All hotels in Zurich, Switzerland

Awesome vibe
    Good internet service
    Room is all right
    Breakfast is average
Very nice boutique hotel near the train station and shopping. Very convenient. Bathroom and facilities were very clean. We would stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Ned
"Nice hotel in a great location."
Very nice hotel with modern decor in a great location. Easy 5-10 minute walk from the train station. Staff was very friendly. Great little rooftop terrace. However, there a few negatives...our air conditioner didn't seem to work and our bath tub was very slow to drain. We were only there one night though, so we didn't complain.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
Nice
2 night trip Sep 19, 2015
Agustín
"Very good one."
It is a very good hotel, in terms of location, quality, and price. I will go again next time. Strongly recommend.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"Great, well-located hotel with friendly staff"
Great hotel. Extremely friendly and helpful staff, good location, reasonable price for the quality, and the room had good (but not overly loud/strong) air conditioning, which we were told would be difficult to find in Zurich. Also the room had an espresso machine that worked quite well, and a beautiful marble bathroom. Very pleased with our decision to stay here and would stay again in a heartbeat!
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
Great deal
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Joel
"Single Traveler"
Single traveler. I booked this last minute trip and this was an AMAZING hotel. Room was SUPER comforable. Flat screen tv with google and other options already loaded. I could skim a map laying in my bed as I regrouped from a long day of travel. They also had a desk with USB plugs handy (I did not travel with a converter) so this SAVED my phone. It also came with an IPAD that I could use to book another rail ticket and my ongoing travels. In room espresso maker (Kerig-Like) that was super. I did not spend any time in the lobby (outside of checking in/out) but everyone seemed friendly and it was an easy process. It was a pretty good location (for the price) and a couple of bars/resturants within walking distance. EVERYTHING closes early in Zurich which was a little bummer since I got lost and was super hungery. Super close to train station (walked down straight to hotel) which was great. I would certainly stay here again. Amazing. (I booked a cheaper hotel my last night because I traveled back from Zermatt and wanted to save money) and I will discourage ANY SINGLE travelers from doing that. My other hotel (same amount of distance from train station) was on hooker row and I feared for my life...like really. I saved about $120 but NOT worth it.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2015
"Zurich"
Great location and the hotel staff were super helpful and friendly. I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Nice hotel for a short stay great location"
Very quick check in and check out and halpful staff at the reception. Great location especially if you're staying for a short time.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
N
"Great location near the train station"
Was pleasantly surprised by this charming hotel that was close to the music scene and the train station. Well maintained, clean rooms. the only disappointment was the "double' bed which was actually just two singles pushed together. Otherwise, everything was great.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
bvh520
The location of Hotel City is great. It's about a 5 minute walk from the main train station. It's very close to most things. The staff was very helpful and the room was comfortable. The room is a little small especially the bathroom but I didn't spend much time in the room, so it didn't really matter.
1 night business trip May 2, 2015
Brett
"Walk to all places in Zurich"
Only a couple of steps from Zurich's main hub, central railway station. Quiet at night as hotel is situated in the shopping district and all stores close early evenings.
4 night business trip Apr 11, 2015
"Highly recommended"
Best hotel to stay at Zurich!
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
Alireza
"Perfect Location"
Hotel City is located within a 5 minute walk from the Zurich HB train station and about a 10 minute walk to anywhere in Old Town. The hotel staff was courteous and made sure I was well taken care of. The hotel was quiet and had a lounge/study on the first floor where you could relax outside your room. My room was cozy and appeared recently remodeled. The bath was brightly illuminated by led's. My room and the hotel appeared immaculately kept. There is a new grocery store being built right across the street which will make this hotel even more attractive. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2015
"Couldn't be happier"
Fantastic location close to just about everything (including a 5 min walk to the main train station). Hotel was in great shape and well furnished even if the rooms were small. Trendy decor and hands-down some of the most helpful front desk staff I've ever spoken to. Would absolutely stay again!
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
"Unpleasant experience"
I booked this place as it was close to the main train station and I was looking for a one night stay. Hotel is clean and well-maintained. My complaint with it is that I could hear everything from the adjacent room, even the coughs and footsteps. Very unpleasant experience.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2014
Amar
"Easy to find from the train station"
The hotel was just what I was looking for. The location was great and the staff was excellent.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Zurich, Switzerland"
Great location within easy walking distance from the main train station and just a few steps off the famous Bahnhofstrasse. Relatively small but very nice and clean room. Very friendly and great service. Will definitely return to this hotel on our next trip to Switzerland.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Marco
"Excellent stay"
Very pleasant smaller more affordable hotel in the heart of Zurich. It was an easy walk accross the bridge to the old part of the city and the lively restaurants and bars. The rooms are smaller but very adequate and modern in decor. I would certainly recommend this hotel or stay there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
"Best location Possible"
Best location possible. Was able to walk basically everywhere but Rhine Falls. 2 min walk from the Zurich HB main station. Grocery store directly across the street and a better one down the block called Globus. Room was good for one person. Very functional room. Service was great and helpful. English is spoken by the staff quite well.
2 night trip Oct 31, 2014
Roy
"Overall great"
Located not too far from the train station or the Bahnhofstrasse. Updated and nice hotel as well. I was even able to check in early which was great.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Wonderful!!"
This was a sweet little hotel right in the heart of Zurich. Just perfect! I highly recommend it.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Artem
"Small, nice, clean, helpful staff, great location"
The location is great!
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
HardieYSO
"Great Hotel Location.. Three Blocks from Zurich HB"
Great location... three blocks from Zurich HB (Main Train Station).. McDonnell's just around corner. Four blocks from River. Safe area to walk at night... We loved the location...
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the train station"
Quick and easy with only a short walk from the train station. By far our easiest in and out from all our stays in Zurich. Clean and quiet.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Fred
"Convenient"
Great location. If u just need a place to spend the night its great. But rooms tend to be very small.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"SMall but functional and useful"
My room was extremely small and the bathroom even smaller. But it was just me and a quick over night stop and very clean, so it worked for me. Location near the train station excellent -7 min walk.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
JJ
"Great Little Hotel"
updated and the beds are extremely cozy!
2 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Noreen

Very good location. Walking distance to central train station. Just 10 mins train to the airport. We stayed in a business room which I think is good! Everything looks new and in good condition. Business room seems like much bigger than normal room and just a bit higher rate! There are a lot of different channels of TV choices too!
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Ka Wai
"Nice hotel near the train station and shopping"
We stay in Economy double room. The room is comfortable with a good size and clean. It is about 5-10 minutes walk to the main train station. It is in the center of shopping area, so convenient!
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
langer
SG
"comfortable stay in Zurich"
The stay was very comfortable. Location is 2min walk to tram stops and 5 min walk to Zurich HB (Main train station). Right across the street is a grocery too for ur needs. The hotel room has good wifi plus in the lounge is a computer with a printer
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2015
Vinda
IN
"Best for business"
one of the best hotel I have been for business in Zurich everything was perfect and this is very good location for me when I come for business as it is only a few steps from the main station.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
linda
"Zurich"
Very convenient for a stopover. Everything handy.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
NZ
"Zurich City Centre hotel"
Very nice clean and modern hotel, five minutes walk from the main station but far enough away not to be noisy. Looks newly refurbished with very up to date TV entertainment system and Samsung tablet for information in the room. Very good wifi. Coffee maker in the room. Safe was too small to put much in it, certainly too small for even a small laptop. Staff were very helpful. I asked for a late checkout, and if you want to stay past 1pm, then half a day's room rate is payable, which is a bit too much. However, there is a safe facility for leaving luggage in a locked room, and a lounge on the first floor with TV and computer where you can relax after checking out if you wish to. There is a public restaurant on the ground floor and hotel guests get a discount for eating there.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
J
"could be better"
great position, small room, despite my ordering a double room I got the smallest one on the floor. Requests in filed at ordering process were not met. The reception was not very helpful
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"The best ever"
We loved this hotel location is great room very clean team very helpfull
2 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Shawqi
"Good location, helpful staff. Opening windows!"
We only had a short stay, but would go back again.
Other trip May 30, 2015
liz
"Great Hotel all round"
The hotel and room was clean, comfortable and modern. Guests can use the TV service to view local attractions, travel connections, maps, account and language specific programmes. Air conditioned room made it easy to control the temperature of the room, service was great adn so was the breakfast. Would stay again.
3 night trip May 14, 2015
steven
"Nice clean hotel near the station"
A very pleasant place to stay. Very clean. Ask for a room at the back. The front rooms can be a bit noisy.
Other trip May 15, 2015
vicky
"Clean and Comforatble Hotel in Zurich Centre"
Only a short walk to the train station and high street, this hotel is clean and comfortable bed. The only downside is that they did not include the breakfast buffet as part of the deal. We have had a delicious breakfast buffet in Bern and Interlaken, because it included in the price of the room booking. This hotel charges 16CHF for a breakfast per person, which is expensive.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
ho kit
"good deal with the cost paid"
enjoy my stay in the hotel as it is well located and i am easy to go all my target places.
Other trip May 9, 2015
SW
HK
"Good choise in the heart of Zürich"
Proper place to stay for any option.
3 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
Raimo
"Perfect"
The staff here were so friendly and so helpful! The room was spacious and clean and I loved the shower! The location was great for a walk around the city and the restaurants and bars. They kept our luggage safe whilst we explored and helped us with somewhere for breakfast and dinner! I will return if in Zurich again. Also very well located for the train station!
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"A visit to Zurich - I will return"
Extremely efficient and friendly reception staff. The rooms were so comfortable.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
SIMON
"Would stay here again"
Great central place to stay in Zurich. I had a single room which was a great size & had all the amenities needed.
2 night trip Dec 22, 2014
Katherine
"Great hotel, great location"
Great hotel, very central! highly recommended. Reception staff were very helpful and friendly. Would have been better if the curtains were blacked out, however still very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Wade
"Very nice hotel, great location"
I stayed in this hotel recently and it's much better since it was refurbished. The rooms are a good size (I had a double room) with a good range of facilities. Location is good (a few minutes walk from the central railway station and shopping area). Staff are friendly. My only negative comment would be the breakfast - it's fairly basic (nothing special but fine if you're hungry). Overall recommended, I'd happily stay here again.
"Convenient"
Great location for a shopping holiday or a visit to Disneyland. However, there is construction outside of the hotel at the moment. Therefore, try to get a room facing the street rather than the back of the hotel.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
"Great base in Zurich"
This hotel was good value. Clean, friendly staff and a great location within easy walking distance of the train station. Some roadworks were occurring during my stay making the room a little noisy otherwise I enjoyed my stay.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
"Quick business trip"
The recent renovations have definitely improved this place and made the rooms more comfortable. However the bathrooms on the single rooms are still quite small and the curtains could do with having a blackout lining. For a single night stay this place is perfectly adequate. The location is close to the central station and a few decent restaurants and not too far from the old part of town.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014