Murano Suites, Santiago
Located in Santiago (Las Condes), Murano Suites is close to KidZania Santiago, Parque Arauco Mall, and Los Leones Golf Club. Also nearby are Peru Plaza and Ralli Museum.
Murano Suites has a sauna, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities include a rooftop terrace and an elevator (lift). Guest parking is complimentary, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis. This is a smoke-free property.
Rooms open to furnished balconies. The 3 guestrooms at Murano Suites include safes and hair dryers. Beds have pillowtop mattresses. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Televisions are equipped with cable channels. All accommodations provide phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). All units at this 3-star apartment have kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, microwaves, dishwashers, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Additional amenities include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a limited basis.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $90
- Standard Apartment (Twin)
- Standard Apartment (Double)
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 3 PM-3:30 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
The staff of the property may not be on site, so guests who need assistance should contact them using the contact details on the booking confirmation.
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum guest age is 25
- Minimum check-in age is 25
Travelling with others
- Children (18 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking (limited)
- Smoke-free property
- Caters to adults only
Nearby Three Star Santiago hotels
In the hotel
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size twin
- Pillowtop mattress
- Furnished balcony
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- In-room safe
Top Santiago hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Santiago
- Hotel OrlyFrom
- Hyatt Place Santiago/VitacuraFrom
"The hotel is brand new and very well appointed. Located in a lovely neighborhood convenient shopping and restaurants. Cannot beat the rooftop terrace with its sweeping views on…"Mar 7, 2015
- Altura SuitesFrom
- Hotel Plaza El Bosque EbroFrom
"nice"Mar 6, 2015
Murano Suites, Santiago’s small print
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Parking height restrictions apply.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge of CLP 25.00