All hotels in Brooklyn, New York, United States of America
56 Franklin Ave, Brooklyn, NY, 11205, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The room was very nice with a decent size bathroom for NYC and a cute kitchenette (but no utensils.) we will definitely come here again.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
We stayed at the Condor Hotel July 17-19 2015 and were very pleased. Although we booked late and had to have two single beds, they were comfy and had great pillows. The hotel was pricier than we wanted to pay but we were glad we chose it after our original plan fell through. We were able to drive around Brooklyn with ease and had no problem parking on the street and avoiding the $20.00 lot fee. The shampoo etc. provided was very nice and breakfast was good also. The basement room where it is served was nice too. We felt the men who worked the morning shift were friendlier than the woman working the later shift. All around or stay was great and we would stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Tracey
"Great Hotel!"
The hotel staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The hotel appeared to have repeat visitors who knew the staff, and were very friendly with each other. I found that to be comforting, especially since I was traveling alone. I would absolutely stay at this hotel again.
3 night trip Jul 9, 2015
"My stay at the Condor"
I really enjoyed my stay but I thought the mattress could have been softer.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
Ricky
"customer service outstanding!"
we stayed one night while moving my daughter to Brooklyn... the hotel was very very clean and in a good neighborhood...the young woman at the desk(Whitney) was outstanding in her customer service...our remote to the TV wasn't working she came up to our room to check it out,when she could not get it reprogrammed she upgraded us to a another room which was perfect...she also talked to us about the restaurant we were going to and was very helpful with the parking,just very welcoming...we will definitely return again whenever we visit our daughter
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
carol
I am happy to say I only needed the room for an event in Williamsburg for the Nite. The neighborhood is in a residential area, and was NOT friendly at all, we felt like intruders! The Hotel staff were very nice, our room was a nice size, & the Bthrm was fine. If you need a place just to "hang your hat" for the night it is a good place to stay.
1 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
"Got waffles?"
Great staff, great room, but the a/c is noisy. Great waffles.
3 night trip Jun 19, 2015
Wanda
"A surprise in Williamsburg"
Great neighborhood, wonderfully comfortable beds. Much nicer than I imagined when I booked.
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"Condor Review"
Very disappointing 1 star at best
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
HOWARD
"My favorite spot"
Always quiet clean and the staff is super helpful
1 night trip Mar 20, 2015
Jamile
"Hidden gem"
If you have to stay in Brooklyn, consider staying here. Safe neighborhood, although somewhat noisy and traffic-y. It's tough to find street parking on the block, but you typically can find something within a few blocks. The hotel itself has nice comfortable rooms; mine had a kitchen sink, microwave and mini fridge. The front desk stafffer I dealt with was really nice and seemed to genuinely care about my stay.
2 night business trip May 6, 2015
Matthew
"BEST home base if you can look beyond location."
Loved EVERYTHING about this spot except location. Staff were outstanding, the breakfast was deluxe, rooms chic and bath fresh and generous. I was visiting family in W'burg so this was most reasonable option. Highly recommend!
3 night family trip May 1, 2015
kathryn
"good time"
Love the neighborhood, a Jewish community. The transportation is not that convenient though. And staff there were friendly and helpful, we had a good time!
1 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
Jie
"Very Comfortable and Clean Very Helpful Front desk"
Very nice hotel. Quite neighborhood
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Donald
The hotel and staff was great. Just had some unruly neighbors in the room next door. Love the decor and design of this hotel. And was even surprise that they offered parking as well.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"A gem in BK"
Beautiful room in a up and coming neighborhood. Secured parking gave us peace of mind that we would always have somewhere to park when we were out and about. The daily breakfast was just what we needed to get our day started and the hotel staff was super friendly and ready to assist us with any need. Highly recommended and our new favorite place to stay!
3 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Stefanie
"Great Place to stay in NY"
What a great hotel! Everyone was so friendly, the room was so clean, and everything in order. A bit far from the train station, but we didn't mind the 10 minute walk.
5 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"Fantastic place to be for any ocassions."
wonderful
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
jean
"Lovely small hotel with great attention to detail"
Ours was a short stay but we would definitely come back. Comfortable, pretty and safe hotel with friendly staff and easy street parking.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Natalie
"Review of the Condor Hotel"
I enjoyed the quiet atmosphere at the hotel, the comfortable and large room and the breakfasts were sumptuous. It said a "continental breakfast" on the ad, but they were clearly wrong! I particularly liked Sarah. she was very personable and helpful. She makes lovely first impression!
6 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Marlin
"A good comfortable hotel v"
I loved the Condor. Was visiting my daughter in Brooklyn, and it was only a half-mile away from her place. The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was good. I would and probably will stay at the Condor again.
4 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
"great place"
hotel was superb...... staff was professional and friendly ..very helpful
3 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
jean
"Nyc for business trip"
It was nice however pay the 20 dollars more to upgrade the normal room is two twin beds everything was clean but neighborhood was away from everything
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Brittani
"Lovely stay"
Great breakfast, friendly staff and a clean, luxurious and comfortable room! The only negative is that there were a couple of times that I went to the front desk to ask a question (we were right down the hall from it) and I had to wait a while because there is only one attendant there. However, they were very nice and helpful!
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Lauren
"Cozy and Clean!!"
My stay was great!! The staff was very friendly and professional.
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
"great room"
Great room, extremely plush, comfortable and clean. Snacks and coffee available in lobby..major plus.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
shaniqua
"Great Hotel, Poor Location"
This was beautiful hotel. The beds were very comfortable and the room was spacious. The free breakfast is also a plus. I would only recommend this hotel to individuals who are traveling in a car. The hotel is approximately a 10 min (walk) to the closes restaurant and subway. That normally would be okay, but its averaging 25 degrees and less outside. So walking 10 minutes in the freezing snow could be challenging.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
ty
"very good hotel, safe tho unscenic neighborhood"
concierges VERY helpful, friendly, courteous. clean room. good brekkie. parking across the street a boon in this neighborhood. you have to be willing to walk ten minutes or so to get to restaurants, subways, etc. neighborhood safe, tho unscenic.
3 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2015
"Would stay again"
We came across the Condor randomly at the last minute while on the train headed down from Boston. We stayed in a 1 king bed room. It was an excellent choice for the Brooklyn area. The room was decent size for New York standards. The view was of the brick wall of the next building but there was a small balcony included which hadn't been mentioned in the description - was very nice to get fresh air. Good water pressure, clean bathroom/shower. Breakfast was in the basement but it's really nicely renovated, waffles and fresh fruit were very good. Staff were extremely helpful, called cabs for us, brought up ice in minutes, towels were delivered in minutes also when requested, kinda blown away by how prompt it was. Did not spend much time in the neighborhood, took cabs door to door.
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
"Excellent stay!"
Excellent stay!
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Surprising Gem of a Hotel"
Located in Williamsburg Brooklyn NY, the Condor Hotel is just off of the Brooklyn Queens Expressway. There is nearby public transportation to get you around the Big Apple. A 24-hour supermarket is around the corner and there is ample street parking in the mixed residential/commercial block. A private and secure parking lot is available for extra cost. The staff is wonderful, the rooms are comfortable and attractive and the breakfast from 7 AM to 10 AM is similar to the breakfast food we had in Israel, fresh fruit, freshly baked croissants and muffins, coffee and cereal plus a hearty sip of coffee. If you are thinking about a boutique hotel off of the beaten track, consider the Condor.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Webmanpoconos
"excellent hotel"
The towels were a bit rough, but everything else was excellent!
2 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
"overall good stay"
Pro: the room was clean, and very comfortable. The free continental Breakfast was delish. The microwave and fridge was so useful for me and my family. Con: the tv was horrible, could barely make out the characters. No ice machine.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Simeon
"wasn't such a great experience"
The king size bed I orded was two regular size bed and I couldn't sleep so well cause I felt it . And then somthing was wrong with the air we where a few families everyone complaint on the air I was waking up every 2 hours and I needed water cause I was terribly dry
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Surprised"
Clean plush room. On street parking or $20 private lot.
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
"The Best GEM in Brooklyn"
This hotel was excellent in every way. The rooms looked brand new, the service was top-notched and was one of the highlights of my New York stay! There was a fabulous (light) continental breakfast served each morning (you will love it if you are vegetarian). The neighborhood was no bother at all-quiet (for NY). Great eating within walking distance (7 mins). I call this place a GEM tucked away in the heart of Brooklyn. It is a nice walk to the train station and a short trip to any bus stop. I give this hotel and staff 5 stars. Nothing was amiss. I have family in NY, and when I make another trip needing a hotel stay, the Condor will be the first (possibly only) choice. If you want to feel welcomed and relaxed, then this is a great place to stay.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Armenta
"Modern value in Brooklyn"
Had a flight out of Kennedy, needed a place in Brooklyn overnight the night before. The Condor was a nice inexpensive choice. Easy street parking and a lot across the street. Very nice staff. Rooms were fine, with a bonus of a mini kitchenette with microwave and mini fridge. Comfortable bright cheery breakfast room for continental breakfast, included. Beds could have been slightly more comfortable, but the well appointed bathrooms made up for it. A good find.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Gwen
"perfect neighborhood gem"
friendly, enthusiastic staff people who are part of the community and proud of the neighborhood and hotel. Cozy, perfectly located for my family who live in Brooklyn. All staff people were quick to make appropriate suggestions and provide ideas about costs, timing, safety tips; Treated us like family members. my daughter thought the room was perfectly cozy, clean, 'cute", proximate and easy to reach, Uber drivers were pleased to easily reach us quickly; Breakfast offerings were quality, varied, and healthy options. Small hotel which was appealing to family members for planning future lodging;
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
professor
"Brooklyn Condor"
One night stay to meet friends in Brooklyn. Limited amenities but Condor offers convenient Brooklyn location. Condor staff pleasant and very helpful.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
"Really nice Williamsburg hotel!"
Great hotel stay! friendly staff upon check-in. I found street parking right out front first night, then came back late 2nd night and no street parking available so I used the hotel fenced in lot across the st for $20/charge. Above average free breakfast. rooms were quiet, minimal hallway noise and overall very clean and updated. TV reception was below average but room had modern bathrooms, great shower head and pressure. I took the room with 2 singles to save money, so beds were small so if you/re a large or tall person these single bed rooms might not be the right fit. Overall great stay, will use this hotel again next time I'm in Williamsburg.
2 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"great hotel in Brooklyn"
I completely enjoyed my stay at the Condor. Everything was perfect and I cannot wait to come back here and stay. I highly recommend.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
A
"Hidden gem in Brooklyn"
The staff -- Spencer, in particular -- was constantly warm and accommodating. They upgraded me to a king-sized room, took care of various, meticulous details, received my packages, and baked chocolate chip cookies every day. I was incredibly pleased with my experience.
Very nice hotel. Friendly staff. Big rooms.
3 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Great value!"
This is a great, modern hotel at a great price! The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. They answered any questions we had, made suggestions of places to go, and brought anything we needed to our room within a matter of minutes. The breakfast is also great! The only thing is that it is a little further from the subway than I would have preferred (about a 10 minute walk).
4 night family trip Nov 4, 2014
Jane
"NY"
Room, staff, location was good. We didn't want to be in the midst of the city so this provided some seclusion.
3 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Just so pleased with the staff and the atmosphere at The Condor Hotel. Very clean, nice breakfast, quiet respite from the city.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Nice stay in Brooklyn"
Needed a reasonably priced hotel for one night, and this hotel did the trick. The staff was great (one guy working the entire place late at night) and helpful (bringing us complimentary first aid kit and ice for a scraped knee). The beds were very comfortable and the room was spacious. The shower could have been a little cleaner but for the most part it was spotless. Very good continental breakfast in the morning.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
Parking was important to me also and it worked out great. Location was ok'ed. The neighborhood, because we were late getting in at night, although safe, we had to get use to it. - reason for my drop in rating.
5 night trip Oct 6, 2014
"Good but not great Williamsburg location"
Really nice, clean and friendly Hotel. The ground floor room that we stayed in was a bit dark due to the neighboring house wall. The distance to the central Williamsburg maybe a bit too far.
2 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Søren
"Great little gem in Brooklyn"
Great staff, lovely common rooms with coffee, magazines. Room was spotless and large by New York standards with lots of great amenities (kitchenette, tons of storage/closet space.) Really nice complimentary breakfast was a cut above most with European touches like fresh vegetables and great coffee bar. Great location for me as I had work nearby in the neighborhood. Close to subway and easy cab right as bridge to Manhattan is close, so not inconvenient, but a bit off the beaten path. Surrounding neighborhood is residential (bars, market and shops are a 4-5 block walk.) Great if you want quiet, not so great if you want to be in the mix, but I would (and will) and absolutely stay again.
2 night business trip Sep 3, 2014