All hotels in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
122F - 122F1 Bui Thi Xuan Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, 70000, Vietnam, ‏‎800-491-6126

7 night trip Feb 14, 2014
4 night family trip Feb 10, 2014
ACD
Other trip Jan 26, 2014

3 night trip Feb 6, 2014
TW
"Hotel in der Nähe vom Wasserpuppentheater"
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Uwe
DE

TripAdvisor reviews for Elegant Hotel

"Good hotel"
08/11/15 NoraV_BE Belgium
No complaints about this hotel but not much more too say either. Rooms were ok, breakfast was ok, waiting in line for the elevator though .. Still a long walk to the promenade and the riverside... i think i would prefer a hotel in that area next time i'm in Ho Chi Minh City.
08/05/15 Elmunyoz
I have been here a few nights, the room is clean enough and bed also comfortable compare to the price I paid. Breakfast a bit too basic but ok. Doorman helpful. I would give 3.5 bullets, not 4. I'm not sure I would stay here again, as didn't felt too welcomed by receptionist.
"Quick stay - great service "
06/02/15 scott c
Despite the hotel not having an elevator they found us a room on the first floor. Staff extremely friendly and helpful! Room was clean and fine for the price. Breakfast was included, the chef made me a basic omelette, overall decent. Also on a side note, the shower had the best water pressure I've ever experienced.
"Great room but house keeping bad "
05/13/15 St3vC Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Came here to stay for 2 night ,en-route to Mui Ne. Room is spacious and nice .there a jacuzzi in the bathroom and was upgraded on arrival without any extra payment . Down side is ,on the second day ,we went out after 1am and expected the room to be cleaned but when we returned ,it was not done . Overall,the service is great on the front counter ,especially Mr.Tom . I would come back to stay again if the housekeeping is better .
"Decent place in Ho Chi Minh City"
04/12/15 Linda K Toronto
Centrally located in the centre of Ho Chi Minh City. Just a 20 minute walk to the reunification square. The rooms were clean and basic. The bed was hard - kinda like sleeping on the floor! The staff were really helpful. The breakfast has lots of options.
"Heart of the City."
04/11/15 Urmibasu Chennai, India
We stayed here for 2 nights. The hotel has an unbeatable location with everything in walking distance. They provide a fairly good breakfast spread. A few minor deterrants are the room, which was a standard double, was a bit too small. Some of the receptionists were unable to communicate effectively in English and did not seem to have sufficient knowledge about the city. The service otherwise was good. The location definitely makes up for all the negatives. They did have a tea/coffee maker and provided free wifi.
"Good breakfast!"
04/09/15 lusciousjax Manila, Philippines
Pocket friendly hotel that serves good breakfast! Stayed for 5 days and I'd probably stay in this hotel when I go back next year. Nice location...just near the tourist spots.look for Tom if you have questions! Right beside B mart where u can buy milk tea :)
"Central and Close to everything ."
03/29/15 Nathy O
This place was comfortable , with air con in the room and wifi. Nothing fancy but done the job well. 5 minute walk from lovely restaurant's with mini market right beside hotel . If your on a budget , go for it !
"Convenient hotel with great staff!"
03/26/15 HappyTravelsTheWorld Manila, Philippines
My buddy and I booked the Elegant Hotel through our local travel agent. We picked the area since it is just a walking distance (4 blocks or 15 mins max) from the Pham Ngu Lao St., a busy avenue where you'll find money changers, tour operators, fastfood, restaurants, watering holes, the tourist bus pickup and dropoff area, coffee shops, stores, and hotels catering to every tourist's need. You can easily flag a cab or catch a bus since the bus stop is close to the hotel. Beside the hotel is a 24-hour convenience store. Upon arriving, I noticed that the hotel was simple but clean. I was satisfied with the room that we got, which was toward the back of the hotel. I found the buffet breakfast selection was adequate and had Vietnamese and Western options. Book your tour with the hotel. When we asked our tour mates about the rate they paid for, I am happy to note that we had the most pocket-friendly rate. You can also get back to the hotel if there is a discrepancy in the tour itinerary (make sure of the inclusions and take the brochure with you for proof). Don't hesitate to ask your tour guide to call the hotel or the tour agency if there are discrepancies in your itinerary. The hotel gave back to us the exact amount of money we spent for lunch (just the food but not the drinks--ask for the receipt!) that was supposed to be part of the whole day Cu Chi Tunnel tour we paid for. The tour rates are also posted in the hotel website or just ask the receptionist. Last but not the least, the hotel employees. Most of them have a warm smile and greeting for us whenever we are there. They are accommodating. To our surprise, we had no trouble reimbursing our lunch money (see above paragraph for the story). The receptionist and bellboys also helped us deal with an errant taxi driver who didn't turn on the taxi meter (despite our efforts to tell him to use it) on our way back to the hotel from Ben Than market. Tip on the moneychangers: ask around for the best rate. They'll give you a better exchange rate for US$ to VND than CA$ to VND. They also gave a better exchange rate for the US$100 denomination, than if you use small US$ denominations (even if it sums to US$100).
"Clean budget hotel centrally located"
03/23/15 eriolyle Pasig, Philippines
It's a budget hotel where the room size was average but clean. It's near a lot of places to eat so you won't get hungry even in the middle of the night. Plus convenience stores and pharmacies are near the area in case of emergencies It's quite near to Ben than market and the possibility of traveling by foot is possible (30 minutes at most if you don't get lost)