All hotels in Berlin, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4787 Township Rd. 366, Berlin, OH, 44610, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9
    4.9
"Will be back"
Great facility in great location!
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Very new hotel, excellent location. Exactly what was needed on a tour round the country.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
anon
"Very nice hotel near everything."
Wake up call rang only three times not enough for a sound sleeper to wake up. Sleep through the wake up call.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Marvelous stay at this hotel. It was extremelly clean, the rooms have plenty of space, the laundry can be done for free, the staff was very nice and helpfull. Breakfast was included and it lasted till 10am (perfect for those who want to sleep late on vacation). They were not in a hurry to close when we came down to eat at 9:50am. This hotel should be rated four stars. It's the best i have stayed in a long time. I wish all hotels were like this one
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Wonderful Getaway"
Went here for a getaway weekend. Absolutely perfect location right in the middle of the shopping area! All my favorite shops were within walking distance. The hotel was very nice, clean, loved the leather couch at the foot of the bed. The showers were incredible! Was disappointed to be on the first floor though, would've preferred a higher story so could have a balcony! Overall a wonderful stay for a getaway, quiet weekend.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Jami
"friend's shopping trip"
I booked a suite for one night for myself and 2 friends so we could have an extended shopping trip. we were all impressed as soon as we walked into the lobby. the décor was modern and the staff was friendly and helpful. most stores closed at 6 so the spacious suite was a perfect place to relax and unwind. the complimentary breakfast exceeded our expectations with fresh cinnamon rolls and biscuits brought out right off the baking pan. the hotel manager spoke with everyone at breakfast to ensure satisfaction and gave his staff credit and praise. I had been to the area before, but never at this hotel. my friends thanked me for my great choice. I would definitely recommend this hotel and give them my repeat business.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
cindy m.
one of the best hotels I have stayed in anywhere. Everything was beautiful, everyone was friendly, enjoyed everything!
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Clean and Comfortable"
We enjoyed the Grande Berlin Hotel. It is in the middle of Amish country. We were in town for a different event at the Football Hall of Fame so we did not explore the surrounding area. The hotel was clean and comfortable, breakfast was more than adequate. We did not use the pool or the fitness room.
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014
AnnMarie
"Great Breakfast"
The Manager was very friendly along with the staff. Very good breakfast. The beds were comfortable and the room was nice with the kitchen area. I would give this hotel a 5 Star.
3 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2014
Nancy Richardson
"Nice hotel close to shopping."
Enjoyed staying at Berlin Grande Hotel while visiting family and and going to all the neat shops and antique stores. Everyone in Berlin seems to be so friendly. Love how our little dog was welcome in most places. Wish the restuarants would have outdoor eating areas for people traveling with dogs.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Harry
"NFL Hall of fame induction Ceremonies/Game"
The hotel was very clean and spacious. Staff was excellent friendly, General Manager was there each day at breakfast to see how things went the night before. Wall are a little thin. Over all the stay was excellent for our party of 15 people.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Close to sights - great place to stay"
I was very impressed by the Berlin Grande Hotel. Friendly staff, clean, close to downtown; walking distance - great breakfast!
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
Donna B.
"Great place to stay when you need to get away"
Excellent place to stay, We were in the King Suite, wonderful experience. The staff was always on top of everything and the Manager was obviously in his element
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Overall very nice experience, very nice and helpful employees
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
We will stay here every year.Great location, cleanliness band comfort.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Convenient but not great`"
The hotel was very conveniently located. However, the walls were so paper thin I could hear the guy snoring next door, the people talking and walking above us and the water running through the ceiling and walls. When they came to clean one day, the left chairs in front of a door, towels on the floor. I think all they did was make the beds. I wouldn't stay here again.
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
"A Fantastic all around experience!"
Our stay was just wonderful and we enjoyed everything about the hotel. The rooms were spotless, the breakfasts were great and we felt very secure with the key entry system. One particular person we would like to commend is the hotel manager, Doug. He was on the scene everyday checking to make sure the guests were happy. He went above and beyond at all times. He introduced himself to us on our first day and greated us every day thereafter making sure we were enjoying our stay.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Bob K,.
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice hotel. Very clean and the staff were very friendly and hopeful.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
chris
"relaxing stay.."
Such a wonderful relaxing stay..luxurious and comfortable bedding, gorgeous countryside views and an appreciated free breakfast..such a great place to stay with the benefit of being close to so much.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
John Torres
"Pet friendly"
Really nice hotel with good breakfast. Close to shopping, restaurant and other attractions.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
Hotel Travelor
Very clean rooms, great staff, nice pool, wonderful breakfast. I loved having a balcony to sit on. There were lots of places to sit if you wanted to be outside, or inside for that matter. The cookies available at check-in were delicious.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Terri
"Beuatiful hotel, excellent location!"
I am SO GLAD I chose this hotel! It was central to everything we wanted to see and do. The room was extremely clean and very large--the frig in the room was a nice touch! We especially enjoyed the delicious complimentary breakfast on the back patio area. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a nice place to stay in Berlin!
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Gina
"Peaceful and Serene"
We had a wonderful stay at the Berlin Grand. It was great being so close to Main Street and all the shopping.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Jamie
"good location"
Very nice hotel. The doors were a little too noisy when people closed them.
2 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"5 stars!"
Beautiful, clean, comfy bed and pillows. Friendly accommodating staff. Will definitely go back.
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2014
Adrienne
"Great Hotel!"
Very nice hotel, breakfast was super and they had plenty of room to eat breakfast. The larger tables had bowls of fresh fruit on them! Room had a lot of space and very clean. There was a mini kitchen with a peninsula & 2 taller chairs - REALLY nice touch and comfortable. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Debbie
"convenient to all nearby towns"
Easy access. Comfortable, clean rooms. Shower needed a towl bar and soap dish inside shower for convenience. No place for washcloth or razor.Free breakfast was delicious and offered a huge selection of fruit, toast, cereal and hot items. Would recommend and plan on returning.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
Mr P
"Great!"
Very nice hotel. We would definitely stay there again!!
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"very very nice!!"
very nice, beds were great, very nice breakfast!! very clean.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
wnalbring
"Awesome Hotel!"
Very Nice Hotel. If I go back to Berlin I will defiantly stay in this Hotel again.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
a great location for a amish experience- close to lots of restaurants and shopping. clean, nice room with a balcony
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"Nice!"
Really nice hotel and staff. Very clean and comfortable!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Krista
"Berlin Grande Hotel"
Was put in wrong room upon arrival 6/20/14, Clerk took my Credit Card and said it would not be swiped unless there was something wrong with the room! However that very day they charged me again for the room I was charged when I booked it on Expedia got a king size bed when booked but received 2 Queen size beds instead. Didn't complain about that cause to me it was sufficient. going down to the pool however, got on Elevator and water was coming out the ceiling. Told the Clerk and she said during a heavy rain that happens, little disappointed about that also. called the Manager regarding the charge and he Apologized and wanted to make everything right, Yes I still would recommend this Hotel but call them directly, or check prices if you use the other services that say they give you the best deal & because I Believe in second chances, and maybe this was just a fluke. Other than the correctable issues it's very clean, very good located, the rooms are nice size and I felt very Safe.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Patty
Great location for shopping in Berlin shops; nice walk to shops. Beautiful hotel!!
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2014
Janicde
had a great time in town. nice place to stay hotel breakfast was clean hot and good
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Excellent hotel, like new, very comfortable and the best employees any hotel could have!!! We had left a few important items in a drawer and front hostess called and mailed to us. Would recommend this hotel to anyone!!! Great location-- want to go back!
1 night trip with friends Jun 9, 2014
Jane
"Excellent hotel stay"
We stayed here for two nights while visiting the Amish country around Holmes County, OH. Our room was on the first floor, large room, king bed, and large bathroom - everything was spotless, and the bed was very comfy. There was a hot, cooked, breakfast each morning, with scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, fruit, cereal, juice and coffee or tea. The only complaint I have is the people above us sounded like they were playing soccer there was so much stomping, but that was not the hotel's fault. I would recommend this hotel and would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2014
karen s
""Grande" Place"
You can't go wrong here.
1 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2014
"Great accommodations and helpful staff"
We had booked our room online and we had made a reservation at a hotel that excepted pets, we had our dog with us, I had made this clear when I booked online, however when we arrived the desk person told us they had only three rooms that accommodated pets and they were already taken, however they made an exception and found us a room and it was very nice.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Pet Lover
"Caring Staff"
Very appreciative of the personal attention to our differently abled daughter. Special thanks to Tina.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Mimi
"Great Stay!"
I will stay here again. Very clean. Very polite staff.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2014
It's always a pleasure to stay at the Berlin Grande!
6 night business trip May 28, 2014
Norman troyer
"Nice hotel close to everything in amish country"
Roomwas comfortable clean roomy all around very nice stay would stay again
Other trip May 17, 2014
pat
The only negative was the tub in Room 316. The floor of the tub made noises when you were taking a shower. Every step you would take it would creak rather loudly. Other than that, we were very pleased.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Lovely stay in Holmes County"
The King room was modern and spacious (weird location of the sofa chair and TV but I moved the chair closer). Loved being able to walk into Berlin for coffee and shopping. Hot tub was set too high but otherwise it was a great stay! The Front desk person when I arrived was on a long phone call about the hotel when I arrived and didn't acknowledge me, but otherwise staff were helpful. If work or personal life takes me back this is where I'll stay.
3 night business trip Apr 21, 2014
"Close to all of the stores in Berlin"
I loved the Hotel. The staff was the best. The breakfast was wonderful - quite a spread. It's the best place in Berlin as far as I'm concerned.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Felicia Przybylski
"Luxury but.."
It was a wonderful surprise to find this hotel so fabulous. Great bed, sheets, clean and the glass shower was huge! The breakfast was really bad though. The powdered eggs were the worse and not bacon or sausage. BUT WHO CARES when the room was so great. Oh....Starbucks coffee in the room made up for everything the breakfast lacked. I will stay again for sure.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
Gott Wool
"Best continental breakfast ever"
Very impressed....great price, very friendly and helpful staff, very clean and nice size room
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Christine
Enjoyed our stay. Room had a small kitchen area which was convenient. Comfortable bed. Nice balcony with gorgeous view of the countryside. The only complaint we had was that our room was directly over the indoor pool and it was very noisy. Other than that it was wonderful and we'd definitely stay again
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Kathi
"Over rated"
Room had loud noise from others rooms, slamming doors, loud talking. TV had poor reception.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014