All hotels in Prague, Czech Republic

Delicious food
    Bad amenities
    Bad internet service
"a superior choice"
great view, fantastic location, delicious food
3 night trip Feb 15, 2016
"Great place to stay!"
We only had one night here but it was awesome! Love the feel of the place and location was great.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
"great stay"
overall great, we loved Prague and Lokal
4 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
"Wonderful hotel"
Great hotel so cute awesome room and great breakfast perfect location
2 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Cole
We will be back...this is a wonderful hotel, very accommodating staff and the location outstanding. We will tell anyone who visits Prague to stay there. We were not disturbed by the kitchen sounds and voices from the downstairs pub. Actually we really liked that, it had a soothing feeling. We stayed 4 nights.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"if you like being in the action..."
charming hotel right next to the Charles Bridge. although we were a few floors up from street level we were just above the alley with beer drinkers below. needed ear plus to get to sleep. I would have preferred to stay in another part of town where we could get a better sense of real life in Prague. It was convenient to the trains and the metro though and the public transit system is great.
Other trip May 21, 2015
"Wonderful!"
Really nice, cozy hotel with great location. My husband and I had a wonderful stay there. Very helpful and friendly front desk. Highly recommend!
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Jagoda
"I Loved Lokal"
From the moment I walked into Lokal, I knew I made the right choice..Janna at reception was and remained inviting, friendly and truly interested in my stay. The other staff proved similarly concerned and helpful. The location was ideal, around the corner from the Charles Bridge and a short walk from everywhere us tourists like to see. The restaurant was rather informal and quite lively in the evenings...The breakfast buffet was most adequate...and Czeck beer was fantastic.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Great place and superior location"
Room was very spacious, modern Dacore, and nice size bathroom. The hotel location is perfect ... Right next to famous walking bridge and town square. Reaturant at hotel is so good the locals pack it out. So a dinner reservation is needed. They have some the best in house beer I have tasted in EUR.
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
"Cute Hotel on a Cute Street"
Location:Within a two minute walk of the Charles Bridge without any of the noise concerns of being so close to a tourist attraction. About a 5 to 10 minute walk from the Bus and metro. Easy access to anywhere in the city. Cute street with small boutique stores, and great restaurants. Also has it's own restaurant which leads to a rather pub-like atmosphere below, even though the noise doesn't transfer upstairs. Room: Spacious room with cool wallpaper, and a full size bed (which is unusual in Europe), large bathroom, and heat rack for clothes/towels. Service: All the receptionists were incredibly pleasant, spoke fluent English, and were very welcoming and helpful. Breakfast was impressive and tasty. Overall: My wife and I were here on our honeymoon a few weeks ago and loved this place. We would definitely stay here again when traveling to Prague. If you are a couple, I would definitely recommend.
3 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
"Wonderful hotel/restaurant in Mala Strana"
Had an amazing stay at Lokal Inn. Very clean and comfortable rooms. Delicious restaurant with great beers and food. Breakfast was also delicious with plenty of options (fresh waffles and nutella!). Staff was incredibly friendly and very helpful. Located directly next to the Charles Bridge in the very quaint and quiet Mala Strana. Will stay here again when travelling to Prague.
3 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
Ryan
very, very loud location, rooms are above the bar which is crowded all the time. Not a good place to sleep but to drink beer. No parking place at all, very, very far away. Nothing for families.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Penthouse Perfection!"
We spent our last night at the Lokal Inn because our previous hotel was full for our 4th night in Prague. To our surprise, we had the top level room #33 which was a lovely beamed suite--even a view of the Charles Bridge Tower. We cannot say enough about the room, the great front desk service and the restaurant! That pork neck schnitzel was the best schnitzel I've had in my life! Wow, you must stay here!
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
KCK
Friendly and helpful staff, room with a character, nice breakfast, top location. Really great, we'll definitely go there again
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Beautiful hotel room"
I was pleasantly surprised to see how big our hotel room was. Our room had a small entry hall, a large living room which included a safe, large bathroom and a decent sized bedroom. It was beautifully decorated. The location was very convenient. It was located next to the Charles bridge. Able to walk everywhere. I would definitely stay here again. I would suggest earplugs since they pick up recycling and trash around the city very early in the morning and it is very loud.
3 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Great hotel! amazing location!"
I highly recommend staying here. Everything was exactly as the reviews said. The staff was amazing! But most of all the location was perfect.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
ZLAC
"What a great stay!"
Price was decent compared to other big chains. I was skeptic about local European hotels. I will admit that the unfavorable reviews worried. First the location. The hotel is <100 yards from the Charles Bridge gate. This was perfect for me as I wanted to explore this side of the city. My first worry came when arriving at hotel desk, in middle of restuarant, no one was there. After a couple minutes the receptionist came in and checked me in. The receptionists were very friendly and helpful. There are no elevators but she had someone bring up my luggage. My room (#11) overlooked the small restaurant courtyard. You could hear the chatter but surprisingly I didn't notice it after a while and had no trouble sleeping. The room was spacious and the bathroom was very modern. The room was tidy, linen soft and clean, but overall I think they could have done better with cleaning the room. For example they should have cleaned the floors and sinks better. In fact, hotel management you need to replace the toilet seat in this room. The one complaint I have is that the restaurant did not have space for me to have dinner. I was traveling alone and found it odd that the hotel guest could not even eat in its own restaurant. They advertise the quality of their food but its not good if your own guests cannot confirm it when they want to. Overall, it was a great stay and I would definitely recommend it to friends, and I would personally stay here again.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Our stay at Lokal Inn was simply perfect, the room was ready within minutes from our arrival and it was exactly as we expected from the pictures. The room (12) had plenty of space including a small but useful sitting room. The bed is a king size which is very comfortable and the bathroom is larger than the average you find in most hotel, including a 90x90 cm. shower. There is no lift in the hotel so this may be an issue for impaired or disabled people. On the ground floor there is a small reception and most of the space is used for the local food restaurant (quite good and cheap)but we never had issues with noise, at most just some light smell of food, but never hanging in the room. Lokal Inn is just 100 meters from Mala Strana side of Charles Bridge and from there you can walk nearly everywhere or just take a tram in Malostranské námestí which is 300 meters from the hotel.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Perfect Hotel in Prague - one suggestion though..."
This hotel is perfect. You won't find a better location or nicer employees. However, I had trouble with the car service they use both upon arrival and upon departure. I would like to suggest that they switch to a more reliable car service. Other than that, I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Prague.
7 night trip Mar 15, 2014
cc
We stayed at the Lokal Inn for a 3-day Valentine's day week-end and it was fabulous. It was my 4th stay in Prague and I chose this hotel for its location, Mala Strana is my favorite area, as it is centrally located, yet very quiet and not as touristic as Stare Mesto. During my previous visit to Prague, I had eaten at the hotel's restaurant and really loved it! I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone. The staff was very helpful in helping us book opera tickets and helping us find our way around. The hotel has a lot of charm and the room was very spatious. The bed also was very comfortable!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"LOKAL Hotel"
The hotel was great and the only complaint we had was the lack of a lift. The lift would have been great for the luggage other than that it was not needed.
3 night romance trip Dec 2, 2015
Theodore
"Perfect Prague location"
Fabulous location. Very helpful staff. The only thing I would ask for on a return visit, would be a room on a higher floor as there was some noise from the street below and the bar downstairs. So yes, we would return and recommend to others.
3 night romance trip Nov 1, 2015
"Great location and friendly staff."
We had a very comfortable stay at this centrally located hotel. The staff were very helpful and were able to change our room to a quieter position overlooking the courtyard. The breakfasts were fabulous. Only complaint was some of the doors were split and should be replaced and the safe didn't work.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
"The perfect beginning to our European holiday!"
Wonderful stay!! We loved this boutique hotel. The location was awesome just around the corner from the Charles Bridge but still front desk staff were amazing Jana went out her for a way to make sure everything was looked after. We did have a little hick up with the Internet but still quiet and quaint. The front desk staff were amazing Jenna went out of her way to make sure everything was looked after. We did have a little hick up with the Internet but I was able to use their computer and they printed off anything that I needed. They offered us another room but I hated to leave 34 which is an amazing loft room very spacious with its own private deck and view from the windows to the end of the Charles Bridge pillars. Jenna was amazing you can ask for a better front desk person so nice and so conscientious she is a five star employee right now. We had lovely breakfasts and even a couple of free pints from their amazing brewery. The locals all hang out at this place and I can understand why. We met some really nice people just having afternoon drinks outside of the hotel in a beautiful And lively street atmosphere. The perfect beginning to our European holiday We would stay here again and we would recommend it to anyone.
3 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
"It's one of those places...."
That you only find every now and then ....it caters for all ages but its got a young feel to it Its populated by locals who want to eat and drink good food and beer and you got the feeling that people dropped in after work stayed a beer too long and where joined by serious foodies later. Add to that the Ice hockey championships and you have a bonus... The Inn is situated 2 minutes form one end of Charles bridge but in a quiet area It didn't have availability at the time of booking for a longer stay but that worked in my favor. I visited the castle and the western side of the river whist I was based here The room had an old fashioned Czech appeal, high ceilings, a very comfortable king sized bed and a modern bathroom. Some of the furnishings would not appeal to the sleek modern design set but that's part of its appeal Any noise from a couple of tables in the courtyard below could be drowned out by closing the inner door to the bathroom . The room itself was spotless The staff were very good and very patient even when I managed to mess up the safe deposit key Breakfast was Czech traditional which was perfection and I had possibly the best muesli I can recall. Just around the corner an enclosed park provides a welcome break from the hoards on Charles Bridge I wasn't disappointed and would stay here again solo or with my family
Other trip May 15, 2015
"Busy hotel close to Saint Charles bridge"
Hotel was disappointing from the outside however the bedroom was very comfortable and spacious. Two storey hotel, no elevator so not ideal for the elderly. Hotel breakfast room becomes a bar in the evenings and can be quite noisy. However if you want to experience the atmosphere of Prague, this hotel is good. Front desk staff, namely Petra went out of her way to make our stay a pleasant one.
Other trip May 14, 2015
"Small hotel close to Charles Bridge"
Great location just at the end of Charles Bridge in the Lesser Town or Mala Strana. Close to Prague Castle and a short walk across the bridge to the Old Town. This accommodation has loads of character and livens up each evening when the pub and restaurant downstairs are frequented by the locals. The staff can't do enough for you and the service was impeccable. We would absolutely stay here again and recommend to other visitors.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Maria
"Very nice hotel rooms, let down by under staffing"
I stayed in deluxe room number 21 - lovely appointed room, very quiet. Hotel's location is fantastic, the rooms very clean and comfortable (especially the bed!), the restaurant food/drink delicious and reasonably priced Experience let down by understaffing especially at breakfast. Staff level of service not up to scratch with other similar priced accommodation. But overall I would recommend
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Amazing value for money in the heart of Prague"
Booking a room at the last minute for a business trip, I was amazed at the standard of décor, cleanliness and facilities. The hotel is in an old and very atmospheric corner-house, which has been extensively modernised whilst retaining all the period features (such as the winding wooden staircases and ceiling beams). As the hotel is co-located with one of the Lokal chain's excellent traditional Czech pub/restaurants, meals and drinks are all provided for downstairs, including in a cosy cellar bar. The staff were very friendly and professional, and overall I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough for someone wanting to combine the best of traditional Czech food, drink and atmosphere with excellent service and facilities.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Frazer
"excellent but over price for sofa"
I have booked a room for two staff members going on a business trip. Their comments below: guest 1) Lokal Inn was amazing - excellent position, huge room(s), clean, friendly, helpful service etc. I'd recommend it to others. my colleague and I had a bedroom and huge lounge. The bed in the lounge was the couch with a sheet and duvet and pillow. I think 30Euros a night is a bit high for this especially as the room price was meant to be for two people. 30 euros for the 3 nights would be fairer. Guest 2) The cleaning lady made the sofa bed and my side of the King size bed every day, but did not change the sheets (well, we did not expect her to, either) so in fact, she had the same amount of work as she would have had if my colleague and I had occupied either side of the King size bed. so 30 Euros additional per night was very steep. Aside from that, this was a wonderful hotel.
3 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
Natalie
NZ
"Lokal inn Prague"
Excellent inn. Book a table if you want to eat there as it is the busiest bar in town. Need to specify non smoking if thats what you want. Good traditional food. Lovely big room, very comfortable. Helpful reception staff too.
3 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
"Very clean and very walkable to all sights"
No complaints-very clean, large room and bathroom. Comfortable bed and pillows, windows that open, nice toiletries and shower. Very tasty breakfast. Can walk to Prague castle, old town, Petrin hill. Tram to Andel train station close by and very easy to use. Excellent pub for local food and beer. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay again and recommend to other travellers.
4 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Bctravel
"Loved it!"
The room which was described as a double deluxe was more like a suite and was very large! The bed was huge as well and being memory foam meant the best nights sleep ever. The staff couldn't of been more helpful and arranged fairly prices taxis for us upon our request. Had a lovely stay and loved both the hotel and Praha itself especially around Charles bridge which is a 2 min walk from the Lokal inn!
2 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Em
"Lovely bed and good location!"
The room was great with a large comfy bed and god shower- only downside is there was no air-con. Ask to be placed on the top floor at the back of the building as this will minimize the noise of the bar downstairs (not that its too bad). Location was brilliant, walked over the Charles bridge everyday. Breakfast was good, you can even have waffles! Staff extremely helpful and will book taxis to pick you up/ drop off at the airport at a cheaper price than a taxi. Overall, I would definitely recommend as its a great little place
3 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Amazing! Perfect in Every Way"
Where to start? Everything was great with this hotel, it checked all the boxes. Location: Perfect, literally steps from the Charles Bridge. Atmosphere:Perfect, there was a busy pub on the ground level of the hotel, great for grabbing a local beer at the end of the day, but rooms were very quiet and soundproofed so we couldn't hear a thing when we wanted to call it a night (we stayed on the 3rd floor). Staff: Perfect, I forget her name, but the main lady running the reception was very friendly, very helpful, and went above and beyond making our stay at both at the hotel and city site-seeing enjoyable. She was extremely friendly for a local especially since we found the majority of locals to be, not cold, but always business like and professional. Breakfast: again great, no better way to start a busy day sight seeing than with a large delicious breakfast. The rooms were the biggest we've ever had in Europe. King size bed, with a living area with TV, 2 couches, separate bathroom, and we even had a rooftop balcony. 2 potential downsides: Parking = none so you have to walk about 20-30min away for secure underground parking. Not a good choice for people with difficulty getting around, and 2 we didn't see a tram stop nearby, but since we drove we weren't looking for one at all. You're literally in the centre of the city though so I don't see the need for a tram unless coming/going from airport. We definitely plan on staying here again!
2 night romance trip Jun 4, 2014
Geoff

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Pre-Easter holiday"
We stayed in Lokal Inn for four nights just before Easter and really enjoyed our stay. We had requested a room from upper floors and got one with a nice bed and small window in the roof right on top of our bed. My boyfriend got shocked first since the room didn't have any automatic air condition but the fan in the room luckily helped the situation. Breakfast was really good and had several options to pick from the buffet table or from the daily breakfast menu. Service was good and friendly as well, especially in the reception. And the location, I would say PERFECT. Just few meters to the Charle's Bridge which will lead you directly to the old town and there is also a lot to see on the Malastrana side too. The only minus (and a small one) could be the noise coming from the restaurant downstairs. I had heard a lot of good things about the Lokal restaurant but unfortunately we didn't had a chance to try it out this time. There were people waiting for tables and to get served around the "lobby" and reception area and as well outside the hotel during the evenings. This was the reason why we requested the room from upper floors. We could hear some talks and laughter when we had our window open for the night but it didn't bother us that much as we still could sleep. Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel!!
4 night romance trip Mar 21, 2016
Simona
FI
"Reasonable hotel with great location!"
Great location! Breakfast is relatively simple. Not much view from the room.
3 night family trip Sep 29, 2015
Ho Cheong
HK
"A little bit too hot"
The hotel has a nice location (near the Charles bridge) and a nice ambiente. We really liked staying there because we could reach everything by walking. The hotel staff is very friendly and the breakfast is superb too. However if the weather is really hot and you get a room in the attic then it is a bit uncomfortable and noisy in the evening because of the bar down below if you open the windows to cool down your room.
8 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Gábor
HU
"Ideale Lage neben der Karlsbrücke"
Waren absolut positiv überrascht! Zimmer sehr grosszügig, modern. Schönes Bad! Ventilator vorhanden, was sehr angenehm bei dieser Hitze war. Zimmer über Bar, aber kein grosser Lärm, ausser dass morgens die Mullabfuhr und das Glarecycling kam!
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Klaudia
DE
"Ideale Unterkunft für Sightseeing in Prag"
Kleines Hotel direkt in unmittelbarer Nähe zur Karlsbrücke mit freundlicher und hilfsbereiter Rezeption. Allerdings sollte man darauf achten, kein Zimmer unter dem Dachboden zu bekommen, da diese doch etwas klein sind.
2 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
DE
"Yolunuz Prag'a düşerse Lokal Inn'de kalmalısınız!"
09-12 Temmuz 2015 tarihleri arasında kızımla birlikte Prag'da idik. Charles Bridge (Karluv Most)'ın hemen yanında, Kafka Müzesine birkaç dakika uzaklıkta, Prag Kalesine 15 dakikada ulaşabileceğiniz mesafede, konforu, temizliği mükemmel, bir Türk olarak rahatça kahvaltı edebildiğiniz, personeli güler yüzlü ve çalışkan Lokal Inn Otelinde kaldık. Tatilimiz mükemmel geçti.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
SEVGI
TR
"Centralt og lækkert (og rent)"
Ganske enkelt fantastisk... Det var lidt svært at finde p-plads, men det er ikke hotellets skyld ;-)
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Simon
DK
"Toplage+ausgezeichnetes Preis-/Leistungsverhältnis"
Unser Zimmer (Deluxe-Suite) war sehr gross, gemütlich, schön und sauber, das Bett äusserst bequem. Die Lage des Hotels ist perfekt! Direkt neben der Karlsbrücke und trotzdem ruhig. Einzig die Gäste des Pubs, die sich nachts jeweils vor dem Hotel aufhielten, verursachten Lärm. Das Frühstück war umfangreich, nicht luxuriös, aber lecker und ausreichend. Das Lokal ist originell gestaltet und das Personal sehr hilfsbereit und freundlich. Die Betreuung vor und während des Aufenthaltes durch das Personal war äusserst professionell. Alles in allem ein Hotel mit hervorragendem Preis-/Leistungsverhältnis, das wir uneingeschränkt weiterempfehlen können.
3 night family trip May 10, 2015
Monika
CH
"Nära till allt"
Beläget just några steg från Karlsbron på Lill-sidan är läget svårslaget. Stökig men trevlig pubservering i entreplan. God, hemlagad och billig husmanskost. Riklig frukost, inkl frukter och varma rätter på beställning. Rummen mot baksidan är förvånansvärt tysta med tanke på läget. Trevlig och hjälpsam personal. Kan nog vara hett på sommaren då det saknas A/C - dock finns stor fläkt på rummet.
3 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Dag A.
"Nära och juste"
Mycket bra läge. Poppis bar och mathak i botten. Lite stökigt på natten med renhållning och glastömning. Ingen utsikt alls.
3 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Hemtrevligt"
Litet och mysigt. Stort + för frukosten där man kunde beställa varma rätter som typ omelett. Hade även ett buffé bord.
5 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
Tommy
SE
"belle stanze, posizione strategica."
non lasciatevi ingannare dall'ingresso, birreria in legno. le stanze sono ristrutturate, belle, spaziose e arredate con gusto. unica pecca: l'odore di cucina nei locali.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
mario
IT
Pulizia, cordialità e posizione centralissima. L'hotel si trova esattamente a 30 secondi dal ponte Carlo, nel Piccolo Quartiere, zona molto tranquilla. La camera é molto ampia e spaziosa, comeda e pulita, il wifi ottimo in tutti gli ambienti. Colazione a buffet dolce e salata, l'unico neo che ho trovato é la poca scelta di marmellate, c'erano solo prugna e rosa canina. Nel complesso un hotel con i fiocchi!!!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
IT
"Et fantastisk opphold på et koselig, flott hotell"
Mine to voksne døtre og jeg bodde på hotellet i 4 døgn i begynnelsen av desember. Vi hadde bestilt en Junior-suite og fikk et rom bestående av bad med badekar, en stor gang, soverom med dobbeltseng med en innebygget veranda utenfor rommet samt en stor stue med sovesofa (rom 24). Alt var kjempeflott! Det var daglig rengjøring, nye håndklær og påfyll av toalettartikler. Husk at du bor midt i en storby og hotellets populære restaurant og pub har besøk av gjester som man kan regne med at høres innimellom. Men ingen av oss var plaget av støy. Er du var for dette bør du kanskje be om rom som ikke vender ut mot gata. Hotellets personale var for øvrig alle hyggelige og behjelpelige med det vi måtte trenge. Vi benyttet oss ellers av hotellets tilbud om taxi til og fra flyplassen og dette fungerte knirkefritt. Som mange av bygningene i Praha er dette hotellet i et svært gammelt hus og det er ingen heis der, så du må bære bagasjen opp og ned trappene. Et besøk på hotellets restaurant bør inngå! Hyggelige kelnere, MASSE folk og deilig mat og drikke som er så billig at du tror regninga er feil da den kommer! Men husk å bestille bord for her er det stappfullt! Hotellet ligger like ved enden av Karlův most, et ypperlig utgangspunkt både for å se de historiske bygningene i Malá Strana og for å besøke gamlebyen på den andre siden av bruen. Gamlebyen yret av liv og det flotte julemarkedet der var fabelaktig. Butikkene ligger tett og her er det muligheter for shopping på høyt nivå!
3 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Monica
"Grei beliggenhet"
Greit hotell med store rom. Veldig grei beliggenhet, rett ved Karlsbroa. Grei frokost. Noe lytt fra gangen, og rommene rundt.
3 night family trip Nov 30, 2014