All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
2030 W Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX, 75220, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.6
    2.4
    2.5
"nice"
Great
3 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
"Price was right"
This hotel was much cleaner than we expected for the price we paid.
"Sleep With One Eye Open!!!"
This hotel is right across the street from all the strip clubs and beer joints in Dallas. Needless to say we had strippers in and out of the room upstairs from us and drunks serenading us outside our window. This went on ALL night. Room looked freshly painted but had paint splatters on the curtains, chairs and comforter (or at least I PRAY TO GOD the white stain on the comforter was a paint stain) Worst experience EVER in a hotel. Would NEVER stay there again and definitely WOULD NOT recommend this place to any of my family or friends...or even enemies at this point!! We would not even have stayed the night if it weren't for the ice storm that came through Dallas that night....SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN (if you can sleep at all).
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
Meshelle
"review"
Clean comfortable and inexpensive.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"Very creepy stay"
The room I was staying in had roaches. The bed was very uncomfortable, rrom had a odor. People hanging outside all times of the night.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
"good to fair"
poor tv connectivity options
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
wendell
"middle of slum ville"
we get to the hotel and first the air cond. would not work and the manager was not nice at all....and its in a bad part of dallas never will stay there again
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
scott
"Pretty good for the price"
We got it for just an overnight stay and it was pretty good. Wasn't the place I've stayed at but for the price it was good. Rooms were a bit older and the bed was not as comfy. The ac took a long time to cool the room but after that it worked fine. Some of the people around there gave me the creeps but I wasn't alone so it was okay but probably wouldn't stay there by myself. Other than that for an overnight stay it is alright:)
1 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2014
"Worst 2 Star Hotel I Have Stayed Ever!"
Let me just say that I have been booking hotels for a long time, and this hotel should not be even listed in hotels.com, it is not a 2 star hotel, it should be labeled as a motel! I know its cheap for the price, but please dont say its 2 stars, just say its a motel then at least I'll know what to expect. I booked the hotel for 3 nights, i had to call hotels.com asking for a refund, this is the first time I ever do this, trust me I am not picky at all, but this was just horrible for what I expected. First of all the service was horrible, took them over half an hour to get me checked in because they didnt have my reservation, and they didnt care to keep me waiting or wont even sorry for it, had to call hotels.com to have them check me in, and they still took for ever. After I finally got my room key, there were girls that had to be prostitues staying in this place. The room stank like cigarretes, I almost threw up because the smell was soo bad. Then the furniture was very old, and very abused, the bed rest had phone numbers and the names of people carved in the wood, the carpet was just plain disgusting. The sheets were stained with something red, very very disgusing. The toilet paper dispenser was broken, and the shower curtain had fungus. The ceiling of the shower had something that looked like mold. Inside the room was a big bug and there were a ton of flies. Many strip clubs near by.
3 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Adrian
Carpet was dirty, old and torned. No hot/ warm water at night. Toilet was shaken when sitting down. No clothes' hangers and tower-bar was broken. It was a very very disappointment!!
3 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"very bad state, Needs renovation."
I had to check out the same day I checked in because the condition of this hotel is too bad.
1 night business trip May 19, 2014
"Affordable hotel"
Reservation were easy no hassles. Its near restaurants and Dallas nightlife very nice location but the room was uncomfortable had a mildew smell. The mattress was uncomfortable but maybe you get what you pay for
Other trip May 11, 2014
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2014
"Gross!"
Upon arriving greatest by staff nicely. Could tell that it was old and rundown. The room was equipped with OLD furniture and on clothes hangar. Trash was all around outside and the general up keep was extremely poor!!! Never stay here again!! Never! You get what you pay for!!
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
traveler
"A Little Scary"
Room was clean and nice, no odors, Bathroom was re-modeled and nice, beds were comfortable. Are around the Facitlity is a little scary, Ice make didn't work. Found this in my expedia ap, and there are nicer places around for the same money.
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
vonny
"You get what you pay for."
Nothing was modern about the hotel, the beds were rock solid, TV reception wasn't the best but for 38 bucks a night you really get what you pay for. If its in your budget to afford something a little more expensive and closer to downtown, go for it but this hotel isn't your typical vacation stay, this is more emergency back up plan than anything. At least they have free Wi-Fi that's always a plus in my book.
4 night trip Dec 19, 2013
"worse motel ever"
In the ghetto, terrible rooms, dont stay here!
1 night business trip Nov 29, 2013
ryan
"OK, went to local convention."
This location worked for us because driving to Airport for convention. Was easy to find with mapquest directions from Tennessee. Some TLC needed in our room, shower soap dish, microwave, toilet paper holder, door knob in bathroom, for being non-smoking room there many burned places in room + drapes. Ice machine worked and unusual place for laundry.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
Mike & Lila
"Not the best"
I was looking for a cheap hotel but wish I would have paid a little more. It is right in the middle of a strip club and ammo store pretty sketchy hotel
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Landon
"Royal Disaster"
The room smelled like smoke. Everything seemed to be broke. From the TV to the door chain, to the shower, the fridge....... People fighting, fire trucks at 2 in the morning.....
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Very plain boring hotel. Not even a picture on the wall. Was good to just sleep and leave early in the morning. Bed was comfortable. Mexican restaurant in the parking lot was pretty loud and scary group of men sitting at picnic table outside of our room drinking
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Not maintained, not the room we booked!"
One big disappointment. We reserved a room with two queen beds (for 5 people) but received a room with with two fulls or doubles. The mattresses were worn, linens had holes and stains and nothing was maintained. Not recommended, rather spend the night in the car!
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
"HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!"
To begin with, I didn't expect a five star hotel for what I paid. That said, this place is more suited for pay by the hour. I asked (and was told it was) for a NON smoking room. However, you could immediately smell the overwhelming odor of stale smoke in the room. The sheets smelled clean, but had numerous stains that worried me. The comforters hadn't been cleaned for some time, as hairs and other unidentifiable debris was located on the underside. The bathroom door had a large broken dent in it where you can tell someone had punched it. The neighborhood was located near numerous bars, stripclubs and liquor stores. I highly recommend this for anyone who deals in shady business practices, as there already seems to be a well established base in the area. Otherwise, DO NOT stay here!
1 night trip Jul 9, 2013
Perry
"needs a bulldozer"
I am thinking the owners need to implode this property and rebuild something suitable. The smell, the dirty carpet , the broken door handle, the faulty lights, the dirty toilets with orange ring around it . This is by far the worst place ever stayed in. Please send an inspector to check the building codes, and the air conditioner was also very dirty, I had to wash all my clothes because of the stench of the place.
3 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Not Happy Traveller
"Rude Service"
Very uncleanly and the hospitality was poor.
1 night business trip May 28, 2013
"First day of my trip started like this"
Run down & dirty. Unless your desparate, avoid it.
Other trip May 24, 2013
neoncacher
Room was ok , needs to be updated,,,,,,also ,, the hotel had spray bug spray in Room ,, was able to burn incense to make it smell better
2 night trip May 17, 2013
royal in
For a place to crash it was comfortable. It was the most affordable place including nearby hostels. For the price it was worth it.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2013
Destiny
"Clean"
Staff was very helpful during stressful times room was very clean and comfortable for the price
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"good room for the price"
The rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. It was perfectly located for all of the things we wanted to get to. They kept the grounds clean as well. The rooms could have used some repairs and our TV was not very good. Not a lot of channels to choose from but for the price I can not complain at all. I would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"do not use!"
I paid for a room with two queen beds and they gave me a room with two full size beds. The hairdryer was broke. The man in the office was not friendly.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
"A Hidden Treasure"
Room was very clean, Staff was also very friendly! Would stay again.
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2013
WR
"It's a place to stay"
The close location near the airport is nice. However, the neighborhood it is in is not the greatest. There are are many massage parlors, strip clubs, and liquor stores nearby. The room itself was fairly clean. The price is right is you're looking for a reasonable location and just a place to sleep...there are no frills here.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2013
"paul royal inn nw"
Enjoyed it very much
1 night trip Mar 21, 2013
paul
"Worst hotel ever"
When we got to our room the bed wasnt made,room had been used and was filthy. Managers were rude. In bad ghetto hooker area.
Other trip Feb 2, 2013
Sy
"welcome to industrial/ strip club village!"
I really think the people that own this place are trying, rooms were OK, but the surrounding area is like the tenderloin, "gentleman's" clubs everywhere, but if you drive about 1/2 mile towards the interstate, you can find some decent restaurants... sandy
1 night business trip Jan 1, 2013
No frills but a good value for the money. The man behind the desk was very friendly. Convenient to the airport.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
"You get what you pay for"
I had extremely low expectations so it was better than I thought it would be but still just adequate for the bare necessities. On par with the price.
Other trip Oct 20, 2012
"Convenient location"
I enjoyed my night at the hotel
1 night trip Sep 16, 2012
Zu

"Good Location"
The Royal Inn was adequate for the Price. It was comfortable but a little run down. Towels were wore and thin and no bath mats. One could slip in the shower.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Ross
"Bad location"
Engineer on vacation and more not clean no services what so ever
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
moe
"Not what I was expecting"
I was disappointed with this hotel. It wasn't what I was expecting. Room's do not look nice and most the power sockets inside the rooms do not work. Even though I checked in for four nights I only stayed for one. I decided to get a better hotel downtown.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013

"Bueno"
Es falso lo que dicen de estar rodeado de prostibulos. Para descansar es un lugar perfecto, el aseo es excelente y la paz igual. LO RECOMIENDO! DE ACUERDO ALPRECIO.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2013
Carlos y Johanna
CO
"Dirty Motel"
It was a dirty Motel. Stinky room, dirty towles, found old tissues on the aircondition and under the bed. Also bathroom was dirty.
2 night business trip Mar 31, 2013
booked by hotels,com
DE
"Worst case!!!!"
I must say that I have seen a lot of hotels around the world, for a tour like this I prefer to book low-budget hotels and I know that it can not expect miracles. However, what I have found in this "hotel" is unique. First: Hotel? The name is deceptive, in fact the rooms are not rented to tourists, there we four (2 couples) were the only tourists. Rather live here locals, usually a couple per room, who know each other all together and celebrate accordingly parties outside the rooms. Unless this would be peaceful, that would be no problem. However one of them ticked each hour out (even at night) regularly from someone around and screamed loudly. Sleeping was impossible. The "residents" are all pretty dubious characters who greet not almost certainly take pleasure in drugs and are present throughout the day. When we arrived by car from the supermarket once was one at our car and bummed us for a beer. Even at nighttime parking attempts of the residents of about 2:30 to 3:00 could be determined, which after half an hour then was despite significant alcohol level of parkers yet completed successfully. I am 30 years old, male and have rarely afraid of anything - here I was scared! The most terrible hotel in which I've ever been!
Other trip Oct 22, 2012