All hotels in Pisa, Italy
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereVia Guglielmo Marconi 35, Pisa, PI, 56121, Italy, ‏‎800-491-6126

Lucky House lived up to the very positive reviews I had read prior to booking. I walked from the airport in only 10 minutes. Luca met me at the door and was available through my 9 day stay if I needed assistance. My room was warm and comfortable. I was on a personal retreat so I really appreciated the peace and quiet. Excellent wifi helped a lot.Lucky House is also an easy 10 minute walk into the town centre for shops, restaurants, railway and bus. This was a great introduction to Pisa and to Italy for me.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Great situation about 10 min walk from Pisa Airport. Supermarket and traditional pizza takeaway shop close by. Excellent breakfast and good wi-fi in all rooms. About 10 min walk from Pisa railway station and 30 min from Piazza de Miracoli for all the sights. Excellent value!
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Great locationnear Airport, very beautiful country house converted under the hostel, very clean, friendly atmosphere. Late check-in without problems - write in advance! Highly recommended. Thank you, Luka!:)
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
I stayed just one night with a friend. We had a room with 3 beds instead of the twin one we booked. Basically, at B&B you have what you pay for. Rooms are clean and warm (in all truth I would have had a warmer room, but my friends say that I'm sensitive to cold), and beds are confortable enough (but if you are back suffering, you will find them too soft). For your breakfast, you will find: milk, fruit juices, water, coffee, different kind of cornflakes,croissants, cookies and cakes, yougurt, ham, and so on. They are not handmade, but remember that this is a B&B and not a luxury hotel. Bathrooms are shared: basically, they are clean but, as it may easily understood, cleanness depends on the politeness of customers. Staff is not always present at the B&B, and if you have troubles you have to phone. Anyway, someone of the staff always arrives in few minutes: the owners told me that they live not far from the B&B. They are very very kind and helpful. Luggage room is available.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
I think that the staff disponibility was great. They were kind. In the rooms there was plenty of space and they were really clean. There are two big common bathrooms which were clean as well. I think that it's the perfect space to spend the night in. The relation money-quality it's very good.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
I stayed only one night there,it's a very quiet place with a small garten.the public area is very spacious and the breakfast is quite good.Those who want to find a hotel to stay near the airport,do think about this one,only 10 minutes by foot from both the main station and airport.good value of money.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
Luca is absolutely a fantastic landlord, courteus and prompt with the service, The place is so near the airport one could touch it!Ten out of ten for everything really. That's all I can say, and I highly reccommend it. ps: Breakfast, 1st meal of the day, is really abundant.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"Walking distance to Pisa Airport"
This B&B was very clean. I stayed in the room right next to the front door which made it noisy when people were coming and going. Also, the street noise was easy to hear. I had a very early flight from Pisa's airport so went to bed early. The noise was a bit bothersome -- but it did get quieter as the night went on. The bed was comfortable. A brighter light by which to read would have been welcomed. All in all though, it was worth the price I paid. I was able to easily walk to the airport in the early morning. (And, it was not a long walk from the Central train station either.)
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
KM
The place including the staff is far better and competent respectively than I expected from the website information.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Great place to stay as walking distance to airport trains and city centre. Can walk to restaurants as night. Clean and comfortable. Shared bathroom but always clean. we were a couple and stayed in the 4 bed room so very spacious but reasonably priced. Lots to eat at breakfast
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
It's a decent B&B, especially for the price and easy to get to from the airport (I walked). The only suggestion for improvment would be to get the rooms airconditioned or at least a fan that actually made the difference (there was a celling fan but to be honest it did nothing to help relieve the summer heat at night). Quite OK otherwise.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
"Convenient to airport, train station."
Staff was helpful, friendly. Room and bathroom were spacious and clean.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2013
Devon
Very conveniently situated if you have to catch a morning flight. You can walk to the airport in less than 15 minutes. The room was basic, but clean. The common area and the breakfast selection were great!
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Very clean, spacious and well kept. Sharing one of the two bathrooms was not a problem at all. The owner was not there when we arrived, but phoned him and he arrived within a couple of minutes to show us around. I would very much recommend this bed & breakfast. Within a short walking distance of the airport and not much further to the train station. Get directions first to know how to get there as it isn't noted on the big maps in town.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
This place is a small, (5 bed), B&B, that's absolutely perfect as a base from which to explore the city of Pisa. Luca and his partner/wife/girlfriend run Lucky House in a way that helps you to become almost 'part of a small family'. I would definitely recommend this B&B to anybody and would LOVE to go back for a return visit. Many Thanks. Nigel
Other trip May 20, 2013
The locks on the doors are noisy
Other trip May 14, 2013
Following a late arrival and problems getting my hire car I arrived to a lovely welcome from the owners who made my book-in very smooth and quick. Giving me exactly what I had asked for - due to a disability. After 10mins I had a knock on the door and was offered a cup of English tea and biscuits. (heaven) Next morning a lovely breakfast was waiting. I was so impressed I wanted to come back a day earlier to stay in Pisa for the last night but they were full (not surprising). I highly recommend this B&B and will definately be going back.10/10+ Thanks
Other trip May 6, 2013
This B&B is located between the railway station and the airport. Perfect welcoming and very good services (breakfast,tourist information,rent a bike, internet) by the B&B owners.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
I like the place very much -- inexpensive but very good service. The staff had been very welcoming and accommodating to the visitors' needs, and the place is very beautiful. Unlike other hostels in Italy, they serve relatively good breakfast, with good ambiance. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Other trip Oct 20, 2012
This is really a nice place, very close to the airport and city. I was sad I just stayed for one night! Luca, the owner, is very gentle and helpful with everything. I also got a good bike for free :) The room was big and with a good bed, the bathroom clean and nice. Livingroom very cosy and breakfast excellent!!! Nice garden with friendly cat is included. You can't do anything wrong staying here!
Other trip Oct 11, 2012
A wonderful place! Easy to find, convenient location. I am happy to go back there again!
Other trip Oct 9, 2012
close to centre, airport en trainstation
Other trip Oct 7, 2012
"all ok but downstairs toilet"
the owners were very friendly, the breakfast was good-the owner was concerend i did not eat enough of it and showed me how to use the espresso machine. however the downstair stairs toilet smelled of very stinky drains-they had spray available but the smell overwhelmed it. the upstairs toilet was good. you can reduce your cost by 20 euros by paying cash
Other trip Sep 21, 2012
The nicest place during our stay in Italy. Just 40 minutes walk from the lean tower, situated in the south of the city. We ate breakfast in a lovely garden next to the house.
Other trip Sep 13, 2012
Before traveling luca ask us for the time of arrival. I sended a mail back to ask to change the 3-night reservation to 1 night. Like other people that gives a review on this site, he didn't response. I think it's because he did not (or bad) speak english. There was no place for all people who want to have a breakfast. Luca used the reception table. But there were lack tables as well. Nice B&B, clean rooms. staff is very helpful. Very close to the hotel and the city.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
It was lovely to stay in Luca's and Giovani's place. Luckyhouse is one of the most loviest places I've been.Wery welcome,clean and with good location. Recomend to everyone!!!
Other trip Sep 1, 2012
Not being too familiar with B&B, I could have selected a better suited place for us but all in all it wasn't that bad. There was no AC but there was a fan provided. Lots of storage available if you're intending to stay a long time. The staff were friendly and provided us with the information we needed and we ate until we were full. The openness of the common area was great. Take the food and water that you want (alcohol you pay extra but they had it). Their neighbors had a dog that wasn't very quiet and there was a smell coming from the bathroom which seems quite similar to various parts of Italy. It was fine as long as you kept the door closed as the sign suggested.
Other trip Aug 29, 2012
The Best Place to stay!!! Friendly and very lovely people! Its a home!
Other trip Aug 18, 2012
My girlfriend and I have stayed in Luckyhouse for three nights and can simply say that it was one of the best BBs we've ever visited. The owner Luca and his friend Elly were super friendly and v. helpful on every occasion. Rooms clean, spacious and well furnished with an easy access to the external bathroom. It was a bit hot during nights and noisy when someone was using a toilet but still bearable. Overall, I would definitely recommend this BB to everyone who wants to spend their stay without much havoc and enjoy their well deserved vacation time. Arek and Justina
Other trip Jul 29, 2012
Everything was just great, very friendly lady and huge breakfast, considering average italian breakfast tradition, no problem arriving late, - I'll stay there again on my next visit to Pisa
Other trip Jul 14, 2012
Excellent! Like being guest in a family; the owners are very kindly; nice garden; proper bedrooms and bathrooms; good breakfast;... The only little point of critic: the isolation of the rooms > in the summertime the rooms are very heated (not air-conditioned)
Other trip Jul 4, 2012
It was very hot whether (+40C) and in the hotel they had the AC only in the common area and not in the rooms. I checked in late in the evening (11pm) and after payment the reception guy promised to bring me the receipt in the room. That did not happened. In general to stay for one night is ok.
Other trip Jul 3, 2012
The room we had was conveniently situated next to the Central railway station. We enjoyed our stay
Other trip Jun 23, 2012
Pisa is worth staying more than only one night! Hotel is perfectly situated for reaching the airport and walking into the city.
Other trip Jun 19, 2012
This was a perfect place for our overnight before a train to inland Tuscany. We loved the family that runs it and aside from a funny smell in the bathroom it was pretty perfect. We booked a room for another night before our flight out.
Other trip Jun 16, 2012

"handy stopover in pisa"
Ideal for a stopover close to airport no fuss casual even has a small garden.
2 night trip May 7, 2015
"Pleasant stay."
We spent one night in Pisa prior to our flight to Paris. The host was friendly and accommodating. The Lucky House is a ten minute walk to the airport. The room was clean and comfortable. If we find ourselves in Pisa again, we will definitely book a room at this B & B again.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Philip
"Wonderful stay"
It is our last stay in Italy and it is very convenience to go to the airport. Besides, it is only a 10 to 15 mins walk from the Pisa central train station. The staff is friendly and helpful. She gave some advice for our visit and sightseeing. We love to stay here when visit Pisa again.
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
KA HIM
"all the c's"
This is a clean, comfortable and convenient location for the railway station and airport. I was a little late arriving (15.00 instead of 14.00) as my train was delayed although I had kept Luca informed of this my greeting was a little abrupt and rushed. Breakfast is self service plentiful and varied but although breakfast is available from 7.00 at 7.15 ish when I turned up in the breakfast room it was in darkness with not even the coffee machine switched on. Everyting else set out the day before I managed to find. Luca arrived 15 minutes later switched on the machine and left with barely a good morning and no apology. Having said this my experience is very much at odds with other reviewers so I would still recommended Lucky House.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Everything we wished for."
This hotel was excellent with particular reference to price/ cleanliness/ friendliness and a wonderful breakfast spread the next morning. Great Value:)
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
jane
"Really good position near the airport."
This is an unpretentious little hotel near the airport. The room was clean but fairly basic. Not the sort of place you would spend a lot of time in but great for a day or two taking in the sights of Pisa. The breakfast was lovely and we met some interesting people while we were there. Its very relaxed and informal and I would definitely stay here again if I was in Pisa.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
chris
"Excellent B&B near to the airport."
We arrived at Lucky House a little later than we expected on the last night of our holiday. We had to ring the bell and get Luca the owner to come and let us in, this did not seem to be a problem for Luca. With a very friendly demeanour, Luca greeted us and asked if we were ok, then proceeded to show us around the house. We were completely out of our comfort zone as a family with 2 teenage sons, staying at a B&B usually catering for young back packers. We should not have worried as Luca and the rest of the guests made us feel very welcome, explaining where everything was and letting us use the house as if it were our own. Used Lucky House as it was less than 10 minutes from the hire car drop off area, pleasantly surprised that a 24 hour (manned after 08:00) was literally around the corner. Would definitely go there again if we were in that vicinity.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Brixi
"B&B"
Most people seemed satisfied but they were staying just one or two nights. For a longer visitor , the mosiqutoes , the language barrier and the rules on post-breakfast access to the kitchen fridge and lounge could take their toll.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Longer stayer
Quite close to the airport, so either if it is a transit for your final destination or return back to home at the end of your holiday, this hotel is 10 min walk from airport and in a quiet neighbourhood. Getting in to town is a 15-20 min walk and train station is a 7-10 walk. the room is clean and bathroom is shared but it wasnt an issue for one night.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
Faraz
receiving and welcoming was excelent. breakfast environmrnt was intresting. shared toilet was disappointing.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2013
"Great place for a family"
We stayed in an apartment for 5 people. The air conditioning was not very effective but the place was clean and comfortable and the owner was very helpful. We also had access to the Garden and a very generous breakfast was provided.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Janet
"Perfect for a night in Pisa"
Everything was exactly how it should be, great value for money. Great breakfast, they have adapters for Italian sockets and free wifi. Would recomand.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Mona
"Convenient, perfect for families!"
We stayed with Luca for two nights, and were very happy. He was waiting for us at the arranged time, and instead of staying in the actual B'nB he led us to a self-contained apartment with little garden which was perfect for us. The location was easily accessible from the airport, we walked with two children and two large suitcases and arrived within 10 minutes. Only suggestion would be to have some glasses or cups and cuttlery in the kitchen as there was nothing, not even a spoon. If we visit Pisa again, Lucky House will be our first preference. Gracie!
2 night trip Jun 13, 2013
Juliane
"Great atmosphere"
Great service. Nice breakfast. Good location for airport and city center. Nice little garden for relaxing. Big and nice rooms.
1 night family trip May 27, 2013