All hotels in Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
1225 First St NE, Washington, DC, 20002, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Review"
Great location, staff and accommodations. Only point would be air conditioner was loud, but did keep room comfortable and cool. Will book again.
5 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
"Bucket List"
My sister had never been To DC and always wanted to. She has stage 4 bone cancer and given 4 months to live. I brought her and we had a great time. The hotel stAff were great and always complimented us and were quick to ask if they could get us Nyrhing or if we needed anything. The hotel was nice, the room was beautiful.
4 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Lori
"Will definitely book again!"
I booked 2 rooms for 3 adults and 3 kids. Both were in excellent condition, very clean, nice décor. Indoor pool was great, the valet service was great and the front desk crew gave assistance to any question I had. It was also right around the corner from the train station so very convenient to get around. Only thing is that the restaurant was closed. I still give it 5 stars just for location and cleanliness.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
EBONI
It was a little dirty in the room but not to a point to complain. Also the parking should be easier. 38 dollars is ridiculous
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
martie
Kind of bummed by the lack of parking options.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Savannah
"Excellent Hotel"
It was a very beautiful hotel. Very clean and comfortable. We loved staying here. It was very close to Union Station and you can walk to U S Capitol and other museums. Very convenient location!
2 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Vivian
"neutral"
i get issue with check in some how hotels.com didnt send info to hotel so its took for ever i would stay again nice hotel and everything
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
rushang
Staff was awesome and helpful - would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Cristina
"Very pleased"
Hotel and staff and location were great!!
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Ashley
good location close. walk to union station in up and coming neighborhood
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
"Not Worth the Price"
This hotel was WAY overpriced. Valet parking was the only option to park your car, and costed nearly $50/night plus tip. While the lobby was nicely decorated and the staff were very professional and courteous, the hallways had little to no air conditioning, and it was so humid that you could literally feel the moisture in your skin. Upon settling ourselves into our room, we discovered that the floor lampshade had nasty brown fingerprints all over the back and side. The room had two queen beds, of which only one of the accompanying lights worked. Half of the room did not have lighting because the lamp was broken. The beds were terribly uncomfortable, but otherwise clean. No one called our room or bothered to see if we were happy with our room. The hotel pool was crowded with children jumping in and out of the pool and hot tub, splashing and doing belly flops while screaming. For my husband and I, this was anything but relaxing. Our son, however, had a blast. Altogether, for the $200/night price tag, we would have been happier in a Hampton Inn for half of the price. Not impressed.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Haley
"good food"
We enjoyed a delicious dinner on the patio. I requested vegan dishes and they were prepared perfectly. The farro red quinoa salad was delicious. Lots of cozy nooks to sit and relax in the restaurant area. Comfortable bedding and spacious room with a king size bed and sofa.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
George d
"Family Stay...:)"
Hotel staff was friendly, patient, knowledgable, and happy to help. Room was as advertised. You can adjust mattress to your comfort level. Neighborhood is up good. All of DC is just a walk around the corner to the Metro. Would highly recommend and all ready planning our next trip.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
My friend and I went to Washington for her birthday! As soon as we checked in Anthony and Dashawn were so courteous! Since our two night stay everyone there made our stay as pleasant as possible! Thank you all! Kennedy, Gary, Charles and all the other staff we hadn't learned their names but my next stay in Washington or anyone else's stay I would highly recommend this hotel!
1 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
Quwiyah
"Great place to stay in DC!"
The staff here was superb! They helped me with a few problems I had in booking, offered loaner umbrellas to their guests when a vicious rain storm rolled in, were VERY quick with the valet service, and EVERYONE was exceptionally polite and articulate! Lots of smiles from everyone I encountered. Metro is a very short walk away, with several coffee shops and restaurants next door. Hotel is a little difficult to locate but the staff literally talked me through the rush hour maze of traffic circles and one-way streets. I will stay here again!
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Tracie
"WEEKEND GETAWAY!"
I throughly enjoyed my stay at this Hilton hotel. The service was awesome! Valet was very nice. Front desk staff was friendly and accomodating. And the room was bigger than I saw online so that was an extra plus! The shower was lovely to say the least with the big shower head. I will definitely stay here again when I come to the DC area.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Diondra
"Nice hotel....."
Overall, the staff was very nice, friendly and helpful. There were a lot of new people starting and I didn't mind...everyone has to learn. I had a nice room, however, the mattress was HORRIBLE!! It was hard, sank on one side and very uncomfortable. It was placed on a platform that looked like a box and when you moved on the bed the mattress moved and made loud noises. It wasn't comfortable at all. Otherwise the room was very clean and comfy. the neighborhood seemed a little sketchy but I loved the fact that the grocery store was right up the street and there were places to eat next door.
4 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
crystal a
"Informative employee."
Desk staff was quite helpful and "friendly" in their giving of information.
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
GILYARD
"I was not satisfied"
The hotel was fine it was the staff in which I found a problem
2 night trip Feb 13, 2015
LaShawn
"Recommended"
Overall the hotel and room were excellent, rooms were very spacious. The bed may have been new because it horribly stiff with no give, thankfully it was only a one night stay. I choose this location because of it being conveniently located to and within walking distance of the metro and Union Station. My only disappointment was the cost of breakfast. I choose a coffee, piece of fruit and couple slices of toast. My bill came to $17.99. I spoke with management and they did modify my bill to children's rate of $10. However, I'll be sure to read the fine print next time about meals served in the hotels.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2015
JENNIFER
"A great place to stay"
We loved this hotel. Great location and nicely set up. Beds with adjustable firmness. Harris Teeter grocery store with excellent hot food selection right next door. Had drinks in the bar/restaurant - very nice but pricey. Pool and hot tub not crowded. Close to NoMa metro station. Minutes from most attractions.
4 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
dena
"Review of the Hilton in D.C"
It was very pleasant and will will likely stay there again.
4 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
charlotte
"This is a Hilton?"
I had a lot to say about this hotel and when I did, it rejected the message as too long...only after the fact. It would be best to let the reviewer know ahead of time or have the box stop accepting material when full.
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Gerri
"great getaway"
Loved it!!! Just needed a quick get away by this hotel was great. The staff are excellent
1 night trip May 24, 2015
Katrina
"Great Hilton Garden Inn!"
My grandson and I went for Memorial Day weekend in DC. This was a great hotel for us! In Noma, the area was nice and quiet. The hotel front desk was great! Took care of us promptly and helped us in any way. Nice pool and jacuzzi inside. Free HBO. Microwave and frig in room which is always great. Coffee maker too. Metro is right around the block. I would stay here anytime!
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Victoria
"Expect A First Class Experience"
Stay was incredible, from the incredibly friendly frontdesk staff to the valet, everthing and everyone was first class. Even got enjoy the pool with son and Todd Gray's WaterShed for an evening meal with my wife.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Great location, near everything"
Memorial Day weekend 2015. This hotel is beautiful and close to everything. The staff was friendly.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Cindy
"Relaxation"
It was a great stay, I didn't like the parking
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Sharonda
"Slow check in service"
Very late check in - even after I paid to get upgraded. Was reimbursed but 3:50pm was when I finally got my room, ugh!
2 night business trip May 13, 2015
"Good Night in DC"
Was a good experience. I got stranded at Reagan National Airport the next night and called at 1:00 AM to see if there were any rooms available--was told there was not. I hope that was the case and that you were just not holding a block out for VIP customers.
1 night business trip May 17, 2015
Jeffrey
"Short visit to DC"
Had a great stay at the hotel. Staff was friendly and the room was clean. Walking distance to the subway and to the state capital.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"NOMA - a pleasant surprise"
Staff without exception, was gracious, helpful, patient and friendly. Room was quiet and comfortable, the a/c actually worked and did not sound like a 747 flyover. The single flaw for us was the restaurant. Typically hotel pricey, the menu was a little trendy (quinoa risotto, shrimp & grits with BBQ'd shrimp??)but not very well executed; the beef over cooked, the seafood undercooked, and nothing well seasoned. NOMA is an up and coming neighborhood, although not much evening life or shopping. The Metro was a block away, good coffee readily available, a bit of calm in the madness of DC.
4 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"I'd stay here again!"
It was very convenient and very nice staff
3 night business trip May 3, 2015
John P
"Great location, excellent staff, very helpful!"
The staff at the hotel were more than helpful. Great location. Room was clean and comfortable. Will definitely stay again.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Great hotel, convenient neighborhood"
This is in an up and coming neighborhood in DC. Very convenient. There is a great grocery store right next door where we bought items to keep in the room since there is a refrigerator and a microwave. The room was great and the only reason I'm not giving an excellent for comfort is the mattress was harder than I would have liked. Otherwise, everything was great and I'd highly recommend.
3 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
Darlene
"Very nice hotel in a good location"
The hotel room was very nice, updated and clean. I especially liked the Keurig in the room so we could have coffee in bed without having to go out. The breakfast buffet was overpriced for what they had to offer but it seemed as though a lot of people had it included with the room. We did not. We were on the 11th floor and had a good city view. Small but adequate pool.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
dixie
Great accommodations. Only problem I had was getting a taxi at 6:30 am
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Great Hotel Staff!!"
the reoom stay was good except the memory foam beds. Did not like it.
3 night trip Apr 5, 2015
Dynise
Hotel staff were very polite and courteous and always willing to help in any way.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Nice experience in hilton garden hotel"
very nice and clean hotel, excellence location, one block of the train station
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
tatiana
"Ok stay!"
Overall the stay was OK. First the beds are EXTREMELY uncomfortable. It was almost like sleeping on the floor. The room was decent sized, wouldn't recommend for more than 2/3 guests even with double beds. Unfortunately there was a false alarm for a fire during our visit that went off at 8:00 in the morning!!! We have a 7 month old and had to wrap him in a blanket to get halfway down the stairwell in the building to be told it was a false alarm. Also it's quite a hike to the main attractions like the White House. Again OK place to stay if you are looking for inexpensive not comfort and convenience.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
J. Joseph
Great experience
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Lamisha
"Good little hotel needs better beds."
Good little hotel. Set in a great area near Union Station. My only compliant is the that the level of comfort the beds provided was substandard.
2 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
"nice hotel, nice location in relation to the capit"
It was a nice and comfortable stay. Location was great in relation to the capitol
4 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Alvin
"Nice hotel, Close to Metro"
Nice hotel, close to Metro and Union Station. Easy walk to the Capitol and the Smiths.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Great Location, Attentive Staff-Way to Go Hilton!"
Great place for a DC stay! Noma is turning into a clean and wonderful spot. Located close to the Metro and there is a grocery store on the corner - you can stock your refrigerator and buy snacks! The hotel is clean and nice and very comfortable! WAIT...every single staff member always ask if I was OK, if there was anything I needed and always ended with "Have a Great Day". Definitely will stay there again! Well Done Hilton Garden Inn!
3 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
The room was nice however; the bed was not very comfortable.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Highly recommend! Staff was incredibly friendly!"
The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful! The location was great because the metro station was 2 blocks away and there were numerous places to eat nearby. My favorite was the super market on the corner and the food trucks out front. I took the metro from the DCA airport and it was very easy to do and only about $3. They had wry nice facilities and the rooms were comfortable. Definitely recommend!
3 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"don't leave anything in ur car."
I was really disappointed because I had parked my car vallet and more than 300$ was missing from glove apartment
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
kamaljeet
"It's the staff that really makes this hotel shine"
We were in town for a baby shower and due to a sudden illness found ourselves in need of a hotel room. The Garden Hilton was clean and located central to our weekend festivities. The staff was friendly, courteous and helpful. Overall it was a great visit. We have family in DC and will definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015