All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
16105 SW Pacific Hwy, outside Tigard, Tigard, OR, 97224, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Very nice hotel, staff was very accommodating.."
Room was always cleaned well. They were great in giving directions and advice of how to get places since this was my first visit to the area.. I definitely plan to stay again when visiting the area..
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Renate
"very comfortable!"
The hotel was very nice. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was great. We were able to walk across the street to shop which was very helpful.
3 night family trip Apr 28, 2014
Sherry
Very comfortable
2 night family trip Apr 26, 2014
Natalie
"Clean and very comfortable"
Enjoyed our stay. Will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Very modern room , staff friendly and helpfull, if I need to stay in that area again I'll stay there.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Convenient and comfortable"
I visited at short notice to attend a funeral in Tigard. PROS: The hotel was a comfortable place to stay, in a very convenient location. The room was sizeable, the bed comfortable, and the wi-fi signal was good. (Those are the 3 must-have features). There was a nice supply of quality shampoos, conditioner soap and lotions. CONS: I was surprised for a hotel and room of this caliberto find only powdered Coffee Mate (ugh!) for the in-room coffee maker. Real half-and-half is readily available at other comparable hotels -- or even the upscale Kreurig coffee makers. OK so I didn't make coffee. Then, there was no tea supply either. Why not? The other negative was that the room wasn't well insulated for sound -- you could hear the traffic whizzing by on the Pacific highway all night. Finally I needed to stay an additional night, which I booked through hotels.com and made sure with the front desk that I could keep the same room. Despite that, I was locked out of the room since my first reservation had expired. I would have expected a more seamless transition.
2 night trip Mar 23, 2014
"hot tub"
Hot tub was getting re tiled during my stay. So they are putting effort into general up keep.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"Family Vacation in Tigard."
Our stay was ok. But, we didn't know the spa was being remodeled and we were really looking forward to that. The hotel was centrally located to everything we had planned and more. That part of our stay was very nice.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Smells like a perfume counter"
Great staff but every area of the hotel is strongly scented. From the front entrance to the elevator to your room you are assaulted with a very strong aroma. Everywhere you go in the hotel its a different scent and the effect can be nauseating. I'm not usually sensitive to chemicals but the smell at this hotel was strong enough to make me not want to stay here again.
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2014
Really impressed with the breakfast and first time I ever stayed where there were adequate towels. Our check in was by reservation and took no time at all. Will stay here again
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2014
"It was close for our business meeting"
All in all it was a great experience. We had been forewarned about the pillows not being too comfortable which was true. The only other thing that we could have hoped for was that the hot water (for the beverages) could have been hotter. Other than that, it was all positive!
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2014
C Vanderpoel
"Nice room. Friendly staff."
We had four people in a room with two queens. Spacious enough for all of us and nice to have a little seating area, fridge, and microwave. Staff was nice and helpful. Good breakfast options in the morning. I think my only negative was that the material in the floor/seats of the hot tub was so rough that I couldn't sit down on it without snagging my swimsuit up or scratching my skin. And the water was not very warm. So not the most relaxing. The pool was nice though. Overall good stay.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2014
Jenna
"Lovely room"
We had a pleasant stay. Our room (2 queens) was very large and comfortable. I was very impressed with our room! The breakfast was just average, but adequate.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
"family visit"
Fellt the motel was satisfactory but overpriced. Room was clean except for some evidence of fungus at base of bath tub spout. Breakfasts were good but after first morning there was no more .cocoa in packets. The location required an exit to the south in order to go back north and that was a little inconvenient.
4 night trip Feb 13, 2014
"very comfy stay"
we've stay here a few times and have always liked the stay. comfy beds and always very clean. never had any weird smells. never have we had complaints about noise.( we have babies) breakfasts are really pretty good. plz try this hotel you should like it we do. nice pool and jacuzzi.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
TEE
Room and service was great, breakfast mediocre
2 night trip Jan 19, 2014
"Even though on a busy street it was quiet"
Nice and quiet, great place for people with a dog to stay local and close to King City if you have aging family members that live there.
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
"Ok hotel"
The hotel is an average hotel with desk help that thinks they are being friendly but are very condescending. BEWARE:: they require a $150.00 hold on your credit card, or $250.00 cash. It was promptly cancelled a little overwhelming for some in our party.
2 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"Nice property and value"
Very nice rooms. Cleanliness was 5 star. Friendliness of staff 5 star. Very nice and inviting lobby. Breakfast included was a bonus and accommodating staff for breakfast hours.
6 night trip Dec 23, 2013
"Nice hotel close to grandchildren"
Stayed for 8 days. Quiet, clean, secure, spacious suite at reasonable price. I thought the bed was a bit soft. Parking close to entrance way nearest to room.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"close to all shopping"
We got room above pool side and we could hear some noise thru all night. Other than that I can't complain. I would recommend this hotel.
2 night trip Dec 30, 2013
han
Nice hotel, convenient for us. Only problem was that they put us on the first floor next to pool laundry elevator. We stayed four nights. Thought for one nite it wouldn't be bad down there. But to wake up every morning to the ding of the elevator was a bit much.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Nice and affordable. I really like it."
We have a good time. Our friends like it, lot of space can not ask for batter it was perfect for my family.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
addys
This place was very nice and super quiet. The breakfast was good
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2013
Super staff -- everyone so helpful! Nice room, quiet, and would certainly go back again.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"They earned the name "Best Western""
I highly recommend this Best Western hotel. The beds were the most comfortable beds of any hotel l have stayed at. The breakfast was outstanding compared to any other hotels. I also wanted to mention the desk help was very nice and polite. On check out the staff was very interesting to chat with including I think was the general manager. Thank you for a pleasant stay. Yes I will return. (oh yes room was great) Stayed on Nov. 14, 2013
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
"Comfortable & Friendly"
Very comfortable with friendly and helpful staff. Tasty breakfast with good variety, although the sausage was a bit underdone for our taste. Would much rather have the complimentary soap and shampoo than what they provided in dispensers - didn't like the dispenser stuff. But other than that, I enjoyed staying there and would again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2013
"What title?"
Perfect for us as the hotel is close to my sister whom i was visiting and also close to shops and facilities. I have stayed there several times and will come back. Vry comfortable and very convenient
4 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Marilyn Shafer
We had a weeks stay. Enjoyed the full breakfast daily and the pool was very nice.service was great and room clean. Close to shopping and our family's house. Would stay again. The only small thing we found curious was that there was no hook on the bathroom door to hang up your clothes or towel while showering. We had a double room.
7 night family trip Oct 19, 2013
"nice hotel"
Nice place to stay, but the pillows were extremely uncomfortable. There were plenty of them, but they were all the same: VERY thick, and dense.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
The bath tub grab bar was loose and looked like water was getting behind it. The TV selection was poor. The pillows were too big/fluffy/high.
2 night trip Oct 15, 2013
Art C
"Very clean, great condition."
Room was very clean and in great condition, location was very convenient and easy to get to.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2013
Mike P.
"Clean, Good Condition"
The Hotel was clean, and has been pretty well maintained. Shampoo, lotion, etc. came from dispensers on the wall, which was an appreciated touch as there were four of us in the room. The A/C worked well, with the "low" setting providing sufficient white noise to mask sounds of people in the hallway. After driving by some of the other options I had considered online, I felt I made a good choice to stay at the Best Western Northwind Inn.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
nice room, good breakfast
4 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Sherry
"Really wasn't too far after all!!"
On paper it seemed like this hotel was going to be too far from the places we wanted to go but in reality it really wasn't!! We come from a rural area so traveling a distance to get to things is not new so we were pleasantly surprised when it didn't take us more than about 20 minutes to get where we wanted to go (Japanese Gardens and OHSU) even in rush hour traffic!! The room was nice and clean, the breakfast was good, the only thing I would change was the bed which could be just a little softer!
1 night trip Oct 6, 2013
MLorence
"Classy Hotel"
Lovely property, very spacious room, attractive reception area. Only negative: 4 bed pillows all of which were very overstuffed and uncomfortable if one has neck issues. Wish hotels would provide at least one soft pillow per room!! Other than that - a really nice place to stay!!!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
PM
"Very nice."
The hotel was very nice but not as great as other Best Western Hotels I have stayed at. The breakfast bar was not as extensive or good as other locations. The pool and hot tub were great. The room was very clean and comfortable except for the bathroom sink that was part of the room and not around a corner. The bathroom fan was very loud.
2 night family trip Sep 17, 2013
"Room nice but breakfast terrible"
I was a nice change from the hotel that we stayed in the 2 nights prior in Lincoln City. The pool and hot tub was wonderful. the breakfast was poor, omelets were terrible even with ketchup and hot sauce. We ended going out for breakfast both mornings. It was extremely disappointing after going to many other Best Westerns around the country. Only safe thing was the juice and cereal. Room was nice and bed very comfortable.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
Sue
"Quiet area and close to Portland down town."
The Staff was very friendly and willing to help. In general the hotel looked descent and clean. Nice breakfast (Muffins, yogurts, eggs, juices, milk, waffles, cereals). For some reason, the room we got had a dirty floor, which they vacuum the next day (we stayed 2 nights). Noticed that other rooms were thouroughly vacuum before new customers, so not sure why our room did not get vacuum prior to us using it. We found a couple of hair lumps on one of the beds. The beds were not very comfortable, but ok. Overall it could be a good hotel if they focused on some details (making sure the floor are cleaned and the beds have not foreign objects). They should shampoo the carpet more often. We will give it a second chance the next time we visit Portland.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Lou
"Served us well"
For a 3* hotel, BW is a comfy stay with clean grounds and VERY comfortable beds. Their complimentary breakfast, while not gourmet, is sufficient and appreciated. Its more than a continental breakfast, so I was pleasantly surprised. Again, nothing that'll wow you , but it is filling. My fam n I would stay here again.
3 night trip Aug 28, 2013
Marcie
"Great Hotel near King City"
We were coming into town for a memorial service, the staff was wonderful. They worked with us when we had travel delays. My brother was able to check in after midnight, and I was able to check in as soon as I finally got there the following morning. The rooms were clean and comfortable. the AC worked so well, the room actually got too cold. My daughter loved the make your own waffles at breakfast the next morning, There was convenient shopping near by for our last minute needs. The staff was a life saver yet again when I needed to check out an hour late. I plan on staying here next time I have business in King City.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
KC
Very nice rooms. A little off the beaten path.
2 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2013
Rodney
"ok stay"
The person who greeted us was not very friendly but the guy who replaced her was really helpful. Breakfast was standard fair. Room was comfy and clean.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2013
kb
"Nice but Noisy"
Hotel is nice and in a good location with many restaurants and stores nearby. Interior is clean and beds were comfortable. The only negative is that if you are on the first or second floor, you will hear foot traffic from the room above, which is very loud and disturbing. It kept us up at night and woke us up in the morning. We did not sleep well.
3 night trip Aug 14, 2013
Suzi
"great value"
Hotel is right off a main street in Tigard. Easy to get going for the day. Very clean and a great value. Would choose the hotel again.
5 night business trip Aug 6, 2013
"Good place"
Arrived late, left early. It was clean and close to restaurants. Easy access to freeway and not far from Portland.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
J.
"Would stay again"
The hotel I normally stay at was full and so I found this one. Liked that there was a couple of food choices next door and close to freeway.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"convenient locationoveral"
overall a good experience
2 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Comfort stay"
We stayed this hotel only one night. The room, equipment are all maintained well.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
Yosh
"Great hotel, great staff & a great deal"
I was impressed by the quality if the hotel for the price. The staff was extremely helpful. I will stay again.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013