wil NEVER stay at MOTEL 8 again, and will tell all my family to not stay there ever, either, they are not safe!!!!
5 night business trip Jan 6, 2013