All hotels in Brooklyn, New York, United States of America
56 Franklin Ave, Brooklyn, NY, 11205, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Awesome vibe
    Good internet service
    Rather comfortable
The hotel was so nice and clean . The service was not as friendly like I'm use to , but they weren't rude either . The room was very very clean and comfortable . We had a balcony facing a brick wall but that was fine . Over all a diamond in the ruff .
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2016
Raquel
"This is the one"
My first choice was the "Brooklyn hotel" which wasn't a good idea so a hotel rep suggest this hotel which was the best , room excellent n I done did lots of rooms lol couples u will love it
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2016
"Good deal"
Great room, large/comfortable bed and good location. Just a short walk or cab ride away from good night life and dining. I'd definitely stay here again! No real complaints.
2 night trip Dec 4, 2015
"Run from this hotel fast!"
It was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. It was dirty and the area has nothing to do in it!
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
"Good Hotel, Not a safe neighborhood"
Overall the Hotel was OK if you didn't leave the Hotel. They say they are located in Downtown Brooklyn... But the area was definitely not in a good neighborhood.
2 night business trip Sep 9, 2015
"Quiet, safe neighborhood. Clean, comfortable hotel"
Our vacation centered around events at the Barclay's, so we wanted to stay fairly local to the arena. While the Condor is a bit off the main path, it was the perfect place for us. Our usual trips to New York see us zooming around the city via train only, but we used cabs to get back and forth to the arena. The walk to the train station is not bad at all, and if weather permits, it's a great way to get the day started. The neighborhood is safe and quiet. The hotel itself is clean and stylish. Our room was on the third floor, and the elevator was quick to arrive and take off (something we've always had a problem with in our Manhattan hotels). The breakfast in the hotel is basic, continental, and free. We were not disappointed at all with its offerings, and really enjoyed this amenity. The beds are very comfortable, blackout curtains let us sleep in, and the air conditioner was perfect, especially considering how HOT it was outside! The bathtub is deep (a must for us), the tiny kitchen served us well, and I loved using the built in storage. The front desk offers lemonade, infused water, and cookies, which we also took advantage of after arriving after our events — a great late-night treat! Thanks to the staff for helping us so much! The front desk got us cabs to our events, a cab to the airport, all for fair prices and all questions answered. Thank you for the comfortable stay! We will be back.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Mandy
"Welcome in Williamsburg!"
We were visiting our kids who recently moved into the neighborhood. It was exactly what we were looking for. It was very clean, the rooms were well appointed - small, but typical for NY. The front desk person was friendly - cookies available upon arrival. Breakfast was included and simple (cereal, bagels, etc - perfect for a quick bite). The parking lot was across the street, not owned by the hotel and not very well secured. We didn't have any issues with it.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Good stay"
Overall the staff was very helpful and nice. The room was very comfortable and clean, although I was blessed with the presence of a ladybug ( a sign of good luck ). My only recommendations is that the breakfast area should be prepped a earlier than 9am for the customers that have early mornings and want to have their breakfast and coffee sooner than later.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2015
"Quiet alternative to busy streets of New York."
This hotel is a great alternative to pricey Manhattan hotels. The neighborhood is quiet and safe and the staff friendly and extremely helpful. The room itself was clean, comfortable, and modern. The AC was a bit on the loud side, but that isn't uncommon with hotel AC units. We stayed in the twin rooms on the first floor, which are right next to the lobby. Anywhere else, this would have been a nightmare, due to incoming and outgoing guest, but it was of little consequence to us. I was pleasantly surprised to see that there was a door that lead out to a very small patio area, right outside of our room. This would be a big plus for smokers, I imagine, not having to exit through the hotel to have a cigarette. There is also a lovely little patio garden in the rear of the hotel with some tables and chairs. Guests can expect a comfortable and stress-free stay at this location, just on the outskirts of Williamsburg.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Janet
"Great stay!!"
We booked the hotel last minute. It was impeccable.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Girls night"
Our room was very clean and the hotel staff was friendly. Not much nightlife within walking distance of the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2015
The room was very nice with a decent size bathroom for NYC and a cute kitchenette (but no utensils.) we will definitely come here again.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
We stayed at the Condor Hotel July 17-19 2015 and were very pleased. Although we booked late and had to have two single beds, they were comfy and had great pillows. The hotel was pricier than we wanted to pay but we were glad we chose it after our original plan fell through. We were able to drive around Brooklyn with ease and had no problem parking on the street and avoiding the $20.00 lot fee. The shampoo etc. provided was very nice and breakfast was good also. The basement room where it is served was nice too. We felt the men who worked the morning shift were friendlier than the woman working the later shift. All around or stay was great and we would stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Tracey
Our stay at the Condor was pleasant due to the staff and decent continental breakfast. Each time we entered the lobby we were greeted with a warm smile and friendly greeting. This is the type of thing that makes a huge difference.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"Great hotel in Brookly New York"
We stayed for 3 nights and the staff was so helpful and friendly. We loved the location and were able to go everywhere we needed by cab, subway and on foot. Thanks for making our first trip to Brooklyn so wonderful. We will be returning to your hotel with regularity.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Jody
"Would stay again."
Beautiful recently remodeled room (2009?); lobby a bit overdecorated. Located in the Hasidic Jewish neighborhood of Brooklyn; safe, quiet, except for the garbage dumpster, nice location. Parking impossible. Street is major one-way access in that area of Brooklyn. Helpful to have the kitchenette with micro and fridge. Breakfast very good with many choices including bakery, waffles, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, juices, and veggies & fruit. We three adults stayed five nights. Twin beds were great for my parents, but the pull out/rollaway was terribly uncomfortable for me. I asked for first floor/handicap accessible/walk in shower: unable to comply. My parents use walkers, so emergency escape from third floor would have been nearly impossible.
5 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Rebecca
"Great Hotel!"
The hotel staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The hotel appeared to have repeat visitors who knew the staff, and were very friendly with each other. I found that to be comforting, especially since I was traveling alone. I would absolutely stay at this hotel again.
3 night trip Jul 9, 2015
"My stay at the Condor"
I really enjoyed my stay but I thought the mattress could have been softer.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
Ricky
"customer service outstanding!"
we stayed one night while moving my daughter to Brooklyn... the hotel was very very clean and in a good neighborhood...the young woman at the desk(Whitney) was outstanding in her customer service...our remote to the TV wasn't working she came up to our room to check it out,when she could not get it reprogrammed she upgraded us to a another room which was perfect...she also talked to us about the restaurant we were going to and was very helpful with the parking,just very welcoming...we will definitely return again whenever we visit our daughter
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
carol
Clean, quiet and comfortable. Staff were attentive and friendly. Hotel is central to travel around Brooklyn, but the are is not very happening.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
I am happy to say I only needed the room for an event in Williamsburg for the Nite. The neighborhood is in a residential area, and was NOT friendly at all, we felt like intruders! The Hotel staff were very nice, our room was a nice size, & the Bthrm was fine. If you need a place just to "hang your hat" for the night it is a good place to stay.
1 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
"Got waffles?"
Great staff, great room, but the a/c is noisy. Great waffles.
3 night trip Jun 19, 2015
Wanda
"A surprise in Williamsburg"
Great neighborhood, wonderfully comfortable beds. Much nicer than I imagined when I booked.
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"Condor Review"
Very disappointing 1 star at best
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
HOWARD
Most convenient hotel to Pratt Institute. Very pleasant considering the neighborhood. Free continental breakfast a plus!
Other trip May 18, 2015
Judy
"Terrible location"
Was really surprised since the hotel is nothing like it was advertised. The breakfast seemed like a retirement home and the staff was unfriendly and it was severely understaffed. It seemed like nobody stayed at the hotel besides me and one person.
Other trip May 15, 2015
reviewer
"My favorite spot"
Always quiet clean and the staff is super helpful
1 night trip Mar 20, 2015
Jamile
"Hidden gem"
If you have to stay in Brooklyn, consider staying here. Safe neighborhood, although somewhat noisy and traffic-y. It's tough to find street parking on the block, but you typically can find something within a few blocks. The hotel itself has nice comfortable rooms; mine had a kitchen sink, microwave and mini fridge. The front desk stafffer I dealt with was really nice and seemed to genuinely care about my stay.
2 night business trip May 6, 2015
Matthew
"BEST home base if you can look beyond location."
Loved EVERYTHING about this spot except location. Staff were outstanding, the breakfast was deluxe, rooms chic and bath fresh and generous. I was visiting family in W'burg so this was most reasonable option. Highly recommend!
3 night family trip May 1, 2015
kathryn
"good time"
Love the neighborhood, a Jewish community. The transportation is not that convenient though. And staff there were friendly and helpful, we had a good time!
1 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
Jie
"Very Comfortable and Clean Very Helpful Front desk"
Very nice hotel. Quite neighborhood
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Donald
The hotel and staff was great. Just had some unruly neighbors in the room next door. Love the decor and design of this hotel. And was even surprise that they offered parking as well.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"A gem in BK"
Beautiful room in a up and coming neighborhood. Secured parking gave us peace of mind that we would always have somewhere to park when we were out and about. The daily breakfast was just what we needed to get our day started and the hotel staff was super friendly and ready to assist us with any need. Highly recommended and our new favorite place to stay!
3 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Stefanie
"Great Place to stay in NY"
What a great hotel! Everyone was so friendly, the room was so clean, and everything in order. A bit far from the train station, but we didn't mind the 10 minute walk.
5 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"Fantastic place to be for any ocassions."
wonderful
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
jean
"Lovely small hotel with great attention to detail"
Ours was a short stay but we would definitely come back. Comfortable, pretty and safe hotel with friendly staff and easy street parking.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Natalie
"Review of the Condor Hotel"
I enjoyed the quiet atmosphere at the hotel, the comfortable and large room and the breakfasts were sumptuous. It said a "continental breakfast" on the ad, but they were clearly wrong! I particularly liked Sarah. she was very personable and helpful. She makes lovely first impression!
6 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Marlin
"A good comfortable hotel v"
I loved the Condor. Was visiting my daughter in Brooklyn, and it was only a half-mile away from her place. The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was good. I would and probably will stay at the Condor again.
4 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
"great place"
hotel was superb...... staff was professional and friendly ..very helpful
3 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
jean
"Nyc for business trip"
It was nice however pay the 20 dollars more to upgrade the normal room is two twin beds everything was clean but neighborhood was away from everything
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Brittani
"Lovely stay"
Great breakfast, friendly staff and a clean, luxurious and comfortable room! The only negative is that there were a couple of times that I went to the front desk to ask a question (we were right down the hall from it) and I had to wait a while because there is only one attendant there. However, they were very nice and helpful!
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Lauren
"Cozy and Clean!!"
My stay was great!! The staff was very friendly and professional.
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
"great room"
Great room, extremely plush, comfortable and clean. Snacks and coffee available in lobby..major plus.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
shaniqua
"Great Hotel, Poor Location"
This was beautiful hotel. The beds were very comfortable and the room was spacious. The free breakfast is also a plus. I would only recommend this hotel to individuals who are traveling in a car. The hotel is approximately a 10 min (walk) to the closes restaurant and subway. That normally would be okay, but its averaging 25 degrees and less outside. So walking 10 minutes in the freezing snow could be challenging.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
ty
"very good hotel, safe tho unscenic neighborhood"
concierges VERY helpful, friendly, courteous. clean room. good brekkie. parking across the street a boon in this neighborhood. you have to be willing to walk ten minutes or so to get to restaurants, subways, etc. neighborhood safe, tho unscenic.
3 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2015
"Would stay again"
We came across the Condor randomly at the last minute while on the train headed down from Boston. We stayed in a 1 king bed room. It was an excellent choice for the Brooklyn area. The room was decent size for New York standards. The view was of the brick wall of the next building but there was a small balcony included which hadn't been mentioned in the description - was very nice to get fresh air. Good water pressure, clean bathroom/shower. Breakfast was in the basement but it's really nicely renovated, waffles and fresh fruit were very good. Staff were extremely helpful, called cabs for us, brought up ice in minutes, towels were delivered in minutes also when requested, kinda blown away by how prompt it was. Did not spend much time in the neighborhood, took cabs door to door.
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
"Excellent stay!"
Excellent stay!
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Surprising Gem of a Hotel"
Located in Williamsburg Brooklyn NY, the Condor Hotel is just off of the Brooklyn Queens Expressway. There is nearby public transportation to get you around the Big Apple. A 24-hour supermarket is around the corner and there is ample street parking in the mixed residential/commercial block. A private and secure parking lot is available for extra cost. The staff is wonderful, the rooms are comfortable and attractive and the breakfast from 7 AM to 10 AM is similar to the breakfast food we had in Israel, fresh fruit, freshly baked croissants and muffins, coffee and cereal plus a hearty sip of coffee. If you are thinking about a boutique hotel off of the beaten track, consider the Condor.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Webmanpoconos
"excellent hotel"
The towels were a bit rough, but everything else was excellent!
2 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
"overall good stay"
Pro: the room was clean, and very comfortable. The free continental Breakfast was delish. The microwave and fridge was so useful for me and my family. Con: the tv was horrible, could barely make out the characters. No ice machine.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015