Hotel Rio, Tequisquiapan
Conveniently near the airport, Hotel Rio is in Tequisquiapan (Downtown Tequisquiapan), close to Church of Santa Maria, Tequisquiapan Handicraft Market, and Ezequiel Montes Street Market. Also nearby is La Pila Park.
Dining options at this Tequisquiapan hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The staff can provide tour/ticket assistance and wedding services. Additional amenities include an outdoor pool, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, guests receive transportation including a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle within 300 km. Guest parking is complimentary, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
The 26 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hotel Rio include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottled water. Rooms have dial-up Internet access (surcharge). 24-inch flat-screen TVs are equipped with cable channels and first-run movies. All accommodations provide desks and phones. Bathrooms offer separate bathtubs and showers with rainfall showerheads, hair dryers, and complimentary toiletries. In addition, a turndown service is offered nightly, housekeeping is available daily, and amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $114
- Standard Room (Cama Matrimonial)
- Classic Room
- Family Suite
At a glance
- This hotel has 26 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (8 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Dial-up Internet access in rooms *
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- Free self parking (limited)
- Extended parking
- Area shuttle within 300 km *
- Shopping center shuttle *
- Theme park shuttle *
Nearby Three Star Tequisquiapan hotels
In the hotel
- Full breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor pool (heated)
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Billiards or pool table
- One meeting room
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Year Built 1970
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Down comforter
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 24-inch flat-screen TV
- First-run movies
- Cable TV channels
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningLA FLOR DE QUERETARO - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Hotel Rio, Tequisquiapan’s small print
Also known as
- Rio Tequisquiapan Hotel
- Hotel Rio Tequisquiapan
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Children under 8 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
Guests under 8 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.