All hotels in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereProl Ramon R Lara 8930 3 And, Av Paseo De La Victoria, Ciudad Juarez, CHIH, 32500, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"living in mexico"
It was good people were friendly and overral ot was a good hotel
4 night business trip May 10, 2015
mauro
"Good and countable"
Good, clean rooms and super accessible to all areas concerning to the American consulate and they are located in a good safe area.
3 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
Fatima M.
"I love everything in nice cleaning I love it"
ibis hotel is the best placed everything is nice
9 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Nancy I
"4 nights"
When we first got there they told us no rooms were ready yet so it was nice to be able to check our bags and walk around until they called us. However we got there at 7 am so waiting until 3 is not ideal. We went back to the hotel and they gave a room to some other people right in front of us. They treated us unfair and had to give us a room early because there was another older couple after us and they didn't want them to wait. The restaurant they have had bad food my spaghetti was no pasta and basically all meat and sauce with too many spices while my husbands food was dry and tasteless. The housekeeping were nice and friendly as well as the taxis that's stay nearby. The receptionist who I first talked to I never saw again after my first day there. They also offer consulate services not sure for free or how much as I didn't use them. Free wifi not too bad and they have 2/3 computers on the wall near the lobby for guests to use as well.
4 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
"Bad service"
Bad services, bad room cleaning, room shower bad not a place to stay
12 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Ana
"did not like"
council stay
6 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
Mauricio
"The room phone doesn't work to make local calls"
I would have liked that the phone in the room would have had access to make local calls like the hotels here in the USA do and the guest is able to use the room phone to make local calls. It was a bit troubling having to go to the pay phone downstairs to order pizza, when we had the phone right there in the room.... Not good!
10 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Rafael
"IBIS Juarez Consulado"
We stayed here while getting a visa at the American Consulate. The hotel is right next to the place for medical exams, and is within a very short walking distance from the Consulate, shopping mall, convenience store, and restaurants. The price was very good. The rooms are small but clean. Bathroom not bad at all. We did have a slight problem with the temperature in the room, though. Also ate at their restaurant a couple of times. The sincronizada was quite good. The hotel staff was never anything but very friendly with us. We would stay there again.
2 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
Matthew
The service was great and the people that work there very very kind of definitely go back
7 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Aldo
"relaxing and clean"
Is the first time I travel to ciudad juarez, I stay for 1 week in the hotel and I like it is modern look and the people are friendly, everything was good I will trie the one in cancun
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Manuel
"good decision"
my stay was perfect everything was good and i will use this hotel again i came with my daugther for pasport and the time that we spend here was very good i will use your hotel in cancun
3 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Manuel
"Rv"
rooms really small
3 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"Great for $$$$"
Not many amenities but it's a lot for the money spent!!!
9 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Victor
"Good Hotel very close to the American Consulate"
@ first I had some issues with the room not being clean at all, but they were solved by the staff, other than that everything else was ok, I'll be back in a couple months and I sure will pick the same hotel because it is very close to all I need to have done while there!!
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Katy
Very very nice hotel i recommend to all the persons the staff very amazing.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Since arrival friendly stuff, helpful and always with a smile.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
iggy
"You truly get what you pay for."
For as little $$ per night that you will pay, the place honestly isn't that bad. The room we had was small, it had a double bed, a little desk area, a flat screen tv, and a bathroom. We were on the 7th floor, with a window facing to the north towards El Paso. It was really quite a good view we had from our room. The window itself had some issues, the frame wasn't quite square the wall which made the wind very cold and loud a few of the nights. I ended up shredding a towel and stuffing it into the gaps to keep the cold out, and the noise down. The desk chair we had was nearly collapsing. The bathroom also had some issues. The shower had some serious mold in a few spots (it didn't stop us from using it, just rather gross), and the light switch worked... occasionally. We complained at the front desk about the chair and the light switch, but in the 9 days we were there neither was ever fixed. Luckily, I found another chair down the hall in the linen room and swapped it for ours. The food in the hotel is not free, and not worth paying for. Eat at Sanborns in the orange mall across the street. There is always a gauntlet of people trying to sell you stuff as you walk down the street, but they seem mostly harmless, once you tell them no, they seem to leave you alone. There are a lot of scam artists, don't fall victim to the stories. My wife and I were there 9 days, I can't see getting the Visa process done any quicker than that.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Hotel Experience"
If you are looking for a desent/close hotel to take care of bussiness at American Consulate in and out thing, than this is the right hotel for you. ( very close to everything ) Consulate, Clinic, and more !.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
" AB "
"good"
The staff it's so friendly
6 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Arturo
"Safe"
Good sleep
4 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
"Want the college dorm experience??"
The hotel is nestled between medical clinics and walking distance to the US embassy, as such it caters mainly to visitors whose sole purpose in the city is for their VISA appointments at the nearby US embassy. As if the necessity of these visitors for a convenient locations was enough to make up for a lack in general hospitality you would find at a resort hotel or ammenities, the hotel is basic. I was reminded of a swanky dorm room when I saw my room, it was small yet met my basic needs. No complimentary lotions or soaps, unless you count the ones from the built-in dispenser that remind you more of a public bathroom than a hotel stay. Each floor shares 1 iron and board, all of which were out of order during my stay. I requested one at the front desk, unfortunately it was in use apparently for the remainder of my stay, the only thing I can assume since I never received a call back regarding the iron. An elevator was operating in pitch blackness for at least 2 nights during my stay. It appears the hotel is in transition for improvements because there were work crews during my last two days, painting the trim, cleaning the carpets etc. I would recommend giving the workers appropriate space for their work tools and changing facilities instead of the emergency stairs. The wifi is very sketchy and you are forced to sign in and out every so often. Overall, the stay at this hotel met my needs but in no way left a good impression.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Gus
Front desk personnel were very accommodating in any questions I had. They were also very knowledgeable about the area.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
My room didn't have heater , it was so cold , but they offered a portable heater. Next day they changed my room to another one with heat .
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"some good some bad"
The rooms are extremely small, I had asked for a king or queen size bed and apparently they didnt have any, I got a full size bed for my husband and I on top of that the mattress was very uncomfortable!... There was a foot and half space available to the right and to the left of the bed and in front of the bed there was maybe 3 feet away from the door. The outside of the hotel is beautiful but the inside in not very clean... Room was dusty... The housekeeping person was vacuuming with a very small house vacuum!! The staff was polite and somewhat friendly. No issues checking in nor checking out... If im ever in the area I will be choosing a different hotel. The price was ok, for 7 days a paid around $170is USA dollars... The Hotel down the street Maria Bonita looked like the hotel to be at... I asked around about it and heard nothing but good reviews about them, you pay a little more but every penny is worth it.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Miriam
"Everything is close to the us consulado"
If u stay in ibis u have to have reservations or they wont let u stay they tell u can pay day by day after your ur reservation is done its a lie they tell u sorry u have to leave at 1pm. The girls r rude its one of the cheapeast hotel avoid scams dont give ur papers to anyone only to the securitys
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
norma
"Sewer smell inn. Aka ibis"
The staff are not very friendly, sewer smell is the pleasant smell you'll will find anywhere at this place. The only nice person was the maid. They refuse to extend your stay although half the place is empty. I called front desk and was refused, went online and they had plenty rooms available. I dont get it, anyway for acouple dollars we got a bigger clean smelling room at another hotel. I would seriously think twice before i book with ibis. Offers supposed free breakfast, what they dont say is that it is only free if you book it on their website otherwise you dont get it.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Nice hotel.."
Nice staff.. Great rooms. beautifull view.. this is the best hotel in the área close to the consulate and clinics.. the mall is just minutes away.. Great place to stay
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
J
"very convenient for immigration appointment"
I went for an immigration appointment, for this the hotel was very convenient. The price was very affordable and hotel is walking distance to medical finger prints and consulate office.
4 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
JUAN
it was easy to get a room and when i showed up early for check in they were kind and did their best to get me into my room as soon as possible. it is super close to the us consulate and the room was great, very clean and warming. nice bathroom and great service i stay here every time i come to ciudad juarez.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
brandi
"A really good value - great consulate location."
We recently stayed at the Ibis for an extended period. It is mere steps to the consulate, and across the street is a pretty nice shopping center with theater, a food court, banking, and good shopping. The people who work at Ibis are the highlight of the stay. The staff is very friendly, and quite frankly - given the interior cleanliness of the hotel, if it were not for the staff, we would not have stayed there. The main hallways are filthy, carpets stained and dirty - literally dirt in the halls. Once inside the rooms, however, the place is really quite comfortable and clean. Lots of hot hot water is a plus. The Buffet in the morning is really good and plentiful. Despite an advertised free breakfast if you book online - it was an up charge at check in time. Still a very good value. Given all of the plusses and minuses - we would stay here again because of the very friendly and kind staff. It is a good value- even though not the cleanest place on the planet.
6 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Timothy
You get what you paid for! Extremely small rooms with dirty restrooms!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"small ibis"
Romm is very small
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
"Walking distance to US Embassy and Mall"
Hotel its ok, but need managment. Guys doing a big concret hole all day long with big hammers. No precautions signs chips everywhere people and cars..Really?..bathrooms reception area out off service. Remember, the first impression sale your product. Over all I like Ibis de Juarez.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
jemaco
"my rating"
Very convenient for consulado business.
6 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
Mario
"3"
It was very nice clean and warm but made us feel like we were in a doll house !!!! Very small room!
1 night business trip Dec 20, 2014
Sergio
"Horrible stay!"
sheets were dirty, bedspread was dirty, hallway floors were dirty, they never vaccummed... ever...
1 night trip Dec 22, 2014
Will
"Good to the US Consular Facilities"
the hotel is located at the center of US Consular and Clinic facilities.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
toshi
"Didn't like it!"
Hotel wasn't as it shows up in the pictures.Rooms to small and walls had marks and scratches all over,,carpet on the hallway were dirty..Rooms didn't have iron and the ones on the all the floors didn't none one of those worked..SORRY just didn't like that hotel at all!!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Don't recommed
"you get what you pay for. .."
room is super small, even though it was December the room was hot and they would not turn on the a/c system, I didn't sleep well any of the days I stayed. one receptionist was rude. I had reserved a two bed room and only got one bed. had to put a deposit for a crib, you cannot use the phone unless you put a deposit and they deduct from there. cable tv is a joke. you can hear other the people from other rooms, carpet in hallway looks like has never been vacuumed. food was ok but overpriced, some receptionists were nice, and you can just walk to the clinics and consulate that's the best thing about this hotel.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
R
"Cheap hotel near consulate."
Good place to stay for a night. Staff is slow on taking items to your room.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Juan
"Ok Stay"
Safe area. Reception was courteous. No complaints
5 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
aureliano
"Lobby was not clean"
Staff does not know how to welcome guest. When my wife and I walked in first impression was how the lobby was not being clean and food place was not clean ether you can still see ketchup from past days.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
The breakfast buffet was good despite not being part of the cost of the stay. The internet connection isn't so great in the rooms but in the lobby it was fine. Close to all the medical clinics and the consulate for people going through the immigration process. The rooms aren't to big so don't recommend bringing a lot of kids
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Melody
"Changes need to be made"
Food at looby is terrible. Customer service they need to be teach how to do customer service and customer satisfaction. We are paying for the staying were not getting it for free.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Lic. Jose
"It's easy access to the clinic and consulate"
Uncomfortable lobby, rude person at check in. Room was borderline satisfactory the ac didn't work. Wasn't able to extend my stay which turned out great after I checked into the other hotel what an upgrade. But ibis is the closest to consulate which kept it a 3 and not a 1.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
disappointed
"For Consulate Purposes or any other Purposes"
I stayed 9 Nights in this hotel for Consulate Purposes. I am a super picky person and care 100% about Customer Service and i am glad to say that i received what i was looking for and also for an affordable price through Expedia. If you are going to Juarez for the purpose of Consulate Interview or Consulate related purposes this is the place to stay. It is very secure and walking distance from everything Clinics, consulate and finger printing. oh! and the mall too, and food places. You exit the hotel and the clinics are right outside the door, theirs also an affordable restaurant in-front of the hotel which i highly recommend. The appearance of the hotel is nice the lobby is super comfy and contemporary. The receptionist most of them are nice, well at least the ones that assisted me. For example Amanda she is the BEST!! she has plenty of patients and is always so willing to help out, then comes Antonio he is almost close to Amanda customer Service then after that comes Jesus but you can tell he helps you because is his job unlike Amanda she goes the extra mile. The rooms are clean and the persons are trust worthy i left money on the view to see if they would take anything and they did not they just clean underneath and put it back where it was. The showers have hot water and the pressure is pretty good, because usually in Mexico the pressure of the water is very light. The restaurant the food is affordable not good except for the breakfast, i would recommend to get it with.
Claritza
"So HOT"
Although a/c was included in the description, don't be deceived. While it was nice and cool outside, inside was an oven. The windows barely open and don't allow a breeze in. Everyone was complaining of the heat, it was unbearable. They turned the a/c off for "winter." Also, the water would be completely shut off at random times during the week. If you want to stay in a sauna 24/7, come here. If not, stay FAR away.
Emily
was great the only thing was the language in the front desk but she was help alot
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"very nice hotel with very fare prices"
IT was a good experience, everybody there were very nice people with me.
8 night trip Dec 1, 2014
"Convinient hotel close to consulate"
The staff is extremely helpfull and great! hotel maintenance needs to improve.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014