All hotels in Brenham, Texas, United States of America
2209 Highway 290 E., Brenham, TX, 77833, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

top bed sheet had a smell, not much for breakfast, very thin walls between rooms
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Katrina
"don't waste your money"
The room had an awful order. Would not walk around without shoes. The beds were good.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2014
sue
"Cheapest closest to area working"
First room they assigned reeked of smoke. They then put me in a handicapped room (I'm not handicapped). The second one smelled as well so I sprayed it with air freshener as I was too tired to ask for another room. Room had no coffee cups, No glasses and the phone didn't work when I tried to call the front desk.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
becky
The hotel and room were great however, the pool was disgusting!! Bugs all over. We cleaned out the filters and they were filled to the rim with bugs and ants. There were also ants all over the pool deck.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Beat super 8 of all time"
I am a connoisseur of cheap hotels and this one may be the GOAT. Extremely well maintained-the quality is a little shocking actually.
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
Travis
"Price and Comfort"
The price was reasonable the motel was very clean and the front desk employees were very professional but the bed was a little worn.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Great value."
My stay was a one night trip to pick up my daughter from camp at Blinn Collage. The hotel was hard to find using a GPS. It took three attempts to find the hotel. The place was clean the attendants friendly. The king room was spacious. It was June the pool water was more like a hot tub in the Texas heat but clean. Breakfast was good quality but the sitting area a bit small. The only down sides are no elevator, means carrying you luggage up two set of stairs to my room. (No man help) the second was the sell of smoke on the second floor. I was in a non-smoking room that was fine. The smell in the hallway was terrible.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Wilks
"Super 8 a hit."
Very attractive and very comcomfortable a . Staff was very friendly and everything was exceptionally clean. Couldn't have stayed at a better place!
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
comfortable beds
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Adequate accommodations."
The room was adequate but nothing special. Had to ask for coffee cups for the room. The breakfast was very lacking. One two slice toaster for everyone, people were standing around waiting for that. No hot chocolate mix there. Just have been used to Comfort Inn's accommodations and breakfasts so this one does not measure up.
Other trip May 23, 2014
S.
"Not staying here again"
No elevator in building. The lobby computer was used all evening by the owner's kid playing games. The shower walls were dirty too.
Other trip May 2, 2014
"Perfect for a crazy weekend"
after driving all over kingdom come i arrived and was greeted by a very friendly hostess who checked me chatted a little bit and was just very welcoming. The bed was so comfy after doing a rehearsal dinner for my friend's wedding i needed sleep as soon as i hit the pillow it was lights out till my alarm the next morning. Wish i could of had some of the complimentary breakfast but the Maid of Honor whisked me away before i could oh the coffee was so calling to me. I will stay with a Super 8 wherever I go customer for life.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
Tasha
"This hotel gouges prices at Bluebonnet time."
The wifi was spotty and the hallway smelled like cigarette smoke. Otherwise, it was alright. Beds were pretty uncomfortable.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
Pat
"Blue Bell Fun Run"
Hotel room was nice and clean, and location was close to the event we were in town for. Will stay here again next year.
The Jogger
"Good location, ok hotel"
This hotel is in a very convenient location, right next to major roads and making it easy to get around Brenham. The service was good, provided an extra pillow (only 3 on the bed) and lotion when we got a sunburn! Unfortunately, that's about all it has going for it. The second floor smells VERY smokey, made us run to our room, which didn't smell of smoke (thankfully). There is only one entrance to this hotel, which means even after using the lukewarm hot tub, you have to go through the main lobby. Breakfast was pitiful, only real thing they had was coffee, waffles, toast and yogurt. The water in Brenham tastes TERRIBLE (not just this hotel). This made their juice tast really bad at breakfast, they should provide filtered water for drinking. If going to Brenham again (not much there), would not stay here.
2 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014
Bathroom was not clean . The side of the bathtub and behind the door.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Nothing fancy but clean and adequate"
This is a nice, clean hotel. The staff was friendly and gave us a late checkout upon request. Biggest complaint was breakfast. Some eggs or bacon would have been nice. The only protein was yogurt. Everything else was a carb.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Comfortable stay - met expectations"
Nothing too fancy, but good accommodations at the hotel for a weekend in brenham. Convenient off the highway and very friendly owners/ staff. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Don
"Very minimal breakfast"
First time that hotel staff actually processed my posted request of top floor,so very pleased. Just FYI, hotel does not have elevators, which is no big deal for us, but can be for some travelers. Breakfast was included, but it was so minimal that we never ate. Great staff, clean rooms, outdoor spa was not working during our stay, which would have been nice.
2 night trip Mar 31, 2014
Angie
"Clean, comfortable"
My mother and I stayed at this hotel while visiting the Round Top Antique Show. We were hoping for a clean, comfortable place to sleep and regroup after hours of tramping around tents and fields. This place was just what we needed! No frills, but spacious enough and clean. The front desk personnel were friendly and efficient. The room doors are all interior and the parking lot is well-lit. We will stay again. If you're looking for the Ritz, go someplace else. If you're looking for a clean, safe, fairly roomy place to shower and sleep, stay here.
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2014
Kristin
"Great sleep, loud neighbors"
Great and clean location. Room was comfortable, but this was a room with the doors to the adjoining room. Any noise from that room was amplified in our room. I think, if it had not been for that issue, this room would have been perfect for our rest.
1 night trip Mar 18, 2014
evansc
"Very pleasant stay"
Great place, enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
nice place 2 stay have stayed there 5 times very clean nice people
5 night family trip Mar 9, 2014
Jena
The service was great. The front desk ladies were all very polite and helpful. It would help to locate hotel from hiway better, if sign were higher. And the limited parking causes a problem eapecially for the larger vehicles. Other than that, very enjoyable stay. Great price!
2 night business trip Mar 3, 2014
"Good for overnight stays"
Super 8 provides basic hotel service without many frills, which is just fine if you're planning on staying for just a night or two. The facilities are showing their age just a bit, but the rooms are spacious and clean, with kingsize beds and flat screen tvs. It's also very convenient to restaurants, the highway, and retail shops, which is handy as there is no restaurant on the premises. Staff are courteous and prompt, and check-in and -out are both quick. I've stayed at this location a couple of times and have never had a problem.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
Tony
"nice room smoky smell"
Big mistake in allowing smoking in the motel. Hallways smelled of smoke. No appealing. Hotel did not have my reservation and I had to call expedia to remedy situation. Not good customer service.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Hard to find"
The hotel is a little hard to find, and had problem checking in they couldn't find reservation.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
Traveler
Some of the light pluges don't work and some of the lamps don't work but nice room
2 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Brett studhalter
"Easy to get to"
Comfortable and convenient. Very good value for the price!
2 night trip Dec 12, 2013
"soccer fields"
second time around staying there and it was great no complaints
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
marcos
"Nice Stay"
Although the loation was not close to much the hotel itself was very nice. The staff was very nice and accomidating. The room was much better than what I expected. The rates were fantastic. I will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2013
Tim D
"Great Value"
Nice clean convenient hotel. Good value for the money. Will stay here again.
2 night trip Dec 4, 2013
"Saturday Wedding"
Our first problem was that this hotel had no elevator, when I booked it, I didn't know this. So hope you don't mind climbing 1 set of stairs and hauling your luggage up. Other than that our room and the hotel was very neat and clean. We had a non smoking room on the 2nd floor and when we stepped into the hallway, you could smell the smoke from other rooms. I do have to say our bed was very comfortable and we both slept well. Bring your own shampoo and other toiletries, blow dryer, etc as these are not provided. We had fairly good service on check in and they were able to answer all our questions. We were able to have breakfast on Sunday, it was OK, there was a waffle maker, instant oatmeal, cereal, yogurts, milk, fresh fruits, coffee, tea, juices.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2013
Kenny and Karen
Very disappointed. I rented two rooms. When we walked into the first one the bathroom had not been cleaned and one of the beds had not been stripped and made. The second room was clean but these rooms were adjoining which would have been very convenient because my son has an infant that I needed to help with. They ended up down the hall in another room. My other grandson went to swim and the gate was locked during normal operating hours and the hot tub was cold.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Liz
"Seems like an older building but recent renovation"
Staff is friendly, building is clean, very quiet, and well kept. Maid service needs a little help, rooms weren't my thourghly clean.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
justin
"Conviently located"
One night stay front desk personal were very friendly room was clean but had a little bit of an order but was clean
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2013
Cindy
Hotel has no elevator! I think it was clean, but I would never stay there again. Next time I go to an A&M game, I will pay much more for a hotel room.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Kelsey
"Won't be my first choice"
The hotel has no elevator, the halls smell like smoke and the breakfast was pretty weak. The location is a pain to get to and the only way in is the front door so if your room is on the ends you can get out but there is no key reader to get back in so you have to go all the way to the front then all the way back.The room was clean but the temp control was sporadic also the pillows were terrible I've read books thicker than the pillows provided. We actually went to WalMart and picked up a couple of cheap pillows to avoid having to sleep on theirs again. Overall its not the worst place to stay but it for sure won't be my first choice by a long shot.
2 night family trip Oct 25, 2013
Ryan
"Good for the price"
We stayed in a King room. The front desk staff was friendly and the room was clean. TV, microwave, and fridge came in handy. The continetal breakfast wasn't that great, but they did have fresh fruit, yogurt, toast, and a few choices of cereal. Overall our stay was good.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Business Travel
The hotel is nice, it's 2 stories without an elevator though. Also, If you are bringing your pet(s) be aware that there is an up-charge per night and they generally do not allow pets over 40 pounds. The restaurant next door to the hotel is no longer open, not a big deal, there are plenty of choices within a few miles of the property. I would stay here again but would probably leave my pet at home.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Ray
"Clean, friendly staff, good breakfast"
good place to stay, good bed, clean room, good flat screen TV with cable, good breakfast, close to many restraints.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Comfortable stay"
Friendly staff
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Bad location"
This hotel has no elevator and you must take stairs so if you are elderly go stay somewhere else. The location is way out of town. Front desk staff didnt seem very helpful.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2013
Betty
"Perfectly located off the major highway"
The reception staff was extremely helpful and friendly. When we made our original reservations the only room available was a smoking room. When we checked into the hotel the receptionist asked if we would like to switch to non-smoking, since they had recently had a cancellation. We were thrilled and jumped on the non-smoking room. The room was great, we had everything we needed (except another pillow or two, only had 3 small pillows with the king-size bed.)
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Very nice and clean"
Very nice and clean. Beds were comfortable.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Brenham Tx"
The pillows were small and cheap! We requested more pillows and they refused to provide them! They actually told my husband they didn't have any. FYI the hotel wasn't full.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"Nice Basic Hotel"
Nothing fancy--just a clean place to stay. Convenient to highway and Bluebell Creamery.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
Average room, clean, very uncomfortable pillows, old style comforters made me think about the more modern standards in place now.
2 night business trip Sep 6, 2013
I was very surprised my room was great ,I have no complaints we had enough room to be comfortable for a family of 3.. when I first got there was greeted by desk clek kyle . He is such a nice person would I stay there again abosolutly
2 night family trip Aug 25, 2013
Nikki
Chose this hotel because it was listed as pet friendly hotel and they had a pool. I wasn't aware until I arrived that there was an additional fee for my pet. I overlooked that when I booked the location. Also there is only one entrance to the hotel, so if you are in a room at the end of the hotel you have to walk a good distance back and forth. There is a door at the end by the pool, but it is an exit only. You have to go back through the fornt door and lobby from the pool.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013