All hotels in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico
Prol Ramon R Lara 8930 3 And, Av Paseo De La Victoria, Ciudad Juarez, CHIH, 32500, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"immigration Interview"
Great location to visit the the USA consul
3 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
"Ok I guess"
The room smelled,had ask for towels and pillows. Not a full bar. I guess you get for what you pay. Still give it 2.5 out of5
12 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
we were very happy there, everything was perfect, excellent customer service
4 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Lidia
"Personel not up to the service"
Service Very Slow. No much information available for local business. Food Terrible.
8 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Javier
"Make longer reservation"
We had a reservation for 5 days starting May 25 2015 and when our trip require to stay longer than that, the hotel personal DID NOT let us stay another night, not even paying regular price and they kick us to the street. I was traveling with my wife and 7 year old daughter. Maurilio Herrera
5 night business trip May 25, 2015
maurilio
"Ibis stay was great and convenient"
I really enjoyed my stay! Love that this hotel is just literally 5 minutes from the consulate and the medical office. They are very accommodating and have Taxis waiting outside that can take you into El Paso at all times!
6 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Didn't like this hotel"
Try to avoid this hotel, it's not nice
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
Javier
"living in mexico"
It was good people were friendly and overral ot was a good hotel
4 night business trip May 10, 2015
mauro
"Good and countable"
Good, clean rooms and super accessible to all areas concerning to the American consulate and they are located in a good safe area.
3 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
Fatima M.
"I had a great experience"
Staff were very pleasant, and very polite.i had no problems
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
lily
"Nice on the paper, bad in reality"
Good location and not so expensive. Apart from this, all is downhill. Bathroom and hallways looked dirty and undermantained, staff was very rude and helpless, checkout took way too long (only one guy with a long waiting line).
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
HJ
"I love everything in nice cleaning I love it"
ibis hotel is the best placed everything is nice
9 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Nancy I
"4 nights"
When we first got there they told us no rooms were ready yet so it was nice to be able to check our bags and walk around until they called us. However we got there at 7 am so waiting until 3 is not ideal. We went back to the hotel and they gave a room to some other people right in front of us. They treated us unfair and had to give us a room early because there was another older couple after us and they didn't want them to wait. The restaurant they have had bad food my spaghetti was no pasta and basically all meat and sauce with too many spices while my husbands food was dry and tasteless. The housekeeping were nice and friendly as well as the taxis that's stay nearby. The receptionist who I first talked to I never saw again after my first day there. They also offer consulate services not sure for free or how much as I didn't use them. Free wifi not too bad and they have 2/3 computers on the wall near the lobby for guests to use as well.
4 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
"Good location everything is walking distance"
Good location everything is walking distance from the consulado. medical clinic right in front of the hotel ,the price for a room was great make sure to book online prices are different from what they offer
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Bad service"
Bad services, bad room cleaning, room shower bad not a place to stay
12 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Ana
"Close to everything that we needed"
Everything was pleasing. The only item that we found trouble with during our 4 day stay was that the room size was quite small. Other than that it worked out fine. Thank you staff and IBIS...
"Location"
The only thing good about this hotel was the walking distance to the medical clinics and the U.S. consulate. The hotel rooms are small and cramped. The room we were given on arriving did not have towels and the sheets had not been changed. The second room we were given had not been cleaned. The food is overpriced and the staff is not very friendly.
Eli
"Ok"
It was an ok hotel. Staff were great! Room was too small. On my first night I had to call to get towels, overall it was not bad ,but I wont stay there again ...........................
J
"did not like"
council stay
6 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
Mauricio
"The room phone doesn't work to make local calls"
I would have liked that the phone in the room would have had access to make local calls like the hotels here in the USA do and the guest is able to use the room phone to make local calls. It was a bit troubling having to go to the pay phone downstairs to order pizza, when we had the phone right there in the room.... Not good!
10 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Rafael
"Closest hotel to U.S. consulate.Safe and quiet."
Hotel room was decent.Felt safe and quiet at night.Breakfast was good,but bad service.booking ahead of time will save you a lot of money.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
M
"IBIS Juarez Consulado"
We stayed here while getting a visa at the American Consulate. The hotel is right next to the place for medical exams, and is within a very short walking distance from the Consulate, shopping mall, convenience store, and restaurants. The price was very good. The rooms are small but clean. Bathroom not bad at all. We did have a slight problem with the temperature in the room, though. Also ate at their restaurant a couple of times. The sincronizada was quite good. The hotel staff was never anything but very friendly with us. We would stay there again.
2 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
Matthew
The service was great and the people that work there very very kind of definitely go back
7 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Aldo
"Godo hotel conveniently located near consulate"
The hotel is located about 3 blocks from the U.S. consulate which was great for my fiancée and I when we were there for a visa interview. Overall, the facilities are clean, except for the oddly dirty hallways. The staff were pretty inattentive and had you had to search for someone to help you check in or order a drink. My fiancée asked for a beer at the bar and was denied with the staff explaining that you can't buy a beer before 1pm. When she did ask for one after 1pm, the employee then made her wait while she checked with someone else if they could sell her a beer. Overall the employees seemed to take their time when answering the phone or asking what we would like. That being said, the location and relatively nice room make it worth the price for a short stay.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
The stay overall wasn't bad. Only thing is that the rooms are not air-conditioned. And the are no toiletries or towels in the room. . So make sure you bring your own. I believe you can ask for soñé in the reception area. Not sure if it's an additional charge. I brought my own stuff. Other than that the hotel is fine. And the staff is pleasant.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"relaxing and clean"
Is the first time I travel to ciudad juarez, I stay for 1 week in the hotel and I like it is modern look and the people are friendly, everything was good I will trie the one in cancun
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Manuel
"good decision"
my stay was perfect everything was good and i will use this hotel again i came with my daugther for pasport and the time that we spend here was very good i will use your hotel in cancun
3 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Manuel
"Rv"
rooms really small
3 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"GOOD FOR THE REASON AND VERY CLOSE TOO."
IT WAS OK, NEED A SMALL FRIDGE AND WILL MAKE IT PERFECT.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
GABE
Walking distance to American consulate. Very convenient to the medical facilities and fingerprinting.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Great for $$$$"
Not many amenities but it's a lot for the money spent!!!
9 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Victor
"Our stay at ibis"
The price is cheap and it right next door from the medical clinics and the consulate... we didnt have to spend money on taxis, but the employees from the resturant in the hotel were slow to serve and rude. And expensive. But everything else was fine, the room service lady was nice and cleaned our room everyday, so i would recomend the hotel but by ur food somewhere else. That way ur saving money.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
adriana
"Nice hotel close to U.S. Consulate"
Safe area, clean area, great hotel!! Great Mexican & Dennys' Resturantes, nearby a big mall
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Jose
"Very safe area to stay and close to US Consulate,"
We enjoyed this hotel as everything was great, close to a Denny's & Resturantes!
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Jose
"Good Hotel very close to the American Consulate"
@ first I had some issues with the room not being clean at all, but they were solved by the staff, other than that everything else was ok, I'll be back in a couple months and I sure will pick the same hotel because it is very close to all I need to have done while there!!
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Katy
Very very nice hotel i recommend to all the persons the staff very amazing.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Since arrival friendly stuff, helpful and always with a smile.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
iggy
"You truly get what you pay for."
For as little $$ per night that you will pay, the place honestly isn't that bad. The room we had was small, it had a double bed, a little desk area, a flat screen tv, and a bathroom. We were on the 7th floor, with a window facing to the north towards El Paso. It was really quite a good view we had from our room. The window itself had some issues, the frame wasn't quite square the wall which made the wind very cold and loud a few of the nights. I ended up shredding a towel and stuffing it into the gaps to keep the cold out, and the noise down. The desk chair we had was nearly collapsing. The bathroom also had some issues. The shower had some serious mold in a few spots (it didn't stop us from using it, just rather gross), and the light switch worked... occasionally. We complained at the front desk about the chair and the light switch, but in the 9 days we were there neither was ever fixed. Luckily, I found another chair down the hall in the linen room and swapped it for ours. The food in the hotel is not free, and not worth paying for. Eat at Sanborns in the orange mall across the street. There is always a gauntlet of people trying to sell you stuff as you walk down the street, but they seem mostly harmless, once you tell them no, they seem to leave you alone. There are a lot of scam artists, don't fall victim to the stories. My wife and I were there 9 days, I can't see getting the Visa process done any quicker than that.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Hotel Experience"
If you are looking for a desent/close hotel to take care of bussiness at American Consulate in and out thing, than this is the right hotel for you. ( very close to everything ) Consulate, Clinic, and more !.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
" AB "
"good"
The staff it's so friendly
6 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Arturo
"Safe"
Good sleep
4 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
"Want the college dorm experience??"
The hotel is nestled between medical clinics and walking distance to the US embassy, as such it caters mainly to visitors whose sole purpose in the city is for their VISA appointments at the nearby US embassy. As if the necessity of these visitors for a convenient locations was enough to make up for a lack in general hospitality you would find at a resort hotel or ammenities, the hotel is basic. I was reminded of a swanky dorm room when I saw my room, it was small yet met my basic needs. No complimentary lotions or soaps, unless you count the ones from the built-in dispenser that remind you more of a public bathroom than a hotel stay. Each floor shares 1 iron and board, all of which were out of order during my stay. I requested one at the front desk, unfortunately it was in use apparently for the remainder of my stay, the only thing I can assume since I never received a call back regarding the iron. An elevator was operating in pitch blackness for at least 2 nights during my stay. It appears the hotel is in transition for improvements because there were work crews during my last two days, painting the trim, cleaning the carpets etc. I would recommend giving the workers appropriate space for their work tools and changing facilities instead of the emergency stairs. The wifi is very sketchy and you are forced to sign in and out every so often. Overall, the stay at this hotel met my needs but in no way left a good impression.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Gus
Front desk personnel were very accommodating in any questions I had. They were also very knowledgeable about the area.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
My room didn't have heater , it was so cold , but they offered a portable heater. Next day they changed my room to another one with heat .
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"some good some bad"
The rooms are extremely small, I had asked for a king or queen size bed and apparently they didnt have any, I got a full size bed for my husband and I on top of that the mattress was very uncomfortable!... There was a foot and half space available to the right and to the left of the bed and in front of the bed there was maybe 3 feet away from the door. The outside of the hotel is beautiful but the inside in not very clean... Room was dusty... The housekeeping person was vacuuming with a very small house vacuum!! The staff was polite and somewhat friendly. No issues checking in nor checking out... If im ever in the area I will be choosing a different hotel. The price was ok, for 7 days a paid around $170is USA dollars... The Hotel down the street Maria Bonita looked like the hotel to be at... I asked around about it and heard nothing but good reviews about them, you pay a little more but every penny is worth it.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Miriam
"Everything is close to the us consulado"
If u stay in ibis u have to have reservations or they wont let u stay they tell u can pay day by day after your ur reservation is done its a lie they tell u sorry u have to leave at 1pm. The girls r rude its one of the cheapeast hotel avoid scams dont give ur papers to anyone only to the securitys
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
norma
"Sewer smell inn. Aka ibis"
The staff are not very friendly, sewer smell is the pleasant smell you'll will find anywhere at this place. The only nice person was the maid. They refuse to extend your stay although half the place is empty. I called front desk and was refused, went online and they had plenty rooms available. I dont get it, anyway for acouple dollars we got a bigger clean smelling room at another hotel. I would seriously think twice before i book with ibis. Offers supposed free breakfast, what they dont say is that it is only free if you book it on their website otherwise you dont get it.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Nice hotel.."
Nice staff.. Great rooms. beautifull view.. this is the best hotel in the área close to the consulate and clinics.. the mall is just minutes away.. Great place to stay
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
J
"very convenient for immigration appointment"
I went for an immigration appointment, for this the hotel was very convenient. The price was very affordable and hotel is walking distance to medical finger prints and consulate office.
4 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
JUAN
it was easy to get a room and when i showed up early for check in they were kind and did their best to get me into my room as soon as possible. it is super close to the us consulate and the room was great, very clean and warming. nice bathroom and great service i stay here every time i come to ciudad juarez.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015