All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
2030 W Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX, 75220, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9

Olav

TripAdvisor reviews for Royal Inn Dallas NW

"Worst Hotel Ever"
03/13/15 roaddog6512
If you like drugs and hookers this is the hotel for you. This has to be the worst hotel I have ever been to. The people running the hotel said there is nothing going on but i watched three drug deals go down within the first 15 mins being there. I found a better hotel to stay at that night.
""The worst hotel ive ever stayed at in my life""
10/23/14 robertpcast
Wow people this hotel suck's, me and my fiance move from vegas and was on a budget so we thought its a good deal $35 @ night cant beat it, we got their to check in at 4:30 pm check in to the room, 5 min after that I had people coming up to me wanting to sell me drugs,walk in and started looking around and saw splattered blood on the walls, come to find out 2 people wher murder in our room, we called the front desk to move rooms and the manager or watever he thinks he is told us if we didn't like it to get the #!&$ out then he kept calling my room harassing me cuz I called the place wher I book the room from, calling dog and what did I think I can just stay for free, look buddy its not my fault ur place is a &!#$ hole and then he got mad cuz he had to refund me the 4 night's and that I was a piece of crap, I had respect for the guy because I thought he was older but come to find out he is just a punk kid, we stayed their for 2 hours and left I couldn't deal with it, then to put the icing on the cake wen the cab came to pick us up this low life druggie began saying stuff to my fiance like y are u calling a cab and what was her problem and then started telling the taxi cab off, that place is disgusting and the manager needs to watch how he talks to people cuz 1 day somebody isn't going to be as nice as I was and they will put him in his place.
"This place is dangerous!"
07/09/14 Rain Y Anchorage, Alaska
First experience i had here was some guy yelling from across the parking lot asking if i needed help. I only had a small bag so i told him no. He came over anyway, but just to look inside my car. The room stank of smoke and animal urine. Ancient tv's. A guy claimung that he was "joking" said something about a gun and not to call the cops. Couldnt stay. After leaving i saw the place in the news, two people had been shot, one killed. Stay away! Your life may depend on it.
"Cheaply priced motel for your very basic needs"
06/25/14 GothicblueCJ San Antonio, Texas
A friend & I spent 1 night here as we were going to visit some friends in the area. When we got there after 6pm, the parking lot was close to capacity already. There were a few men coming and going throughout the place. Check-in was smooth but the attendant could have been a little bit more friendly. We got a room w/ 2 double beds on the 1st floor and we paid about $50 for it. So that should give you an idea of the price range for the motel. Once inside, the room was very basic with no frills. My friend has stayed here before and she did warn me that the towels are pretty thin. So I brought my own. If you don't mind thin towels, then you'll be ok. If you like plush towels, then may I suggest that you bring your own. The room also had a large tv set, mini fridge, & microwave. The bed was comfy. The only issues were: the toilet had no lid; the slot where the toilet paper is usually placed seemed broken-so the roll was placed on the top of the toilet tank; there was only 1 the hand towel & that had 2 weird black tar like stains on it; there were small holes on the bed sheets-in my bed there were 2 on the fitted sheet and 1 on the flat sheet. My friend and I don't usually get bothered by stuff like this-so we could live w/the issues since we were only staying there for the night. The motel is located near the highway(I'm sorry I forgot which 1) and is also near some strips joints. It's also close or in the Little Mexico area. There are small eateries near the place-some local places but also McDonald's, IHOP, and Waffle House. This motel is good for your very basic needs-if you need a bed, a place to stash your luggage, & a place to freshen up, this motel is good for that.
"DISPICABLE HOTEL! DO NOT STAY HERE!"
10/03/13 msurdyk33385
I wish I could rate this terrible hotel less then a 1! DO NOT STAY HERE! The facility is filthy and run down and the staff are even more disgusting! On my wedding night I had booked a jacousi suite and my parents booked a double queen room for themselves and my brothers. We arrived to a crazy drunk RUDE man yelling that my parents could only have a double room with full beds. (Obviously full beds for 4 people would not be big enough) He screamed that since they booked for 2 people they reserved them a 2 full bed room. When Though they PAID FOR A QUEEN BED ROOM they only had a double full bed room. But the interesting piece of information was that the number of quests didn't raise or lower the price. This ridiculous man just decided that they would only get a double full bed. He also refused to refund anyone. Since it was all of us staying or none. What a HORRIBLE double full bed. He also refused to refund anyone. Since it was all of us staying or none. What a HORRIBLE experience!
"Basic...no problems encountered"
01/12/13 alicia_brown19770
place fine for putting your head down for the night. Easy checkin. Booked through booking.com didnt have any problems. Had a microwave. .free wifi and tv in room. Towels were clean but worn. So wasnt keen on using them. room was dirt cheap so cant expect a palace. However fine for one night.
"Dallas Trip"
02/17/12 JOMGGO Upland, California
It is definitely a hotel that makes me think of hookers. Sure it is close to Dallas Love Field airport but that is about the only good thing. It is on a street where everyother building was a strip club. Would rather have paid more money for somplace better, but did not know the city.