All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
9 Sukhumvit Road 18, Klongtoey, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

Our first room smelled strongly of smoke and they switched it.
3 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
stephanie
"One Nighter was Good"
We only stayed one night but we had no problems with the hotel. The room was clean and the service was good. There were several restaurants close by. The Skytrain is a good walk from the Hotel. We would stay there again!!
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
scotty
"great hotel for the price range"
stayed at several hotels in the same price range in the area. This was one of the better ones. Would definitely stay here again. Clean, nice facilities, staff that can actually converse in english and walking distance to many places and transportation
4 night trip May 27, 2015
"Hotel not well marked on small street, but comfy"
It was alright. I chose the hotel because it price, its amenities, and location approximate to BTS. However, the hotel locates on the street that is very difficult to drive and narrow and you may have problem finding it because it does not have big display of hotel name in front.
1 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
JIMLIM
The hotel is located about 5 minutes walking distance from the metro station that takes you to the airport. It is a very convenient location. The staff was great and the hotel is in great condition. The pool area is nice and the bar has a really good happy hour daily.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Lucia
"Lacking in numerous areas."
I got in late (around 1am) after my 20+ hours of travel. As my cab was driving on Sukhumvit Rd. I thought great I picked the right area. Just as that thought crossed my mind low and behold my cab pulled into a sketchy dark side street. I was a bit disappointed. Check in was fine I asked for a higher floor and was told the hotel was fully booked. I was then told to ask omorrow, which i did and was informed there was only one room on the smoking floor. After talking to the concierge for a bit (who was very pleasant) he convinced me to book 3 tours 3300 baht in total. Dinner cruise, temple tour and floating market. I went to the dinner cruise that evening and as a solo traveler who does not mind eating alone i would highly urge you not to go on this tour. food was poor and very romantic ambiance. The second day I took the temple tour and what a terrible disaster. Even the tour guide (who spoke barely any English) advised thatcasking if a tour is private is the best way to book. No one had complained and this .
3 night trip Feb 4, 2015
Sheena
Not the best hotel . Small room. ,uncomfortable bed ,dirty carpets and room.WiFi in your room a joke only worked for a few hours. Bell guy nice and helpful ,front desk hit and miss . location very good, for the price go somewhere else not impressed.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Andromeda
"Great location, ok hotel"
Great location of sukhumvit near mall, bts, street food and nice massage parlors! The hotel itself was nice, a little more dirty and run down than I expected. The best part was the amazing breakfast buffet!! The staff were nice and friendly however the concierge recommended a boat tour to see the temples that turned out to be a huge scam-the taxi driver did not take us where the concierge said and we were way over charged for a terrible tour of the canals. Not sure I'd concierge was in on it or not but I would make your own travel plans.
3 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Nice hotel right off sukhumvit"
Good location. Staff is so helpful!! Not as spacious or grand as orner Park Plaza's but very comfortable and clean.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Mar
"Great location, accommodating staff, awesome pool"
comfortable hotel on a great little off street of Sukumvit. Loved the pool. They just need to brighten up the hallways and colors and this place would be a ten.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
HallieLou
"Nice hotel with friendly staffs"
Great staffs. A bit far from public transportation (BTS). Room is well appointed but towels are pretty worn out. A decent hotel overall for the price!
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
NL
"a local version of the W"
PROS: -People working at the hotel were very friendly & professional. -Not far from subway, and they have a free tuk tuk service to get you around to nearby places (e.g., the 7-11, foodland, nearby attractions) -GREAT massage place right next door to it.... has a little buddha outside of the front door (forget the name of the spa place) -affordable! Would definitely stay here again
2 night trip with friends Dec 1, 2014
Very nice place. Good location for dining, night life. The room was very modern with all necessities. Breakfast was really good. Only one little issue was we arrived at 3:30 PM and had to wait 45 mins for the room to be ready. I'd stay there again for this area of Bangkok.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Great stay."
Get hotel. Centrally located to a lot of things. Good service. Definitely recommend if it is your first time visiting Bangkok. Very pleased with the hotel and services.
5 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
Brandon
The service is incredible!!! The only thing is the hotel is located about 30 to 40 minutes from all the sightseeing by the river and the Sky bar. This hotel is located in the financial district so there isn't much to do. It is a good place to stay if you stopping over for 1 night since it's 5 km from the airport
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"A great hotel"
I really enjoyed my stay here.Its a great hotel.The rooms are very nice and had everything I needed.Just a short walk to Terminal 21 shopping complex and night market.i will definitely stay here again :-))
2 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Steps away from public transportation (both metro and BTS) and no where near the protests! The room was clean and the staff was helpful. Would return again!
2 night trip May 6, 2014
"Great location."
Small side street, perfectly safe. Lots of local food stalls for coffee & eating. Remember to turn right & left out of hotel for Cafes/bars - also wonderful to eat at. Remember when coming out of any hotel - small STEP down. Bangkok has steps.........step up/step down re pavements/walkways & stairs to some train stations. Relaxing pool & gym. Small bar at pool. Restaurant for breakfast or dinner at night. Complimentary tuk-tuk travel for short distance. Great location to train station and 2 large shopping centres/mall. Ask your Concierge for directions. Local traditional Museum - walking distance towards shopping mall centre. Entertainment street - Soi Cowboy - go with an open mind and have a beer....then make your own judgement!!!!! Be warned this street is very wall to wall bars & entertainment - ADULTS only!!!!
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
"Outstanding Service at a Low Cost."
The value for the money paid is outstanding. The hotel is centrally located, a three minute walk from the Asoke BTS train system. I would recommend this hotel to all my family and friends.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
"Nice rooms but terrible view"
Nice modern rooms but view was of an old concrete building next door. Even if it was a view facing the street, the hotel is only 8 floors high so can't see much anyway.
3 night romance trip Apr 11, 2014
"Unexpected Comfort"
Very clean, comfortable rooms. The décor was tasteful and the staff was very responsive.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Sara
"Close to BTS and nearby food paradise"
Rooms comfy and amenities are within hotel distance
2 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Great Find"
My usual hotel on soi 22 was booked so I took a chance on this hotel and it was a smart choice. The rooms were great and the hotel was very modern looking and clean. I would stay at this hotel again in the future and I could not have been more happy. The people are the front desk were very helpful and the valets were quick to get my a taxi when I needed one.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
"Fantastic hotel"
Great location and reasonable price. The pool on the roof is great.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
"Great hotel and convenient location"
I have also stayed at the Park Plaza Sukhumvit and was surprised that one street away the staff are not as eager to please so I was a little disappointed! However this Park Plaza is still a great hotel - very modern in style. The breakfast price is unreasonable for Bangkok but there are plenty of options on the street. Will probably stay here again because it is clean, safe and in a nice corner of Sukhumvit with good access to the Metro. If you have to be in Sukhumvit this would be a good hotel.
7 night business trip Nov 3, 2013
Azbizman
The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Us being foreigners in Bangkok they went out of their way to help and provide support and safety tips. The bathrooms were odd - one wall is all window facing into the bedroom area. Yes, there's a blind that pulls down but you still have too much visibility - not the place to go if you're sharing a room with family/friends maybe.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
afewkidsandadog
"Note worth the rate"
This hotel was not worth it. The rooms and location are ok but we had so many problems staying here just 5 days. The hot water hardly worked, the towels were completely tattered (with HOLES in them!) not just one day but almost all the towels we received. We really liked the roof top pool - its the main reason we chose this hotel, but the pool was closed one whole evening then on Sunday afternoon (the busiest day to use the pool) they decided to power clean all the poolside decks...
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Jay
"An excellent hotel"
I've stay here every time I'm in Bangkok.Its really great and "Ill Be Back"!!
3 night trip Jul 21, 2013
"Great value, stylish and convenient"
Exceeded my expectations. Staff were gracious and helpful. Rooms were well beyond what I expected for the price.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
"good value for a short stay"
Staff were polite and professional. Rooms are clean but some rooms are too close to the neighborhood residences' balconies.
Other trip May 31, 2013
Howard
"Very Nice Hotel- Recommend"
The hotel was 4 star plus, near Terminal 21, Soi Cowboy, and Asoke BTS. I recommend.
Other trip May 17, 2013
"Don't stay here if you want a quiet hotel."
I first stayed in this hotel a year ago. At that time I thought the hotel was extremely well run and I had a very pleasant stay. This time I was disappointed in the general demeanor of the staff, I did not find them to be overly helpful. The most disappointing thing was the room. It was extremely noisy, once I had to change rooms because the people in the adjacent rooms were quite loud, and 2 nights in a row I had to call the front desk at 2 am to complain because the TV in the adjacent room was so loud. I had the impression that since my last stay the hotel has solicited large groups and it has a rowdier atmosphere than before.
Other trip Apr 26, 2013
Jane
We upgraded to deluxe which included breakfast, that was a mistake. The room was no better and for 585 Baht per night per couple it was not worth it. The breakfast was great, but how much can you eat at one sitting? There are 2 breakfast places right across the street. On the positive side, the location is great and the staff are very helpful. Would definitely recommend this hotel
Other trip Mar 12, 2013
"Great Hotel!"
This is a very modern hotel, a 5 minute walk from the Asok BTS. Overall, the ehotelnis excellent. Comfortable bed, nice rain shower, gorgoeous pool, even really tasty and reasonably priced room service. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars on everything is that they need to maintain the property a little better. Although the property is only a couple of years old it looks slightly worn.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2013
Todd
"Great for both family or as individual!"
Great service and such a high standard room with professional and friendly staff!!!
Other trip Jan 10, 2013
"Good hotel at this price"
Great Hotel and 10 mins walk from Skhmvit Rd. Room service is not 24 Hours and no restaurant is close by so make sure you are full for the night. I had problem that their housekeeping was very loud, as every one morning i could hear them cleaning next rooms and talking to each other. The bellboy on my exit tried to cheat me by hiring taxi with no meter and he asked me for 120 Baht while on same route i paid 65 a day before but taxi guy told me the rate on half way to station so i couldnt say no as my luggage was in car. Rest reception is helpful and so is staff. Rooms are very good.
Other trip Dec 13, 2012
Fahd
"Great little hotel, close to the train station and"
Great Service from the staff, they went over and above to get us what we needed. Room service food was very good. Great little hotel, close to the train station and only a couple blocks to Cowboy Street.
Other trip Dec 12, 2012
Dorathy
"Very comfortable, central hotel"
Very central - close to both Ashok and Sukimvit stations (both walking distance). Staff very helpful and friendly - as we had a late night flight we were allowed to relax by the pool which was fantastic. As mentioned by person else there are two Park Plaza hotels - this is the Soi 18 off Sukimvit Road if you are trying to find your way.
Other trip Oct 9, 2012
"Great value for a nice hotel."
Our best hotel in 2 weeks in Thailand. A great value. A clean, comfortable room. Great location with lots of restaurants on the street. Close to the BTS system to get around the city. We will definitely stay here next time. This hotel really impressed me and surprised me.
Other trip Aug 4, 2012
Adam

"Good Hotel - Great Location"
We stayed here for 4 nights & 5 days. Location is extremely good. Very close to Asoke BTR Station and Malls. Great restaurants around the hotel. Just a small walk. Hotel condition & interiors is good. Rooms are comparatively smaller. In room - Beds not very good - tends to give a back pain and too small too! If you are a vegetarian - you wont get anything apart from breads and fruits in breakfast. After checkout we asked for a glass of water to reception lady and she was very rude in saying - you can go up in restaurant and buy water!! When water was provided complimentary in rooms. Mr. A - one of the staff members is very approachable and helpful.
4 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Jay
"great stay in Bangkok at park plaza"
Place was exactly what I wanted, close by to everything I needed and clean and reasonable price. Hotel was astoundingly plush for the price
4 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
carl
PH
"Ahmad"
Fantastic
2 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2015
Ahmad
"3 more excellent nights sleep"
I have stayed many times here and really enjoy the hotel, the staff are excellent and the rooms are bright fresh and comfy, everything works good although we had issues with air con this time, maintenance guy very quickly appeared and sorted things out, Breakfast buffet is top quality but if you can pre book as its over 850 baht per day for 2 persons. Location is excellent as well, about 400 meters to sukhumvit road and sky train 7-11 and family mart in road, and good massage within meters, and excellent laundry in first side alley on left as you walk to sukhumvit road. Don't think for price you can beat this hotel in Bangkok
3 night romance trip May 6, 2015
Graham
"Always a great stay at Park Plaza"
Just need one word, OUTSTANDING, especially all the staff down stairs.
4 night trip Apr 16, 2015
Ian
"Excellent stay"
We stayed in the executive room for 5 nights. Room was big and bath tub are excellent! Nice location just 5 mins walk to bts or mrt. Nice massage shop in the street and easy to get taxi
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Wing Yin
"Great location, helpful staff, quality rooms"
This is my second stay here, and the staff have been extremely helpful both times. Situated a few hundred metres of the busy and noisy main Sukhumwit Road, the hotel enjoys being nestled in a quiet area but still very close to all of the sights and transport. Rooftop pool is not huge but a great spot to go for a rest and relax in the heat. I'd both return to and recommend this hotel...
4 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
SG
"Nice hotel close to BTS Asoke"
Pleasant Stay with near to shopping malls BTS and hotels n bar
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Bishan
"Second stay at this hotel"
This was our second visit within the last two weeks on our return journey from Bangkok to the UK Good standard hotel and VFM Wouldn't hesitate to recommend it
2 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"3 Nights in Bangkok"
We used this hotel as a 3 night stopover on our way to Phuket and we have since booked another 2 nights on our return journey Hotel is very good and well placed for local attractions, bars and restaurants and close to the BTS Sky train Takes about 40 to 60 minutes depending on traffic to get to/from airport. Staff very helpful and always willing to help and have good knowledge of area Breakfast was definitely worth getting up for and rooms exceptionally clean
3 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
"Clean huge room close to bts"
We asked for a twin, it was not available, so they upgraded us to a queen/king bed and a rollaway bed in a bigger room.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015