All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
534 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Delicious food
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
    Bad pool
"Ok for the price"
Room was too small and the $300 deposit was way higher than others in the area. Bathroom was extremely small & we saw a couple of roaches. For just a quick nap and shower hotel is ok. I personally won't be staying there again
Other trip May 13, 2015
ashley NyC
The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was very clean.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Ok"
Decent hotel. Good for party people bad for business travel. Can't complain just make better choices if you want sleep
2 night business trip May 5, 2015
"Poor"
Room was very small. Doors were dirty and housekeeping never made my bed. Called the day I booked to ask about security deposit and was told that it was $75 a room not a night. When I got there I had to pay $450 extra for security deposit on the other two rooms. I'll never stay at this hotel again.
3 night family trip May 3, 2015
Duwanna
"Ehhh"
This hotel was okay. The rooms were very small but the showers were nice. Perfect location, walking distance to everything. The staff was pretty clueless about everything and kind of rude. If it had been located anywhere else it wouldn't have been worth the money.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Stay Away - Nice Location, dirty room"
I was really looking forward to staying at this hotel because it seemed so modern and the location couldn't have been any better. ...but the room smelled moldy and that smell got into my clothes which I noticed when I got home. We saw a baby roach on the wall, the area around the sink was filthy, and we had to call housekeeping to fix our non-flushing toilet the very first hour we were there. I noticed the windows had no screens so that may be how wildlife got into the room but it made me feel uncomfortable. They would change out our room because they didn't have a clean room available. I know the location is great but I'd never stay here again. They did give me $30 off but that's not enough to sleep with a roach in my room. The manager was supposed to call me to speak to me but has not done so.
1 night trip with friends Apr 27, 2015
Jarrell
"Keep Searching!"
Where do I begin...Well 1st let me start by saying the location was perfect! But that's all that was good about this hotel. It stinks, It's dirty, the toliet kept breaking so we would have to open the lid and pull the string to flush it. Shower was nasty. Me and my friends had to go to the CVS across the street and buy bleach, febreeze, and candles just to tidy up the room so that we would fill comfortable enough to SLEEP! The lobby is very pretty, everything else...HORRIBLE! If you are not use to staying in MOTEL-like settings...please do not book here! When I was booking I read some bad reviews but I said hey some people might just be being a little harsh...found out as soon as I checked in that the bad reviews were extremely accurate. I never waste my time writing bad reviews but I really feel the need to warn others about this place.
2 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Ericka
"South Beach - Art Deco area"
If you cannot afford to stay on the strip then this is an OK place to stay, don't expect a lot however. Not that its bad, but we would give the pace a C rating. It's OK, rooms and hallways are small, the pace is clean and its 3 blocks away for the strip. You will probably have to use Valet parking at $30 per day as street parking is very limited.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
jim
"Good for what it was"
I'll keep it short. It was only for 1 night I just wanted to be close to Collins ave so we could hit the strip and the beach. Objective complete if that's your goals. Neighborhood is good location great customer service though .. Was non existent .. Ice machine is outside and have to have someone at the front desk open it so think of how long I waited to get some.. If you're by yourself as a guy great spot we don't ask for much and you are right by the action where you need to be but can't vouch for the couples thing but , wasn't completely bad
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
maurice
"Hotel review"
Nice place. Had some issues with roaches smh. The rooms were very small
3 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
"Decent hotel"
Most all of the hotel rooms in Miami are small so I was expecting it to be cozy. Hotel staff were fine, we arrived early and we could not check-in until after 3pm. Usually hotels are better about turning over rooms. Our room was clean when we finally got into it. My only complaint is the next day, our room was only half cleaned. Not sure what happened. Only one bed was make. The floors and counters had not been cleaned, fresh towels were left on the bed instead of being restocked in the bathroom. We had to call and have housekeeping come back to our room to finish cleaning. It was inconvenient since we wanted to shower and get ready for dinner. Other than that everything else was fine. No big complaints or concerns.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Christine
"Awesome location"
The location is perfect , it's really close to the ocean drive strip ( 2 blocks) 3 min walk . it's close to the bus stores and taxis . the only thing I didn't like was that the bathroom had updates but wasn't that clean and the sheets had makeup stains on them ( could be replaced ) the room was small but in a good way because it was updated ! I would and will stay here again if I come back to south beach Miami ! :)
3 night trip with friends Apr 14, 2015
"I would say avoid at all costs"
The hotel looks fun and artsy from the pictures and description: none of that. The AC was extremely noisy, our toilet was clogged and we were not provided any plungers, the receptionnist simply said " you can use the hallway bathroom " since " they gave the only plunger they have to another room " .. So 24 hours w/o a toilet on South beach good luck with that.. oh yeah and the beds were never made either..
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
ismail
"Perfect Location"
perfect location, extremely helpful and friendly staff. great Cuban restaurant steps away, and nice French place out the front door.
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Judyth
"Great hotel!"
Great little hotel, only two blocks from the beach and all the action, but without all the noise. There are two floors and no elevator, so ask for a room on the first floor if possible.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Great hotel with excellent restaurant next door."
Very nice hotel, excellent location. Disappointed that the patio was closed for renovation.
1 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2015
Fredrick
"Trendy chic hotel close to beach"
Awesome- great staff- great location- great price
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
pablo
The rooms were very clean. It's a great location, just a 5 minute walk to the beach!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"South beach"
Front desk staff very helpful
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"Unfriendly Staff"
The Staff is so unfriendly and they are so laid back and do not have a sense of urgency to help out their customers. It was not only us but there were a lot of customers who were waiting in line to check in.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Noel
"Stay a way from this hotal"
It was really bad 1- small room 2-no security 3- no parking 4- the valate always come after 40 mins from the requesting time. .....etc
alamer
"Good Location, Comfortable Accomodations"
The hotel is very nice and provides more amenities than the average hotel in the region.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
Justin
"Nice hotel within walking distance to everything"
The room was nice and well kept. It was small but nicely decorated and good value for the location. The hotel is close to the beach and close to nightlife. Easy walk to Ocean Drive and restaurants.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
kim
"Horrible"
Would never stay again! Has roaches and the associates act as if that's normal
5 night trip with friends Mar 10, 2015
ronneisa
"Overall a very nice stay"
Fairly difficult to find even with the address. Rooms were small but clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Parking is ridiculous, but that is the norm for South Beach. French Resteraunt in front is excellent. Overall - I would stay there again. Price was very good compared to the area and is walking distance to everything South Beach.
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
Ryan
"Hidden Gem in South Beach"
I booked this room for one night after a cruise. It was perfect. A little loud in the hallways in the middle of the night--but it was spring break. The beds were a little too soft for my liking, but overall the hotel was rad. In a great location. The restaurant connected to it, Otentic, was delicious.
1 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2015
Lynne
"Decent hotel not too far from beach"
I was a bit leery about staying here after reading reviews but it wasn't bad at all. I agree with everyone in saying that it's a decent place to stay if your planning on being out and about for the most part and just need a place to rest your head for a little. My friend and I made sure to inspect the room as soon as we got there. I checked the mattress for bed bugs and stains. The sheet was stained and one of the pillows smelled of perfume. We stayed for three nights and on the last night while packing up and watching tv there was a roach crawling on the wall. In the bathroom there is no ledge inside the shower to rest anything. The rooms are a bit small for heavy luggage. We only had two small carry ons and there was barely any room for that. The AC worked well and there was a ceiling fan as well. In the middle of the night I had to turn down the unit because it got cold. Overall we were satisfied and comfortable and would prob stay again.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Mimi
"Nasty stinky hotel"
It was the worse place ever it Smells bad the room was easy to little it was only one staff literally one lady I don't think one one should ever stay there
4 night trip with friends Feb 26, 2015
"Good 3 star option if you're a group of 3-4!"
Overall, it was a decent boutique hotel. My biggest complaint is that the walls are SO thin that you can hear everything in the neighboring rooms. Way too noisy but with the AC on, it can be drowned out. If you're 3-4 guys or girls sharing a room for a weekend of partying in South Beach (and can ignore the noise due to your own noise)...it's perfect. As someone who is married and was there with her husband for some culture and delicious Cuban food only, I wouldn't stay again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Just a regular Motel"
Just a regular Motel. Small rooms, no sound isolation (you hear everything and everyone outside). Windows view is the next building wall. No pool, no gym. Small front desk area. $30 - parking, $280 - room. Next day we found much better Hotel (same area) with cheaper price, pool and ocean view.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Fedar
The room is old and dirty . It is not worth to pay $200 to stay in this old hotel
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Nice location but Hotel was extremely noisy"
Nice location for the Hotel. The hotel is older Hotel that they have remodeled. The night we stayed it was extremely noisy with people yelling and running up an down the halls most of the night. There is not parking close, you have to park in a parking garage 2 blocks away which isn't in a very "safe" location if you get there late at night.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"OK"
It was just OK, beds were not comfprtable at all.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Liz
"Decent hotel for the price"
Hotel room small and cozy enough for a weekend trip to South Beach. Easy walk to the beach, stores, and restaurants. Only dissatisfied experience was valet. When we picked up our car, the gas was considerably below the level we gave it to them at, the mileage was cleared, and there was another radio station playing that we would never listen to. Granted the valet was considerably cheaper than I've paid for the in the past, I still didn't expect that someone would get that comfortable in our car. I wonder where our little car drove to besides the garage this weekend...
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Mone
"Perfect location!!!"
I really enjoyed my stay here. It's literally in the most perfect spot! It's close to everything! Loved it! Staff was very nice. Room was a little small but we were hardly in it so it didn't matter.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Sonia
"Fashionhaus"
BED BUGS bit me and my girlfriend up!! Stinky rusty bathrooms. Roaches!! Gave me a full refund! Went elsewhere! Real shabby hotel.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
vinny
"Near the strip and nicely decorated ….."
The room was to small for 4 people, after a while it seemed crowded with us 4. The bathroom was even smaller with a walking shower. Overall the hotel was nicely decorated in a nice condition and near the strip and beach but the rooms are just to small.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
ss
"Not so fashionable"
More of a dressed up motel in a good location. No gym, pool Nd it's really not that fashionable but more cheesy than anything.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Great Location, but very small rooms"
We were in Miami Beach for just one night, and wanted to be in the South Beach area. The location of the hotel was great, and the restaurant attached to it was good for breakfast, however, the room was really small (it was my husband, myself, and two kids), and there was no elevator. We had a lot of luggage, because we were leaving for a cruise the next day, and we had to drag our suitcases (and our kids suitcases) upstairs. The room amenities were just ok. I was glad were just staying for one quick night.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Sandy
"Decent spot in South Beach"
Room was fine, art deco was very cool but it was clear that the room had been recently worked on. There was a paint roller in the room and some fresh paint. Staff was friendly, although not very knowledgeable about the area.
1 night trip with friends Jan 6, 2015
Adam
AC did not cool the room properly
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"close to beach and Ocean drive"
the room is smaller than expected and the bathroom is poor
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
VIP
"Close to beach area. Walking distance to a lot."
Pros Check in was a breeze. I arrived before check in and the front desk attendant allowed us leave our luggage (it was secured with a lock). Location was in the heart of south beach, and inexpensive. Cons No breakfast services, not a hotel for view, and room service and cleaning service could have been better.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great hotel!"
I stayed here with my parents the second week of December. I was a little scared after reading the reviews but this hotel is great! Location can't be beat, rooms were very cheap and yet very large, the staff is very nice. For the price, you can't ask for more. I will go back.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Romain
"Nice hotel, familiar, close to the beach and shops"
it was a very pleasent experience, I didn't have any issue, i could relax and have fun.
Response by Fashion Boutique Hotel
Thanks for your comments . And we are looking forward to have you again in our Hotel
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Diana
"Great location and price, but I don't recomend"
The shower and toilet leaked water on to the floor of the bathroom flooding the bathroom ... concierge was apologetic but could only offer us a towel. Management did credit $50 however to me, still not worth having disgustingly wet bathroom floor. Gross
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Disappointed with Hotels.com"
Will never use Hotels.com again. First time user, looking for hotel in Miami's south beach area. This room was advertized on Hotels.com as a $999.00 room. I am business traveler and hotel room was $179.00 at best which is what I paid. Room was okay but had to wait 1/2 hour for valet as front desk forgot to alert them I was waiting outside. With the variety of options in Miami, I would not stay at this facility next time.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"Perfect location"
I love this hotel and have stayed there everytime I go to Miami. The staff is always very pleasant and the rooms are well kept.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
cash
"Location, location, location!"
The Fashionhaus Hotel was a great find in the heart of South Beach. The staff could not have been nicer. It started with the young man at the front desk greeting me by name as soon as I walked through the door. It ended with them reserving a cab for us back to the Amtrak station with a woman they trust with their guests. The whole experience was great. The room was small, but extremely clean and nicely decorated. There was actually a small refrigerator in the room (it was used as a mini-bar, but had plenty of room for us to put our own beverages and some snacks in). The only thing that I would mark the room down for was that the lighting was a bit on the dim side for my taste, but there were some lights above the bed for reading that worked fine. The bed was a little saggy, but still comfortable enough. All in all it was a great find and if we are back in South Beach again, we will definitely stay there.
Jenni
"What are you looking for in South Beach?"
Ok, I read some of the reviews of this hotel before I booked it and decided to give it a chance. What are you looking for and why are you in South Beach? That's what you really need to know and decide prior to booking this hotel. I was in South Beach to have a good time and SEE South Beach. The hotel was more a less a place to shower, change and sleep. I wasn't looking for room service and a whole bunch of bells and whistles. Hell, I never even cut my TV on the whole time I was there. The staff is outstanding. Friendly and very helpful. From knowing where everything was, to being able to refer you to foods, clubs, shopping etc. They took care of everything. So if you're like me and looking for some place to lay your head and set up as home base to bounce around the city, then Fashionhaus is the hotel for you. On the other hand, if you're the type that spends a lot of time in your hotel room and you want your hotel room to be like being home, then you might want to go somewhere else.
P