All hotels in Warsaw, Poland
Plac Powstancow Warszawy 2WarsawMasovia00-030Poland, ‏‎800-491-6126

"great location in warsaw"
if you want to enjoy the highlights of warsaw center,would strongly recommend gromada.you don t need a taxi ! a walking distance is the palace of culture and science,the nowy swiat street ,a shopping mall and many other attractions!
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
elie
If I come back I would choose Gromada again
2 night trip Sep 12, 2015
Jan Tomas
"Inexpensive and Convenient Warsaw"
The hotel is convenient to Warsaw Old Town and Train Station. It is an old hotel with a delicious breakfast buffet. The beds sagged because the mattresses were worn out. Street noise can be a problem so be careful which room you get.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Kenneth
The best thing this hotel has is it's location. The rooms are very simple, but clean. They are remodeling, so there is a los of noice now.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Doris
The hotel didn't have any aircondition. The temperature wa about 85-90F. we requested fan or move to their newest hotel. We were told they cannot assign those rooms. It was hot and uncomfortable room without any ameneties.
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2015
Hiro
Had a good time in Warsaw. This is a good hotel for the price and the location.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
west
"Nice hotel in the center of Warsaw"
I am basically satisfied with my stay in this hotel which is located in the very center of Warsaw.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Samuel
"location loation location but nothing else"
Good size room with twin beds intead of double. Filthy stained carpet (same throughout the hotel) The room was very hot and there was no airconditioning available, nor small fridge to keep drinks cool. The curtains were very light and did not keep out day light resulting in us waiking up very very early each morning. The bathroom in need of renovation and apart from soap in a dispencer there were no complimentary toiletries or hairdryer. We did enjoy our breakfasts, we had a large choice which was plentiful
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
Lynda
"Location Loation Location but thats all"
We were given a room over the hotel bar therefore impossible to sleep till very very late at night and woken very early as the curtains were useless and light flooded the room. There was no small fridge available in the room, pay as you go TV, no hairdryer (without large deposit) or kettle and it goes without saying no bathroom shower caps etc. We left the hotel after two days requesting a quieter room on our return. We were given a quieter room on the third floor, again light flooding the room at 5am waking us up and this time we were both bitten by I hate to think what and the carpets were badly stained throughout the whole building complex. The staff were not particularly helpful when asked to advise expected weather conditions, or helping us check in our return flight on their computer. Yes the hotel was cheap, and the breakfast plentiful - would I stay there again - NO
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
Lynda
"Excellent choice"
I had the most wonderful experience in this hotel , people are so respectful and professional. I will definitely go back to this place again when I come back to Warzaw :)
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
jorge
"stayed at Gromada Centrum hotel"
Great price and location. Friendly staff speaking good English.
4 night trip May 20, 2015
SERGEY
"Good place for a good price"
Hotel is located near Central train station, and metro. Walking distance everywere. Free breakfast is included, and it is really good and plenty. I had a single room on the 3rd floor, and it was quite small, but since I stayed only one night, and after 28 hours travel, all I needed was to drop and sleep, it was ok. I had a bad luck, because it was Friday night, and somewhere near there must be some night club, where people were partying late into the night, and they woke me. I could not sleep or few hours until they left, probably around 2:00 AM. But for a deal I had $39 per night with great breakfast in the morning, I can not complain, and I will stay there next time I am in Warsaw.
1 night trip May 22, 2015
Janina
We were staying in 2 suites, 3 persons Per suite and were very pleased with the space. Breakfast was very good and if busy, they opened up extra room, so that we could sit together. First stay, but would absolutely recommend the hotel.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Is near to the center in warsawa"
The room is very old Is write in the Web site that he have casino and it doesn't have I choose this hotel because is write that the have. I was very disappointed. The breakfast it's really ok. the best think of this hotel that is near to the center of the city and we can walk. I will not came back to this hotel again.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Excellent hotel very central in Warsaw.Breakfast very good with a lot of variety.Close to Old Town and Saxon gardens.
Other trip May 11, 2015
My friend and I booked a room with 2 single beds for a relatively good price. But we realized why it was such a cheap place: we could hear everyone walking and talking on the street (even a pair of high heels), the beds made noise every time you made a move, and worst of all the wifi didn't work in our room. I had to spend 3 hours in the lobby late at night because that was the only place the wifi worked. The only reason we would come back would be because of the cheap price, it including breakfast, and the room was pretty spacious.
Other trip May 4, 2015
The hotel's pretty tired. Old furniture, worn towels and an unpleasant odor. Very good breakfast and central placement of the hotel.
Other trip May 1, 2015
"Center of town, easy acces.s to tourist sites"
In the center of town with easy access to most tourist sites. Excellent breakfast with a variety of items to eat. Room was pleasent. Internet access was great. Expected a microwave, but none available. Overall ok.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"A 3 star hotel that is really a 1 star"
The hotel is old and needs major refurbishment. The elevator is super slow when it works properly. Sometimes it does not work at all. There is very limited internet in the room. You will get a signal but usually cannot connect or only for a few seconds and then it shuts down. The beds are uncomfortable because the mattress are so old that they sink to the floor. The furniture is old, the walls are scratched up, everything is below standards they promise on their website. Overall, you are paying for a 3 star hotel and getting a 1 star property. There is almost nothing good about this hotel. I would never stay here again and had to stay because my reservation was non-refundable. If it was refundable, I would have never stayed here. I hope after reading this you stay clear of this hotel.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
The Traveller
"Good Choice"
Decent room, great location, very nice staff, Poland is naturally welcoming to Americans and English speakers.
2 night trip Jan 2, 2015
"Est. 1937 - never renovated"
Smells dirty, looks dirty, feels dirty. Worn furniture dirty carpet. Three stars are not justified. Avoid staying here unless no other hotel is available. The only upside of this one is location. Price advantage is not making up for overall experience.
K.
"Adequate"
The hotel was adequate, reasonably clean but in need of modernisation. The beds were a little uncomfortable, and the Wifi was not working properly.
1 night trip Nov 4, 2014
Ciaran
"Great Overall Value"
Great location, great overall value, friendly and helpful staff. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Oct 31, 2014
"recommended"
good price, nice and central to station and old town. bit noisey and room smelled of cigarettes but good for price. nice friendly staff
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Pam
It has a 70's decor and feel. Carpet is stained and old. Matterace is made of some very thin, about 4 " thickness, substance. After vigorously complaining, the nice manager transferred us to an apartment. All the rooms have tube TV's from the 1990's and no Wi-Fi in the newer (from 1999) building. Wonderful location in the center of Warsaw, and that is the only consolation.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Halina
"Stay Away…especially in the summertime!"
On the website they claim to have A/C and Wifi available, which is not true, they have to give you a network cable to plug to your laptop. The room was a sauna and there was little you could do except opening the window to get some fresh air. We left the window open all night preferring to hear the noise outside rather than sleeping in such a hot place (it was not warm…it was hot). Staff is not friendly and even rude when asked about the A/C... “There is just no A/C in this hotel” they said. Breakfast is plentiful and tasted good. Something happened to the water service because I opened the faucet in the bathroom to brush my teeth just before check out and the water came out literally Orange. Use this hotel as a last resource and not during summertime. I won’t return for sure though.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Overall ok"
The location is good but the room comfort could be better. The staff is friendly and willing to help
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Sergey
fine
5 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Good value for money"
The hotel is very centrally located. It's a 2 minute walk from nowy swiat where all the cafes and restaurants are. It's also a 5 minute walk to the old town. The rooms are not very nice. But it's good for a business stay.
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
"Great Value"
great value, great location.
6 night business trip Apr 27, 2014
Fred
"Last century experience ....."
small bed, low standard breakfast, slowest elevator I have ever seen in my life ....., POOOOR !!
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
jacek
just the right level of price and service we needed for our trip. full facilities were there if required. very friendly staff
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
"48 hours in Warswaw"
I was surprized that none of the staff any English, so communicating was difficult.
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
Douglas
"Simply Basic"
The hotel is super affordable for the location. It's less than 10 minutes to the central train station. There are shops and restaurants within five minutes. The problem I had was the room didn't have a kettle or hairdryer as described and I was expecting a small fridge. I could only find one plug that wasn't covered by furniture and I had to unplug the TV to use it. The bed was comfortable and the room was warm when the temps dropped. The elevator smelled like a boys locker room. The breakfast is good, but not sure it was worth the price. I am 50/50 on this hotel and might stay here again just because of price and location.
2 night trip with friends Jan 11, 2014
Kelli
"1 night in Warsaw"
If I knew hotel room will be like that , I would prefer to sleep in my car , Beds are in very bad conditions , in room there is only 1 bottle of water and some old tv , no fridge , I can say that it looks like hostel , Even the room key takes u 20 minutes to open the door . Need to pay lot of money for parking . I'm sure will never choose it again . Thank you
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
kanaan
"5 NIGHTS STAY AT THE GROMADA IN WARSAW POLAND"
NOT ALL STAFF SPOKE ENGLISH VERY WELL HOWEVER ALL EFFORTS WERE MADE TO FIND THE INFORMATION REQUESTED. BREAKFAST WAS WONDERFUL,. WIDE VARIETY OF CHOICES. GIFT SHOP AND MASSAGE AVAILABLE IN HOTEL.A 24HR CASINO IS NEXT DOOR TO THE HOTEL .THE LOCATION IS PRETTY CENTRAL.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
JESTINA
Is a modest hotel, but very clean, and the best is that has great location. It is near to the Nowy Swiat street, which has very nice restaurants and within walking distance to the old town. I would recomend this place, because the price is very cheap considering the good location.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Good hotel for foreigners visiting University"
Breakfast is good. Internet is weak except in lobby. Staff all spoke functional English. They called the taxi to take me back to the airport, which was convenient.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
"Communist era hotel in central Warsaw"
This hotel was built in the 1970s and it shows. The lobby is huge with stone floors, murals of happy peasants on the walls, a slow elevator that looks like a lost Sputnik (though made in Italy), and a dreary but well lit breakfast room in the basement. Single rooms in the old part of the hotel are adequate but not luxurious. The shower (no bath tub) worked well and there was enough room. The internet worked perfectly (daily code needed from the front desk.) The room was quiet and bright in the morning. The buffet breakfast in the basement was standard for a mid range hotel. The hotel has parking, but overnight parking and on Sundays is free and not hard to find. I did pay for an hour one morning at the machine in the street.
Other trip May 22, 2013
Bryce

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Rude Staff and False communication!! Never again!!"
Second building in the Hotel photo with Green board is the actual Hotel Building. We stayed for one night in this hotel and checked out early morning around 6:30. During check in reception girl told that Breakfast starts at 6:30, when we went for breakfast next morning it has been actually changed to 7:00 am due to Easter vacation which is OK!!! but when I knocked the breakfast door to grab couple of bread, the guy in the breakfast room is really rude and did not even open the door to listen to us. Instead he gave a sign to leave the place. The worst experience I had in any hotel.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2016
Ramesh Prabhu
IN
"never ever again!"
Głęboki PRL, hotel pracowniczy... a nie hotel na miarę dzisiejszych czasów.
1 night trip Mar 11, 2016
"GROMADA was GOOD"
Great hotel because of its location strictly in city center!Not posh, very kind.
1 night family trip Oct 6, 2015
Danuta
"Ok...ish"
Hotel was being renovated, so was greeted with drilling and sledgehammers before 7am each day. Room was extremely basic. Wifi was practically non-existant. Restaurant was great, though.
3 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
Clifford
"a pleasant surprise"
The hotel was a pleasant surprise. A bit rough around the edges but a large and comfortable room. Breakfast was good but crowded. Good value - I would choose this hotel again.
4 night business trip Sep 15, 2015
Gregory
"Pleasant stay in Warsaw"
The hotel's location is excellent. Walking distance from Warsaw Central Station; many restaurants and stores nearby. Very nice variety of cuisine to choose from in the vicinity. Also possible to walk to the Old Town if one is in good shape, it takes about 20 minutes. Breakfast is decent.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Boris
It was a welcome break in an otherwise long journey
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
Lewis
"Cheap, not so cheerful"
Long waits for elevators, uncomfortable beds, no aircon, sultry service, worn out rooms, only one English language TV station, new wifi code needed every 48 hours. It's like something out of the 1970's. Good breakfast though!
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Good location and clean hotel"
Lovely hotel in a great hotel only 5-10 min walk from the centre and the old town and the rooms are very spacious and clean
1 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2015
julian
"Great value for location."
Great value for central location. Tidy room. Lovely buffet breakfast. Attentive staff. Clearly not a luxury hotel but very good for its level. The sites are all within walking distance or a quick tram/subway ride. I would stay there again and recommend it to friends.
4 night trip Jun 12, 2015
Gerald
"Central Warsaw hotel"
A small but clean and tidy room but no air conditioning which encouraged us to leave the windows open overnight and as we were near a fairly busy road it could be a little noisy at times.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015