All hotels in Arlington, Virginia, United States of America
2850 S Potomac Ave, Arlington, VA, 22202, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Not bad, but could be better."
Parking was 27 and was a joke. No spaces. Every thing roped off.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Best Hotel Stay Ever"
Could have not asked for a better hotel. They have 2 shuttle 1 that runs to the Reagan airport and the other runs to the Crystal City Metro stop and the run every 20 minutes! The hotel is nice and clean.(sofa beds may need an upgrade) lifeguard on staff at the pool at all times AMAZING. Breakfast was good, but the staff was the best. I would definitely recommend this hotel to first timers traveling to D.C. area. There is food options within walking distances. I didn't not take or rent a car but Uber to get to the national mall was CHEAP. Thanks for an amazing stay.
4 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Erika
"Good for Extended Stays"
I stayed for two weeks and was pleased with the stay. The room was clean and comfortable. My room was near the elevators and was a bit noisy but not enough to make me want to change rooms. I was a bit irritated to get back to the room in the evenings and finding the dishwasher still running. That meant the room service was pretty late in the day. There are not many restaurants close by the hotel but there are quite a few within walking distance. The buffet breakfast was very good and the service staff very friendly and helpful. If I have to work in the area again I will stay here.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
Ric
"Very Nice Hotel"
Very nice hotel, very clean, breakfast was amazing. You can avoid the parking fee if you are able to find parking along side the road, spaces are limited however. I would stay here again for sure.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Location is excellent for proximity to D.C."
Great Hotel with a nice hot and/or cold breakfast. I needed to be close to Washington, D.C.. without the costly hotel prices. The hotel staff was friendly and very accomodating. I will stay here again when I return to the area.
Other trip May 30, 2015
Angela
"Awesome hotel"
Hotel was very nice and the staff was friendly and helpful!
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
It was a wonderful stay at the hotel and I will definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip May 26, 2015
We arrived earlier and the staff was able to accommodate an early check-in which was much appreciated. The breakfast in the morning is suitable. Overall, the staff and the room layout is what has us coming back to this hotel each time we are in the Crystal City area.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Close to DC, but not too close"
Great experience in and our of the room. Staff was great as well as the amenities.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Dom
Friendly staff Convienent shuttle to the metro Free breakfast On site parking Spacious room with nice kitchen area full size fridge microwave
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Great place!"
We missed our flight due to the airport shutting down, and needed a place to stay overnight. This was amazing, and we could have comfortably stayed several more nights! Our room had a small kitchen, sitting area, comfortable queen bed, and a really nice bathroom. The front desk people were super nice and helpful, even after a long day of work.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Grace
"Graduation trip"
We stayed for four days for our son's/grandson's graduation. I picked the room based on the fact it would allow 4 people to stay (in our case 2 couples). The room was a "studio suite" and a little too cozy for 2 couples. It would work very well for a family, however. There is a shuttle to/from the airport and to/from the metro, which were both very convenient. The continental breakfast was very good, every day. The staff was very helpful and friendly. One small complaint was the housekeeping staff didn't empty the kitchen trash bag, and left us with only enough towels for 3 people. Even so, I recommend with out hesitation.
3 night romance trip May 14, 2015
paula
Room was very nice, the staff who assisted me could not have been more helpful. She went out of her way to help me with all my questions. The only thing I did not like was the distance to get to the downtown area.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Stephen
"Great hotel in Crystal City"
One of the best hotels I have experienced in this area. The studio rooms are great. The only downside is the hotel's location, a bit off from restaurants and other places, but they do have a reliable shuttle service.
13 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
Jesus
"Very nice hotel for those visiting Washington DC"
It was our first visit to the area. We came to visit Washington DC and the surrounding area. The hotel was very close to the airport, Metro station and several nice places to eat. The breakfast was more than continental, complete with eggs, bacon, waffles and fresh fruit. It was a very nice way to start the day of sightseeing. The shuttle to the metro station was quite handy and free (although we tipped every time we rode). Staff was very friendly and helpful, although not well educated on tips for getting into the crowded attractions, like the Holocaust museum. What they didn't know they were willing to look it up on the website for us. All in all we were very pleased with the service and accommodations of this hotel.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Pat and Bob
"Great rooms, shuttle service and food!"
Great rooms, service, food - the breakfast was phenomenal! The shuttle service to shops and metro, along with to the airport, made it very convenient to get around. Everything about our stay was great.
3 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Trudy
"First trip to Washington, DC."
Chose this hotel because it was a part of the Marriott chain and also because it was advertised as 'CAPITAL VIEW'. This hotel had NO VIEW of the Capital and when we asked the front desk they laughed and said that maybe three rooms on one of the top floors had a glimpse of the Capital thru the trees. Seriously, does this justify a CAPITAL VIEW promo! I THINK NOT!!! Very deceiving and I was very disappointed.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Margie
"Close to airport, Crystal City,and bike path to DC"
Only stayed one night, but would be easy to stay longer. Really does have a full kitchen, and within walking distance to a Harris Teeters. Quiet rooms. Shuttle to Crystal City and airport. We used this as a base to ride bikes into DC, and felt safe leaving bikes locked on rack on car in their secure underground garage.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Kate
Free airport shuttle, very good studio room facilities. The staff was nice and efficient.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Weekend stay"
Quiet. Comfortable bed. Good free wifi. Front desk staff was very responsive. The breakfast was good and seemed to have something for everyone. I didn't care for the coffee at breakfast, but that's my problem. Convenient airport shuttle to National. There's also a shuttle to take you around to the local restaurants, shopping, and Metro stops, but we found it quicker just to walk.
4 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Exceeded my expectations"
The price was excellent and the room, the area and the staff exceeded my expectations.
Other trip May 4, 2015
We flew into DC for a weekend and found this to be a wonderful place to stay. It was great to be so close to the attractions. Only 2 blocks to the Metro. Also included breakfast.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Great stay!!"
I brought my children for a weekend vacation to Washington DC. I found this hotel at a great rate in a great location. They have service to the airport and the metro. The desk clerks were friendly and helpful. The room was well laid out and we were very satisfied! I will definitely stay there again, next time I'm in town!!
3 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
amanda
"Great hotel, great staff"
Loved our stay here! This is the second year that we went to DC for the cherry blossom festival & we stayed at the Residence Inn both years, we'll be back next year for sure. The hotel staff is so helpful & so nice! They really go above & beyond to make sure you have a great time. The breakfast in the morning is a nice variety, eggs, potatoes, biscuits & sausage gravy, sausage, cereal, all delicious. The hotel is in a nice, quiet area & the hotel itself is very clean & new. A great amenity is that the hotel has a shuttle that will take you to the metro station, which is also close to a lot of great restaurants & shopping. The front desk staff is fantastic! I wish I could remember their names. The pantry they have only had chocolate milk & we really wanted white milk to have with our Georgetown cupcakes, called the front desk asking if they had any from breakfast I could buy or from room service, they told me they'd look & call me back. A few min later I got a call that they found some, just come pick it up ..when I got down there they had 2 little individual, sealed milks for us, I tried to pay, but they said no, it was on them! I cant say enough good things about this hotel & their staff, awesome job guys!!! Thank you for such an enjoyable weekend.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Lindsey
"Great place"
The only reason I didn't give the neighborhood a top rating was there isn't much that is very close to walk to. Shuttle is a great feature though. Would have no problems staying again or recommending.
2 night trip Apr 16, 2015
"Awesome Hotel"
I stayed there for 3 days. The staff was friendly and helpful, especially with providing information/maps on public transportation. Hotel provides complementary shuttle service to and from the Ronald Reagan Airport, as well as to the Metro station in Crystal City. The complementary breakfast is much more than just a typical continental breakfast. Hotel also provides free wireless in all rooms and everywhere else in the hotel. I forgot my notebook at the hotel, and called 3 days later to find out if they had it. They called me back within 10 minutes reporting that they found it, and were sending it to me via FedEx. Another 15 minutes later, I received an email with the shipping information. I am extremely impressed with the service. I have absolutely no complaints. Would definitely stay there again, and highly recommend it to everyone. Many thanks to the staff, especially Mr. Gardner, who assisted me with the lost notebook.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Lydia
"Wonderful choice"
It was my first trip to DC, to explore and see all the attractions. This hotel was a perfect choice for me. Seriously, perfect. Room was very quiet, even being near the airport. The frequent shuttle service to the Metro rail station was so handy; I was car-less for the week. The in-room kitchnette and nearby quality grocery was a perfect complement. The provided breakfasts were outstanding; nice dining room to relax wtih WSJ. Very clean room, attentive housekeeping, and a quality bed. I appreciated the well-equipped workout facility and laundry. For me, a very fine value compared to the overpriced hotels in DC. This would be my base-camp for any return trip. Great experience!
6 night trip Apr 12, 2015
Darrel
"A Great - Restful Place!"
It was awesome. I think that it was expensive. More than I normally pay. But my usual hotel was booked solid because of the Cherry Blossom festivities. But with all that said. The location, convenience, helpful front desk staff, wonderful room, comfortable bed, awesome amenities I might have to stay here again and simply go ahhhhhhhhh for the great rest that I got once I got to my room.
Response by Residence Inn Arlington Capital View
Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Residence Inn Arlington Capital View. It's always wonderful to meet new guests and welcome them into our family . The Cherry Blossom festivities certainly keep the DC area hopping for a few weeks, but we wouldn't trade the hustle and bustle for anything! Come on back and stay with us during the summer months and take advantage of all the wonderful things to see and do in the local area. We've got a lot of possibilities to share with you.
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
Janice
"Would stat there again"
Very nice stay. Hotel shuttle got us to the Crystal City metro station each day, then subway to almost anywhere. Shuttle to/from Reagan Int'l. Free breakfast every morning was good and a social on M,T, & W. Lady that runs the breakfast and socials must work 24 hours a day .. always there. Room was comfortable .. full kitchen .. groceries at Crystal City. Room could be better with a walk-in shower or larger tub/shower. Did not use the pool or any exercise equipment (got plenty of walking in every day).
Response by Residence Inn Arlington Capital View
Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Residence Inn Arlington Capital View in Crystal City. Your feedback is very important to us and your comments have been shared with our team. Ms. Amelia was honored to have been mentioned in your comments and we value her leadership as a role model to our staff. She is a true superstar. We look forward to having you stay with us again the next time your travel plans bring you back to the area.
6 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Ben
"A good place to stay"
Everything was very convenient. No restaurant or bar, but the Marriott next door is affiliated & it was only a short walk. The breakfasts were good, & the transport to the Metro & airport were great. Nice room - very quiet.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Kit
"Second stay, same great place!"
Second time staying here, if you don't mind being a few minutes more away from all the sights of DC by metro, this hotel is perfect. We have stayed here twice while flying into Regan. Promptly picked up by the hotel shuttle and taken to this almost new hotel. Our room had a full refrigerator & kitchen including a full size coffee maker (uses standard basket filters if you want to bring your favorite coffee blend). Free breakfast was plentiful wit a large assortment of varied foods. staff was always accommodating and friendly to any need. I suppose if I were to pick a negative is that the location from the metro station is a little far to walk (although we did it once) but the free shuttle bus runs till 11pm so it is not a big issue. If you have a group of more than two and it is not rush hour, I suggest using Uber for transport. Uber is all over DC and the trip from the national Mall to the Hotel is right around $10 so it may even be a cheaper way to go.
Response by Residence Inn Arlington Capital View
Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Arlington Capital View for your recent stay. I am delighted that you found our hotel to suit your needs perfectly. Your repeat business is always valued and appreciated and we hope to welcome you back with us again soon.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Sven
"Outstanding!"
Our stay at the Residence Inn Capital View couldn't have been better. The staff was friendly and helpful, the shuttle to the airport and metro stop ran like clockwork, and the hot breakfast every morning was wonderful. On the day we departed they even opened the breakfast area a few minutes early so we could have something to eat before we left for the airport. I would recommend this hotel for anyone planning a trip to the DC area.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"So good...."
This hotel is excellent and welcoming. The server staff is exceptional and the shuttle service is great. We will definitely be staying here in the future.
Response by Residence Inn Arlington Capital View
We can't wait to welcome you back the next time you come to the DC area. Our staff enjoyed reading your comments and they are committed to delivering the best guest service possible. Thank you for letting us know about your experience and for taking the time to write a review.
4 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Deborah
"Free shuttle is a plus"
Stayed for a visit to DC. Free shuttle to metro and shops was great!
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Comfortable with great amenities"
Spacious room, great bed, good breakfast. Everything was as expected, plus little things like apples in the fitness room and a free shuttle to the Metro every 20 minutes were nice touches.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
J
"Nice new Hotel"
Great room, great breakfast, extra nice staff. terrible small pool that they share with another hotel? My daughter never got the chance to go in as it was always full! Loved everything else though, extra nice guys driving the shuttle buses!!
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Wendy
"Layout not ideal for families"
Hotel was very nice, clean, within walking distance to a variety of restaurants, free shuttle to metro and airport is a plus. Staff was very friendly, accommodating, and helpful. Breakfast was included. Our room layout included a king bed and pullout sofa. The bathroom sink is part of the room (has no door to close); therefore, if anyone is using the sink or turns on the light by the sink while others are sleeping, everyone in the room wakes up. Room layout is better suited for singles or couples rather than families.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Robb
"Gem in Crystal City!"
We stayed here while visiting DC for a few days. The hotel, room, staff and breakfast were all amazing especially considering the price. I do not have enough great things to say about this hotel!
2 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Such a nice stay"
The bed was amazing and it was exactly what we expected.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
laura
"Favorite hotel in DC."
There's really nothing else to say. I love staying here. The breakfast is wonderful, the rooms are spacious and comfortable, and you get access to a nice kitchen. The staff and shuttle drivers have also been exceptionally kind and professional. I look forward to staying again.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
N
"Very nice hotel close to Wash. Reagan airport"
We have stayed 3 times at this airport and it is a very nice room with kitchen, sitting area, wonderful beds, and a nice bathroom. We have always enjoyed our stay at this hotel.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Trista
"Pick #1... great prices!!"
The stay was great and the room was comfortable. Very nice. This stay was at the Residence inn. The Renaissance Inn is next door. Residence Inn is the way to go!! Don't spend as much there and the front desk will hold your hand all the way to the room and traveling through DC if you need it. THEY'RE ABOVE GREAAAAT!!
3 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Cody
Nice hotel. Close to Metro Station. Free shuttle. The only thing we didnt like is the parking fee for $27 per night. other thank that its ok
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Comforts of HOME"
We were visiting our son and grandson. Room was very comfortable for entertaining.
Response by Residence Inn Arlington Capital View
Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Arlington Capital View for your family visit. It was our pleasure to serve you and we hope to see you again the next time you're in town to see your son and grandson.
3 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Stayed for a conference. Hotel staff was freindly and helpful. Room was clean and ok. Probably wouldnt stay here for a vacaton but deffinetly good for a business trip.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Great Service"
Was next to noisy neighbors who kept us up off and on until 3:30am, I called the front desk and they moved us to another floor so we could rest. Then gave us a late check out of 2pm to let us rest a little more before catching our flight out that night. They gave my wife her late night snacks for free for the inconvenience of moving rooms and being kept awake. Great customer service, great stay (other than the loud neighbors). Would definitely stay there again.
Response by Residence Inn Arlington Capital View
Thank you for your business Jared and please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused during your stay. While we cannot change the circumstances with which you and your wife had to change rooms, I'm glad we were able to locate a quiet room so you could get some rest. We look forward to your next stay with us.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
Jared
"Airport View"
Nice hotel. Very new and modern. More of a place for couples or business traveler. I don't think any of the rooms offer two beds, just 1 bed and foldout couch, and kitchen facilities. Handy free shuttle service to the airport or Crystal City Metro stop. Breakfast was good and offered much variety, but not set up very well when the hotel is sold out. Everyone goes for the waffle machines, and holds up the line for everyone trying to get any type of food at all. Had a 20 minute wait to get a box of cereal. Also, parking is very pricey. Nice view of airport and runway.
Response by Residence Inn Arlington Capital View
Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Arlington Capital View for your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback and are discussing alternative solutions that will improve the service in our breakfast area. I hope you will consider another stay with us the next time your travel plans bring you to the DC area.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Convenient location - limited free street parking"
Room was spacious, updated and clean. Pool was large -we visited on President's weekend and it was crowded as many families were enjoying it. There was a large exercise area next to the pool. Parking in the garage was $26 per night but there is some limited free street parking. Location was right off Jefferson Davis so it was very convenient.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Bell
"Wonderful stay."
This was probably the best hotel I have ever stayed at in Washington, DC. The rooms are more like studio apartments, which worked extremely well for getting work done.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
N
"was ok but not great"
rooms are a bit dated with uncomfortable sofa and chair. maybe just a bunch of loud talkers during our stay, but was a little annoying the level of noise that could be heard from other rooms, hallway, and outside street. the waiting line for complimentary breakfast was ridiculous!
mike