All hotels in Brooklyn, New York, United States of America
216 Duffield St, Brooklyn, NY, 11201, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good, clean spot in Brooklyn with a funky vibe."
The staff were very friendly and accommodating and the room was clean. The location in downtown Brooklyn is convenient to the subway and everywhere I needed to go around Brooklyn for the weekend. The egg chairs in the lobby were a fun extra treat, too! The only issues I had were that the hallways were loud - every door that opened and closed near me sounded like it was happening in my room - and the bed pillows are ridiculously huge.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Hip, but not obnoxous"
Great place, very stylish, and clean. Wonderful staff and nice amenities.
3 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
The hotel staff were great. I arrived earlier than check-in and they were able to get me a room. The hotel is in a great location. Only blocks away from the 2 3 A C R. Also, the hotel is centrally located between clothing shops, 2 Duane Reades, and other stores. So, if you need anything, it's just a few blocks away. The hotel was quiet. I could not hear anything while in my hotel room despite the busy area and ongoing construction on the same block. The room was clean and the heat definitely kept the room toasty in these winter temps. I enjoyed my stay greatly!
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Great Hotel location in BK"
Aloft is nice hotel I had a truly nice time...it's in a great location for shopping and dining experiences...I look forward to a return...
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Jacqueline
"Park ave..."
Stay is always great but $45 a night for parking is just ridiculous....smh
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"cold showers"
unacceptable cold water in shower, nonsense reason given (to protect you from scalding) scoped out at 80 degrees by maintenance. Mixing valve problem should be fixed not excused.
1 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
"I always stay w/ Aloft"
I always stay at an Aloft if the town has one. The beds are really comfortable with a lot of room to walk around and keep your life on the road organized.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Samantha
"Great Place for Business and Pleasure."
Great accommodations. I would definitely give great recommendation of hotel. Thank you.
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Lawrence
"party"
alway nice.luv u guys alway come back
2 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2015
"Convenient location"
This hotel is just like the other Alofts we have stayed at. It is for the predictable pleasant conditions we chose it over other nearby hotels.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Great hotel great location"
was in town for my sons art opening in the lower east side of the city, I always stay in Brooklyn since it is close to were my son lives and your hotel is in a great location close to everything I will stay there the next time I visit
1 night trip Feb 18, 2015
"Good look"
Great place
3 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"Work stay at the Aloft Brooklyn"
Comfortable hotel near shopping and the Barclays center. Lives up to Starwood standards.
4 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Overall a nice place to stay. Only draw back is the parking.
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
"Nice hotel but the neighborhood is loud"
Room was clean and hotel staff was pleasant. Just don't expect to get to sleep before 2 am if your room is on the Duffield side. I was on the 19th floor but the music from the bars on the street was still loud.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Brad
"Best play to stay in Brooklyn"
Everything was great and hotel staff was fantastic! Great location - trains, shopping and food nearby. Will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Brooklyn A Loft"
Solid property and location. Construction next to the hotel was not ideal, but still a solid place to stay.
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Brad
"Great NYC vibe."
Very nice room, comfortable bed, nice location. Will be a great place once the construction in the neighborhood is complete.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"My Aloft Stay"
The hotel was clean, perfectly located and staffed with friendly people. I did not care for the elevator that was dimly Lit like a night club and had very loud music. We could not hear each other. Also, the television in our room did not work. When I told the front desk they said they would send someone to fix it but it remained unviewable. I will probably stay somewhere else for my next stay.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Cute hotel would definitely stay again"
Very cute modern lobby, staff was friendly, room was clean
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Chantel
"Loc Loc"
Great location walking distance to the Barclay center and right around the corner from Junior's restaurant
2 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Good Place"
Nice staff. Clean and comfortable room.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Tiffany
"STAYCATION"
the staff was great; I would tell anyone to stay at this hotel. It's a cute place to have a staycation!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Dakisha
"Awesome"
The hotel was clean, comfortable, and modern. The staff was very pleasant and helpful.
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
Wonderful
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Claire
"Brand new super clean"
Hotel is brand new, rooms are good size (no huge, but not cramped), everything is very clean and new. Great bar /restaurant a cross the street (it does not look like anything special but food is great), bed was perfect, bath room all new and modern. Certainly a good value for under 200 two train stops from Wall Street
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
romantic man
Stayed a week without any problems. Came back there two week later.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
jr
"Great stay; would do so again!"
I stayed in this hotel with my family from a Thursday - Monday. The entire staff we encountered was awesome, and felt like the front desk staff knew me after having checked in. The hotel and room itself was nice and clean and well presented. The location was convenient as it was close to the train and close to restaurants, shops, etc. The breakfast was convenient and affordable (for a hotel) and tasted good; a great way to start the day! Overall, I was extremely pleased with my stay and wouldn't hesitate to do so upon returning to Brooklyn. I would also recommend it to anybody traveling to the area.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Girls night"
Very clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and timely.
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
JANELLE
"Location, location, location"
a little signage goes a long way... Your staff was wonderful especially your bartender with her musical trivia... (top 3 males vocal of all times Luther V, Barry W and Steve W.)
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
crow
"Great location and staff"
Easy to get to anywhere in Brooklyn or Manhattan. Friendly staff, quiet room, super comfy bed. Enjoyed our stay!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"The Aloft hotel"
The stay was good, the only issue was parking and the rates charged for it. Besides that it was fine.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2015
"Emergency Hotel in Neighborhood"
Due to fumes in our apt - needed a hotel for the night in walking distance for my two young kids. This place was available - not too expensive and clean and great.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
A
"Although bereaved, very satisfied."
My family and I went to my Grandmothers funeral. The staff are excellent people. They knew the reason we were there and they were very sensitive to our needs. The room was excellent and well maintained. I would recommend this Hotel to everyone.
2 night family trip Jan 12, 2015
Selena
"perfect for couples"
It was a romantic evening out. Perfect intimate setting. Hip lounge/ lobby w/ 24 hr cafe.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Nice and quiet"
Despite some negative comments on some reviews I saw regarding this hotel, I found it to be very clean (especially for New York), quiet and friendly. This is actually one of the quietest hotels I have ever been in, in New York City. Free wifi too. They don't nickel and dime you for every service unlike other hotels in the area.
2 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2015
"Great location in Brooklyn, NYC"
Great hotel in Brooklyn, NYC. Nice bar and food with great service!
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
john thomas
"Nice Brooklyn hotel close to Barclays Center."
Contemporary hotel with a great view. Courteous and helpful staff. Walking distance to the arena.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
MONICA
"Excellent location if Downtown Brooklyn is for you"
Close to public transportation, restaurants, some shopping, cultural diversity, and many great and historical landmarks of Brooklyn's famous and distinguished past and it's many contributions to the building of the greatest nation of all time.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Dr. John
"All sizzle, no steak"
The room was beautiful but there was no ice on the floor or ice bucket, the shower shampoo dispenser didn't work right, and the cable died on the tv. The staff was super friendly and accommodating, but didn't tell us we had to swipe the room key to get the elevator to go. Ad also says there is a pool but it's actually next door at the Sheraton-- not exactly useful in January as you had to go outside to get to it!! Too much money without all those services being easy and accessable. Neighborhood was ok once you got off the block. Construction across the street looks like it will last a while.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
paula
"Area location could be better, lots of constructio"
ck.in exams day,very smooth, room was ready. Employees very helpful. room could use more hanger storage & Micro. Unlimited H20,coffee &tea.Rewards for not having laundry done ea. day. No FREE breakfast.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Loren
"dream trip"
extremely pleasant
4 night trip Dec 30, 2014
charles
Very nice location nice will love to stay longer to explore more of NYC
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Very pleasant hotel, staff very helpful"
We came to NY for tourism and shopping. The location is very close to the subway, is at 300 feet on the same block. The check-in was quick and easy, the staff is very helpful. The room (1 king bed) was confortable, clean, little but practical. The only negative point is that, as usual in other hotels that i have been in NY (3-4 stars), the divisory walls between rooms dont isolate noise properly. We got lucky that the next room wasnt occupied. But if you get a noisy neighbor, it could be another story. My experience was pleasant. I recommend it.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Pablo
"Great value and location convenient to the subway"
This hotel was a superb value and a nice, clean, modern place. Convenience to the subway was key to us and very helpful. Area location not the greatest, but appears to be improving quickly.
5 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Douglas
"horrible"
too much noise, construction, rooms are too small. staff is not friendly. manager is not helpful
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
ALex
A Home Away From Home ! I Loved the staff & their Great Hospitality ! I will choose Aloft for future stays
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Terri
All staff were respectful and professional. They gave me courtesy calls to check on me. Overall it was great.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
denise
"My Favorite Place"
My stay was absolutely Awesome..Everyone was exceptionally Nice..We met Eileen & Darryl at the front desk they were so Sweet & Acommendating..This is now my favorite place to stay..Love Love Love this hotel❤️❤️
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Karenya
"Aloft Review"
I would definitely come back here again.
4 night business trip Dec 15, 2014