All hotels in Karon, Thailand
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10 Patak Rd, Soi 16, Karon, Phuket, 83100, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"you get what you pay for"
for the price, not a bad option. They have a problem with critters in the HVAC, both my friend and I kept the bathroom door closed and light on to avoid being bitten! large room, cooled adequate, not bad for the price.
4 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2014
"Manohra magnificent!!"
Awesome hotel, inexpensive with amazing food! Staff are very friendly.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"Nice, affordable hotel with amazing food"
The hotel cost only 20$/night. I was given a big, clean room. There was a nice sized pool which was open 24hrs. Food was amazing! I will definitely be back.
Other trip May 1, 2014
"Group trip"
Everything was good for our group and no one had any complaints about anything. Staff went out of their way to please us.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
jed
"First Phuket Visit"
After only a little research we settled on staying at Karon beach. It being our first it me in Phuket I was surprised at the crowds. I thought Patong was the crowded beach, Karon seemed crowded to me. The hotel itself was fine, I feel it was a little overpriced for what you get. The balconies are a joke. The breakfast was good, and renting a scooter was nice. The hotel is about a twenty minute walk from the beach, too far when it's hot.
1 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2014
Andrea
"Exceeded Expectations"
I was very happy with this hotel. My room had a computer with an internet connection, so I did not need to bring my laptop. Everything was clean and very comfortable. A beach shuttle was available at 10 AM once daily. The beach was about a 15 minute walk straight down a main road. The tub and shower were clean and worked well. The hotel will contact a taxi driver at a fair rate upon request and can even arrange a full day driver. The breakfast was good, and there was room service and a bar available. The pool was nice, but I didn't swim there. I sat out there at night and got a drink at the pool bar.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
Jo
This is a great place to stay-don't worry that you're not on the beach-it's easy and inexpensive to rent a scooter from the property and get to Karon and Kata beaches. The staff is very friendly and helpful-the pool is open all night and the on-site restaurant is good. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
3 night romance trip Dec 29, 2013
Jowdy
"good breakfast"
The Manohra Cozy Resort is a very nice hotel. It is located perfectly on a quiet hillside. All of Phuket is in reach. The staff is friendly and the breakfast is very good. It isn't perfect, but we will stay there again if we return to Phuket.
6 night romance trip Nov 10, 2013
"Manohra Cozy is a wonderful find"
It is situated after a bend in the road up the hill in Karon and is a nice quite find. It is a few kilometers/miles away from the hustle and bustle glits of Patong which is nice. They have their own restaurant/bar on site and scooter rental($8 US/day), now that is convenient. I would recommend this place to everyone.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
TravelerJoe
"Calm and quiet"
The hotel is very nice and convenient, the pool is not big, but has a large territory around to relax and a place for kids. Sunbeds are really good - no cheap plastic stuff. Ideal place for people who want just a calm relaxation. Bathrooms are very strange - you can see all those unnessessary steps on pictures, but big. Rooms and beds are also big and spacy. I had a small lizard as a neighbor :) Terrace is nice! The location is no good for those who want to go shopping and dining and is very active. It takes about 20 minutes to walk (to the right) to the Karon beach (at Karon circle point), 10 minutes (to the right) to Temple. Though there are some good authentic restaurants near by and a big Da Mario (but usually people do not flight to Thai to eat strange and expensive pasta&pizza). The place itself is very quiet and calm - hotel has jungles at the side and Thai cottages around.
Other trip Nov 22, 2012
far from beach and shopping area, need to rent a moto. nice swimming pool
Other trip Aug 19, 2012
"Wonderful hotel with beautiful grounds, pool!"
Excellent little hotel with beautiful surroundings away from the beach but easy access. Excellent restaurant and menu with reasonable prices.
Other trip May 31, 2012

"Lovely"
Lovely stay staff were great .
8 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Katherine
"Terrible Management. Staff was helpful though."
The hotel did not have any working Wifi for days. They had a problem with the water flow so we were out of water for a whole day. Having an infant with us, it's not easy to manage without water supply. I asked to be able to check out, but the deal we got was to pack up our things and leave the room within 5min and without refund for that day. So even though I'm paying for the room that day, I was not allowed to stay there over night and check out in the morning. Evening time, we had to pack up all our stuff and check out immediately, find a new hotel and pay that hotel for the same day as well. Again, doing this with a baby is a mess. The working staff was nice, but the management was just crazy. Did not consider our situation at all and we had to pay for checking out when they were the ones that had the whole hotel without water supply. Besides the terrible experience we had, I can not say it's a hotel suited for families. Nothing of interest close by and no families staying there. More suited for friends or couples perhaps.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Far from the beach, not for family but lovely staf"
We chose this hotel because of excellent reviews. However, we didn't realise how far away this hotel is from the beach and the centre of Karon Beach since you need to walk 15 min or take a taxi. With our 2 year old that was quite inconvenient so wouldn't recommend this for families with small children. Our room was nice and spacious and staff was really friendly and loved kids. Restaurant didn't serve any Thai food which was a minus but breakfast was ok and hotel offers good value for money.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
ms
"Good hotel with not so good location"
Good hotel but far from Karon Centre and beach. However they do have free shuttle to beach @10a.m. Friendly staff but in-house rates of stuffs are high. Book cabs, buy water, drinks, etc. from outside.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
SAMIM
"a good hotel"
I stayed for 3 nights in January 2015. Over all a good experience. Location is perfect. Its worth choosing this hotel. Staff is helpful.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
SG
"nice clean resort"
very nice hotel but abit out the way agood ten minute walk to the beach and down town not a resort but small clean hotel
4 night romance trip Dec 9, 2014
Kent
"Very comfortable stay"
We had a luxurious stay at the hotel. The food was a little expensive but the pool was good and relaxing. The staff was caring and very friendly. I'd love to come back here again.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Deepa
"Very nice hotel friendly staff"
We really enjoyed our stay here. The hotel is very nice inside and out. The room was very nicely decorated and was very big. Bed was comfy and aircon was great. Bathroom was massive and we actually had a bath in it...rare for Thailand! Nice pool in the place too with loads of sun loungers. Hotel staff were really friendly and helpful. The only downside I can mention is It is a 20 minute walk into Karon centre from the hotel and 30 minutes walk to Karon beach which is not that bad but i feel like i should mention it, especially if people have kids or are not that mobile. We hired a scooter from the hotel at a good price and was really easy to get in and out of Karon and Patong. I would recommend you to do the same as all you need to hire is to pass over your passport as deposit. The roads are ok and just go slow and you will be fine. Patong area is close by, about 20 minute drive, it is lively and has good markets and loads of bars and restaurants, you can take a taxi but trips can mount up in cost as the taxi men like to make up prices to tourists, so be prepared to negotiate. On the whole a great little hotel on a budget, perfect for couples.
5 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Karon Village"
This was our first ever visit to Thailand and we were overwhelmingly impressed. Upon arrival we were notified that we had been upgraded to a superior and that breakfast was included - awesome way to start a vacation. The staff were not intrusive but were quick to help in any way that they could - especially for recommendations for planning outings. Our whole experience was totally positive and I would definitely stay here again if, and when, I go back to Phuket.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"very nice and quiet hotel close enough to all"
very enjoyable and relaxing. Every member of the staff went out of their way to please. My only complaint is that the mattresses were a bit hard but that doesn't take away from the overall experience
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Fred
"First stay at Karon, Phuket"
Lovely resort on the outskirts of Karon, in a quiet location and a great outlook. Our room was very spacious, clean and modern. We had a private balcony overlooking a natural hilly jungle. The main part of Karon is not close by so transport is needed to get anywhere, but this is offset by the quiet location. The pool area looked so inviting and relaxing. The resort is in a hilly location with steps to get to the rooms.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Jacqui
"Nice hotel and great location"
It was a such a nice experience and the staff were amazing, they helped us in every way they can in order to make our stay more comfortable. They helped us in getting best deals for the tours. Breakfast was ok, but could have been better if it contained halal food like chicken ham and chicken sausages instead of pork. But overall it was a great stay at this hotel and I would definetly stay there if I ever go to Phuket again &#x1f600;.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Siwa
MY
Very clean, great staff, good location, we recommend that you hire a mode for 250 bhat a day and travel around like that :)
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Nice hotel near town"
A big room and good swimming pool. You can walk to town.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
MY
"Great experience"
Hi It was my 3rd great stay in Thailand. I recommend this hotel to anyone. Some 5* hotes in Europe aren't even close to the 3* Manohra Cozy Resort in Karon. Friendly staff, good size rooms with free wi-fi, PC in my room, flat screen TV, comfortable king size bed, huge bathroom what else you need?
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Kam
"Nice hotel, walking distance to the beach"
We had a very pleasant stay here, the staff were very friendly and helped organize our day trips and activities that we had interest in doing. The rooms were kept clean and maintained everyday and there was assistance when needed, overall a very relaxing stay and will definitely return here in the future.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"Modest hotel with great price"
Ref. very cheap price 120€/week, one should not expect too much. Hotel was ok, and there is everything you need, but the style and spirit cannot be compared with nice thai hotels. With better management it could be easily upgrated, now (basicly nice) pool area is just a boring pool area with three shades for chairs and big hot terrace. And there is basicly ok breakfast, but no variety and food stays on the table without coolers. Looks like owners are satisfied with current style. With given price, it is anyway good choise for those who just need a place to stay and dont rate hotel with its breakfast, pool, restaurant and authentic nice tropic/thai atmosphere. They have cheap scooters to rent (4€/day) which makes it easier to those who keep it as base to go around. But if looking for nice hotel experience and prefer to have everything nearby, maybe not best choise as the location is a bit remote and hotel itself does not offer anything special.
6 night romance trip Apr 17, 2014
"Comfortable, peaceful hotel"
I spent 7 nights in the hotel with my sister and cousin. I loved my stay here. Lovely, quiet, very clean hotel with nice breakfast and amazing view. The pool is brilliant! The receptionists were very helpful. The lady who run the kitchen at breakfast was also very kind. Only the europian looking managers/ owners were unfriendly. Never sad hello to us. Only one disadvantage. It's not close to the centre. We most evenings had a tuktuk ride. Cost 200 baht.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Agnes
"Nice hotel with huge rooms"
We had a great stay here and the staff were really nice. We didn't get there until late as our plane was delayed, but there was still a member of staff waiting who came and helped with our luggage. Our first impression was that the room was huge and that means a massive bathroom too. The first night, we only had a sheet on our bed to sleep under, but my girlfriend wanted another blanket, which they provided for us when we asked. The room was lovely and clean everyday when we got back each day. The staff were always helpful and provided us with everything we asked for. The food was really good too. I had lots of fruit every morning and they put more out as soon as any of the plates ran out.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"good choice"
I liked this hotel. the pool is great, the room is clean. the service is really good, they are very friendly and do everything for you. The only negative experience was that when I was leaving they charged me for a water and banana shake, which I did not have. I do not think it was on purpose (surely, you would pick something more expensive if you want extra income), yet it was a bit of a disappointment. I would recommend it with confidence.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Good service/pool but hotel is a little rundown"
I was a little disappointed with the condition of the hotel. It felt like some renovations had been done recently, but overall, the place felt pretty dated, which the pictures on hotels.com did not really highlight. The location is just ok, a 20 minute walk to the beach, but there is nice trees/nature on one side of the hotel. The pool is probably the best feature and was a nice place to hang out at. Also, the staff and breakfast were also good aspects. They provide scooter rentals for about US $7.50 a day, which was really nice and useful and easy to get set up. There was noisy construction going on right next to the hotel and the patio areas looked nice in the pictures but turned out to not really be an area you would want to hang out at. Overall, pretty pricey stay for a place that felt just mediocre.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2014
michael
"Really nice place."
Really nice Hotel. Good staff. Great Location. Nice Brekky. Thanks Guys.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
Loz and Shanty
"Really nice place."
Really nice Hotel. Good staff. Great Location. Nice Brekky. Thanks Guys.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
Loz and Shanty
"loved it"
We stayed for for 4 nights in the Manhora before we booked into a 5* spa resort to go to a wedding. After our stay in the posh 5* we both agreed our stay in the manhora was by far the better of the two. The Italian guys that owned the hotel were really helpful and couldn't do enough for us. We loved the area which was within walking distance to the town and beautiful beach at karon. Beds were great and the room was really clean. I would definitely recommend staying at this place. Oh yea, and the pool was beautiful. Book it!
4 night trip Feb 24, 2014
John E
"best value in phuket"
I should not say this not to have an issue to book this place in the future but it was really top value for money. Nice 24h roof pool, big rooms, fast wifi. Run by Italians and you can feel difference.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Martin
"Not a place to stay"
Far away from any beach (Katah, Karan & Patong), no local conveyance available, no life (even nightlife), rooms are no value for money. Overall this is not a place to stay.
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
Rayees
"Great value for money"
Nice, comfy, polite staff. Nice pool. However planning tours from the hotel desk may be easier but a bit costly.
4 night romance trip Jan 31, 2014
SMZ
IN
"Almost good"
All good but the mattress was terrible you can feel the springs no good for sleep
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
leo
"Excellent Stay"
We had really enjoyable stay here for 9 nights. Don't be put off by the ground floor entrance which is nothing like the rest of the hotel (reception is on the first floor). The hotel is clean and the place is well maintained. We had a fantastic breakfast each morning and the pool area is great. The only downside we had was that the shower is very low, if you are slightly tall then you will have to hold the shower head which although isn't that big a deal it is slightly annoying. Overall I would highly recommend the Manohra Cozy resort and wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
9 night romance trip Jan 25, 2014
"Helpful staff, hillside hotel"
Staff was very helpful. Great pool with part for the children. Location is not so good because its not close to beach, too long walk with children. Hotel shuttle bus takes you to the beach only 10.00. WIFI was not working in the room. Breakfast was same every day.
2 night family trip Jan 19, 2014
Marge
"ok"
its an average hotel that feels like a guest house. its clean and all ameneties are there. pool was nice. our bathroom in standard room was pretty old fashioned.You get what you pay for - so its fine.
4 night family trip Jan 14, 2014
Yahav Family
IL
"Not great"
Was not a rateing of a 4 star hotel was very basic. Over all was pretty dirty pool was horrible to swim in. Wouldnt stay here again was too far away from everything is well.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
"Traveller Friendly"
Very traveller and tourist friendly hotel. Since we were only passing through Phuket on the way to Koh Lanta, we only stayed there for 1 night but we had an enjoyable stay. Hotel was understanding of the need to change our double room to a room with twin beds since we were cousins traveling together. Our room was relatively standard and a large buffet breakfast included in rate. Nice outdoor pool on large patio with great views. Resort is a 10-15 minute walk to Karin beach so it a bit of a hike to the beach but it was pleasant to wake up in a quiet, remote environment in what felt like the jungle. Dinner at the restaurant was tasty but generous portions and spicy Thai dishes might have been the cause of my cousins sickness the following day. I found the food and cocktails to be delicious but I'm not certain he would agree with me. The restaurant also offers numerous Italian dishes so there might be some safer choices for everyone.
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2013
"Very nice hotel, friendly staff."
We stayed at the hotel for 2 nights, our room was spacious and very clean. If we needed anything the staff were quick to assist us. The pool is nice and clean. Overall a good experience. The only downfall is the location but if you're willing to walk or take a scooter it isn't a big deal. 15 minutes to the beach or a 3 minute scooter ride.
Other trip Dec 11, 2013
Kyle
"Great Service, Off the beaten path"
Recently returned from 3 nights at the Manohra Cozy resort. Booked the hotel based on reviews not knowing much about Phuket or the surrounding area. We were pleasantly surprised by the great service and friendliness of the hotel staff. Everyone was very welcoming. Whenever we needed taxis or car service the hotel staff was able to accommodate and connected us with very friendly drivers. For those wanting to stay a stone's throw from the beach, this is not the resort for you, however, we enjoyed the fact that the resort was off the main drag and was a bit quieter. The surrounding hills were beautiful. The poolside restaurant was delicious (the bruchetta was better than what I tried in italy) and again the service was great. The room was nice (the bed was firmer than what my western body prefers, and didn't have a top bedspread, only a sheet so I got a bit cold at night.) Overall our stay was enjoyable.
3 night trip with friends Nov 19, 2013
"£30 pounds does not get you as much as it used to"
To be honest I did not enjoy staying here, it depends what your standards are however the place just looked grubby, it needed painted and the rooms backed onto a construction site. It was up a dirt road and not near to the beach at all. The one aspect was the Italian manager who was actually quite sweet and was really trying but didn't have much to work with.
Response by Manohra Cozy Resort
Dear Guest. thanks for your review, please not that our hotel has been rennovated, all the rooms and building have been painted thanks best regards Manohra Cozy Resort
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2013
"Nice small friendly hotel"
Hotel was very nice, staff were all friendly and helpfully everything was very clean and the location was excellent.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"So Friendly!"
The atmosphere and staff were wonderful. the room was beautiful. the pool was very nice and the bar prices were reasonable. The beds were big, but they were rock hard. Overall though I would go again. I hope they get pads for their beds.
3 night family trip Nov 6, 2013