All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
9 Sukhumvit Road 18, KlongtoeyBangkokBangkok10110Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Awesome vibe
    Great room
A quick 2 day/3 night business trip that was made easy by a well managed hotel. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Concierge - Mr. Ou was extremely helpful in taking care of some mail needs that I had which is a difficult task when you don't speak the language! Only issue I had was being comfortable with the room temperature; it was either too hot or too cold! But this is a very common problem with many of these mid to high rise hotels.
3 night business trip Jan 26, 2016
"A little dispointed."
When we arrived, there was no two twins for our kids, they have to "down-grade" to regular floor instead of the "executive floor as reserved. No composition either. The front desk staff are useless. But, the conciate person was excellent.
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2015
emily
"excellent accomodation with friendly staffs"
stayed two nights with great experiences. great facilities including swimming pool and etc
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
jay
"Great place"
Great location away from busy street but close to all nearby attractions. Great, clean, quiet rooms. Staff is superb
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Pete
"Convenient, clean, and 1st class."
We booked for two nights but with flight delays and flights rebooked, we unfortunately missed our entire first night. We reached Expedia to notify them but they were unable to get anyone to answer at the Park Plaza.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
Debra
Our first room smelled strongly of smoke and they switched it.
3 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
stephanie
"One Nighter was Good"
We only stayed one night but we had no problems with the hotel. The room was clean and the service was good. There were several restaurants close by. The Skytrain is a good walk from the Hotel. We would stay there again!!
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
scotty
"great hotel for the price range"
stayed at several hotels in the same price range in the area. This was one of the better ones. Would definitely stay here again. Clean, nice facilities, staff that can actually converse in english and walking distance to many places and transportation
4 night trip May 27, 2015
"Hotel not well marked on small street, but comfy"
It was alright. I chose the hotel because it price, its amenities, and location approximate to BTS. However, the hotel locates on the street that is very difficult to drive and narrow and you may have problem finding it because it does not have big display of hotel name in front.
1 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
JIMLIM
The hotel is located about 5 minutes walking distance from the metro station that takes you to the airport. It is a very convenient location. The staff was great and the hotel is in great condition. The pool area is nice and the bar has a really good happy hour daily.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Lucia
"Lacking in numerous areas."
I got in late (around 1am) after my 20+ hours of travel. As my cab was driving on Sukhumvit Rd. I thought great I picked the right area. Just as that thought crossed my mind low and behold my cab pulled into a sketchy dark side street. I was a bit disappointed. Check in was fine I asked for a higher floor and was told the hotel was fully booked. I was then told to ask omorrow, which i did and was informed there was only one room on the smoking floor. After talking to the concierge for a bit (who was very pleasant) he convinced me to book 3 tours 3300 baht in total. Dinner cruise, temple tour and floating market. I went to the dinner cruise that evening and as a solo traveler who does not mind eating alone i would highly urge you not to go on this tour. food was poor and very romantic ambiance. The second day I took the temple tour and what a terrible disaster. Even the tour guide (who spoke barely any English) advised thatcasking if a tour is private is the best way to book. No one had complained and this .
3 night trip Feb 4, 2015
Sheena
Not the best hotel . Small room. ,uncomfortable bed ,dirty carpets and room.WiFi in your room a joke only worked for a few hours. Bell guy nice and helpful ,front desk hit and miss . location very good, for the price go somewhere else not impressed.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Andromeda
"Great location, ok hotel"
Great location of sukhumvit near mall, bts, street food and nice massage parlors! The hotel itself was nice, a little more dirty and run down than I expected. The best part was the amazing breakfast buffet!! The staff were nice and friendly however the concierge recommended a boat tour to see the temples that turned out to be a huge scam-the taxi driver did not take us where the concierge said and we were way over charged for a terrible tour of the canals. Not sure I'd concierge was in on it or not but I would make your own travel plans.
3 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Nice hotel right off sukhumvit"
Good location. Staff is so helpful!! Not as spacious or grand as orner Park Plaza's but very comfortable and clean.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Mar
"Great location, accommodating staff, awesome pool"
comfortable hotel on a great little off street of Sukumvit. Loved the pool. They just need to brighten up the hallways and colors and this place would be a ten.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
HallieLou
"Nice hotel with friendly staffs"
Great staffs. A bit far from public transportation (BTS). Room is well appointed but towels are pretty worn out. A decent hotel overall for the price!
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
NL
"a local version of the W"
PROS: -People working at the hotel were very friendly & professional. -Not far from subway, and they have a free tuk tuk service to get you around to nearby places (e.g., the 7-11, foodland, nearby attractions) -GREAT massage place right next door to it.... has a little buddha outside of the front door (forget the name of the spa place) -affordable! Would definitely stay here again
2 night trip with friends Dec 1, 2014
Very nice place. Good location for dining, night life. The room was very modern with all necessities. Breakfast was really good. Only one little issue was we arrived at 3:30 PM and had to wait 45 mins for the room to be ready. I'd stay there again for this area of Bangkok.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Great stay."
Get hotel. Centrally located to a lot of things. Good service. Definitely recommend if it is your first time visiting Bangkok. Very pleased with the hotel and services.
5 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
Brandon
The service is incredible!!! The only thing is the hotel is located about 30 to 40 minutes from all the sightseeing by the river and the Sky bar. This hotel is located in the financial district so there isn't much to do. It is a good place to stay if you stopping over for 1 night since it's 5 km from the airport
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"A great hotel"
I really enjoyed my stay here.Its a great hotel.The rooms are very nice and had everything I needed.Just a short walk to Terminal 21 shopping complex and night market.i will definitely stay here again :-))
2 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Steps away from public transportation (both metro and BTS) and no where near the protests! The room was clean and the staff was helpful. Would return again!
2 night trip May 6, 2014
"Great location."
Small side street, perfectly safe. Lots of local food stalls for coffee & eating. Remember to turn right & left out of hotel for Cafes/bars - also wonderful to eat at. Remember when coming out of any hotel - small STEP down. Bangkok has steps.........step up/step down re pavements/walkways & stairs to some train stations. Relaxing pool & gym. Small bar at pool. Restaurant for breakfast or dinner at night. Complimentary tuk-tuk travel for short distance. Great location to train station and 2 large shopping centres/mall. Ask your Concierge for directions. Local traditional Museum - walking distance towards shopping mall centre. Entertainment street - Soi Cowboy - go with an open mind and have a beer....then make your own judgement!!!!! Be warned this street is very wall to wall bars & entertainment - ADULTS only!!!!
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
"Outstanding Service at a Low Cost."
The value for the money paid is outstanding. The hotel is centrally located, a three minute walk from the Asoke BTS train system. I would recommend this hotel to all my family and friends.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
"Nice rooms but terrible view"
Nice modern rooms but view was of an old concrete building next door. Even if it was a view facing the street, the hotel is only 8 floors high so can't see much anyway.
3 night romance trip Apr 11, 2014
"Unexpected Comfort"
Very clean, comfortable rooms. The décor was tasteful and the staff was very responsive.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Sara
"Close to BTS and nearby food paradise"
Rooms comfy and amenities are within hotel distance
2 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Great Find"
My usual hotel on soi 22 was booked so I took a chance on this hotel and it was a smart choice. The rooms were great and the hotel was very modern looking and clean. I would stay at this hotel again in the future and I could not have been more happy. The people are the front desk were very helpful and the valets were quick to get my a taxi when I needed one.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
"Fantastic hotel"
Great location and reasonable price. The pool on the roof is great.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
"Great hotel and convenient location"
I have also stayed at the Park Plaza Sukhumvit and was surprised that one street away the staff are not as eager to please so I was a little disappointed! However this Park Plaza is still a great hotel - very modern in style. The breakfast price is unreasonable for Bangkok but there are plenty of options on the street. Will probably stay here again because it is clean, safe and in a nice corner of Sukhumvit with good access to the Metro. If you have to be in Sukhumvit this would be a good hotel.
7 night business trip Nov 3, 2013
Azbizman
The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Us being foreigners in Bangkok they went out of their way to help and provide support and safety tips. The bathrooms were odd - one wall is all window facing into the bedroom area. Yes, there's a blind that pulls down but you still have too much visibility - not the place to go if you're sharing a room with family/friends maybe.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
afewkidsandadog
"Note worth the rate"
This hotel was not worth it. The rooms and location are ok but we had so many problems staying here just 5 days. The hot water hardly worked, the towels were completely tattered (with HOLES in them!) not just one day but almost all the towels we received. We really liked the roof top pool - its the main reason we chose this hotel, but the pool was closed one whole evening then on Sunday afternoon (the busiest day to use the pool) they decided to power clean all the poolside decks...
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Jay
"An excellent hotel"
I've stay here every time I'm in Bangkok.Its really great and "Ill Be Back"!!
3 night trip Jul 21, 2013
"Great value, stylish and convenient"
Exceeded my expectations. Staff were gracious and helpful. Rooms were well beyond what I expected for the price.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
"good value for a short stay"
Staff were polite and professional. Rooms are clean but some rooms are too close to the neighborhood residences' balconies.
Other trip May 31, 2013
Howard
"Very Nice Hotel- Recommend"
The hotel was 4 star plus, near Terminal 21, Soi Cowboy, and Asoke BTS. I recommend.
Other trip May 17, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Bangkok getaway"
Staff were very friendly and always helpful would deffinately stay there again
5 night trip Apr 6, 2016
Garry
"Well worth it!"
Couple of days in Bangkok after touring around. Great service, amazing breakfast, friendly and helpful staff, spoke good English.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2016
Maria Angel
The hotel is located in the business district, staff was super helpful and friendly. Few shopping centres are close by and getting around to do some sight seeing was easy due to the metro system
2 night trip Mar 27, 2016
Natalja
"Park Plaza Soi 18 - A great place to stay!"
We have chosen Park Plaza every trip to Bangkok. We have also recommended it to our friends and relatives as we find the staff very knowledgeable, approachable, friendly and helpful. The location is great with the Asoke station so near. Also a lot of nightlife and shopping areas are relatively nearby. Your staff named Nuno was as usual a true ambassador of your establishment. That does not mean the others weren't great too! Our relatives from UK also enjoyed the stay there too. If there are any shortcomings, it would be 1) we found it very difficult getting through to reception whenever we called from our room as it took ages for the call to be answered. But once we got through, whatever we required was attended to quickly and efficiently. 2) Shower pressure was not quite what we are used to, but still adequate. 3) We are not quite sure that the executive room was the same as when we first booked one. Seemed a bit smaller than before. It seemed more like a deluxe room but it might be our imagination. It still was a nice room, though. We will still choose this hotel for future trips and continue to recommend it to friends and family for sure. 2 thumbs up!
4 night romance trip Mar 20, 2016
Sidhanand
SG
"A good way to begin and end your vacation."
I've stayed at the Park Plaza a few times now. I really feel comfortable there and I love the neighbourhood. Terminal 21 is an amusing mall, there are many good restaurants nearby and Artis on the corner on Soi 18 serves great coffee.
4 night romance trip Mar 4, 2016
frederick
Hotel has a nice little rooftop pool. Service at hotel was excellent.
4 night romance trip Mar 1, 2016
Room size is good enough and clean. Staff is friendly But a bit noisy at night
3 night romance trip Feb 26, 2016
"Good all-rounder"
Pleasant stay - really comfortable room finished to a fairly high spec
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2016
Marie
SG
"A place worth revisiting again"
Nice place with good facilities.
3 night family trip Feb 6, 2016
good
2 night trip Jan 15, 2016
SG
"Good location, comfort stay, no great view"
Good locations, the restaurants nearby are cheap and serve delicious food. 10 mins walk to station, 7 eleven, etc. The massage next door is good and cheap as well. Great comfortable bed. Good service at the restaurant. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. We were unhappy about the room we were put to. We stayed 3 nights and our view from the window is terrible: someone else's balconies, that we had to close all the curtains at all times during our stay because it is so close that it feels like you can jump to the balcony from the other building. If it's only for one night is fine but 3 nights in a row without having an open window is not well thought.
3 night romance trip Jan 17, 2016
Yee Fun
"Good hotel"
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel.
1 night trip Jan 6, 2016
Gail
"right policies but still a good stay"
Wonderful service Only one problem.had to pay for the extra bed for my child when it was stated in the booking that we are 3 people and my child is 14.when we reached hotel we were saidvtgat we had to pay 1000 thb extra each night and we had to pay finally 3000 bhat which we were not suppose to pay.this was the only thing which we don't like about their atitude. Also wevhad to exchange us $ to bhat and thw hotel said they dont have any facility where as all the other hotels nearby has it.virtually we had to get another hotel and it was a big problem for us. OVERALL THAT NEED TO BE A BIT EASY ON SOME OF THEIR POLIICIES. MAY BE IVER CONFIDENT BECAUSE OF THEIR HIGH RATINGS
4 night family trip Dec 30, 2015