All hotels in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico
Prol Ramon R Lara 8930 3 AndAv Paseo De La Victoria, Ciudad JuarezCHIH32500Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

Service is adequate
    Dirty
    Bad amenities
Is very good for imigacion stay every is sooo close and verry save its not what they say it is not to bad
10 night business trip Mar 1, 2016
Joseluis
Good staying!!
7 night family trip Mar 27, 2016
"avoid the lounge restaurant."
the hotel front desk staff was helpfull.but im sorry i cant say the same for the lounge restaurant staff, and being in the business, i know what im talking about.they were very slow and acted like they didnt care,there was one younger lady who really tried.I beleive it was mon.3/8 evening I literaly walked out,and would never consider going back in.thats their weak link.those people need training by a pro really bad,other than that I had a nice stay.I really recomend the place.
5 night business trip Mar 4, 2016
javier
"Stolen items"
We had a bad experience. The cleaning lady stole several items from our bags. Tally to the manager and he could care less about the situation
2 night romance trip Mar 15, 2016
The rooms were clean but very small the bed was comfortable but only had the fitted sheet and then the comforter. We had a good stay the restaurant and staff were efficient friendly and food was very good. Cabs are easily available.
3 night romance trip Feb 15, 2016
Maria
"Pretty good for the rate"
I loved the convenience of this hotel for everything we needed to do. The office for the medical appointment is next to the hotel and the consulate is less than a five minute walk. I think it is the perfect hotel for the type of trip we were taking, and it was the cheapest at least when booked through hotels.com. The rooms are small but just fine for my husband and I. Fyi there is no room service and there are no continental breakfasts, but the food is relatively inexpensive. Remember to bring pesos because the exchange rate at the hotel is only like 15 as opposed to 17 to the dollar. The wi-fi was ok but a little slow. Overall, I was pleased with my experience and would recommmend this hotel for people that have consulate appointments.
Response by ibis Juarez Consulado
Dear Guest thank you by your comments, we are glad your enjoyed your stay with us....... best regards
10 night business trip Mar 2, 2016
Eustaquio
WiFi did not work.
4 night business trip Feb 19, 2016
"nice"
comfy rooms and helpful staff
6 night business trip Feb 17, 2016
Raudel
"sick to my stomach"
I will not recommend this hotel because of the sewer problems they have.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2016
Elvira
The hotel is ok the room was small and although it was reserved for two people they only gave one towel they will give you 2 if you ask for it.
6 night business trip Feb 20, 2016
nice hotel, friendly staff, but rooms are pretty small so good for one person but its a bit of a squeeze for 2!
2 night business trip Feb 16, 2016
Donna Ann
"Ibis"
It was great but can be better with a microwave and a mini fridge.
7 night family trip Feb 7, 2016
Hector M
Wi-fi never worked was very slow
6 night business trip Feb 6, 2016
"Nice-safe -but BAD"
Ibis hotel it's a nice place BUT"customers aren't a priority to the hotel in other words they don't care what you think about the hotel they know they got your money!! This is the closes hotel to the consulate and to the clinics and most affordable! However they don't have AIR-CONDITIONING NO ROOM SERVICE NO ICE MACHINE NO MICROWAVE NO IRON AND ONE ELEVATOR FOR 7FLR HOTEL! ....FYI it's a really SAFE area as long as you stay within the consulate don't come out at night do all your shopping in the day!
7 night family trip Feb 5, 2016
Saul
"Good for U.S. Consulate purpose."
It was good. Hotel needs to improve their food service. Make it better and tasty.
5 night romance trip Jan 18, 2016
"Great for consular related stays."
The hotel is okay if you're going thru the consular process, clinics are in front of the hotel, ASC office within 5 min walk as well as consulate. If you're on a budget this is the place to stay at. Cons: rooms are tiny, TV channels signals are weak and not many options, WiFi disconnects constantly and its slowwww. Other than that it was good.
4 night business trip Jan 19, 2016
abraham
"great location / unpleasant stay"
Everyone comes to this hotel for the same reason, location to the consul and price. However the stay is not pleasant half of the time the hotel stinks, rooms are too small no refrigerator,microwave, ice machine, washer/dryer, these ammemnities should be available considering that most of the people book for more than 3 days
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2016
"Great Stay!"
Our stay was great, the room was a little small but we were never really actually in the room, only went to take a shower and sleep since we were their for our appoitment in the U.S Consulate. Overall the stay was great for 27.00 a night that we paid I would say it was more than great. The only thing is that only one elevator worked at the time of our stay. But the staff were friendly and our room was cleaned daily. The area was safe and good choices of resturaunts I would recommend Barrigas great mexican food around the block at a decent price.
7 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
angela
I did not like only one elevator worked o had to wait allot and I did not like the cold air in elevator I got sick being in a warm room and going in to the cold air
10 night business trip Jan 9, 2016
yesenia
"Bad customer service."
Our window handle was broken and air was coming in through the whole. It was freezing in our room. I asked the staff if there was a way they could fix it and they told me there was nothing they could do. they didn't even offer to change our rooms. I've never suffer this much staying in hotel.
Other trip Jan 15, 2016
"Great and safe place :)"
Great service thanks to all the employees and the people there to made great experience.
8 night trip Jan 3, 2016
Jean Pierre
"Cleaning issues"
The hotel was ok they just need to work more on cleaning the restrooms bed sheets were dirty.
7 night business trip Jan 3, 2016
"the location"
The room i seleted it was 2 beds .and they geve me 1 bed room.it was the problem .so next time make sure you have
6 night family trip Jan 3, 2016
Martin
It was the worse hotel ever I would NOT recommend this hotel to nobody water leaks everywhere bad service, in a way they would not work with you in either way.It smells very bad and they wouldn't let you eat in the lobby tables if you had your own food only unless you buy there food there witch there menus was not good. No good!!!
9 night business trip Dec 26, 2015
alex
"Not in good location signs not marked good"
Hotel staff not friendly Room had no heat staff couldn't fix it Had to repackage and change rooms to another floor Staff could give me a receipts at check out
Other trip Dec 28, 2015
jim
"Close to USA embasy and any tramite relate ."
To small ,just enof to pass nigth, no frige ,any other USA hotel is better. Solo pa pasar la noche nada mas ,no refri cualquier hotel en USA esta mejor .
Other trip Dec 25, 2015
omar
"Perfect"
Perfecto
9 night family trip Dec 6, 2015
Everything were OK the only thing. is only one elevator an you have to wait long time if they have two why only one on service.and the escalators are not in service only for emergency.
8 night business trip Dec 6, 2015
Edmundo
very close to anything related to our reason for the visit
1 night romance trip Dec 8, 2015
rocio
was good
6 night business trip Sep 6, 2015
Our stay here was awesome. From check in to check out the staff was super friendly and very helpful!!
10 night romance trip Nov 18, 2015
Blanca
"The Best Hotel for the Price and Location"
We stayed at Ibis for its closeness to the US Consulate and it was the cheapest hotel nearby. The location is the best for this reason. The hotel is also close to two the US Consulate approved medical centers for required medical exams. You can walk there in 30 seconds. The Consulate is about five minutes from Ibis. The hotel was spartan but adequate. The staff was helpful, though some did not speak English. The only real problem was the Internet was slow, and went out often. The TV signal was poor to where most channels did not come in without interruption, while others were okay, but not great. The neighborhood of the hotel is probably secure due to the fact that it is near the Consulate. In front of the hotel are taxis whose drivers can take you do DHL as well as across the border to the El Paso Airport.
2 night romance trip Nov 24, 2015
Scot
"Nice hotel, No need of taxis to get around."
Love it, they have a restaurant and bar inside the hotel invade you don't want to go eat outside. we didn't have to pay/get any taxi to get around for all of the procedures my husband had to do. Clinica international is right infront of the hotel, like 2-3 mins walking. The consulate and CAS (fingerprints place) is just 5mins from the hotel. If you need a distraction their is a really nice mall across the street from the hotel. Best place to stay if your doing any immigration process and want safety.
Response by ibis Juarez Consulado
Dear Guest we glad you enjoy your stay with us, thank you by your comments. Best Regards
Other trip Nov 28, 2015
Yessy
"Horrible hotel"
So bad we had to switch hotels
2 night business trip Nov 15, 2015
"You get what you pay for!"
It's good for the price we paid and room is just right for the purpose we all here for (immigration) Just be prepare to have in your room only your bed,tv and shower nothing else... It would be great if they served free lunch and had shuttle service but they don't
7 night business trip Nov 15, 2015
Gerardo
"You stay here for convenience only"
Our visit was well below par. The room was not thoroughly clean. There was dust on the shelving units and on the floor. Also, the window was dirty. Looked like it had been a while since the attention was given the the minor details. The heat did not work in our room. We mentioned it to the front desk and they said maintenance would fix it but during our 7 days there it was never handled and we were eventually given an extra comforter to keep us warm. The ceiling was falling apart in the bathroom and the fan either didn't exist or was broken so the bathroom was full of moisture after a shower. However, we didn't expect much from this hotel as we paid minimual per night. You stay here for the convenience of the consulate. There isn't much around here, but everything you need for the consulate is all right there. You only need a taxi to go the the DHL office or if you want to get to the store. Also the room doesn't even have a microwave or refrigerator. You can ask the "restaurant" downstairs to heat things up for you though. The restaurant was okay. Not much of a menu and the bar is slim selection for mixed drinks.
Response by ibis Juarez Consulado
Dear Guest we apologize about the incidents during your last stay, we are working on the pointed areas. Best regards
16 night business trip Nov 1, 2015
Isaias
We were not happy with the accommodations with Hotel Consulado Inn. We had to change hotels. Ibis Juarez consulado was okay.
Other trip Nov 13, 2015
Emily
Room was small but clean, restaurant is a little expensive, and it's within walking distance to the American Consulate
10 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
"Satisfied Customer"
I was so nervous to go to Juarez and stay in this hotel by some of the reviews. When we got there, it was a nice, comfortable, small room. I think the size was perfect, if we had a bigger room, there would have been more of a mess. The bed was a bit small for my husband, my 3 year old, and myself (Queen bed). They didn't go to clean the room until like 2/3 p.m. but it was fine I guess since we were gone around those times and when we would get back it would be clean. There is only one trash can (in the bathroom). We had to stay an extra night, and they were understanding of that.
5 night business trip Oct 18, 2015
"unsatisfied"
I might b just one customer or a one time stay but that's all it takes to find out how much of a good or bad place might be...I do have to tell you that my stay was not too pleasant for a few reasons 1st room size 2nd bad WiFi 3rd bad shower hea"it'll drip/splash a lot of water" 4th not enough amenities such as laundry room, ice machine, etc
Response by ibis Juarez Consulado
Dear Guest we sorry about your experince with our service, we are working on the pointed areas. Best Regards
8 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
Llanet
We stayed here for my wife's interview with US Consulate it's close to everything two clinics are in front so you have 2 clinics to choose from we went to CMI. The Consulate is around the corner maybe 2 minute walk and the fingerprint place 5 min walk. Ibis is good hotel location wise, the WiFi didn't work and some staff was helpful and some not so helpful. Another place close by is the big mall just cross a pedestrian bridge.
4 night family trip Oct 19, 2015
Alejandro
"HORRIBLE SERVICE, EVERYTHING"
I would NEVER recommend this hotel. We booked for 8 days and was there for business. I prepaid for my hotel in advance and was told by hotels.com that if I needed to leave earlier that they only needed to verify with the hotel my checkout date and I could get a refund. I Checked out 2 days early and this hotel robbed me of my refund. When I arrived, the hotel picture on the website does not show what the room actually looks like. I was crying and I called hotels.com to see if I could get my prepaid money back and if I could apply it to another hotel in the area. They told me no, that I had to sort it out with the hotel 1st. The hotel refused to refund me at that time and I felt helpless in another country. I stayed there for 6 out of 8 days paid for and asked for a refund. I emailed IBIS corporate and they went back and forth with me and basically called me a liar and still refused to refund me for my 2 days. I even had proof that I left despite what their hotel staff said because I provided them with my plane ticket that had my depart date and time. It's ironic that at the time of leaving i asked for a receipt and they said that they couldn't provided me with one. They still refused to refund me and stole my money. I will NEVER stay at this hotel or with this company ever again. Their corporate office doesn't care either and the staff on site lies too.They have yet to resolve this with me, as a matter a fact they only email and they just stopped emailing me.
8 night business trip Sep 24, 2015
Samantha
"Not a satisfied customer!"
I would not recommend. My wife got this hotel for my mom and I for an extension of our stay while we waited two days for my moms visa. Let me begin with their customer service. We went to check in early (12 noon) and wasn't given a room til 3:15. I asked to speak to on floor manager and was not given the opportunity. Rooms are small along with bathroom and don't smell pleasant. Rooms are cold and cable no good, not to mention their WiFi. Not satisfied, I was so glad when my mom got her visa we were able to leave!
Response by ibis Juarez Consulado
Dear Guest we sorry about the incidents during your stay, our check in time it´s at 3:00 pm, if we have vacancy rooms, we are able to do it at different time, our hotel has full occupancy some days, and it´s impossible to have this opportunity, however we want to apologize for this, we hope to see you soon, and to attend you as you deseve. Best Regards
2 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
Armando
"Nice hotel , close to the need!!!"
For the price is okay, towels are old, staff aren't so friendly to make you come back or fill welcome went you are so far from home. No ice machine!!! If you need iron need the keep your Id !! Not to happy to leave my passport with them!!! Two elevator and only one working!!! For 7 floor building. If you don't mind all this well it will be good for you!!
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
maria
"10"
Good
Dear Guest thank you by your opinion. Best Regards
3 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
lucio
"Only for quick business."
WiFi doesn't work at all. Sheet had stains. Bring lysol to spray sheets etc..
Dear Guest we sorry about the experince pf your last stay. Best Regards
3 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
"Perfect for business at the consulate"
Front desk staff and room cleaning crew were great, the waitress' at the "oopen" restaurant need some service training. It is located in the perfect spot for everything you need for normal consulate business, but also close to other restaurants, convienience store and the mall. Best thing is it doesn't cost much.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
ATX for life
"this is all you need."
well i stayed here for the same reason like everyone else for immigration purpose. the rooms are small but clean. just wish the had a frige but with the room space i don't think it will fit any where. security in the hotel is find. u need a card to go into the elevator or the stairs and obviously to your room. ac was good the bathroom was nice n up dated but the shower is small but i guess is just stander size. everything is close by from clinic for your immigration and the US counsel and the place where you have to go to take your finger prints is also close by. but back to the hotel. we stayed for 8 days and this hotel for the price is what all you need.
8 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
Noe
"Good for consulate bussiness"
Wifi was extremely slow room was small and had no refrigerator nor microwave. I recomend it for a short stay only.
4 night business trip Oct 14, 2015