All hotels in Frisco, Texas, United States of America
14700 Sh 121, Frisco, TX, 75035, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice, new hotel in good condition. Location is OK."
Hotel is good. Priced right for quality. The absence of closeby food places is noticeable. But free breakfast is always good, saves time in a morning.liked the hole experience.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Rad
"ms"
Bathroom was dirty & someone left old med bottle on floor
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
cherryl
"Nice hotel close to Craig's Ranch sports complex"
It was nice. Staff was pleasant and everything was clean.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Nice hotel in unfinished surroundings."
The hotel is nice, the staff is courteous and helpful. Breakfast is simple but varied and tasty. The wireless internet is free even in the room. It's only 5 miles and 5 minutes by toll road or maybe 10-15 minutes by frontage road to ball park complex and conference center and the drive in simple. I enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Becky
"Spring Break Getaway"
Took my children on a short spring break getaway and we enjoyed the pool and the cleanliness of this hotel. The staff was very warm and accommodating to our needs. This hotel is close enough for shopping or play yet in a quiet atmosphere were we could rest. We will definitely be back!
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
mother of three
I do a lot of traveling for my business and stay in a lot of different hotels, this one by far was one of the best I've been in for the past few years. The room was spotless, the beds were comfy, the staff was super friendly and the breakfast was one delicious, a full breakfast!
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"A good value"
From check-in to check-out we found this Wingate to meet and exceed our expectations. Will likely stay here again when in Frisco.
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Brad
"Maids and Other Staff are Not So Great"
Pros: -This hotel definitely seems like a newer hotel. The rooms have that sort of crisp/clean feel to them. -The WiFi is free and is about 3 Gbps. While that's certainly not fast, it's actually faster than most other hotels in the area. Cons: -Checkout time is 11:00am. -The maids *will* knock on your door and try to get into your room before 11:00am, even if you have your "Do Not Disturb" sign on your door! The issue with the maids is highly irritating and can be a deal-breaker for some people. I would advise avoiding rooms with low room numbers, e.g. 201-209, 301-309, etc. The maids tend to try to clean the rooms in ascending order.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Choose with confidence"
Very nice facilities, great service, very comfortable beds.
2 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
Terrance
"Norman"
Not very expensive, clean ,friendly stuff ...I surely comeback ...
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Norman
"Great hotel to stay for business stay"
Business
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"Knees"
Great
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Janet
"Restful"
Very well maintained and clean. Always friendly service at the front desk for fresh towels, etc. Nice business center and pool. Breakfast lacks a few of the extra touches (i.e. plain half-and-half, honey), but is staffed and stocked with good service. Restful sitting area in lobby.
4 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"Good deal"
There were a few cosmetic things that could have been improved upon, but overall, we feel like we got our money's worth.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Excellent! The room was so clean."
I was impressed with my stay. The rooms were very clean and on top of that the staff was VERY NICE. I have never been to a motel where the staff was so friendly.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Sherry
"Affordable place near mall and ease in commuting"
Our experience was better than we expected. The hotel was convenient to the places we needed to go. It was comfortable, clean. The staff was extremely nice yet professional. A little more sound proofing of the rooms would have been nice, but overall I rate this hotel EXCELLENT.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Glenda
"Average"
Lady running the breakfast was quite rude.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"Nice. But could be just a bit more....."
Overall a very nice hotel to stay in but my room could have been little more cleaner. Nothing gross, just needed an eye for detail.( mirrors, windows and fresh trash liners)The evening check-in host was very polite and professional. The morning front desk host, not so much. Mildly friendly at best. Breakfast items were pretty awesome. Future lodging at your hotel? Definitely.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Hotel was disappointing. It was run down and not very clean. Frisco area is normally nice. Our room smelled very bad and they moved us to another room. The young man at the front desk was nice and accommodating.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Nice hotel. Staff was friendly.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"AWFUL EXPERIENCE"
My wife arrived first, and I met her about 40 min. later. She noticed several places where the bedcover was stained. We had stayed here several times in the past and the rooms were always very clean. I went down to the front desk to see if we could get another room and they told me that they were full. I told them of my issue and that the room wasn't as clean as my other stays. They apologized and said that they would refund my money. I agreed to this and the Assistant Mgr, David Pak started to go to the room, and I told him that my wife was still in the room with our luggage, because we were hoping just to move to another room. At this point both him, and the Front Desk Mgr., Harvard Pak became very irate and belligerent. They told me that I had to vacate the premises immediately. I told them that I planned to, and that the only reason my wife was in the room was to stay with our luggage. I really don't understand why they became so defensive. They were treating me like some kind of lowlife homeless person. I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN, NOR WILL I EVER USE HOTEL.COM TO BOOK ANOTHER STAY!!
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
Allen
"Great location and price for the stay"
The hotel was very nice, almost seems new. The rooms were clean, neat, plenty of room for our family of 4, including 2 teens. The only issue we really had was that the hotel staff wasn't very friendly.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
B
"Beds were Squeaky"
Nothing exceptional. It was average nice, quite, and clean place that you would expect any hotel with that price. Pool was small, beds were horrible. I asked the staff if I can have a King room. The answer was a No right away. By the way great location next to the expressway.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Khan
"Great Service!"
The staff at this hotel was extremely helpful and efficient. They were able to accommodate an extra night for part of our family at a very reasonable price and allowed us to move our things from one room to another instead of having to check out, wait for 3 hours, then check back in. Very courteous and friendly as well. We will definitely stay here again!!!
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Helen
My stay was great.The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating to my needs.
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Convenient location. Easy access, awesome beds. Great staff. Will definitely stay again!
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Johnathan
"GREAT"
Great hotel, very clean room
2 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"stay for sporting event"
great place to stay
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
Debra
"Best Stay Yet"
Have stayed here several times. Last time was not so great so I was leary going in this time. It was probably the best stay yet! From the front desk recognizing us and putting us in just the right room and location to have quiet, to their willingness to let us extend our check-out so we didn't have to hang out at the airport for hours - it was a most pleasant stay. There are no restaurants within walking distance, but there are so many not far by car that it's not an issue.
3 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Kay V.
"Warriors baseball"
Get place to stay. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Took ten boys to play baseball and had eight rooms. Hotel was very clean and well kept. We will be playing in the area again soon and this is were we will stay for sure.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"Great for staying"
Travel for the couple, and visit the area of Dallas along with the other towns in the vicinity. For future trips in the area.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice hotel, close to major shopping centers"
front desk clerk that checked us in wasn't very friendly but other staff was great
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Kim, 41
"Good stay"
Enjoyed our stay, only problem was headboard on the bed had a sharp edge and cut my head.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Bruce
"short stay for business"
was only for one night. overall clean and comfortable. good connectivity.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Dallas trip"
Friendly staff - clean rooms and morning breakfast was nice
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Sylvie
"overall a pleasant and relaxing stay."
Hot tub not working at100%, breakfast bar was well maintained and better than most basic ones.
2 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
Fantastic !!! Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone !!!
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"good experience"
It was comfortable and clean which I appreciated the most
2 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
Sufyan
"Stayed for a short visit!"
stayes here for a friends funeral. The hotel was clean and the free morning breakfast was good! Nice and helpful staff as well!
2 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
The walls at this hotel are extremely thin! I was literally able to hear the guests in the next room urinate! Yes, you read that right. I was also able to hear their conversations. Breakfast looked very mediocre and unappealing. Definitely wouldn't stay again. Do yourself a favor and stay elsewhere.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
bluebird
"Overnight restful and quiet."
Very quiet and restful. Staff pleasant. It was an overnight stay for convenience from mileage and traffic prior to surgery day and this fit the bill. Will do this again prior to next surgery.
1 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
"terrible"
is the most wars hotel I'm stay before, the front office he is such a charge for another day he lying to us leaving by 130 and we check out by 12 the manager he don't care we told him to check the cameras we leaving by 12 He don't care.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Jose
"great"
easy check in. very friendly staff. clean, comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2015
"Rude manager"
Rude manager and rude manager and rude manager Rude manager and rude manager and rude manager Rude manager and rude manager and rude manager Rude manager and rude manager and rude manager Rude manager and rude manager and rude manager
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
avoid place
it was great , we enjoyed the pool & had a good time
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
staci
"Nice place to stay."
Overall, it was a nice place to stay. Good location. The breakfast was okay and the workout room was nice. The only real complaint was the water situation. It would take a good 15 minutes to run the water each day to get to a decent temperature. When I called the front desk - their response was like "oh yeah, just let it run longer it will warm up eventually and it did.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Leslie
"Quick Stay"
New hotel, wasn't even on my GPS yet but with the address found no problem. Location was close to where I needed to be and was very quiet, comfortable, and clean. What more can you ask?
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"A goodnight sleep."
I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
Scottie A.
"Enjoyed my stay"
The young woman working the front desk was so helpful and friendly. And, when I had trouble with the AC, the front desk personnel were polite and helpful, and they followed up with me to make sure the problem was solved. Despite their efforts, the one negative in my stay was the failure of the AC to cool the room. Other than that, I enjoyed my stay.
3 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"Most things you must travel"
Food was normal, walfles, eggs, nothing unusual. Nothing to walk around and do shopping. Is in a new area of Frisco being developed. Typical of Texas they build and hope the area improves or more shops will come. For me it was close to my son even with the roads not yet all in.
2 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015