All hotels in Tullahoma, Tennessee, United States of America
2030 N Jackson Street, Tullahoma, TN, 37388, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Didn't get rooms I asked for!"
I booked rooms 2 beds in each room when we arrived was told we booked with accepting anything! All stars ball games in town was told they overbooked! I paid premium prices and had my grandkids bet I don't even get I am sorry
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Arnold
"Exceeded expectations."
The room was large, clean and tastefully decorated. The hotel was quiet. The desk clerk was great. I called to ask for extra hangers and they were waiting as soon as I got to the elevator. She remembered my name for the rest of the stay. The breakfast was great. American style. The air conditioner was a bit noisy, but worked well. The hotel is located near a shopping center and the main highway thru town. I'd definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Jonathon
"Met expectations after an initial bump"
Desk clerk gave me an accessible room which I didn't want, but reassigned me without any issues. Sometimes I think Hotels.com guests don't get the same treatment as others. Hotel was a little overpriced considering it was almost empty but it is nice.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2015
"Short trip"
Very clean, Staff amazing. Breakfast better then expected.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
jim
"Pigeon Forge For 2 days"
The room was generally nice. The bed was horribly uncomfortable. The air-conditioner was old and had to stay on constantly as there was no thermostat. Cleanliness was not an issue. Breakfast was fine.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Harry
"Tullahoma stay"
Very nice! Quit!
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Jeannette
"Tullahoma stay"
It was great! Well managed hotel! Waiting for the incidental charges of $25.00 per room to come off my card. Called the hotel manager. She said to give it 72 hours.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Jeannette
"Meeting the new Grandbaby"
We checked in on March 21st and out on March 27th. The room was great. The staff was really friendly. We talked to the lady that cleaned our room and she was very friendly and helpful. The only things I didn't care for were the shower head was really way too tall, I'm 6'2" so that's saying something. The water was like a mist by the time it hit you. There is a good bit of train traffic. I didn't wake up but my wife did a couple times. The thing that irritated me more than anything was the TV. The guide didn't match what we could watch. It said a show was playing on a channel but when we went there it wasn't the channel it said in the guide. I went through all the channels and that channel wasn't available on any of them. Not sure what was up with that but something that needs to be checked into. Overall it was a very nice stay and I'll stay again when we visit next time. The breakfast was great. It was part of our day we looked forward too. The pancake machine was pretty cool. I would say it was a very pleasent stay.
5 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
RichardB
"Stay here every time in Winchester"
Excellent stay again, breakfast was wonderful, room clean and bed comfortable.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Pamela
"Valentines day weekend."
very clean. easy check in, we added an extra day later and was were able to do this with ease . All facilities nice we used the fitness room and the pool. both of these areas were meticulously maintained. breakfast was great they even had cinnamon rolls. yum A little hard to find. the sign was small and the property sits back from the highway.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Staff didn't tell us that they charged out debit card a fee for incidentals
"Easy to find."
The hotel is on the seperate line of EST and CST. In one room, we have different time!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"A Great Business Stay! Another Win for Holliday In"
I was one business for one day and generally trust H.I. This one was no different. The service, staff, cleanliness of the overall hotel, lobby and room was great! The morning b-fast had a great variety and well prepared. While there was Fairfield down the road the price of the H.I., and what I received in return, was well worth the stay.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
Joshua
"Pleasant, comfortable stay"
Great little hotel with nice fitness room, pool, and free breakfast. Clean, with modern furnishings. Only (minor) negative was proximity to railroad tracks. Trains occasionally pass by 24 hours a day. I slept with ear plugs, so it wasn't a problem.
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Good Stay, a bit overpriced"
The hotel was very nice, but I think the cost was a bit high for the services rendered. The biggest inconvenience was the thinness of the floors. I could hear almost all the movement of the patrons above my room.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Clean, nice staff, good breakfast."
Everything was very clean and updated. The staff was very helpful and nice, and the breakfast in the morning was really good! Overall we will be staying here again and enjoyed our stay!
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"Nice hotel - not too fancy - not to cheap"
The hotel did exactly what I needed it to do; give me a clean place to rest and get up the next morning to travel. Not a whole lot of bells and whistles, but clean and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
TP
"Close to Arnold. AFB"
Better than expected based on posted ratings.
5 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
"Excellent place to stay"
This is the second time my family has stayed here, and both times we have been very satisfied and comfortable while on our vacation we will definitely stay here again when we go on vacation to Tennessee again , location is very good had the walmart across the street and resturaunts close as well. Staff was very friendly and even remembered us from the last time we stayed there which was very nice :)
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Brittney
"Clean room, friendly staff"
Room was clean, staff was friendly, breakfast was good. Only one elevator for hotel. Suite is only a one room suite, no dividing wall. Hotel was no where near the interstate, and entrance was back off the main road. Frequently traveled railroad line near hotel.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Nice Hotel, But..."
This hotel was very nice - relatively new, everything was clean, nice staff, quick check-in & out, and a pretty good breakfast setup in the morning. Perfect 1-2 night place for a business traveler. The only thing that I did not care for was the horns from the trains at the nearby crossings. It was just like the scene from "My Cousin Vinny" - all his through the night, and early in the morning. Someone should have picked a better plot to plop this hotel on. I'm sure those tracks were there waaaay before the hotel.
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2014
Michael M
"Holiday express tullahoma"
Great service,room ready,great free breakfast awesome stay!!!
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
the beds were a little hard but no other complaints..the girl on night shift when we arrived was super friendly and very helpful!
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
katie
"Great clean hotel!"
Hotel was fairly new. Great hot breakfast!
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2013
Becca
"Best choice in Tullahoma"
To begin with, it was off the busy highway and easily accessible. When checking in, everything was already in place for our arrival. Probably two minutes and we had our room key cards. The entire facility had a fresh clean look and smell. The room had everything we needed including a microwave and refrigerator. The bed was extremely comfortable. Each morning at breakfast there was a new variety of food and the staff was very helpful. Upon returning to the room each evening, it was just as it was when we first arrived. We would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Tullahoma and the surrounding area.
3 night romance trip Oct 12, 2013
Cheryel and Larry
"Excellent Holel"
Great all around place! Would stay there again if in the area!
1 night trip with friends Sep 9, 2013
Jean
We had a wonderful stay! Everyone very friendly. Breakfast very good! Room clean and no train noise!
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2013
Cag
"Good hotel close to our destination."
We wanted to be near to Shelbyville, TN, without the heavy costs. This Holiday Inn Express fit the bill. It was a very easy drive to our destination-the National Walking Horse Celebration show. The room was great, and the breakfast was filling and good, too. The pillows were advertised as being either "hard" or "soft", and they were-each pillow was marked as to it's properties. There is a very nice pool, and a workout room, as well.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Kay
"VERY convenient location..will def stay again!!!"
Reviews of this hotel are a prime example of why reviews are not always accurate, they are merely opinions...so here's MY opinion. After reading many negative reviews, we decided to give it a go anyway...and GLAD we did! Our stay from beginning to end was an enjoyable one. The staff was VERY friendly and efficient, the room we had was one of the cleanest I've seen, the indoor pool was great, the breakfast was wonderful and checkout was a breeze!! As for the train that people mention...duh...there's a track right across the street, but it didn't disturb me at all and we were on the end next to the track! In my OPINION, our stay one one of the best experiences I've had in quite a while...you can take that for what it's worth!
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2013
The Parrises
Great overall experience! We were able to check into our room at 8am and the desk clerk Daisy(sp?) was very pleasant. She upgraded our room as were staying with them 4 nights. The room was clean and the building was well maintained. Staff was very courteous and the breakfast was delicious.
4 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
Nathan
"A little hard to find - but worth it!"
It was quiet & comfortable - just not easy to see from the road. Charles (the name that we had given our GPS) told us to TURN LEFT NOW - but we couldn't see the building. Finally, we notices a small sign by the road. Suggestion - bigger sign - or at least light the sign and mow around it so that this 1st impression would look more welcoming. Other than that - everything else was great. Quiet, clean room. A lot of variety in the breakfast that is offered. Nice pool (wish I had time to use it!!!). I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
Karmel
"Nice place, great staff."
Went to Bonnaroo, and this place was conveniently located, had a great experience with the staff, and clean rooms. Only downside was it was real pricey, but was to be expected for an event weekend.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Awesome stay"
We stayed here during the Bonnaroo festival and it was lovely. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and it's not a far drive from Manchester. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
Enjoyed the stay, Breakfast was Fine. Train behind building, but didn't bother us at all!
3 night business trip Jun 4, 2013
KC Moody
"Close to Bell Buckle, Shelbyville."
Very nice hotel. Room was very clean and the hotel has a like new feel. The breakfast every day was excellent. We would definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip May 28, 2013
D. Barbour
"Midnight Express"
The room and staff were great. Hearing a train horn several times a night while trying to sleep ruined my stay. I'm from NYC and I still couldn't sleep through it.
3 night trip May 23, 2013
"Good place"
Had the time so on the way south, pulled off the interstate about ten miles, saved $30.00 a night and had a good clean place to stay, we'll worth the extra drive
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
TNH
"nice hotel"
Nice clean, updated rooms. Kind of close to s train so can be noisy. Wish they would have had pay-per-view movies and a whirlpool.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2013
"Pleasant surprise"
The hotel was great and the hotel room was amazing. The continental breakfast was fantastic. They served pancakes, eggs, bacon, biscuits and sausage gravy, muffins, bagels. We stayed the night there and toured the Jack Daniel's Distillery the next day. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
Matt S
We have stayed there before, fairly new hotel, non smoking, clean. But we asked for a king bed...got two queens, a suite...got the regular room, and as far away from the trrain track as possible....got room 229 which is about as close as you can get. We checked in early too....but they said that was all that was available. Doubtful if we will stay there again....probably try the Hampton Inn which is right next door.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2013
"Very Satisfied"
Very clean - great warm brreakfast. Would have ben nice to have had a hot tub in the pool area
1 night trip Feb 2, 2013
Brad H
"Friendly and New"
Very friendly staff. Nice new spotless facility. Good breakfast. If I'm being picky the shower definitely could've used more water pressure and the location set back from the main road with a not-so-obvious entrance confused Google maps.
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2012
Very nice facility. Staff was extremely professional and courteous.
2 night trip Dec 22, 2012
Jack
"A Good Place to stay"
A Hollyday Inn standard Hotel. Good location and good breakfast.
Other trip Dec 17, 2012
Marcelo
"Great for the area"
The tub area was not cleaned, still had someone elses shampoo and soap there.
2 night trip Dec 4, 2012
Byron
The friendliest group of people I have ever encountered in my travels
5 night trip Nov 11, 2012
Gerald
"new hotel"
this was as it should be at all hotels. of course, this is a fairly new hotel.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2012
dan
"Attractive, very comfortable and spotlessly clean!"
I stayed at this hotel as a stopover on my trip. It was further from I-24 than many other hotels I considered, but their reviews were iffy and I would rather drive a little further from the highway than sacrifice quality or safety. It was a good call. The hotel was absolutely excellent. My check-in took less than a minute and I was pleased to discover my room was spotless, attractively decorated and far more luxurious than I'd expect at this price point or level. The indoor pool was wonderful and I also enjoyed the fitness center. Everything looked new, sparkling clean and well appointed. The hotel was conveniently located near a wide assortment of restaurants and fast-food places, so running out to grab a bite was no problem at all. The bathroom was large with plenty of towels and the hotel brand bath products were quite nice. My bed was comfy with plenty of pillows and the large flat screen TV was nice. My room was right next to the elevator, but I had no problems with any noise. Another review mentioned the trains passing directly behind the hotel and that certainly is true and might bother some. I personally have always found that sound soothing, but whether or not you do, I did not hear any trains later in the evening or during the night and certainly was not kept awake or woken by them. I chose to sleep in rather than have the complimentary breakfast the next morning, but the dining area looked very nice and the selection seemed large and looked good.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
Joan
Excellent service, clean rooms. Well located to local restaurants. Nice continental breakfast, would definately stay there again.
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2012
Great Overnight stay. Great soft linens. The bed was almost as comfortable as my own bed.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012