Also known as
- Posada Amazonas
- Posada Amazonas Inn
- Posada Amazonas Inn Tambopata
- Posada Amazonas Tambopata
- Posada Amazonas Hotel Tambopata National Reserve
- Posada Amazonas Peru/Tambopata National Reserve
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Transfers via boat and shuttle are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
Resort fee inclusions:
- Airport shuttle
- Shuttle service
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.