All hotels in Prague, Czech Republic
Míšenská 66/12, Prague, 11800, Czech Republic, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9
"Wonderful hotel"
Great hotel so cute awesome room and great breakfast perfect location
2 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Cole
"Wonderful!"
Really nice, cozy hotel with great location. My husband and I had a wonderful stay there. Very helpful and friendly front desk. Highly recommend!
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Jagoda
"I Loved Lokal"
From the moment I walked into Lokal, I knew I made the right choice..Janna at reception was and remained inviting, friendly and truly interested in my stay. The other staff proved similarly concerned and helpful. The location was ideal, around the corner from the Charles Bridge and a short walk from everywhere us tourists like to see. The restaurant was rather informal and quite lively in the evenings...The breakfast buffet was most adequate...and Czeck beer was fantastic.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Great place and superior location"
Room was very spacious, modern Dacore, and nice size bathroom. The hotel location is perfect ... Right next to famous walking bridge and town square. Reaturant at hotel is so good the locals pack it out. So a dinner reservation is needed. They have some the best in house beer I have tasted in EUR.
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
"Cute Hotel on a Cute Street"
Location:Within a two minute walk of the Charles Bridge without any of the noise concerns of being so close to a tourist attraction. About a 5 to 10 minute walk from the Bus and metro. Easy access to anywhere in the city. Cute street with small boutique stores, and great restaurants. Also has it's own restaurant which leads to a rather pub-like atmosphere below, even though the noise doesn't transfer upstairs. Room: Spacious room with cool wallpaper, and a full size bed (which is unusual in Europe), large bathroom, and heat rack for clothes/towels. Service: All the receptionists were incredibly pleasant, spoke fluent English, and were very welcoming and helpful. Breakfast was impressive and tasty. Overall: My wife and I were here on our honeymoon a few weeks ago and loved this place. We would definitely stay here again when traveling to Prague. If you are a couple, I would definitely recommend.
3 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
"Wonderful hotel/restaurant in Mala Strana"
Had an amazing stay at Lokal Inn. Very clean and comfortable rooms. Delicious restaurant with great beers and food. Breakfast was also delicious with plenty of options (fresh waffles and nutella!). Staff was incredibly friendly and very helpful. Located directly next to the Charles Bridge in the very quaint and quiet Mala Strana. Will stay here again when travelling to Prague.
3 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
Ryan
very, very loud location, rooms are above the bar which is crowded all the time. Not a good place to sleep but to drink beer. No parking place at all, very, very far away. Nothing for families.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Penthouse Perfection!"
We spent our last night at the Lokal Inn because our previous hotel was full for our 4th night in Prague. To our surprise, we had the top level room #33 which was a lovely beamed suite--even a view of the Charles Bridge Tower. We cannot say enough about the room, the great front desk service and the restaurant! That pork neck schnitzel was the best schnitzel I've had in my life! Wow, you must stay here!
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
KCK
Friendly and helpful staff, room with a character, nice breakfast, top location. Really great, we'll definitely go there again
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Beautiful hotel room"
I was pleasantly surprised to see how big our hotel room was. Our room had a small entry hall, a large living room which included a safe, large bathroom and a decent sized bedroom. It was beautifully decorated. The location was very convenient. It was located next to the Charles bridge. Able to walk everywhere. I would definitely stay here again. I would suggest earplugs since they pick up recycling and trash around the city very early in the morning and it is very loud.
3 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Great hotel! amazing location!"
I highly recommend staying here. Everything was exactly as the reviews said. The staff was amazing! But most of all the location was perfect.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
ZLAC
"What a great stay!"
Price was decent compared to other big chains. I was skeptic about local European hotels. I will admit that the unfavorable reviews worried. First the location. The hotel is <100 yards from the Charles Bridge gate. This was perfect for me as I wanted to explore this side of the city. My first worry came when arriving at hotel desk, in middle of restuarant, no one was there. After a couple minutes the receptionist came in and checked me in. The receptionists were very friendly and helpful. There are no elevators but she had someone bring up my luggage. My room (#11) overlooked the small restaurant courtyard. You could hear the chatter but surprisingly I didn't notice it after a while and had no trouble sleeping. The room was spacious and the bathroom was very modern. The room was tidy, linen soft and clean, but overall I think they could have done better with cleaning the room. For example they should have cleaned the floors and sinks better. In fact, hotel management you need to replace the toilet seat in this room. The one complaint I have is that the restaurant did not have space for me to have dinner. I was traveling alone and found it odd that the hotel guest could not even eat in its own restaurant. They advertise the quality of their food but its not good if your own guests cannot confirm it when they want to. Overall, it was a great stay and I would definitely recommend it to friends, and I would personally stay here again.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Our stay at Lokal Inn was simply perfect, the room was ready within minutes from our arrival and it was exactly as we expected from the pictures. The room (12) had plenty of space including a small but useful sitting room. The bed is a king size which is very comfortable and the bathroom is larger than the average you find in most hotel, including a 90x90 cm. shower. There is no lift in the hotel so this may be an issue for impaired or disabled people. On the ground floor there is a small reception and most of the space is used for the local food restaurant (quite good and cheap)but we never had issues with noise, at most just some light smell of food, but never hanging in the room. Lokal Inn is just 100 meters from Mala Strana side of Charles Bridge and from there you can walk nearly everywhere or just take a tram in Malostranské námestí which is 300 meters from the hotel.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Perfect Hotel in Prague - one suggestion though..."
This hotel is perfect. You won't find a better location or nicer employees. However, I had trouble with the car service they use both upon arrival and upon departure. I would like to suggest that they switch to a more reliable car service. Other than that, I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Prague.
7 night trip Mar 15, 2014
cc
We stayed at the Lokal Inn for a 3-day Valentine's day week-end and it was fabulous. It was my 4th stay in Prague and I chose this hotel for its location, Mala Strana is my favorite area, as it is centrally located, yet very quiet and not as touristic as Stare Mesto. During my previous visit to Prague, I had eaten at the hotel's restaurant and really loved it! I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone. The staff was very helpful in helping us book opera tickets and helping us find our way around. The hotel has a lot of charm and the room was very spatious. The bed also was very comfortable!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014

"The perfect beginning to our European holiday!"
Wonderful stay!! We loved this boutique hotel. The location was awesome just around the corner from the Charles Bridge but still front desk staff were amazing Jana went out her for a way to make sure everything was looked after. We did have a little hick up with the Internet but still quiet and quaint. The front desk staff were amazing Jenna went out of her way to make sure everything was looked after. We did have a little hick up with the Internet but I was able to use their computer and they printed off anything that I needed. They offered us another room but I hated to leave 34 which is an amazing loft room very spacious with its own private deck and view from the windows to the end of the Charles Bridge pillars. Jenna was amazing you can ask for a better front desk person so nice and so conscientious she is a five star employee right now. We had lovely breakfasts and even a couple of free pints from their amazing brewery. The locals all hang out at this place and I can understand why. We met some really nice people just having afternoon drinks outside of the hotel in a beautiful And lively street atmosphere. The perfect beginning to our European holiday We would stay here again and we would recommend it to anyone.
3 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
"Small hotel close to Charles Bridge"
Great location just at the end of Charles Bridge in the Lesser Town or Mala Strana. Close to Prague Castle and a short walk across the bridge to the Old Town. This accommodation has loads of character and livens up each evening when the pub and restaurant downstairs are frequented by the locals. The staff can't do enough for you and the service was impeccable. We would absolutely stay here again and recommend to other visitors.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Maria
"Very nice hotel rooms, let down by under staffing"
I stayed in deluxe room number 21 - lovely appointed room, very quiet. Hotel's location is fantastic, the rooms very clean and comfortable (especially the bed!), the restaurant food/drink delicious and reasonably priced Experience let down by understaffing especially at breakfast. Staff level of service not up to scratch with other similar priced accommodation. But overall I would recommend
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Amazing value for money in the heart of Prague"
Booking a room at the last minute for a business trip, I was amazed at the standard of décor, cleanliness and facilities. The hotel is in an old and very atmospheric corner-house, which has been extensively modernised whilst retaining all the period features (such as the winding wooden staircases and ceiling beams). As the hotel is co-located with one of the Lokal chain's excellent traditional Czech pub/restaurants, meals and drinks are all provided for downstairs, including in a cosy cellar bar. The staff were very friendly and professional, and overall I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough for someone wanting to combine the best of traditional Czech food, drink and atmosphere with excellent service and facilities.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Frazer
"excellent but over price for sofa"
I have booked a room for two staff members going on a business trip. Their comments below: guest 1) Lokal Inn was amazing - excellent position, huge room(s), clean, friendly, helpful service etc. I'd recommend it to others. my colleague and I had a bedroom and huge lounge. The bed in the lounge was the couch with a sheet and duvet and pillow. I think 30Euros a night is a bit high for this especially as the room price was meant to be for two people. 30 euros for the 3 nights would be fairer. Guest 2) The cleaning lady made the sofa bed and my side of the King size bed every day, but did not change the sheets (well, we did not expect her to, either) so in fact, she had the same amount of work as she would have had if my colleague and I had occupied either side of the King size bed. so 30 Euros additional per night was very steep. Aside from that, this was a wonderful hotel.
3 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
Natalie
NZ
"Lokal inn Prague"
Excellent inn. Book a table if you want to eat there as it is the busiest bar in town. Need to specify non smoking if thats what you want. Good traditional food. Lovely big room, very comfortable. Helpful reception staff too.
3 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
"Very clean and very walkable to all sights"
No complaints-very clean, large room and bathroom. Comfortable bed and pillows, windows that open, nice toiletries and shower. Very tasty breakfast. Can walk to Prague castle, old town, Petrin hill. Tram to Andel train station close by and very easy to use. Excellent pub for local food and beer. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay again and recommend to other travellers.
4 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Bctravel
"Loved it!"
The room which was described as a double deluxe was more like a suite and was very large! The bed was huge as well and being memory foam meant the best nights sleep ever. The staff couldn't of been more helpful and arranged fairly prices taxis for us upon our request. Had a lovely stay and loved both the hotel and Praha itself especially around Charles bridge which is a 2 min walk from the Lokal inn!
2 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Em
"Lovely bed and good location!"
The room was great with a large comfy bed and god shower- only downside is there was no air-con. Ask to be placed on the top floor at the back of the building as this will minimize the noise of the bar downstairs (not that its too bad). Location was brilliant, walked over the Charles bridge everyday. Breakfast was good, you can even have waffles! Staff extremely helpful and will book taxis to pick you up/ drop off at the airport at a cheaper price than a taxi. Overall, I would definitely recommend as its a great little place
3 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Amazing! Perfect in Every Way"
Where to start? Everything was great with this hotel, it checked all the boxes. Location: Perfect, literally steps from the Charles Bridge. Atmosphere:Perfect, there was a busy pub on the ground level of the hotel, great for grabbing a local beer at the end of the day, but rooms were very quiet and soundproofed so we couldn't hear a thing when we wanted to call it a night (we stayed on the 3rd floor). Staff: Perfect, I forget her name, but the main lady running the reception was very friendly, very helpful, and went above and beyond making our stay at both at the hotel and city site-seeing enjoyable. She was extremely friendly for a local especially since we found the majority of locals to be, not cold, but always business like and professional. Breakfast: again great, no better way to start a busy day sight seeing than with a large delicious breakfast. The rooms were the biggest we've ever had in Europe. King size bed, with a living area with TV, 2 couches, separate bathroom, and we even had a rooftop balcony. 2 potential downsides: Parking = none so you have to walk about 20-30min away for secure underground parking. Not a good choice for people with difficulty getting around, and 2 we didn't see a tram stop nearby, but since we drove we weren't looking for one at all. You're literally in the centre of the city though so I don't see the need for a tram unless coming/going from airport. We definitely plan on staying here again!
2 night romance trip Jun 4, 2014
Geoff
"Gem near Charles Bridge"
This hotel is close to Charles Bridge however you don't get the noise or foot traffic past your front door. The staff were fantastic and would bend over backwards for you. The restaurant has a daily menu which keeps the food fresh. It is well worth trying the beer from the tanks. If you don't mind stairs this hotel is fantastic. We would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
BJ

"Ideale Unterkunft für Sightseeing in Prag"
Kleines Hotel direkt in unmittelbarer Nähe zur Karlsbrücke mit freundlicher und hilfsbereiter Rezeption. Allerdings sollte man darauf achten, kein Zimmer unter dem Dachboden zu bekommen, da diese doch etwas klein sind.
2 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
DE
"Yolunuz Prag'a düşerse Lokal Inn'de kalmalısınız!"
09-12 Temmuz 2015 tarihleri arasında kızımla birlikte Prag'da idik. Charles Bridge (Karluv Most)'ın hemen yanında, Kafka Müzesine birkaç dakika uzaklıkta, Prag Kalesine 15 dakikada ulaşabileceğiniz mesafede, konforu, temizliği mükemmel, bir Türk olarak rahatça kahvaltı edebildiğiniz, personeli güler yüzlü ve çalışkan Lokal Inn Otelinde kaldık. Tatilimiz mükemmel geçti.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
SEVGI
TR
"Centralt og lækkert (og rent)"
Ganske enkelt fantastisk... Det var lidt svært at finde p-plads, men det er ikke hotellets skyld ;-)
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Simon
DK
"Toplage+ausgezeichnetes Preis-/Leistungsverhältnis"
Unser Zimmer (Deluxe-Suite) war sehr gross, gemütlich, schön und sauber, das Bett äusserst bequem. Die Lage des Hotels ist perfekt! Direkt neben der Karlsbrücke und trotzdem ruhig. Einzig die Gäste des Pubs, die sich nachts jeweils vor dem Hotel aufhielten, verursachten Lärm. Das Frühstück war umfangreich, nicht luxuriös, aber lecker und ausreichend. Das Lokal ist originell gestaltet und das Personal sehr hilfsbereit und freundlich. Die Betreuung vor und während des Aufenthaltes durch das Personal war äusserst professionell. Alles in allem ein Hotel mit hervorragendem Preis-/Leistungsverhältnis, das wir uneingeschränkt weiterempfehlen können.
3 night family trip May 10, 2015
Monika
CH
"Nära till allt"
Beläget just några steg från Karlsbron på Lill-sidan är läget svårslaget. Stökig men trevlig pubservering i entreplan. God, hemlagad och billig husmanskost. Riklig frukost, inkl frukter och varma rätter på beställning. Rummen mot baksidan är förvånansvärt tysta med tanke på läget. Trevlig och hjälpsam personal. Kan nog vara hett på sommaren då det saknas A/C - dock finns stor fläkt på rummet.
3 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Dag A.
"Nära och juste"
Mycket bra läge. Poppis bar och mathak i botten. Lite stökigt på natten med renhållning och glastömning. Ingen utsikt alls.
3 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Hemtrevligt"
Litet och mysigt. Stort + för frukosten där man kunde beställa varma rätter som typ omelett. Hade även ett buffé bord.
5 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
Tommy
SE
"belle stanze, posizione strategica."
non lasciatevi ingannare dall'ingresso, birreria in legno. le stanze sono ristrutturate, belle, spaziose e arredate con gusto. unica pecca: l'odore di cucina nei locali.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
mario
IT
Pulizia, cordialità e posizione centralissima. L'hotel si trova esattamente a 30 secondi dal ponte Carlo, nel Piccolo Quartiere, zona molto tranquilla. La camera é molto ampia e spaziosa, comeda e pulita, il wifi ottimo in tutti gli ambienti. Colazione a buffet dolce e salata, l'unico neo che ho trovato é la poca scelta di marmellate, c'erano solo prugna e rosa canina. Nel complesso un hotel con i fiocchi!!!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
IT
"Et fantastisk opphold på et koselig, flott hotell"
Mine to voksne døtre og jeg bodde på hotellet i 4 døgn i begynnelsen av desember. Vi hadde bestilt en Junior-suite og fikk et rom bestående av bad med badekar, en stor gang, soverom med dobbeltseng med en innebygget veranda utenfor rommet samt en stor stue med sovesofa (rom 24). Alt var kjempeflott! Det var daglig rengjøring, nye håndklær og påfyll av toalettartikler. Husk at du bor midt i en storby og hotellets populære restaurant og pub har besøk av gjester som man kan regne med at høres innimellom. Men ingen av oss var plaget av støy. Er du var for dette bør du kanskje be om rom som ikke vender ut mot gata. Hotellets personale var for øvrig alle hyggelige og behjelpelige med det vi måtte trenge. Vi benyttet oss ellers av hotellets tilbud om taxi til og fra flyplassen og dette fungerte knirkefritt. Som mange av bygningene i Praha er dette hotellet i et svært gammelt hus og det er ingen heis der, så du må bære bagasjen opp og ned trappene. Et besøk på hotellets restaurant bør inngå! Hyggelige kelnere, MASSE folk og deilig mat og drikke som er så billig at du tror regninga er feil da den kommer! Men husk å bestille bord for her er det stappfullt! Hotellet ligger like ved enden av Karlův most, et ypperlig utgangspunkt både for å se de historiske bygningene i Malá Strana og for å besøke gamlebyen på den andre siden av bruen. Gamlebyen yret av liv og det flotte julemarkedet der var fabelaktig. Butikkene ligger tett og her er det muligheter for shopping på høyt nivå!
3 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Monica
"Grei beliggenhet"
Greit hotell med store rom. Veldig grei beliggenhet, rett ved Karlsbroa. Grei frokost. Noe lytt fra gangen, og rommene rundt.
3 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
"Excelente hotel!"
Muy lindo el hotel, la cama fue lo mejor! La ubicación es muy buena, cerca de muchos puntos de interés sin ser una zona saturada. Muy buen servcio de su personal. Me preguntaron si quería que un taxi me recogiera en el aeropuerto y mandaron a uno, dándome esa comodidad. Volvería encantada y lo recomiendo ampliamente!
7 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Paola Rivera
MX
"Hübsches Hotel in zentraler Lage"
4 tolle Tage, nach 30 Jahren waren wir wieder einmal in Prag und haben uns fest vorgenommen, im nächsten Jahr wieder zu kommen
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
DE
el hotel esta situado en zona priviligiada. Puedes ir andando a todos los lugares a visitar.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
ES
Nous sommes allées à Prague en juillet 2014. Nous étions au 3e étage, il y a fait très chaud, nous étions donc obligées d'ouvrir les fenêtres et avons subi le bruit de la taverne située au rez de chaussée jusqu'à une heure avancée dans la nuit.Les chambres sont très propres. La proximité du centre permet de tout faire à pieds.Petit déjeuner très décevant produits industriels et serveur très désagréable, regardant régulièrement sa montre et pressant dés 9h45 pou finir avant 10H ! Je n'avais jamais vu cela . Hotel très cher par rapport aux prestations offertes
4 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
lilou
FR
Hôtel charmant, trés bien situé pour visiter Prague.Bon accueil, chambre pour 3 trés spacieuse, propre, belle décoration, petits déjeuners copieux. Si je reviens à Prague, je choisirai à nouveau cet hotel.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
FR
"Hübsches Hotel mit Altstadtflair"
Das hotel beherbergt ein bekanntes atlstadtlokal mit gutem essen und bier.Das hotel hat keinen fahrstuhl.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
kalle
DE
"Отличное расположение и вкуснейшее пиво."
Прекрасный отель,в самом центре Пражских улочек примыкающих ко многим достопримечательностям этого города.Вид из окон номера прямо на башни "Карлов моста".
4 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
Дмитрий
RU
"Ótimo quarto se não fizer calor"
Uma experiência ruim. Não possui Lobby, não possui elevador, O hóspede leva as malas até o terceiro piso pelas escadas, Quarto amplo, não possui ar condicionado no quarto, Muito barulhento com as janelas abertas(bar no térreo). Ele é alguma coisa entre um Hotel e um Hostel. O Wi Fi não funcionou no interior do quarto. Excelente localização. Café da manhã sofrível, bom atendimento do seu "staff"
2 night trip Jun 9, 2014
Roberto
BR
Ha superado nuestras expectativas. Pablo, que nos recibió el primer día, y una chiquita rubia con gafas de recepción (no sabemos el nombre), simplemente ENCANTADORES. El resto muy correctos también. Lo recomendamos.
Other trip May 6, 2014
ES
"Fantastisk gode senger"
Gode madrasser og fantastisk beliggenhet :-)
4 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Marit
"hôtel recommandé pour séjour romantique"
nous avons passé un séjour mémorable dans cette ville au deux visages! un le jour et l' autre la nuit
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
Christophe
"Charm and location"
This is a great hotel with charming rooms. We stayed 3 nights in the "penthouse suite" with exposed wooden beams, comfortable bed, a sitting area with a couch and chairs, big bathroom with a clean bathtub. There is no elevator, but that was not a problem for us. The location is superb right next to Charles Bridge on a cobble stone street within walking distance of everything we wanted to see. Actually we didn't take any public transportation or taxis at all during the stay, except to and from the airport, which the hotel arranged for us. The staff in the reception were very helpful, gave us good advice, provided me with a couple of aspirins when I had a headache and asked for directions to a pharmacy, let us stay have a late check out on the last day, so we were able to do more sightseeing and relax a little in the room before heading for the airport. The basement is worth a visit in itself, it's rustic with arches and raw stone walls and it's very popular with local czechs for its beer and traditional czech cuisine, table reservation is necessary. All in all I recommend this place highly!
3 night family trip May 24, 2013
MayaB
DK
eccellente. in un posto davvero incantevole a due passi dal ponte carlo. ci tornerò.
Other trip Jan 14, 2013