All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America

Awesome vibe
    Great pool
    Bad internet service
"Unexpectedly Nice!"
very much enjoyed this place. didn't know what it would be like, but it was really close to the beach and it was very clean. I did have some noise from another room but it was not a big deal.
Response by Tradewinds Apartment Hotel
You are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you back here soon!
2 night business trip May 18, 2015
"OK unless you have a vehicle to park"
First of all, I would like to say the staff was great. The room I stayed in was a converted 1 room apartment with 2 double beds in a single bedroom. Below are the issues I had: 1) If you have to park a vehicle, good luck. The hotel charges $30 per night and has very limited space. There is a lot down the street that charges $25 per night however is very tight, space wise. I was driving a suburban and it was tough getting in and out of there. 2) The water temp, while taking a shower, changes drastically. I would set the faucet to the temp I wanted and the temp would change while washing from very hot to very cold. There was another group I was with, in another room at the hotel, who actually had to change rooms because they had the same issue to a greater extent. Other than those issues, it was an easy walk to the beach or restaurants/bars on Collins.
Response by Tradewinds Apartment Hotel
Good Afternoon and thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us! We are terribly sorry that your time here at Tradewinds was not a 5 star one!!! We do offer limited self serve parking for a fee. Our parking lot is currently under construction. Once that is done we will have plenty of parking for everyone. :) I see that you encountered an issue with the water. We are definitely looking into this issue, and we will tackle this as soon as possible! We wish that you would give us a second chance in the future!! We will make sure that the time you spend with us is an all-out success!!!
6 night business trip May 28, 2015
"Memorial Day weekend stay"
Rooms are comfortable and quite big. Location is nice, just a 2 min walk from miami beach. Overall a great experience.
Response by Tradewinds Apartment Hotel
Hello there Shreyas, Thank you for sharing your honest feedback! We are delighted to read that you had such a great time with us! We hope to have you stay with us again in the future!
4 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Shreyas
"Miami was beautiful"
The hotel was very nice the only thing I didn't like about it is that the clerk at the office told us to park somewhere we did and Miami towing company towed our car for it was $281 also I have to pay a $23 ticket we talk to the clerk and the manger of the hotel several different times nobody seems to care
Response by Tradewinds Apartment Hotel
Good Evening Brittani, Thank you for sharing your honest feedback! I am very sorry to read that your car was towed. Our team is well aware of where to park and where not to park. Miami Beach is very strict as to if a car is parking outside their lines. They will literally tow your car if it's outside the lines a little bit.
5 night family trip May 20, 2015
Brittani
"Affordable hotel"
This place is decent for what you pay . Close to everything . However the pool chairs have a white cover and they were all stained and gross dirty . I never sat on one . Bring a lot of towels if you do. We got locked out of our room several times as our key didn't work and we were blamed for putting our room cars next to our CC, which we didn't . They finally moved our room, which was what my room should've looked like. Room we had , couch was peeling off material. Shuttle bus never picked us up from airport - we took a cab for $40 and they said they would pay our can back and never did . If you want cheap and easy , go here . Don't expect a resort.. This is perfect for a quick weekend but first few days really ticked me off. Be aware. One one person at desk and need more help . You can never reach them when you call from freak from your cell bc they don't have phones in room.
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Very nice"
Room was clean and the kitchen very good to save money. We got free towel for the beach, free airport transport, free internet and there are very nice sitting places outside. The parking was very bad in the whole area but we have a very nice time there and enjoy the hotel.
Response by Tradewinds Apartment Hotel
What a stellar 5 star review Anna!! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! It surely sounds like you enjoyed everything that we have to offer! Parking in South Beach is typically a hassle. We offer limited self parking that is first come first serve. Our parking lot is currently under construction. Once that is finished we will have plenty of parking to provide! :)
4 night trip with friends May 20, 2015
Anna
"Review on Tradewinds Apartment Hotel"
Good hotel for money I paid, not far from ocean, friendly staff, with swimming pool inside, also they have shuttle from and to Miami airport. If you want to park a car be aware that it will cost to you 20usd/night
Other trip May 23, 2015
Yuriy
"Great Tropical Hotel"
Everything went well. Was very nice. Bed and pillows not too great and there was only luke warm water for a shower and therefore a bath was out of the question. The area is fantastic, the grounds were awesome and the staff was very nice and helpful.
Response by Tradewinds Apartment Hotel
Hello Rodrick, Your feedback is very much appreciated! Thank you for sharing it with us! It sounds like you enjoyed the time you spent with us here at Lincoln Arms! I hope that you would choose to stay with us again in the future!
2 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Rodrick
"Good hotle"
Fairly good terrible WiFi & very uncomfortable Bed But clean room great staff & very clean hotle
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Quiet oasis in Miami Beach"
Staff was helpful and courteous. The queen apartment was comfortable, the sleeper sofa was adequate for our nine year old. The kitchen saved us a lot of money. Could have used a few more pots/pans. Could really use a blender for drinks, being right next to the pool. Pool was clean, nice, with cabanas/lounge chairs. The room was quiet, clean, rarely heard neighbors. Didn't have to deal with the "listen to my chopper" noise that goes on on Collins. TV's were large, with pretty basic Dish (could use more channels). Water was hot, but a little hard to regulate the shower. AC had to run pretty constantly to keep cool. If we return to MB, we would stay here. It exceeded expectations and was a good value.
Response by Tradewinds Apartment Hotel
Good Afternoon Thomas, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and all of our future guests! It's fairly quiet around here, as we are in a quiet residential neighborhood. Sounds like you enjoyed everything that we have to offer! I will make sure to share your suggestions with the General Manager so that she is aware. We hope to have you stay with us again in the future!
5 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"the best week"
it was very good I really enjoyed it and had fun
Response by Tradewinds Apartment Hotel
It's truly great to read that you had such a great time here at Tradewinds Mohamed S!! We would love to welcome you back, sooner then later!
3 night trip with friends Apr 21, 2015
Mohamed S.
"Very bad ventilation and stinking rooms"
I stayed here for 4 nights and find the property has ventilation problem. They should install exhaustors in bathroom where there is no way to push the smell produced. I had terrible experience in staying this hotel and won't recommend.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
quiet spacious apartment. not far from beach. pleasant outside sitting area. limited strêet parking. missed 2 consecuitve days cleaning rơom. 2 family members got itching skin and hives suspecting house mites inside sofa beds, skin lesions did not lơok like from bed bugs ( I am a doctor).nêed new mattress. noisy at night due to people walking on stairwell. also noisy because of window air-cond. units. rent upper level if possible.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
tom
Great price and clean with complete kitchen========*******!!!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Shelly
"Great rooms! Close to the beach and Collins"
For the price our room was great, very clean and very spacious. It was within walking distance of almost anything we wanted to do!
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Micah
Room was great,but we had two queen beds both had wet stains in the middle,staff did come when. I complained but,whatever it was broke my skin out,because I had sat on the bed before detecting the problem.It had been covered with bedspread... Other than that it was a pleasure...
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Antwuan
"The hotel is nice and close to Collins.."
My only problems with the hotel is that the exercise room did not exist. Also the maid service left much to be desired. I feel they were in need of more staff. They cleaned our room every day after 3pm . At this point all of our room towels were removed and not replaced until later on in the evening. This was a problem when trying to shower before going out to dinner. Several nights we didn't receive towels until 8pm.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Walking distance to the beach and Lincoln Rd. That was good. We could enjoy the beach and have relax time at the pool side in the hotel.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
EM
"Nice apartment-like living in South Beach"
Pretty much like living in an apartment but with all the advantages of a hotel. Only thing I missed was a pick-up/delivery laundry service since I didn't want to do it on my own in the laundry facilities
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
egoizueta
"The perfect hotel"
Me and my friend were in Miami for Ultra Music Festival and To visit Miami beach. So we wanted to find something close to both! And we did and this hotel is perfect for that. The beach was only 5 min walk from the hotel! Ultra was only about $25 trip by taxi And about 1.5-2 hour walk from ultra to the hotel. The place is beautiful Very peaceful The pool is great The interior is amazing clean and comfy Highly recommended it for those who want both beach and ULTRA
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Birdman
There staff was very welcoming and helpful. They made the stay there a great experience
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
brian
Attending a convention in Miami this place was the perfect location.
Response by Tradewinds Apartment Hotel
Hello there Fine, Our guests feedback means the world to us, and we thank you for sharing it! We are in the perfect location, if your attending the Convention Center. We are just a convenient 2 blocks away.
4 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Fine
"Business trip with family"
Met all our needs. Easy walk to the beach, plenty of space. Staff was very accommodating.
Response by Tradewinds Apartment Hotel
Good Day and thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are delighted to know that the time you spent here was such a fantastic one! It sounds like you enjoyed everything that we have to offer! Come back soon, we'd love to have you!
5 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"Nice for price"
Within walking distance of everything! Room was spacious and clean. Old but very well kept. Staff very accommodating and nice. Free shuttle from airport however we did not benefit shuttle back as we left too early, had to take a cab, pricey!
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Bad experience and issues with airport transport"
Before booking, I asked if there was a free shuttle between the hotel and the Miami Airport and was told yes. When I arrived at the hotel, front desk warned me that we had too much luggage so the shuttle may not have enough space to take us back to the airport. We didn't have more luggage than what airlines allow for international trips and no mention of luggage restrictions had been made before. I expressed displeasure for being promised something that may not be delivered. My wife asked why did the transport bring us from the airport to the hotel without mentioning such restrictions in the first place. The employee acted polite but dismissed this situation as if it was my fault and justified the inconsistency with various excuses. I felt cheated. The next day another employee assured us the space and solved the issue. If you’re lucky, you will get the customer-oriented employee instead the other guy. While I was waiting in line to sort this problem, I heard other customers complain about cleanliness. One customer had to change rooms twice because the toilet in the first two rooms were not working. Another customer complained that his room had not been cleaned for two days in a row. The shuttle driver was rude and in a hurry. We were traveling with a baby and he was throwing our stroller on top of other bags which I was afraid could damage the stroller. I expressed dissatisfaction with the setup and the driver responded that I was wasting his time.
Response by Tradewinds Apartment Hotel
Hello there Carlos, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and all of our future guests! I am terribly sorry that you experienced an issue with the shuttle and the driver. On our site it clearly states the following: "GUESTS ARE LIMITED TO UP TO 2 PIECES OF LUGGAGE WEIGHING 50-75 LBS OR LESS. ITEMS NOT ALLOWED ON BOARD INCLUDE: TVS, WINDSURFING EQUIPMENT, SURFBOARDS, VERY LARGE BOXES, BICYCLES, ETC.". I apologize that you were not aware of this prior to placing your reservation. Our shuttle does pick up guests for all properties (14 hotels), so there is a limited number of luggage that can fit in the shuttle. We strive to provide outstanding service, so it pains us to read that is not what you experienced! Once again I am terribly sorry about this!!!
1 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
Carlos
"Home Style Living!"
Apartment living and woke up every day to the song of birds. The only drawback was the internet coverage really needs to be fixed especially if you were like me who was working during the day MUST have fast internet. Fortunately the Miami Beach library was nearby and was able to use a more reliable WiFi there. Loved the kitchen, the living room my bedroom and everything about the space I was in! No complaints there at all! As a matter of act I had asked to be moved and Paula did that within one-day! Love this place!
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
AJ
"Very nice accommodations close to the beach"
I'd certainly recommend Tradewind to those who are looking for nice accommodations in a great location without the steep prices of the beachfront hotels. My girlfriend and I stayed there for a long weekend and the apartment offered everything that we needed. We cooked breakfast and prepared lunch each day to save a few bucks, and the apartment was a mere 5-minute walk to the beach. There is also a supermarket a 10-minute walk away for those with families or for longer stays. The only recommendation that I would make would be to have 24 hour on-call maintenance personnel. Our toilet got clogged one evening around dinnertime, and the maintenance personnel was not available until 9:30 the following morning. I was told that the front desk did not have a key to the maintenance closet. If I had not shut off the water to the toilet and it proceeded to overflow, what would hotel management have done? Just a thought. Overall a great alternative to the beachfront hotels. Definitely recommended for extended stays for couples or families.
Response by Tradewinds Apartment Hotel
Good Day Adam, Our guests feedback means the world to us, and we thank you for sharing yours! We are located a bit north of all the SoBe craziness, yet close enough when you want to be apart of it. I will definitely make sure to inform the General Manager about your comment regarding the 24 hour on-call maintenance personnel. We would love to have you return for another great time!
3 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Adam
"Nice hotel close to the beach in good position"
Room was clean and staff was pretty good and kind. Nice pool area. Good neighborood outside the loudness of SoBe but close to night life and Lincoln road.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
claudia
"Ok place to stay"
Parking is a pain. If you do get hotel parking it is $20 a day. The apt was spacious and nice. Two nice tv's and good appliances. The bed was comfy and enough closet space to accommodate 4 families. Some of the cons was that the couch was in bad shape. The artificial leather was shedding all over and the shower head needs to be replaced. The staff was very helpful and overall not a bad place at all.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Raj
"CROOKS!!! STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!"
They said they had valet marking when I booked at 10:00AM on the day I was checking in. I drove over there right away to confirm the reservation, arriving at 10:30AM. When I arrived, they stated the valet parking was full. I asked if I could park in one of the many vacant stalls in their parking lot and they said no. I asked where the nearest public parking was. I was told the street or a parking garage. The streets surrounding the hotel (apartment building) were full. Two parking garages within two miles were also full. I drove back to the hotel after looking for parking and asked if I could get a refund of my substantial charge because I had no place to park the car. They said no.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Not a good experience. There were bugs in the bathroom and in the kitchen. The hotel used the laundromat, so we never could get a washer or dryer or we had to wait. The garbage can in the kitchen was very small. We had to take out our own garbage. They never had enough towels and they never swept the floor all week. I would not recommend this hotel. The hotel said that they provide a shuttle to and from hotel, but they made us pay for a shuttle to the airport.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"RIPP OFF!!!"
When I booked the room at 10am in the morning for that night, they said there was valet parking. When I went to the hotel 30 minutes later to confirm, I was told valet parking was full. They would not allow me to park my rental car anywhere on there property, even though they appeared to have many empty stalls. There was also NO public parking available anywhere nearby. I asked for a refund that morning (check in wasn't until 4pm). They said they would not refund my charges if I cancelled the room. They should have told me there was no available parking anywhere on or near their hotel prior to booking or at least allowed a refund with cancellation after they told me there was no parking available. This was decieptful and dishonest. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Great find in South Beach"
My stay was for business and it was last minute. This hotel was reasonably priced for South Beach so I was a little leary of the quality but I was very pleasantly surprised. The suite was very spacious and comfortable. The location was perfect for walking to the convention center and to Collins and Lincoln Avenue. The pool and garden areas made be feel like I was staying at a resort. The service was good. It was quiet. THe neighborhood was safe. Really nice. Only two negative comments, has a coffee pot but doesn't supply coffee, and there is a back door that doesn't have a deadbolt, only a door knob lock which made me a little nervous. I pushed the credenza in front of the door - problem solved. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.
Response by Tradewinds Apartment Hotel
So many good things must come with a price! In this case literally not figuratively. It sounds like you enjoyed everything that we have to offer here at Tradewinds! We would love to have you stay with us again in the near future!
4 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
No parking at hotel. Had to park 2 blocks away at 60 dollars per night.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Crooks!"
They said they had valet parking when I booked on Expedia. I booked the room at 10am for that evening. I drove over there right away and arrived about 10:30am to confirm the reservation. They told me their valet parking was full and I could not park in any of the numerous empty parking spaces on their property. There was no parking available in the street or anywhere within a two mile radius due to the boat show. I told them I had to have a place to park in order to stay there. They said they could not help me. I asked if I could cancel and receive a refund of the $503 charge (this was at 10:30AM). They said no refunds. I called Expedia. They were no help either. I had no choice but to stay in Miami and not receive a refund of my $503. These people are CROOKS!!! DO NOT STAY AT TRADEWINDS!!!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Great, simple apartment style room. Clean, basic amenities, very close to the beach and buzz of nightlife.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Good hotel close to beach and restaurants"
The good reviews about this hotel don't lie; I had a wonderful stay here. It was nice to be in a little apartment so that we had some space to spread out and felt that we could cook if we wanted to. Rooms were very nice and clean (definitely something I was nervous about), and they had a happy hour at a sister hotel that was a lot of fun. I've never booked a place in Miami and was nervous that I was going to end up with something that sounded great online but was bad in person - not the case with Tradewinds! Definitely recommend it.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"nice hotel with a nice walk to many sites"
i had a great time. the pool is nice and the room had everything i needed.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"February 2015"
Parking is really tight
Response by Tradewinds Apartment Hotel
Hello there, Here at Tradewinds we offer limited parking spaces, for our guests to use. It's first come first serve, and there is a cost for self parking. Our parking lot if currently under construction but once that is up and running the parking situation will be much better!
4 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Overall not a bad experience"
Almost all aspects of this Hotel would be 3.5 out of 5 if i could rate it like that. Nothing was great but nothing was terrible. It worked well for our needs sins we had 2 babies with us so having a full kitchen and a well divided area (bedroom /living room) is what we wanted. Staff tried very much to answer any question and help in all situations.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
AL
"Very very nice"
Pullout bead 4 but all else perfect
Response by Tradewinds Apartment Hotel
What a fabulous 5 star review David!! We are thrilled that your time spent with us was such a fantastic one! We would love to have you stay with us again!
4 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
"Convenient Location for Miami Convention Centre"
Disappointing, lack of aesthetic taste, barren, thoughtless mindless poorly serviced accomodation
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Parul
"Walking distance to beach and attractions"
The front desk staff were pleasant and always helpful. I stayed for a full week and enjoyed the feature of the kitchen. The outdoor space is well maintained and offers plenty of cozy shaded areas to sit and relax. I brought my dog on this trip and did a great deal of walking. The streets leading to the major attractions such as to the beach and Lincoln Road have sidewalks which makes it easy to get around. The Walgreens on Collins is a few minute away and surprisingly had a nice selection of fruit. For groceries there is a Publix on Dade Blvd. which is a little more than a half mile away, but not a bad walk. The apartments are quite noisy with some of the units being under construction, so we used the TV to mask the sounds. The TV in the living room didn't work properly, maintenance was responsive but couldn't correct the issue. It appears to be an electrical problem and the TV turns off after about 10 minutes of use. The only way to reset it was to unplug the cord from the wall and turn it on again. This got old quickly so we just used the TV in the bedroom.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Anna
"A nice place...needs a few tweaks!"
There is not enough shelf or closet space--and the closet space that was there had bad or non-existent lighting. The stand-alone huge padded mirror in the bedroom was unneeded--that particular spot could have been re-purposed for a much needed bureau. The night table was more like an end table--and this too should be replaced with one that had at least one drawer.The storage cabinet above the refrigerator was also nearly useless--much too deep and much to high to reach without a step-stool...of which there was none. There was also no way to contact the front desk except by going there...a simple phone/intercom set-up should be a no-brainer.
Response by Tradewinds Apartment Hotel
Good Afternoon, Thank you for the time you took to share your feedback with us, and all of our future guests! We appreciate the constructive feedback that you provided us with! I am sorry that our hotel was not for you! I will make sure to share your feedback with the General Manager so that she is aware.
6 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
"Tradewinds family vacation stay"
The hotel 1 bedroom suite was very roomy . We were 3 people. The sofa bed however was very uncomfortable although the queen bed was very comfortable. This was a no frills hotel the neighborhood was fairly good it was about 5 blocks from South Beach area shopping. The shuttle back and forth to the airport was very nice. It would have been nice to have some facial tissues and a roll of paper towels at least one of each. The kitchen is nice with full size stove range and a large microwave and full size refrigerator. Overall very good experience except the place really should invest in a new and comfortable sofa bed .
Response by Tradewinds Apartment Hotel
Hello Deborah, Your feedback means the world to us, and we thank you for sharing it with us! We are located a bit further away from all the SoBe action, yet close enough when you want to be apart of it. I am sure you can understand that a pull out is never very comfortable sleep on as adult but typically is used when guests have children! We appreciate the suggestions you provided us with. I will pass them over to the General Manager so that she is aware.
7 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
Deborah
"Who needs hot water!"
Horrible!!! No hot water, hardly any decent tv channels and staff never returned my calls after they new I had water problems.
Response by Tradewinds Apartment Hotel
Hello there Emanuel, I am terribly sorry that your time spent with us was not a 5 star one! We strive to provide outstanding service to all of our guests. It pains us to read that is not what you experienced! I will make sure to speak with my staff about this review, to make sure it doesn't happen again!
6 night trip Jan 18, 2015
Emanuel
"Nice spacious room near beach and major hotels."
The hotel was fairly well kept and I had a nice spacious room. I like the fact that I could walk to the beach and Lincoln Road.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Great Stay!"
It really was great! I will be staying there from now on when I come to Miami
Response by Tradewinds Apartment Hotel
Wow! What an outstanding review, George! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
4 night trip Dec 28, 2014
"Great place to stay for families"
Beautiful Property. Full kitchen. Very tastefully decorated. Great neighborhood. Animal friendly. A little stingy with getting enough towels for the room. No paper towels nor cloth towels for the kitchen (we purchased some at the local Walgreens). Overall a great place to stay. Good value.
Response by Tradewinds Apartment Hotel
So many good things must come with a price lisa! In this case literally not figuratively. Thank you for all the praise!! We hope to welcome you back sooner rather then later!
5 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
lisa
"Nice hotel for family"
Love that the there's a living room and full kitchen. We could get some grocery and have simple breakfast in the room. The staff was nice and helpful. It's a couple of blocks from the beach, convenient and quiet. The only thing is that the sound barrier isn't too good. If the guests upstairs walk heavily or run around, it sounds like pounding downstairs. It's okay during the day, but noisy guests at night can be an issue, but the staff will help tell the other guests.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014