All hotels in Pisa, Italy
Via Guglielmo Marconi 35PisaPI56121Italy, ‏‎800-491-6126

Good internet service
    Clean
  • Value for money
Bed room and Bath room are very clean. Staff are very kind. It takes only 7minute to Airport by walk. There is big super markets it takes only 1minute. I would like to stay again. Many thanks.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
Lucky House lived up to the very positive reviews I had read prior to booking. I walked from the airport in only 10 minutes. Luca met me at the door and was available through my 9 day stay if I needed assistance. My room was warm and comfortable. I was on a personal retreat so I really appreciated the peace and quiet. Excellent wifi helped a lot.Lucky House is also an easy 10 minute walk into the town centre for shops, restaurants, railway and bus. This was a great introduction to Pisa and to Italy for me.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Great situation about 10 min walk from Pisa Airport. Supermarket and traditional pizza takeaway shop close by. Excellent breakfast and good wi-fi in all rooms. About 10 min walk from Pisa railway station and 30 min from Piazza de Miracoli for all the sights. Excellent value!
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Great locationnear Airport, very beautiful country house converted under the hostel, very clean, friendly atmosphere. Late check-in without problems - write in advance! Highly recommended. Thank you, Luka!:)
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
I stayed just one night with a friend. We had a room with 3 beds instead of the twin one we booked. Basically, at B&B you have what you pay for. Rooms are clean and warm (in all truth I would have had a warmer room, but my friends say that I'm sensitive to cold), and beds are confortable enough (but if you are back suffering, you will find them too soft). For your breakfast, you will find: milk, fruit juices, water, coffee, different kind of cornflakes,croissants, cookies and cakes, yougurt, ham, and so on. They are not handmade, but remember that this is a B&B and not a luxury hotel. Bathrooms are shared: basically, they are clean but, as it may easily understood, cleanness depends on the politeness of customers. Staff is not always present at the B&B, and if you have troubles you have to phone. Anyway, someone of the staff always arrives in few minutes: the owners told me that they live not far from the B&B. They are very very kind and helpful. Luggage room is available.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
I think that the staff disponibility was great. They were kind. In the rooms there was plenty of space and they were really clean. There are two big common bathrooms which were clean as well. I think that it's the perfect space to spend the night in. The relation money-quality it's very good.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
I stayed only one night there,it's a very quiet place with a small garten.the public area is very spacious and the breakfast is quite good.Those who want to find a hotel to stay near the airport,do think about this one,only 10 minutes by foot from both the main station and airport.good value of money.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
Luca is absolutely a fantastic landlord, courteus and prompt with the service, The place is so near the airport one could touch it!Ten out of ten for everything really. That's all I can say, and I highly reccommend it. ps: Breakfast, 1st meal of the day, is really abundant.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"Walking distance to Pisa Airport"
This B&B was very clean. I stayed in the room right next to the front door which made it noisy when people were coming and going. Also, the street noise was easy to hear. I had a very early flight from Pisa's airport so went to bed early. The noise was a bit bothersome -- but it did get quieter as the night went on. The bed was comfortable. A brighter light by which to read would have been welcomed. All in all though, it was worth the price I paid. I was able to easily walk to the airport in the early morning. (And, it was not a long walk from the Central train station either.)
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
KM
The place including the staff is far better and competent respectively than I expected from the website information.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Great place to stay as walking distance to airport trains and city centre. Can walk to restaurants as night. Clean and comfortable. Shared bathroom but always clean. we were a couple and stayed in the 4 bed room so very spacious but reasonably priced. Lots to eat at breakfast
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
It's a decent B&B, especially for the price and easy to get to from the airport (I walked). The only suggestion for improvment would be to get the rooms airconditioned or at least a fan that actually made the difference (there was a celling fan but to be honest it did nothing to help relieve the summer heat at night). Quite OK otherwise.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
"Convenient to airport, train station."
Staff was helpful, friendly. Room and bathroom were spacious and clean.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2013
Devon
Very conveniently situated if you have to catch a morning flight. You can walk to the airport in less than 15 minutes. The room was basic, but clean. The common area and the breakfast selection were great!
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Very clean, spacious and well kept. Sharing one of the two bathrooms was not a problem at all. The owner was not there when we arrived, but phoned him and he arrived within a couple of minutes to show us around. I would very much recommend this bed & breakfast. Within a short walking distance of the airport and not much further to the train station. Get directions first to know how to get there as it isn't noted on the big maps in town.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
This place is a small, (5 bed), B&B, that's absolutely perfect as a base from which to explore the city of Pisa. Luca and his partner/wife/girlfriend run Lucky House in a way that helps you to become almost 'part of a small family'. I would definitely recommend this B&B to anybody and would LOVE to go back for a return visit. Many Thanks. Nigel
Other trip May 20, 2013
The locks on the doors are noisy
Other trip May 14, 2013
Following a late arrival and problems getting my hire car I arrived to a lovely welcome from the owners who made my book-in very smooth and quick. Giving me exactly what I had asked for - due to a disability. After 10mins I had a knock on the door and was offered a cup of English tea and biscuits. (heaven) Next morning a lovely breakfast was waiting. I was so impressed I wanted to come back a day earlier to stay in Pisa for the last night but they were full (not surprising). I highly recommend this B&B and will definately be going back.10/10+ Thanks
Other trip May 6, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Hidden gem in Pisa"
Authentic wee bed and breakfast. Located close to the airport and within easy access to the train station and the historical centre. Room was great, really comfy bed and spotlessly clean. Shared bathroom had a power shower which was great and because the B & B only had 7 rooms there was always plenty of access to the bathroom. Breakfast was good, good selection and as much as you wanted. Luca and Ellen were great, welcoming and helpful.
3 night trip Oct 17, 2015
Marion
"Can't help feeling I was ripped off"
I made my booking a few months ago based on the photographs of the rooms. Needless to say, there is no photograph showing the dingy, grubby, depressing and dusty little room I was given. Full of someone's dusty old Italian books the room was dark, poorly and dimly lit and basic in the extreme - nothing like the bright, contemporary rooms shown on the booking websites. Do I feel ripped off? You bet I do. Poor way to run a business. People, like us, when booking on the internet, book on TRUST and do not expect to be shown something only to get something far inferior on arrival. Beware.
5 night trip Oct 11, 2015
PAUL
There was only a fan in the bedrooms (no air con) so it was a bit hot at night, although there was air conditioning in the communal areas. Very nice B&B, conveniently located 5 mins walk from the airport (although we couldn't hear the aeroplanes).
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Rebecca
"Short but sweet stay in Pisa"
We ended up having the opportunity to stay in Lucca's brand new guest house. It's a short walk from the airport (called, in fact Via Airport) - which is perpendicular to the airport on the road to the train station. It was quiet and really clean. We were probably one of the first visitors ever to stay over. There is a pretty little protected patio where you can eat breakfast and good selection of food to choose from. Lucca is friendly and approachable.
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
ILAN
"handy stopover in pisa"
Ideal for a stopover close to airport no fuss casual even has a small garden.
2 night trip May 7, 2015
"Pleasant stay."
We spent one night in Pisa prior to our flight to Paris. The host was friendly and accommodating. The Lucky House is a ten minute walk to the airport. The room was clean and comfortable. If we find ourselves in Pisa again, we will definitely book a room at this B & B again.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Philip
"Wonderful stay"
It is our last stay in Italy and it is very convenience to go to the airport. Besides, it is only a 10 to 15 mins walk from the Pisa central train station. The staff is friendly and helpful. She gave some advice for our visit and sightseeing. We love to stay here when visit Pisa again.
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
KA HIM
"all the c's"
This is a clean, comfortable and convenient location for the railway station and airport. I was a little late arriving (15.00 instead of 14.00) as my train was delayed although I had kept Luca informed of this my greeting was a little abrupt and rushed. Breakfast is self service plentiful and varied but although breakfast is available from 7.00 at 7.15 ish when I turned up in the breakfast room it was in darkness with not even the coffee machine switched on. Everyting else set out the day before I managed to find. Luca arrived 15 minutes later switched on the machine and left with barely a good morning and no apology. Having said this my experience is very much at odds with other reviewers so I would still recommended Lucky House.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Everything we wished for."
This hotel was excellent with particular reference to price/ cleanliness/ friendliness and a wonderful breakfast spread the next morning. Great Value:)
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
jane
"Really good position near the airport."
This is an unpretentious little hotel near the airport. The room was clean but fairly basic. Not the sort of place you would spend a lot of time in but great for a day or two taking in the sights of Pisa. The breakfast was lovely and we met some interesting people while we were there. Its very relaxed and informal and I would definitely stay here again if I was in Pisa.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
chris
"Excellent B&B near to the airport."
We arrived at Lucky House a little later than we expected on the last night of our holiday. We had to ring the bell and get Luca the owner to come and let us in, this did not seem to be a problem for Luca. With a very friendly demeanour, Luca greeted us and asked if we were ok, then proceeded to show us around the house. We were completely out of our comfort zone as a family with 2 teenage sons, staying at a B&B usually catering for young back packers. We should not have worried as Luca and the rest of the guests made us feel very welcome, explaining where everything was and letting us use the house as if it were our own. Used Lucky House as it was less than 10 minutes from the hire car drop off area, pleasantly surprised that a 24 hour (manned after 08:00) was literally around the corner. Would definitely go there again if we were in that vicinity.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Brixi
"B&B"
Most people seemed satisfied but they were staying just one or two nights. For a longer visitor , the mosiqutoes , the language barrier and the rules on post-breakfast access to the kitchen fridge and lounge could take their toll.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Longer stayer
Quite close to the airport, so either if it is a transit for your final destination or return back to home at the end of your holiday, this hotel is 10 min walk from airport and in a quiet neighbourhood. Getting in to town is a 15-20 min walk and train station is a 7-10 walk. the room is clean and bathroom is shared but it wasnt an issue for one night.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
Faraz
receiving and welcoming was excelent. breakfast environmrnt was intresting. shared toilet was disappointing.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2013
"Great place for a family"
We stayed in an apartment for 5 people. The air conditioning was not very effective but the place was clean and comfortable and the owner was very helpful. We also had access to the Garden and a very generous breakfast was provided.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Janet
"Perfect for a night in Pisa"
Everything was exactly how it should be, great value for money. Great breakfast, they have adapters for Italian sockets and free wifi. Would recomand.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Mona
"Convenient, perfect for families!"
We stayed with Luca for two nights, and were very happy. He was waiting for us at the arranged time, and instead of staying in the actual B'nB he led us to a self-contained apartment with little garden which was perfect for us. The location was easily accessible from the airport, we walked with two children and two large suitcases and arrived within 10 minutes. Only suggestion would be to have some glasses or cups and cuttlery in the kitchen as there was nothing, not even a spoon. If we visit Pisa again, Lucky House will be our first preference. Gracie!
2 night trip Jun 13, 2013
Juliane
"Great atmosphere"
Great service. Nice breakfast. Good location for airport and city center. Nice little garden for relaxing. Big and nice rooms.
1 night family trip May 27, 2013
Kenneth
"Great B&B"
Lovely B&B 10min walk from Pisa airport. Clean and staff very welcoming. Breakfast excellent and catered for everyone. Will be back. Highly recommended
Other trip May 13, 2013
Lorna
"Friendly staff"
This is the best B&B i've ever stayed at. Staff made you feel at home and were very friendly. I would highly recommend this B&B. Rooms and bathroom was very clean. Breakfast was great. Five minute walk from the airport with no noise from airport whatsoever.10/10. Sam 7/5/13
1 night trip May 7, 2013
Sam

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"tutto abbastanza bene, ma ..."
è sicuramente migliorabile l'informazione sulla reperibilità del gestore (peraltro gentilissimo): il collegamento del citofono con il suo cellulare è una novità utile di cui però il cliente dovrebbe essere a conoscenza all'atto della prenotazione per evitare situazioni anche imbarazzanti
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2015
oronzo antonio
IT
"B@b à recommande"
Une nuit au B&B' bon accueil chambre propre, petit dejeuner copieux L'hôtel est très bien desservi 10 min de la gare ferroviaire et 10 mon de l'aéroport Très bon emplacement qu'en on doit prendre un vol très tôt. A recommande
1 night romance trip Sep 9, 2015
FR
"Voir ci-dessus"
Magnifique séjour à Pise... Le B& B est très proche de l'aéroport.. Çà nous a permis de restituer notre voiture de location la veille à 20h... et de prendre notre avion très tôt le lendemain.. Le B&B est très classe... Bravo
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Vincent
FR
"Ok for one night"
Stayed just one night and it is ok for that would not spend a whole vacation here. Shared bathrooms but they were really clean. Close to the airport which was good for us since we arrived late at night.
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Fredrik
SE
"Lækker B&B tæt på lufthavnen."
En overnatning i Pisa, da vi ankom med sent fly. Luckyhouse ligger i gåafstand fra lufthavnen (også med baggage). Lækre facliliteter og en super charmerende lille have, hvor morgenmaden kan indtages. Kan klart anbefales.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
DK
We hade booked in advance and came to Pisa airport late in the evening. We called in advance just to say that we came late and that was not a problem at all and it was close to the airport. The rooms and bathroom was clean. Breakfast was okey with bread, yogurt, cakes, fruits, juice and cereals. I had sent them an email in advance just to tell them that I was glutenintolerant and needed glutenfree bread, but that was not possible to get.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Sara
SE
"Hyggelig hotellopphold i Pisa"
Hyggelig lite hotell, god service, gåavstand til jernbane, flyplass og sentrum
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Ann Mari
"Ok vid flygplatsen"
Bara en natt, nära flygplatsen. OK för det ändamålet. Promenadavstånd till centrum minuter och till flygplatsen (10 minuter).. Ville skriva ut boardingkort men det kunde de inte hjälpa oss med. Vid järnvägsstationen var det många konstiga typer, påverkade av någonting. Många afrikanska gatuförsäljare som vill sälja krimskrams.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Good service and clean"
Very good service from the owner. Shared bathroom, which we knew about from the booking. Walking distance from the small airport. A bit longer walk to the city center.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Johan
공항과 가깝고 깨끗함
1 night trip Jul 5, 2015
JISUN
KR
"Nära flyget"
Perfekt övernattning med gångavstånd till flygplatsen.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015