All hotels in King City, Oregon, United States of America
16105 SW Pacific Hwy, outside Tigard, King City, OR, 97224, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"A great Value!"
This is a lovely little hotel in a nice part of town. The room was very nice. The hotel in general is very well kept. Grocery store, drug store and restaurants within walking distance. Check out " The Bread Store". Lovely indoor pool and spa. Free breakfast was only fair. Wifi as with most hotels is slow. Overall, a great value.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Emmett
"grilfriends get away"
I have stayed here twice and would stay again in a heart beat. My only problem is the food for breakfast. I found it difficult to fine food ok for my diabetes.
2 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2015
Dian
"good for business overnight"
here for business, ample space to work in the evening, quiet and comfortable for sleep.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
Randall
It was very pleasant. We were sightseeing around the area and very happy to come back to a clean room. The staff was wonderful, and helpful in finding places to shop and eat in the area. The breakfast staff was so pleasant and happy it made going for breakfast easy. The breakfast was a little different each day. We stayed 5 nights. I would defiantly recommend this hotel.
5 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Going to Bend"
It was perfect!
1 night family trip May 26, 2015
"Great Place"
I loved using the warm therapy pool. Wonderful place to stay. This is my 2nd time to stay there. May I have a discount for my next time? Thank you
2 night family trip May 11, 2015
Joni
"Best Hotel in SW Portland Burbs"
Loved it, and the sweet and the sweet smell that permeated the air everywhere. Loved the pool and the breakfasts.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Bernice
"awesome surprise"
Highly impressed all around!
1 night trip May 6, 2015
karl
"Five stars for being fully ADA compliant!"
Loved our stay! I travel with a young adult who has severe physical limitations. I love it when I find a hotel that has a room that fits exactly our needs. It was so easy to access and didn't have a ton of furniture and hard corners to navigate. Definitely met ADA rules. Room was clean, comfortable. Bed was super comfortable. The staff was very nice and super helpful. The hotel is located convenient to I-5 and the east-west highway to take you to Beaverton and area has all the amenities needed to make a very relaxing long weekend.
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Very Comfortable and Clean.."
Very comfortable,spacious,clean room with sofa,computer desk and King bed. Did not try the breakfast. Would book again.
2 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
"Good hotel, superior staff"
staff is excellent, Super helpfully. Upon check-in we asked about the nearest trimet stop, when we headed out 45 mins later, the staff printed out a map without us asking. Our 14 month old dumped all of his graham crackers on the floor in our room & them stepped on them. Went to the front desk & they got us a vacuum cleaner
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Good for the price"
Nice staff, fairly clean, breakfast was cold and stale but it was free, some noise from freeway in rooms, Pool was nice for kids and very clean.overall a good experience for the price. 4 out of 5.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Decent motel with a great indoor pool and spa."
Staff went way out of their way to make sure our stay was as good as it could be. They gave us privacy when we needed it, as well as instant personable consideration when we requested it. Motel was clean and we'll kept from the lobby all the way through.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Ok stay for one night"
Room was fairly clean...stains on the carpet. Bed was good for me but too hard for my wife. Breakfast was ok...sausage muffins...just ok. Coffee in room was terrible, in breakfast room was ok. My main issue was they put us in a room with a door to another room...an adjoining. All was fine until 2:30 AM when the guests returned to their room next door. Very loud, and it came right through the closed door. It took 20 minutes and two phone calls to the desk to get them to quiet down. Lost too much sleep.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Jon
Clean hotel with friendly staff. Bed was a little firm
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Nice room and extremely friendly staff. Issues: (1) I was not able to get a constant signal through the cable tv - I addressed this and was told them would reset the cable box while I was out - still continued to have problems. (2) My room faced the front and the hotel sits next to a busy road and because I am a light sleeper I heard the traffic all night.
2 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
"Nice, cozy and clean"
Very home like. Would stay again. Pool was nice. Very quiet considering it was right next to a large highway. Will stay again if the price is right
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Taylor
"Midweek stay"
Nice hotel! Would be more appropriate for a business stay, rather than casual, because most people there were on business, getting up early and staying up late. A little noisy.
2 night trip Feb 10, 2015
"a very pleasant stay"
The bed was firm. The pool and hot tub were clean and warm. There were some noise issues but the night staff took care of it quickly. The staff were very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. I will be back.
2 night trip Feb 17, 2015
"Great value, huge rooms."
Huge clean rooms for a great price. Just wanted a place close to Portland, and this place was a surprise. The free breakfast was very good as well.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
Anthony
"Nice hotel close to shopping and dining."
Upon arrival on valentines day front desk advised they had no reservation for me which was booked and confirmed through expedia. I had reconfirmed reservation directly with hotel since I needed pet friendly room which was confirmed. Front desk advised they were sold out for weekend. So back out to car to get dead iphone showing my reservation confirmation from expedia. After this front desk realized it was under last name as first name.
"Beautiful room, with only a few small glitches"
There is only one entrance/exit to drive in to the hotel which is a little annoying. The rooms are decorated beautifully. The bathroom was a little small, and the refillable bath gel, shampoo & conditioner dispenser were all pretty much empty. The only other problem was there were no fresh towels for the pool, but it was at a busy time, so we just skipped the pool. The staff was friendly, but I have to admit I was more than a little disappointed to find that because I used Expedia I did not get points credited to my Best Western Reward points.
Shelly
"Slept like a baby!"
We arrived after midnight due to a late flight. The room was very comfortable, clean and quiet!
1 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
Chana
Rooms very clean. Breakfast varied from day to day, but all was good. No way to turn on just a fan in the room. Regardless of how I left towels, all were replaced everyday even though they were a "Project Planet" hotel.
"Weekend stay."
Friendly staff, comfortable room, and quiet. We very much enjoyed staying here.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Spacious and comfortable."
Convenient location. Prompt, courteous service. The room was clean and surprisingly large with abundant natural lighting it would have been comfortable for a longer stay.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
PB
"Nice Place"
Was fine
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
"Great Stay in King City!"
Great beds and nice pool/spa.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
BradMan
"we always stay here when visiting family"
WE love the Northwind. use the pool and hot tub. breakfast was a little light on hot eggs, but we filled in with toast! rooms wonderful, the king bed great. only hitch was that my booking inadvertently went to hotels.com on my screen and I missed two nights of loyalty points, so that was sad. Northwind is centrally located to all our family in this area, so we always book here when visiting. thanks, jk.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
jk
"Take the stress out of family reunions."
For the family get together it was clean, comfortable and convenient. The staff was amicable and helpful.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
"Nice hotel, dining facilities small for hotel."
Location in Tigard was further than expected from Portland. Enjoyed attending Cambia LPGA golf tournament Aug. 28 in Portland. Played golf at the Redtail golf course, enjoyable, along with local eateries.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Jean
"Convenient location for us but needs major upgrade"
The hotel was close to family but the room smelled musty, the carpet was wet, the beds were uncomfortable, the wall paper was peeling, and the toilet had just been re-caulked and was leaking. I think this could be a nice hotel if it were upgraded, but it is not a great place to stay in its current condition.
4 night trip Aug 13, 2014
very nice and would recommend this establishment. The staff in the breakfast area were very nice and always made sure everything was filled. Housekeeping did a nice job, also. Very pleasant stay! The corner room could not have been more comfortable and roomy.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Great place, clean and comfortable"
The beds were very comfortable, the room was clean, and the breakfast was good with omelets one day and biscuits & gravy the next (along with pastries, cereal, toast, bagels....things like that). There is a grocery store across the street and a few fast food places too. I would stay again!
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
This hotel is nice and clean. My would recommend it to anyone
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Great Hotel for the Price"
One of the nicest 2 1/2 star hotels I've stayed at. Best hotel in the area for the price.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Guest service was great and rooms were very clean. I like how the front desk called shortly after check in to see if our room was alright. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. The only negative was the breakfast and service at breakfast. They needed more help to keep up with the food, coffee and breakfast utensils.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2014
very good, nice experience, nice indoor pool, polite staff
BA
"Great hotel and location"
My wife and I stayed here for 6 nights during a vacation to Portland. The hotel is in a convenient location - close to the city (20 minutes away) and there are several restaurants nearby. The facilities are clean and up to date, the staff friendly and accommodating (one of the front desk staff gladly helped us to print our boarding passes as the printer in the lobby wasn't working properly), and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The daily complimentary breakfast was outstanding. We would recommend this hotel.
Alex
"Bad Breakfast room experience."
I have to admit, this is a pet-peeve of mine: The breakfast room was only about 30x30. When I got there on a Sunday morning at 7:00 AM the television was blaring, there was overhead piped-in music, the waffle iron was beeping and there were assorted noises coming from the kitchen. You have to realize this was a very small room with no quiet spaces at all. I asked the patrons around me if they minded if I silenced the TV for some calm and they said they did not care. Interestingly enough most were not watching TV but were engaged in conversation with one-another. After I silenced the TV the kitchen attendant who appeared not to be pleased that someone would (after asking) turn down the TV volume went to the front desk and I could see she was discussing the situation with the day manager. Five minutes later the manager came in the breakfast room, turned the sound back up and took the remote to the kitchen. My wife and I finally had to take our coffee outside so we could hear each other talk. It pained me to see that rather than addressing a client's concerns the management chose to simply overrule them because in the words of the kitchen attendant "we always have the TV on..." . I did not need the room to be completely silent but this was clearly a case where the cacophony of sounds made it a very unpleasant atmosphere for breakfast.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Very pleasant place to stay."
I have stayed here 4 years in a row while visiting friends. It is always pleasant and welcoming.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
J
"Very nice hotel, staff was very accommodating.."
Room was always cleaned well. They were great in giving directions and advice of how to get places since this was my first visit to the area.. I definitely plan to stay again when visiting the area..
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Renate
"very comfortable!"
The hotel was very nice. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was great. We were able to walk across the street to shop which was very helpful.
3 night family trip Apr 28, 2014
Sherry
Very comfortable
2 night family trip Apr 26, 2014
Natalie
"Clean and very comfortable"
Enjoyed our stay. Will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Very modern room , staff friendly and helpfull, if I need to stay in that area again I'll stay there.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Convenient and comfortable"
I visited at short notice to attend a funeral in Tigard. PROS: The hotel was a comfortable place to stay, in a very convenient location. The room was sizeable, the bed comfortable, and the wi-fi signal was good. (Those are the 3 must-have features). There was a nice supply of quality shampoos, conditioner soap and lotions. CONS: I was surprised for a hotel and room of this caliberto find only powdered Coffee Mate (ugh!) for the in-room coffee maker. Real half-and-half is readily available at other comparable hotels -- or even the upscale Kreurig coffee makers. OK so I didn't make coffee. Then, there was no tea supply either. Why not? The other negative was that the room wasn't well insulated for sound -- you could hear the traffic whizzing by on the Pacific highway all night. Finally I needed to stay an additional night, which I booked through hotels.com and made sure with the front desk that I could keep the same room. Despite that, I was locked out of the room since my first reservation had expired. I would have expected a more seamless transition.
2 night trip Mar 23, 2014
"hot tub"
Hot tub was getting re tiled during my stay. So they are putting effort into general up keep.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"Family Vacation in Tigard."
Our stay was ok. But, we didn't know the spa was being remodeled and we were really looking forward to that. The hotel was centrally located to everything we had planned and more. That part of our stay was very nice.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Smells like a perfume counter"
Great staff but every area of the hotel is strongly scented. From the front entrance to the elevator to your room you are assaulted with a very strong aroma. Everywhere you go in the hotel its a different scent and the effect can be nauseating. I'm not usually sensitive to chemicals but the smell at this hotel was strong enough to make me not want to stay here again.
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2014