All hotels in Karon, Thailand
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10 Kata Noi Road Moo2, Muang, Karon, Phuket, 83100, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Fantastic property for couples"
We were very pleased with our stay at Impiana Private villas on Kata Noi beach. We spent more than usual for our stay but we felt that it was worth our while. Having a nice size private pool over looking the beach was the highlight. We had stayed at a beachfront property for a few days prior to moving to this hotel so did not mind not having direct access to the beach. If you are looking to get quiet, relaxing, and private holiday, this property definitely will give you such. We had a problem with our patio door in our first room and so they moved us to a even bigger villa. The level of service was excellent.
Other trip Nov 19, 2012
Wona

"Absolute Perfect Pearl"
Absolute a Gem - Great Views Beds 301 was wonderful the staff was Excellent!!
2 night trip Feb 10, 2015
"Transported"
This hotel has some magic about it! The place and the views are enchanting, a place to commune with the sea. Exceptional dedication from staff, especially Dao and other main reception ladies create an out of this world experience which is very hard to find in today s sobered up and material-guided world. The certain seediness and certain disrepair in some of the hardware of the place are part of this experience. That s just how Kata Karom area is. Afternoons bake up the place, as anywhere in the sun, the AC easily copes with that. The value comes from the closeness to the sea and these great rocks which the hotel stands on. Rate adaptions also in this property are not unwelcome, especially since Thailand senselessly keeps moving up over imoral yield levels in its tourism enterprises especially in the last 5 years. It s almost savage anglo business circumstances there now, where is the Thai-ness and -identity!
1 night trip Dec 4, 2014
benjamin
"Million dollar view!"
Stayed in room 303. The view is truly amazing. The service staff were polite and efficient. Food was great as well. However, as with a lot of other reviewers, I agree that the hotel is in need of touching up. Floor boards to the pool has chipped off in multiple places, lights was not working in the pool (but swiftly resolved) etc. but that didn't marred our experience. We had a great time and will alway remember this resort simply just for the great view.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2014
SG
"Mixed Experience"
I'll start with the pro's: Very nice rooms, modern and well kept. Good view of the beach and sea. Next door to Mom Tri's kitchen. The best restuarant we went to in Phuket Ok so now to the bad: My experience was made unpleasant when one employee told me i could checkout late at 3pm (free or charge) in another room (as our room was booked) When the time came, another employee told me we could not stay in another room free of charge. This disrupted my plans and scheduling for the entire day. The other employee had given me the wrong information as they were knew. And I find that understandable. What really got me angry was that the current employee nor the hotel did not take any responsibility for the mixup and they insisted that I could only stay till 1pm, insisted that I chill in the library or the 'secret room' This hotel is overpriced. The other two places i stayed was half the price with double the service
2 night romance trip May 17, 2014

"Beautiful and relaxing"
Beautiful and peaceful place. Very short walk to Kata center and steps down to the nice Kata Noi beach are nearby. Relaxing view from the private pool of the room. We had room number 2 and it needs renovation after (apperantly) a major water leakage. Bathroom is big with jacuzzi. Annoying that the not working light bulb in wc room was not changed although asked for this. Lots of shelf and storage place. Staff very friendly. Hotel arranged taxi to Phuket airport on our request, which was conveniently added to final bill (good car, 1200 bath). Maybe because outside high season there were no buffet at the breakfast but we were given all we wanted from the menu. All in all; a very plesant stay.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Man braucht etwas Optimismus"
Alle Zimmer sind ausgestattet mit einem eigenen Pool. Zahlreiche Bewertungen berichten ausführlich über den Zustand, den ich hier kurz zusammenfasse: Die Zimmer sind abgewohnt. Das wussten wir und ich finde, dass alles immer schön sauber gemacht worden ist und daher nicht zu stark auffiel. Die beiden Grand Suites sind schön abgelegen. Wir hatten die südlichere Grand Suite und waren sofort von der Aussicht begeistert. Wir hatten unseren Aufenthalt verlängern wollen und sind daher noch in den Geschmack der etwas kleineren Deluxe Suite gekommen. Diese befinden sich im Südflügel auf den unteren beiden Etagen. Der Service ist Thailändisch. Man wird überall freundlich begrüsst und man ist stets bemüht es einem Recht zu machen. Die Lage ist perfekt. Ruhig aber nicht abgelegen. Das Impiana befindet sich zwischen den Stränden Kata Noi Beach und Kata Beach. Von und zum Flughafen hat man etwa 60-90 Minuten. Mit dem Impiana konnten wir einen Transport für 1'200 THB pro Strecke arrangieren. Wir waren bei der Ankunft echt begeistert. Die schöne Anlage, die Aussicht, die netten Leute, der tolle Pool. Nach und nach kommen so kleine, negative Sachen dazu. Echt doof fanden wir dann vieles nach unseren Umzug in die Deluxe Suite und da fängt dann das pingelig sein an. Ich glaube für so vier Tage Phuket ist das Impiana Private Villas in Kata Noi echt toll und einen Besuch wert. Für einen langen Urlaub sollte man sich etwas suchen, wo das Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis etwas ausgewogener ist.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Steffen
CH
"Worth a lot to stay"
This is the best hotel i ever stay in Thailand. We was upgraded to a bigger room on the first night (actually we think the one we book is better since the pool os longer) The size of the room is too big for us but we get used to it after staying there for 3 nights. The size of the private pool of the family suite(the one we booked) is as large as a normal public swimming pool. The angle of the seaa view is the best we ever seen as well!!! The location of the villa is very good as it's not far away from the main road with restaurants and shops but a little bit just away from the crowed area. Every morning we enjoy the breakfast with sea view at the outdoor area. They also serve breakfast until 11:00 so we don't need to get up very early. I can only say it's worth too pay to enjoy my precious vocation in Impiana!
2 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
Rosana
HK
"Wonderful experience !"
I stayed at this fantastic place only one night to plan a longer family trip next season. I was allocated the honeymoon suite which was an incredible experience. I have been to 96 countries in the world but few hotels and places have charmed me as much as this. The hotel itself is more a private villa than a hotel. They have something like 12-13 rooms each with a private infinity pool and a lot of space. The suite I stayed at had all you could imagine and need for a wonderful stay.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2014
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Jose
SE
"素晴らしい眺めでした"
部屋のベッドからアンダマン海が一望できる抜群のロケーションでした。バスタブからも同じ眺めを楽しめたほか、プライベートプールもアンダマン海へつながるインフィニティプールになっていて非常に気持ち良かったです。 朝食の時も丁寧に注文をとってくれたことを始め、スタッフの方も終始にこやかで快適に過ごすことができました。 カタの街にも近いので少し歩けば様々なレストランに行くことも可能で、食の面でも飽きることがありませんでした。
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
"임피아나"
스태프들도 모두 친절 했고 뷰도 바다가 보이는 뷰라 이쁘고 객실도 아주 아름답습니다. 다만 10월은 우기라서 가시는걸 추천하지 않습니다.
3 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Will
"绝美的海景别墅"
这个不起眼的酒店,带给我非同寻常绝美回忆。别墅房里的设施齐全、档次高雅、无处不流露奢华气质,又不是泰味的文化内涵。酒店所处的位置半山面海,仅有11间客房,凸显住客的尊贵。特别让我们感动的是,酒店服务员在做卫生时发现了生日蜡烛,立刻查到女朋友的生日,而补上蛋糕,带来一份意外惊喜。
2 night romance trip Jul 26, 2014
CN
"최고의 빌라입니다."
모든 뷰가 최고의 뷰, 절벽바로 아래가 바다이고, 수영장도 굉장히 잘되어있어서 푸켓에서 호텔을 선택할때 가장 고려되어지는 '바다 뷰'와 '수영장 시설'은 최고라고 할수있어요. 룸서비스또한 굉장히 좋습니다. 여기에 투숙하게된다면 룸서비스로 피자와, 해산물등을 주문해서 시켜드시라고 권하고싶어요. 또한 투숙선물로 유명브랜드 화장품을 선물받았는데 이또한 굉장히 만족스러웠고, 여행동안 유용히 잘 사용했습니다. 직원들 모두 친절했고, 빌라에 들어서는 순간부터 직원들이 가방을 들어주며 반갑게 맞이하여 아주 기분 좋게 여행을 시작했습니다.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2014
JunSuk Park
"Peaceful holiday"
Comfortable, quiet and private. And still convenient to reach the local sights. It was just five min away from Kata beach on foot. I could enjoy walking along the beach and eating out. Its hotel service was nice. But in my opinion, the price is little high in spite of these suroundings. If you want a special event of life, it will be fine to stay.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
KR
"Belle chambre, dans un endroit un peu isolé."
Notre chambre avec piscine disposait d'une belle vue sur la mer, mais malheureusement sans dégagement sur la côte. Si bien que de notre terrasse, nous ne voyons que la mer. D'autres chambres ont une vue avec plus grand dégagement. Chambre très confortable, avec grande salle de bain. Wifi de mauvaise qualité.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
CH
"1泊だけの贅沢な宿 プライベートプールの海との一体感が最高!"
カタに3泊しましたが、その1泊目にこのホテルを利用しました。プライベートプールの海との一体感が最高!奮発してよかったです! ◎客室 / ホテルの清潔度:とても清潔な状態に保たれていました。新しいホテルではないので、プライベートプール周りの外装(デッキやペイント)に少し古ぼけた感じがありますが、プールそのものはとても清潔で快適でした。部屋は天井が高く落ちついた感じの高級感があります。シャワーの水圧やお湯の出なども満足でした。◎サービスの品質:当日は私たち1組のゲストしか宿泊しておりませんでしたが、とても丁寧なおもてなしを受けました。朝食も部屋のリビングにセットしていただき、その時もとても丁寧な対応でした。日本語はおそらく対応不可だと思います。スタッフの英語力はとても高く、不便なくコミュニケーションができました。 ◎ホテルの設備:ホテル内にレストランがあります。ウエディングパーティープランなども対応なリゾートですので、レストランの料理の幅もタイ料理から西欧料理までメニューがあります。 ◎ホテルの場所:カタヤイビーチ(カタのメインビーチ)とカタノイビーチの間の岬の上に立地しています。カタの繁華街までは、坂を下って10分〜15分で到着します。カタノイビーチまでは徒歩10分です。カタヤイビーチまでは13分ほどです。海に面した崖に立地しているので、各部屋が階段状に位置しています。ホテル入り口が最も高い位置にあるので、フロントや各部屋には階段を下る感じになります。階段が多いので、お年寄りの方にはお勧めできないと思います。フロントでソンテウTaxiを手配してもらえるので、それでカタの繁華街まで行けます。
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2013
ThaiKo
"최고의 풀빌라"
최고의 풀빌라. 프라이빗하고 서비스좋고 최고의 경치를 제공하는 멋진 풀빌라네요. 아쉬운점은 양쪽문이 다 유리문이여서 오션뷰가 한눈에 보여야했으나 유리문이 깨진건지 반쪽을 나무로 막아놓은 방을 저희에게 주었네요. 모르고 하룻밤보내고 알게되서 다음날 룸교체를 원했으나 예약이 풀이라서 대체해줄 방이 없다해서 반쪽짜리 오션뷰 방에서 묵었네요. 룸에 들어가서 양쪽 유리문을 잘 확인해보시길 바래요. 조금 아쉽긴 하지만 정말 친절하고 좋은 호텔이에요. 결혼 1주년기념 여행으로 간건데 2주년때도 또~ 가고싶네요~^^
2 night romance trip Aug 20, 2013
"過去最高のホテル"
これまで訪れたホテルの中で最高クラスの快適度。滞在中は、天気も素晴らしかったため、ほとんどの時間を部屋のプライベートプールで過ごした。
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
miki
"꿈같은 풀빌라"
침실에서 보이는 수영장과 그 너머로 보이는 바다를 로망이었던 내게는 최고의 풀빌라였다. 룸 컨디션, 청결상태, 직원 서비스, 주변환경 어느하나 빠지지 않고 최고점을 주고싶은 곳. 푸켓에 다시 가게 되더라도 꼭 이곳을 찾을 것이다.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2013
2 night romance trip Mar 8, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Impiana Private Villas Kata Noi

"Gorgeous View "
05/16/15 LoveMink
Love the location & the breathtaking view about this resort. Breakfast was nice. You might want to go during off peak season as it is more affordable. The not so nice will be like what most had mention: need maintenance! To the management: please do not keep on reply to all other comments review by saying.. 'Will inform the Management' regarding the maintenance.
"Don't waste your money"
04/26/15 Anita S Burnaby, Canada
This would be a great place if you expect to spend several hundred US$ on a "5 star" room that is a complete tear down. We stayed in room 302. It looks like it was a very nice room long ago. Now, with seems to be no up keep or maintenance done, the whole place is falling apart. I would challenge anyone to find one thing that doesn't need fixing, besides the awesome air conditioning. The huge picture windows from the bathroom overlooking the ocean is all cracked and dirty. The plaster is falling off the cracked walls. The paint is bubbling off the stained ceiling. The chairs and couch are all stained. I didn't even want to touch them. The porch with the private pool has dirty cracked awning and very rusty railings. Cabinet doors, drawers and front door all are very difficult to open and close. Back door to your own balcony are full of holes and cracks so little critters (geckos) climb in. With luck, you might get the light switches to work sometimes. The bathtub creaked and cracked every time trying to get into it. Even the robes had holes in them. Service was ok. The front desk man was not very welcoming, but the waitresses at the breakfast were really nice. Food was not great. Street food was much better. The plus is that it is a good location. Perfect breathtaking view. Beautiful sunset (as long as you are not inside looking out through the cracked windows.) You can walk to the street market or beach very easily. I would not recommend this place to anyone unless they do a major overhaul and rebuild everything. When we were there, there were two weddings. Beautiful view over the ocean to have a ceremony, but I feel sorry for any honeymoon couple to have to stay at such a rundown place if they expected it to be nice and romantic. We were very disappointed. It definitely has the potential of a 4 or 5 star villa, but at the condition it is in, I would give it a 2 star at the most. I am only rating this so the villa can hopefully read this as constructive criticism and fix everything up and can bring it up to the 5 star potential that it can be. If not, I'm writing this as a warning to any potential guests who might be considering this place.
"Amazing Hotel, Amazing Staff"
04/02/15 scott h Chicago, Illinois
I stayed in the Royal Villa and had an absolutely amazing stay at Impiana Private Villas. While the views are absolutely breathtaking, the best part of the stay was the staff. Despite having only 11 rooms, the restaurant was fantastic! Breakfast was very good, but dinner was amazing. From the Thai dishes to the fish, the food was one of the best parts of the stay. Impossible to beat the view of the sunset from the table on the lawn too! The Royal Villa was great. Plenty of space throughout the Villa. The room and the pool were always clean. Fresh fruit every afternoon was a very nice touch. Every time I had a question or request, the staff was immediately able to help. While some other reviews have pointed out that some upkeep or maintenance was necessary at the resort, I was not able to tell where any was needed, other than maybe refinishing the boards on the deck by the pool. Without hesitation, my stay at Impiana Private Villas was the highlight of my entire stay in Thailand.
"Leaking ceiling"
02/28/15 Kirt K Alexandria, Virginia
My wife and I stayed here for our Honeymoon Feb 15 - Feb 19th. I admit going in my expectations might've been little higher due to the fact that this was suppose to be a 5 star hotel but leaking ceiling?? Come on man! I think that would be detrimental even if I was reviewing a motel. As many reviewer have stated this place is run down. We notice the leaking ceiling the first night we stayed. We informed the staff and they came with a repairman and claimed to have fix the issue. I asked right away if we could change our room and they said that was not possible as all the villas were taken. That seemed plausible to me so I didn't get too upset and my wife and I didn't pursue it any further. The next day the leak was under control but on our 3rd day when we came back to our room there was a repairman fixing our ceiling again. They stated that maids notice the ceiling was leaking again. At this time I asked for another room change. This time they did show us another villa but my wife and I decided not to move because this villas had an obstructed view and it was much smaller than ours. Now I give them credit for trying but I feel as though they could've done more. (i.e. Complimentary transfer to airport, complimentary meal, complimentary bottle of champagne, complimentary massage, anything complimentary...) But all we got was complimentary apologies and I expect bit more from a 5 star hotel. Overall I'm giving this place 3 stars and only reason why I'm even rating it that high is because of the breath taking ocean view. This place is definitely run down. They should take some of the 5 star dollars they've made and renovate the place.
"Getting run down under staffed"
01/18/15 paulbearwwww
Started that I sent 6 emails to seek a booking. No response to any. I had to ring to get a booking. Second stay. Two big differences. Now run down. Deck around pool almost breaking through. Badly patched. Second very under staffed. No one at reception till 10.30 in the morning. Calls outside hours handled by porter I think. Did good job but not able to handle more difficult questions like late check out. Apart from these place still romantic quiet but expensive
"The Great Escape"
01/15/15 717erind
Our family stayed at the Family Garden Villa and Grand Pool Suite for a 4D3N and we were all amazed, by the wonderful landscape and services provided by your superb team! Big thanks goes to your Masterchef Christoff for the scrumptious and fantastic bbq dinner we had, to usher in our father's bday. Big thanks also to Joy and her team of experts for helping to organise the whole event and making sure it all went well. Also not forgetting the resort manager David Xavier for making it all possible! Also, room cleanliness was of paramount importance in this villa, n the amenities were classy. If u r going with a big family n need transport for all, ask for drivers Somporn n Chas. they were just so accomodating Two thumbs up for the Impiana Private Villas, Kata Noi. The Rokk Family
"Read on, mix of good and bad"
01/13/15 HarryLillian Singapore, Singapore
Stayed for only 2 nights Booked for a suite and second night a villa Had tough time driving to the hotel, but kata and Karon is so beautiful and full of shopping I didn't mind getting lost. (Suggestion: Please put up more signage by the main roads) Check in was a breeze as it's such an exclusive and small place with only 11 suites. The view from the grand suite I stayed in was awesome. The view from the honeymoon suite pool as well was totally breathtaking, and the pool is nice and deep (people with a fear of heights be warned as it really has an infinity view) The staff all speak good English and are hospitable, friendly and beautiful. But I feel sorry for them as that's where the good part ends. The hotel needs serious help with maintenance. The pool deck is falling apart, the wooden planks have detached from the flooring below it and if you stand with both feet by the pool edge where the planks are you will suffer a nasty shocking fall into the pool or cut their head The full glass windows are a great idea but not so when it's dangerously cracked as in the pool suite The shower heads and rain forest overhead shower are spoilt in both rooms I stayed in. The main door for the grand suite I stayed in can't be closed properly. The sliding windows don't close properly in the honeymoon suite There are many steps in the honeymoon suite and I don't suggest young toddlers as even I can't discern in the day where the steps are sometimes (Suggestion: the tiling for the steps really should not be so seamless in color coordination, such that we can't tell an upper level from a lower level. The lighting in the bathroom really needs improvement - bathroom really doesn't need to be so romantic) The inserts of the wall electric sockets by the bedside in the honeymoon suite is exposed?! The wall of pool in the honeymoon suite is actually cracked almost fully through, combined with the cliff side location, it makes for a good scary experience if that's what it's meant to be... There is more , a lot more. (Suggestion: bring in an expert to have a look at the resort and correct things before things truly go bad) So as you can see if you look into the details (which is not nick picking- coz they really are obvious) it becomes really unromantic and unaesthetic. A huge shame and pity for such a good location. Again fantastic staff, breathtaking views. I do intend to go back though and I only write this so that things can be improved, I really miss the hotel very much ! Kudos to the staff of the hotel again:) hope to see you soon in a nicer working environment!
"WEDDING BLISS"
12/09/14 Meranda O Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
We got married here in June 2012 and came back for our 1 year honeymoon. It was the perfect and most picturesque place to get married they go above & beyond to make sure you are happy! Service was impeccable and the top villa and honeymoon suite was something out of a dream. I'll go back again and can't wait to see those beautiful smiles they made our special day that more special. Thank you everyone Love Meranda & Trent
"Lovely. Great service."
12/03/14 Julie34227 Fort Lauderdale, Florida
We stayed in a suite with an infinity pool overlooking the ocean. The rooms are beautiful and comfortable, and the staff/service is fantastic. Room service/food/drinks were all great. Would highly recommend for couples.
"Amazing place"
11/10/14 Fruzzberiee J
My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon. The villa has the perfect view of the sea. We got the "impiana villa" for our stay. I love how spacious the villa is. The infinity pool overlooking the sea is breathtaking. The staff over there are amazing and they looked after their guest well. The entire villa area is clean and very well looked after. It's the best place to stay in Phuket. Will definitely return for many more stays here.