All hotels in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereProl Ramon R Lara 8930 3 And, Av Paseo De La Victoria, Ciudad Juarez, CHIH, 32500, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"No way"
When I was looking at the hotels online I went with ibis right away because everything looked really nice and it was pretty cheap when I got to the hotel it didn't even look close to how it looks online the hall ways were dirty my room was dirty.. The ladies at the front desk were pretty rude and the wifi sucks! I would not stay there anymore! After a few day I change hotels! I recommend hotel conquistador service was good room was extra clean great service I stayed there 7 days and I never had any problems!
4 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
"Nice hotel close to everything i needed."
This hotel was in my opinion ine if the best I've stayed in. The staff is nice and helpful, specially Samantha the front desk receptionist. Room was very clean and i felt entirely at ease during my stay.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
kingbeto83
"Great location, poor service."
I used the Hotel for immigration services, and the location is great for those services. But the room is too small, the interior is dirty, no heater available in the room. I used this hotel for the price, but if I had a choice, I would have used a different Hotel. But the location for my needs was perfect.
3 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Ignacio
"nice location"
me and my wife were guests at this same hotel in February 2012, it was in great condition overall. now, seems like they are saving money maintaining the looks of the building. we spend a weekend on november the 29th , 2014, our room was located on the 4th floor, the carpet is all spotted, there was trash in the same place for the 2 days that we stayed over. the ceiling in the shower was falling apart, and starting to grow mold. the breakfast buffet is a fraud, there were only 4 trays (heated with sterno), eggs, red chilaquiles, beans, white bread half sandwiches, menudo, oats and corn flakes. but, the food was cold, the tables dirty, no coffee in the pots, one of the front desk people was also a waitress. they were short on staff. the management stinks.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
pepz
"average hotel close to consulate"
hotel was ok rooms are small hall ways are dirty
4 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Bring your own pesos."
Great location for consulate business. Careful they take us dollars but give you less than what there suppose to. They dont disclose the charge there applying to your dollars.
7 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
Julian
"No good"
Rooms to small, and could, no good room service, small bed
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Eduardo
"great"
Is very nice hotel is close to everything and if you make the reservation on line is cheaper
5 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
Miriam
"Nice hotel, close to consulate"
Everything was good. Staff, cleanliness, comfort. I spent 4 days 5 nights at the hotel. After a long trip we arrived about an hour earlier than the regular check in time. Since our reservation was ready they allowed us to use the room earlier than the check in time, which came in very useful as my husband and I were exhausted after the long trip. Everyday we were greeted by the staff.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Merbeco
This is an excellent location for doing anything at the consulate. It is about 3 minutes walking -- and you look directly at the consulate out the hotel windows. I was pleased with the kindness of the staff, and we were pleased with the rooms -although pretty small, were well maintained and more similar to European hotels than American hotels. Quite suitable and the staff was accommodating. One thing that was "IFFY" was that all over the hotel there are advertisements for FREE breakfast when you book on line -- well we booked on line twice because we needed to extend our stay, and we ended up NOT receiving the free breakfast -- I never really understood why - but after all is done, the value is still very good, even if we needed to pay extra for breakfast. I recommend this hotel mostly for: Location and staff. Nice place and nice people. Oh yes -- the Buffet at breakfast was OUTSTANDING!
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"My Vacations"
Was awesome!
3 night romance trip Nov 18, 2014
Beatriz
"My Vacations in Ciudad Juarez Mexico"
Was great the only thing was the heater didn't work and the room was cold they fixed it but it took days to fix it but everything was fine.
8 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
Beatriz
We had good time there and everything was how we expected going back soon
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Its a very nice family hotel the problem always been that when i call its takes for ever to answer.. sometimes i have to call 2-3 times before my call was answered.. other than that its a great place..
"perfect for consular visits"
Room service very limited, but it perfect located for consular appointments.
Jose
"Hotel cleanliness issues."
Hotel cleanliness issues. The hotel has some issues with cleanliness. The isles on the first floor were not clean and inside the room in the bathroom floor corners were not properly cleaned other than that the location is perfect for the Embassy.
"Great Place to stay if going for visa interview!"
The hotel is comfortable, especially the location which is walking distance to US consulate.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Lalo
"Advice spend the few extra dollars&stay at junior"
Worst hotel and its not that close to the biometrics and consulate.. take my advice and spend the few extra dollars and stay at hotelJunior it's close to all three places my husband needed to go to for his visa
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Very close to the US embassy"
Staff is nice. Hall way in the seventh floor was not that clean. The hotel is at walking distance to all the procedures related to the consulate. Be carful with the taxis; they will over charge you. And on your trip back to USA, make sure that the taxi is allowed to cross the border. Very safe place.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"ok place for low price"
The only negative things about the hotel was that sometimes you can smell the pluming which is unconfertable, and also some of the desk girls where very rude and was difficult to extend your stay.
4 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
Sujey
"Nice hotel to the Consulata areas"
Everything was nice and comfortable. All the stores were nearby too which is what I liked too
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Cristina
"Great Hotel, very near the consulate services!"
I like how the Hotel was near all the consulate service, very convenient for the people who are in the process of applying for Visas.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Cristina
"It was an OK hotel."
The hotel was ok, the location was perfect for the services that we needed it for. But they did have a few things I didn't like. For example they didn't have an iron in the room, the iron was in the hall way so everyone would use it and also they only had 1 towel to shower even if they new that there was two people in the room. Also adding to the towel it was very ruff and the water smelled so much like clorox. The food in the restaurant I would not recommend it, not good. Last thing is that they didn't have a patio area or somewhere people would be able to go get some fresh air and that is a must have. Over all it was and ok hotel.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Totatly nightmare I stay with my wife for a week."
My experience there was really bad, the servers the worse ever, not friendly at all, the only nice person was Martin, and the Mgr. They always was able to assist our request. Over all not recommend to no body.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Victor
"nice"
nice hotel, i felt really secure there,
4 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Sergio
"Im a happy costumer!!."
This hotel have a very good service on WFI. The rooms are on very good conditions. The people wirking on intire hotel are bery help full and friendly. The food is a very good food.
5 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
Juan p.
wonderful-time, next- time I well check in again thanks to all at front desk,breakfast,bar and housekipping
5 night trip Sep 25, 2014
orlando mendoza
"Do not stay here"
Awful. The room was not available at check in time. There was a wait list (!), and I had to wait for 30 minutes to get into my room, only to find lots of hair on the bed, a dirty floor, used towels...The bed had been done, but the room hadn't been cleaned up! I called the front desk and it took them 20 more minutes to send someone. No apologies, not the smallest hint of trying to make up for all the mess one way or another. The hotel looked nice on the internet pictures, but reality was very different. The room was tiny, and it had the smallest "closet" I've ever seen. The bathroom only had a liquid soap dispenser (!) and no shampoo. The hallways hadn't been vacuumed in days. I could go on and on. Bottom line, I didn't hesitate to change hotels for the second night I stayed in Juarez. For the same rate, I got a larger room, a king bed, and a free breakfast. Do the same.
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
Some of the staff doesnt listen had a very bad experience with a lady at the front desk she became nice after i got management involved but everything was good after that
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Close to the Consulate"
I stayed at 2 hotels on my trip and this hotel was not up to my standards, of course you get what you paid for but the price for the food, could actually be factored in the other hotels and with much better service.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Great Place"
I highly recommend this place especially if you come for immigration purposes. It's close to everything you need, it's clean, nice looking, nice personel. I did not try their food but there is a lot of places near by. Great experience; better than what I expected.
5 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
MDV
Just one towel in bathroom, i called recepcion to bring me two more towels and nobody comes The bathroom have not good conditions Room 456
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Raul Chavez
"Ibis Cd Juarez / Excellent location"
Excellent location if conducting business at the US Consulate. Everything is within walking distance and I felt safe while in the hotel. My only complain was that they were supposed to start serving lunch at 1:00pm, and lunch was never ready at 1:00pm during my one week stay, the earliest they had it ready was 1 day at 1:45pm.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
AC
"Its in walking distance to everything we needed."
Everything is near by. Consulado, clinics, fingerprints, etc., everything within walking distance. Never had to call a taxi for anything other than when I left. Very luxurious mall near by with a very high tech theater. A lot of security all around. Great experiance.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Fer
"Ok hotel. Close to everything consulate doctor"
The rooms are ok a little small but ok for your stay. The receptionists are terrible my husband and i would call to the front desk and no answer. The 4th time he called he went and was upset because the receptionist was on his cell and was just sitting around. I called once at 3am and no answer either i had called because i heard the car alarms go off.. They want a deposit for everything ice, phone calls etc.. Cable was ok and wifi was good..
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Paulina
"Food"
Everything was great except for buffet. Could use more attention in keeping it stocked and clean but other than that excellent place to stay
2 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
"Perfect for Embassy"
We went to Juarez to go to the US embassy. This hotel was perfect and safe. The rooms were clean and a great size. Loved staying here and would recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Very close from the consulade. Satisfied"
Recommended
4 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Monica
The hotel is ok but they really need too work on the cleaning. Food is not the best.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Hotel phone service"
Tried calling mother in law at 10:00pm no one answered line tried midnight phone continue ringing with no one answering hotel phone lines.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Maria
The food service is terrible. We tried eating their twice. First time waitress was too busy talking, after 15min. without even a drink we got up and left. Second time they were out of cheese. So we ate out the whole time.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Cd. Juarez Consulate"
If you are looking for a cheap stay to the US consulate in Ciudad Juarez then I would recomend this hotel... that's it... rooms are small... tv is small... bed is small... bath is small and dirty
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
visa appointmen
"Very well located if one is going to Ciudad Juarez"
We were steps away from the US Consulate, the medical exams amd the NVC so we did feel safe. The staff was friendly, but the restaurant had very slow service, working at times with only one waitress. Food was good. My main complaint is that our AC was out foe our first four days. Luckily, the weather was not scorching hot, but the room was still uncomfortable.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"This is a TERRIBLE hotel"
The place is as small as the picture they present, beds are uncomfortable and the place was dirty. The staff incompetent but what can you expect, you get what you pay for. Believe me pay the extra 15 bucs and stay at a better hotel.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Stay elsewhere if you need service"
The front desk person was not welcoming and had a poor attitude. The hotel personnel in the dining room were too busy tickling and chatting with each other than to pay any attention to their guests. It took over an hour to make a quesadilla and serve it and the restaurant was nearly empty. The front desk did not know anything....as in directions, where to find an ATM, etc. The room was satisfactory but it appears the entire staff needs a little more training in hospitality.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Austin
"cheap but... uncomfortable"
It was a bad idea to stay there. The Hotel needs maintenance, bad service, the restaurant does not offer good quality food. Everything is dirty, I would prefer to pay more for a better place. I am very disappointed.
7 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
Constantino Z.
"I don't like this hotel"
Many people and bad service
3 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
lidi
Nice hotel close to everything, plus it's safe and they have gards 24/7.
"Consulate stay"
The hotel was in the perfect location for my business that week with the US Consulate. Everything was in walking distance including a mall and restaurants. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone with consulate business! The staff were all extremely polite and helpful
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
J & C
"Just what u need .."
We were just there for 8 days for the immigration interview. This hotel is the closes to everything only a few feet away from the clinica International for ur medical needs the U.S council is also very close.. There room are a little small but clean.. They don't have a frige or microwave so that suck.. The hotel does have a restaurant don't stairs but their menu is not that great.. Security is always present we felt safe the whole time. There is also a mall across the street we went to walk around more then a few times.. I do recommend a restaurant don't d street very good.. It's called barrigas bar&grill.. At the end everyone there is there for the same reason immigration interview.. Hope this helps .. N good luck
8 night business trip Jul 15, 2014