Posada Amazonas, Tambopata
Posada Amazonas is situated in Tambopata and regional attractions include Lac Sachavacayoc.
All-inclusive rates are available at this inn. These rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants. Charges may apply for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Dining options at this Tambopata inn include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional amenities include multilingual staff, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests have complimentary access to a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times. This is a smoke-free property.
The 30 guestrooms at Posada Amazonas include safes. Bathrooms offer showers and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $257
- Classic Twin Room
- Superior Twin Room
- Classic Single Room
- Superior Single Room
- Premium Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 30 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 10 AM-2 PM
- Check-out time is 7 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free airport shuttle at scheduled times *
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
- All-inclusive rates available
In the hotel
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
In the room
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Access via exterior corridors
All-inclusive room rates at Posada Amazonas are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
DiningComedor - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Posada Amazonas, Tambopata’s small print
Also known as
- Posada Amazonas Tambopata
- Posada Amazonas
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Transfers via airport shuttle are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge