All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
534 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"close to beach and Ocean drive"
the room is smaller than expected and the bathroom is poor
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Close to beach area. Walking distance to a lot."
Pros Check in was a breeze. I arrived before check in and the front desk attendant allowed us leave our luggage (it was secured with a lock). Location was in the heart of south beach, and inexpensive. Cons No breakfast services, not a hotel for view, and room service and cleaning service could have been better.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great hotel!"
I stayed here with my parents the second week of December. I was a little scared after reading the reviews but this hotel is great! Location can't be beat, rooms were very cheap and yet very large, the staff is very nice. For the price, you can't ask for more. I will go back.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Romain
"Nice hotel, familiar, close to the beach and shops"
it was a very pleasent experience, I didn't have any issue, i could relax and have fun.
Response by Fashionhaus Hotel
Thanks for your comments . And we are looking forward to have you again in our Hotel
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Diana
"Great location and price, but I don't recomend"
The shower and toilet leaked water on to the floor of the bathroom flooding the bathroom ... concierge was apologetic but could only offer us a towel. Management did credit $50 however to me, still not worth having disgustingly wet bathroom floor. Gross
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Disappointed with Hotels.com"
Will never use Hotels.com again. First time user, looking for hotel in Miami's south beach area. This room was advertized on Hotels.com as a $999.00 room. I am business traveler and hotel room was $179.00 at best which is what I paid. Room was okay but had to wait 1/2 hour for valet as front desk forgot to alert them I was waiting outside. With the variety of options in Miami, I would not stay at this facility next time.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"Perfect location"
I love this hotel and have stayed there everytime I go to Miami. The staff is always very pleasant and the rooms are well kept.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
cash
"Location, location, location!"
The Fashionhaus Hotel was a great find in the heart of South Beach. The staff could not have been nicer. It started with the young man at the front desk greeting me by name as soon as I walked through the door. It ended with them reserving a cab for us back to the Amtrak station with a woman they trust with their guests. The whole experience was great. The room was small, but extremely clean and nicely decorated. There was actually a small refrigerator in the room (it was used as a mini-bar, but had plenty of room for us to put our own beverages and some snacks in). The only thing that I would mark the room down for was that the lighting was a bit on the dim side for my taste, but there were some lights above the bed for reading that worked fine. The bed was a little saggy, but still comfortable enough. All in all it was a great find and if we are back in South Beach again, we will definitely stay there.
Jenni
"What are you looking for in South Beach?"
Ok, I read some of the reviews of this hotel before I booked it and decided to give it a chance. What are you looking for and why are you in South Beach? That's what you really need to know and decide prior to booking this hotel. I was in South Beach to have a good time and SEE South Beach. The hotel was more a less a place to shower, change and sleep. I wasn't looking for room service and a whole bunch of bells and whistles. Hell, I never even cut my TV on the whole time I was there. The staff is outstanding. Friendly and very helpful. From knowing where everything was, to being able to refer you to foods, clubs, shopping etc. They took care of everything. So if you're like me and looking for some place to lay your head and set up as home base to bounce around the city, then Fashionhaus is the hotel for you. On the other hand, if you're the type that spends a lot of time in your hotel room and you want your hotel room to be like being home, then you might want to go somewhere else.
P
"Great price, great location!"
The hotel is cute and in the perfect location. The room was a bit smaller than it showed in the pics but comfortable and clean. The evening staff was fantastic but I felt like the daytime lady wasn't as helpful. My questions were answered but I don't feel she took the extra step to help me. My only real issue was the wifi. The wifi was non existent or slower than watching paint dry. I would definitely stay here again because the location was just too notch and price wise it wasn't bad at all.
Although the room was small, the location was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Shantal
Room too small
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Location is great, hotel photos very misleading"
The location is great. If you would like to stay somewhere close to South Beach then it's an option. However I don't know how Fashionhause has 3.5 stars on hotels.com. The room we stayed in was very drab and grey, the air conditioner did not work, and the comforters looked very worn and old. Bathroom had little ventilation. Sometimes you get a hotel just to be your home base on vacation, but we picked Fashionhaus because we thought it would be that plus a comfortable place to sleep in. It really felt like a hostel. If I had went into this knowing that we would have been ready/ and less off put, but it was advertised as a much nicer place. Staff was friendly though.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"DO NOT STAY HERE UNLESS YOU'RE UNDER 30!!"
If you're looking for a chic college dorm room experience then by all means stay here!! There's nothing fashionista about this hotel except the lobby!! They should change the name to ikeahaus bc the rooms are extremely small with cheap ikea furniture & decorations!! I've actually seen better decorations at ikea, & I was quite insulted by their choices!! Where do I begin!!?? The front desk clerks were rude & non-accommodating!! Be sure that you budget in an extra $100/night deposit on your card bc they WILL hold an extra $2-$400 of your vacation money. This is more like a spring breakers deposit in case you smoke or trash the room, but if you're unaware of the charge then it can put a dent in your pockets during your trip if you're on a budget! This hotel shouldn't charge more than $50/night! It's soooo extra basic it just happens to be in a decent location! ALSO, DO NOT BRING A BUNCH OF HEAVY LUGGAGE!! They have 2 flights of stairs & NO ELEVATOR!! & NO ONE TO HELP YOU CARRY IT!! I will NEVER stay here again unless they run a special for $50/night!!
3 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Melynda
"Super Hotel, Staff and Service"
This is the first time at this hotel. I will go back! Great Service with Usina and Diego at the front desk. The cleaning ladies were very nice and helped me alot. The room was super and fashionable and ver comfortable! Also the hotel is in the middle of all of the activity in South Beach. Again, I will go back!
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Fredo
"Close to the beach"
Friendly staff clean and quiet rooms. Close to the beach, CVS, Banks and the South Beach local bus. This was my first time at The Fashionhaus Hotel but I have been to South Beach for over 20 years and most of my other hotels stay were more superior.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Jeze
"The best"
I love this hotel because its walking distance from everything and when it's time to sleep, its very quite. This was my 4th time staying and plan to stay there all the time
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
A. Ellis
Great location! Beautifully decor! Clean! Good accomadations especially for the price. My go-too hotel in Miami!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Horrible Hotel"
The hotel was not even close to what was advertised on the website. The room was small and smelled funny. The bathroom was small and the toilet was broken. We had to use a trashcan full of water to flush the toilet. The staff were unorganzied and they did not clean the room when we were out. They picked up the dirty linens and left the clean linen on a chair in the room. They charged me for drinks that we did not even drink from the fridge. The overall experience was horrible. Will not stay again because the quality of service was poor.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Ashley R
"Tiny with Too many additional fees"
I would not recommend this hotel even for someone on a tight budget. Hotel was tiny (which was expected) but there are too many extra fees that made this hotel so much more expensive than the written price. I don't really have more to say other than I will not be staying here again. However next door is a lovely Italian restaurant I will be back for everytime i visit Miami
4 night trip Apr 10, 2014
L.McFarland
"It is perfectly located near the beach night clubs"
It was good comfortable and even valet parking made everything easier
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
nick
"Room size"
The room was very very small. No room to move in the bathroom.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
vacationer
This was good for the price. Wifi was not working. It was a holiday w/e so I will give them the benefit of the doubt that they called to fix problem. I would stay again
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Fashionhause is my spot!!! I'm a broward county boy and checked in for a( stay-cation)!!! Wonderful price, the gentleman at the desk was wonderful, social, and pleasant!!! My lady & my daughter didn't wanna leave!!! My only disappointment was Joe's Stone Crabs was closed for the season !!!
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
Dayne&Lisa
"Great Location! close to beach!"
The hotel had really cool decor, however the bed was not comfortable. Also, for some reason our room was extremely warm despite having the air set low. The staff was friendly however and the hotel is close to everything you want/need in South Beach!
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
"Security deposit"
Small but nice . Spent one night,hotel kept the 75 dollar security deposit, that they said was refundable for no apparent reason. Would not stay there again!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Tony
"Daughters 21st"
Nice comfortable hotel close to beach but without pool.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Fergie
"I book a suite with joining rooms but got none"
I asked for sweets joining room but we got double rooms I was not told about an upfront deposit which they required at the time that we got there even though I have paid for the rooms in advance
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Katrina
"Terrible valet service!"
We stayed there for 3 nights, the proximity to the ocean drive was the best part of staying at this hotel. BUT valet service was terrible, they make you wait forever! Some staff were very friendly and some were not nice and helpful. You can get a much better hotel for this price!
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Melody
"Would never stay here again"
Awful customer service the employees were so incredibly rude and uninterested. The towels had lipstick and makeup on them and even had holes in them. The shower smelled like sewer. The shower caddies all had rust. Do not bother spending money at this place.
4 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
Pilar
"Nice Hotel, Close to the beach."
I just recently stayed at the Fashionhaus Hotel for 4th of July weekend. I was a bit skeptical about staying here, as I always am when I don't stay at a chain hotel, but I was pleasantly surprised. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a reasonably priced, CLEAN hotel, 2 blocks from the beach.
misty
"Fair price for a Good Room"
Great Staff. They are friendly, helpful and provide great customer service. They hired the right people. Recommendations would be to furnish the roof top deck so that it can be enjoyed 24/7. There were a few chairs for smokers to sit on. It was like the airport smoking area. It could be awesome space if you would decorate it. Use the downstairs Restaurant to provide room service. Set up a coffee service. I am not going to buy coffee from the machine, not in Miami. I will walk the block before I do that. Keep the refrigerator and get rid of the can drinks and candy. Get new beach towels. The blue towels were old and need to be replaced ( I am not sure you should charge $2. for the towels, they aren't great) The beds were comfortable, the AC was cold. The room was clean and I thought it was very quite. If youre on a budget or counting pennies, this is a good option. Did I mention the staff were great. I really liked them.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Great location!"
Walking distance to Ocean Dr. Restaurants, shopping on Collins, and the beach. Easy to park on the street, and Tounge & Cheek restaurant is one block up. The rooms are clean and comfy and the staff is fun and friendly. I've stayed here my last two trips to Miami and will definitely be back!
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Marissa
"Cool location no amenities"
It's not a bad room or place to stay just a tight fit and they're a little strict. If you are looking for perks with your hotel this one has none. I couldn't even find an ice machine and the room didn't have a microwave. Great location! If you don't plan on being in your room much this is the spot.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
aieshah
"Weekend getaway"
The room I originally booked was apparently overbooked so when I arrived I was pleased to find out that I was upgraded to a much larger suite.. the staff definitely made me feel welcome. The room was nicer than expected minus the shower which was wheelchair accessible and my view was of a wall. My only major complaint was finding the hotel.. it is sort of hidden and I'm not familiar with Miami so I drove around in confusion for awhile. In all the hotel was nice for the price and in a great location.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Lyn
It was a nice stay. A little small but comfy. They were a little stingy with extra towels, but we eventually got them after hours. It's a cool spot to stay with your friends and nice location.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Great Location and very nich hotel
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
Erwin
"Very disappointed"
I stayed at Fashionhause 3 years ago and loved it. That is the reason why I came back, but this time was not good. We were moved three times in one day. The first room had nets flying around and stains on the sheets including hair. We were moved to a second room. Everything was okay until it was time to go to sleep. Before I turned the light off a cockroach ran across the wall by my bed. I can not do insects so they moved us to a third room. Once we got in the third room it was 4:30am and the sheets in that room had stains and hair under the pillow so I set up and did not sleep and waited for the manager. I went to Fountainbleau hotel which I loved. Fashionhause will not see me again.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
diana
"Bachelorette Weekend"
I recently had some girl friends come down for a bachelorette party. We only stayed at Fashion Haus for one night and we were pleasantly surprised. This is a super cute boutique hotel. It was very clean and the service was great. The rooms are snug for 4 people, but it's doable. Location is great. I would defintely recommend this hotel to visitors.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Sara
"Excellent hotel!"
Miami is like my backyard. I visit every year sometimes twice a year for the last 10 years. I've stayed everywhere and this hotel is by far the best I've stayed at. Besides not having an elevator (they are working on it) the rooms are super clean and modern. Very comfortable feeling and would try and stay here every time. The beds are decent sized for a double. They have a nice courtyard on the second floor that's nice to hang out if you don't feel like being among the crowds (depending on time you visit ). Only two blocks from the beach and ocean dr where all restaurants are.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Natasha
"the hotel was clean and chic, just as pictured."
the hotel did not mention before hand that they would "hold a $300 incidental fee" on my credit card before my arrival. not like i had a choice whether to charge my card or not, but when i asked for a receipt that showed this was a standard pre-auth hold, they were unable to produce a receipt which made me feel weird about the amount esp if for whatever reason my credit card was actually charged. also, staff had a bit of an attitude when my guest and i asked for an extra set of towels. we stayed 3 nights, only 1/3 days the room was cleaned although we requested this service. overall, not a bad experience at all, just not sure if i would "jump " at the opportunity to stay here again if other choices were available.
Other trip May 14, 2014
Kmar
The only thing that turned me off was security fee they hold on your credit/debit card. I read on expedia that it was only $100 but it really 75 per day and for 4days it totaled to $225. Not happy about that
Other trip May 6, 2014
jazz
"Nice location"
Overall I enjoyed my stay however the room I was in had a handicap shower so after taking a shower water was all over the bathroom floor making it pretty gross to walk around. We kept towels on the floor to dry up some of the water but housekeeping gave us a hard time about getting additional towels which was pretty annoying.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Ronda
"Better than I expected!"
Very chic. Great price for such a great location!
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Great trip!"
Nice and clean hotel located by everything you need.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Location, location, location"
Two blocks from a great public beach! Less than a few blocks from great restaurants and shopping. The only thing I would have liked to have had in the room was something to sit on other than the bed and the two stools.
2 night romance trip Apr 22, 2014
RT
"JBS"
everyone was very nice, service was good, especially front desk. location was perfect. The beds were uncomfortable and not extremely clean., but the rest of the rooms cleanliness was fine. We found hairs on the very shabby mattress pad, and one of the rooms hairdryer was broken. Good price for the location. Get new beds and bedding, and it would be perfect!
1 night trip Apr 13, 2014
JBS
"Nice hotel close to all the attractions"
Enjoyed my fight and stay and I would recommend this to people that love to travel.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
cora
"Nice hotel for price not too far from beach !"
Overall the stay here was worth the price paid. The walk to the beach was not far the staff was friendly and welcoming. There was a $300 deposit expected to be paid when you check in that was not mentioned prior so just be aware to prepare for that. Also be sure to take pictures of any damages or scratches in the room on your first night to avoid any false claims.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
"Noisy, but good location"
This hotel is great for party-goers and people who just want a clean place to crash. The best part about it is that it is literally 3 minute walk to the beach and Lummus Park! Also, the restaurant adjacent to it (Otentico) is GREAT. The two things I really did not like about this hotel is the overpowering smell of BLEACH. It was almost suffocating. All of my clothes and luggage smelled like bleach after staying there. I guess I should be happy because that means it is CLEAN, but there has to be some other product to clean with besides bleach. The noise from other rooms is terrible. You can hear every conversation out in the hallway and next door. This is ok if the people next to you are quiet, but not if they are obnoxiously loud late night party people as in my case. I felt like I was in the room with them it was so loud. Bed banging against the wall at 3 am was really annoying. Maybe it was just my room location on the first floor. Beds are ok, not that soft, also the sheets did not quite fit the bed. Lots of extension cords for lights/alarm clocks get complicated. Staff pleasant, direct, but not very welcoming. I would stay there again for the price I paid on Expedia, but not the normal price. Bleach fumes were too much.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014