All hotels in Brooklyn, New York, United States of America
56 Franklin Ave, Brooklyn, NY, 11205, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"NY"
Room, staff, location was good. We didn't want to be in the midst of the city so this provided some seclusion.
3 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Just so pleased with the staff and the atmosphere at The Condor Hotel. Very clean, nice breakfast, quiet respite from the city.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Nice stay in Brooklyn"
Needed a reasonably priced hotel for one night, and this hotel did the trick. The staff was great (one guy working the entire place late at night) and helpful (bringing us complimentary first aid kit and ice for a scraped knee). The beds were very comfortable and the room was spacious. The shower could have been a little cleaner but for the most part it was spotless. Very good continental breakfast in the morning.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
Parking was important to me also and it worked out great. Location was ok'ed. The neighborhood, because we were late getting in at night, although safe, we had to get use to it. - reason for my drop in rating.
5 night trip Oct 6, 2014
"Good but not great Williamsburg location"
Really nice, clean and friendly Hotel. The ground floor room that we stayed in was a bit dark due to the neighboring house wall. The distance to the central Williamsburg maybe a bit too far.
2 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Søren
"Great little gem in Brooklyn"
Great staff, lovely common rooms with coffee, magazines. Room was spotless and large by New York standards with lots of great amenities (kitchenette, tons of storage/closet space.) Really nice complimentary breakfast was a cut above most with European touches like fresh vegetables and great coffee bar. Great location for me as I had work nearby in the neighborhood. Close to subway and easy cab right as bridge to Manhattan is close, so not inconvenient, but a bit off the beaten path. Surrounding neighborhood is residential (bars, market and shops are a 4-5 block walk.) Great if you want quiet, not so great if you want to be in the mix, but I would (and will) and absolutely stay again.
2 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
Erin
Hotel was absolutely comfortable in every way. If you are taking offspring to Pratt, there is no more convenient place to stay.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"All that glitters..."
At first sight, this hotel appears to be just what it claims to be: a beautiful boutique hotel in beautiful, safe, and peaceful Williamsburg. This is true if one goes on appearance alone, and not on service. I ended up leaving this hotel after being talked down to and run all across town to complete errands to satisfy their very unfriendly guest policy. This occurred, by the way, after full pre-payment of not one but two rooms. By the time I made it back to the hotel that evening, and was once again demeaned and verbally abused by yet another hotel clerk. Do not stay here unless you fit the profile of the type of guests they like to have at this condescending hotel. Terrible.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Pratt Institute stay"
Nice clean hotel, friendly helpful staff. Neighborhood was a safe area but industrial. Only complaint is the AC in the room was loud.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"Great place, a bit pricey"
Stayed there because a dear friend (the mother of the bride) and her family had already made reservations at the Hotel. Turns out she paid a lot less then we did for the same room. (Hotels.com mark-up or what?) Terrific breakfast included.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
N & M
"Linens and things..."
Pleasant staff, plenty of on-street parking, clean room. However, no mattress pad or fitted sheet on our bed. Just a single sheet on top of the mattress and a comforter. By the time we returned to our room after an evening wedding, it was too late to deal with. So, unless it was properly laundered, beware of the comforter in room 206.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Brad
"Great hotel near Pratt Institute"
Comfortable, clean and good price. Staff was friendly and informative.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
ES
"My son turned PRO"
My son is a skateboarder and his board and clothing company Had a party in Williamsburg . I loved my stay at the Condor except for one thing... The big fan/generator noise was pretty loud and never stopped. :( breakfeast was excellent !! I might good back and get on the other side of the building??
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
mimi
"Amazing!"
This was a simple mini vacation for my annuversary, and it was simply the best experience by far. Mo, was a doll! She upgraded us to the luxury suite, and it was by far beautiful. Thank you to the condor Hotel for making this anniversary spectacular.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2014
Room was very clean quite, not too far from the action but far enough to get a good nights rest. Hotel staff was amazing very helpful and sparkling personalities. I would definately recommend!!!!
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Very disappointing"
The area is in a mechanic workshop area, not safe area. The hotel carpets are filthy and the tiles are worse than a gas station floor. Food average, staff very good, helpful and friendly. Rooms are a lot more cleaner, such a pity money is not been spent on upkeep. 15 min walk to a station, rather stay in Williansburg, better area and so end less money on subways, do the Maths, this is no savings, Marriot coyrtyards better value, sorry to say, ie 40 us more.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
pentzie
"value for money, better than expected"
Everything was great: modern feel; compact, but comfortable suites. Only breakfast could be improved in variety and with more fresh fruit on the menu.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Great place to stay."
Great staff, well maintained, safe, easy to find free parking, nice breakfast, and a short walk to the subway... Need I say more? I will definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
Ryan
"Comfortable updated hotel, easy street parking."
Conveniently located, in a quiet area. Comfortable updated room.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"The Best Staff"
We needed a hotel in Brooklyn for only a couple of nights, primarily to sleep, and really didn't care about a restaurant or bar or entertainment in the area. This hotel was perfect, and we ended up regretting that we didn't have more time to spend eating breakfast or sitting in the lounge area. The staff were among the friendliest and most accommodating we have encountered anywhere in the world. And the place was immaculate!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Clean with nice staff. For some reasons beds are short in length.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"Ok"
Hotel in a safe city like family neighborhood and finding street parking was not an issue. Hotel rooms were pretty small. Ok for the price
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
Great hotel. Located in a safe Jewish neighborhood. I felt safe walking around the neighborhood. The hotel itself is excellent. Clean and updated. Front desk staff is very personable and helpful. Parking is extra but I managed to always park on the street and avoid the extra cost. I would definitely visit them again.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
Very nice modern room and great friendly staff. Not much to see in the immediate neighborhood - a bit out of the way.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
"Where NOT to stay in Brooklyn!!"
I stayed at the Condor Hotel this past weekend while in town for a friend's baby shower. First of all, the hotel is located in the most random area of Brooklyn. It faces an auto parts building and some rundown apartment buildings. There are no restaurants or shops within walking distance and the area is poorly lit at night, which made it feel unsafe to walk around once the sun went down. The room was very cramped and the 'plush' beds were barely twin-sized. I'm only 5'4" and my feet were dangling off the edge of the bed! The towels were dirty and the tub still had residue from the previous guest's body wash or shampoo - GROSS! The TV was maybe 27 inches (if that large) and none of the channels were viewable due to the fact that every channel was fuzzy. The worst part about the hotel was the rude front desk clerk named Mo. On Day 2 of my stay, my friend was trying to ask her a question when we came back to the hotel. Mo repeatedly asks my friend to repeat the question, all the while she's sitting there with earbuds in her ears!! Also, I came downstairs to ask a question and Mo literally rolled her eyes and neck when she saw me come around the corner. And when I asked her if there was a problem due to her obvious display of disrespect, she tells me that it's "unfortunate" that I felt that way. She was rude, unprofessional, and a poor representation of the Condor Hotel brand. Needless to say, I will NEVER return to this hotel!!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Excellent Service and Rooms!"
I was leaving the East Coast for good and decided to get a hotel room in Bk and just enjoy the city as a tourist....I am so happy that I Chose the Condor. First, the price was reasonable and there is street parking which you will never get in Manhattan. Location is great. You can walk to restaurants and it's a little of a hike to the train but no matter what time the neighborhood is extremely safe. The rooms are spacious and they have a great breakfast every morning. But what most impressed me was the service...We were well taken care of. My only regret is that I never had a chance to try the notorious cookies that they normally have available.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Katrina
"who needs options?"
Hotel choice it's limited in the area, but no compromises are seen otherwise. Friendly staff, comfortable lounge, and stocked breakfast bar are the usual expectations. The condor furthers these with modern decor, private outdoor access, and it's location in the stoically safe neighborhood of Brooklyn-Williamsburg. I've heard rates vary to as much as $349, but if the extra dough would break the bank, you should probably not come to new York in the first place.
4 night business trip May 24, 2014
Andre
"Extra small beds, very bad view."
The beds were way too small, the room had a balcony that opens to a high wall. The toilet doesn't work properly. I was very disappointed.
Other trip May 31, 2014
zeza
"Condor"
AWFUL location. Hard to get a cab. Nothing too eat. Jewish neighborhood with little desire for outsiders
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Close to Pratt Institute"
We appointed room with comfortable beds, luxurious linens and nice bathroom. The room was larger than other rooms that I have stayed in in this area at the same price point. Hotel desk staff was very friendly and helpful with restaurant suggestions and directions in the area.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
Hotel was quiet and comfortable. Very easy to find free parking. If you have a car this is the perfect hotel. Great restaurants less than a mile from hotel.
2 night trip May 7, 2014
"Condor highly recommend"
Service was great rooms, were exactly like the pictures and had a great experience would definitely wanna go back.......thanks
1 night business trip May 2, 2014
Kenneth pagan
"Great staff, clean, attractive, comfortable room"
Staff was the best ever, I had hurt my knee and they brought me ice and wouldn't take a tip (NYC, really?) Parking on street. Only downside, there was a family with young kids on the floor and they made a ton of noise. I complained and the staff took care of it.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
"JBG"
Good hotel. The only downfall is that the rooms are smaller than they appear in the pictures
1 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2014
"Beautiful hotel, on a residential hideaway."
Very comfy beds. Staff was excellent. Would definitely stay again. You would love this boutique hotel.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
"Nice Hotel, Ugly surroundings"
I was horrified by the surroundings, however once inside, everything was really good. This hotel includes breakfast (nothing fancy, continental...) for free. which was nice when you compare the NY prices. The coffee is really good quality. The room was clean and confortable. Towels were not white, looked old, but smelled clean. I did not use them. But other than that for the price in NY it was good. close by restaurant, extra charge parking (20 per night). It was better than leaving my car on the street. Beds are twin size, only one person fits.. Even if it is a kid... But they are confortable. pillows are nice and fluffy. Rooms are slightly larger than most hotels I've stayed in. this includes The W. and for a NY hotel the rooms were spacy..
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Xela
"A bright spot in Brooklyn neighborhood"
A safe, secure, and clean place to stay in the Brooklyn neighborhood. Simple but satisfying complimentary breakfast.
2 night trip Apr 8, 2014
"Would not stay here again"
We were not pleased with our stay at all. We requested 2 queens or one double bed, and received 2 twin beds, and were told when we arrived that was all they had. The room was clean is the best I can say. Otherwise, the bed coverings were lumpy and did not fit well. We had no hot water after 2 minutes in the shower. Overall, it was terrible and we would not return.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Wonderful hotel with awesome staff!"
We found the Condor at the eleventh hour after cancelling a terrible airbnb experience. The staff were so accomodating as we weren't sure if we'd stay here one night or the duration of our trip (we stayed the duration!). It's such a great hotel - ace to get cookies and coffee when we arrived; great rooms; great beds - will definitely be here again.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Condor in Brooklyn"
Stayed one night over the weekend, found the price reasonable, hotel was very clean, comfortable, free breakfast, parking available, room well appointed (new and clean). Over all would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Skip
"best service and most caring staff ever"
The condor hotel is a diamond in the rough.....in all my travels I do not believe I've found a staff so caring. we were looking for a hotel near our son's apartment in Brooklyn and we are so pleased with our choice. The staff made us feel as though we were the only guests in the hotel. They were outgoing, friendly and there to serve our every need. Tyvon and Mo and David were always available for every request we had. This is a small, quaint hotel and it is so clean. I know that we will again be staying here on our next visit to Brooklyn.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
rhonda
"My birthday weekend stay"
I am a Brooklyn native that enjoys a staycation. Upon arrival I was greeted by a lovely personable front desk clerk-Mo. After we took care of the paperwork I was assigned my room #305, as I get to the room the keycard entry is not working. Not to mention I had birthday presents given to me and a huge overnight bag.....needless to saying I was less than impressed. At that time Mo reassigned my room to the fourth floor and everything from that point on was a breeze. They have a full detailed binder in the room of surrounding restaurants. the only suggestion that I would make about those surrounding restaurants listed in the binder would be whether or not they deliver other than that I had a wonderful weekend at the condor.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Millz
"Wish I Could of Stayed Longer"
Great customer service, room was fantastic . . . TV's could use an upgrade. Overall fantastic service :)
1 night trip Feb 25, 2014
Nez
"Great Hotel! Highly Reccommend"
Pros: Hotel was really clean, well designed, friendly staff Cons: Walls were a little thin so could hear a lot in other rooms, parking
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
Sean
"Quiet, shiny new hotel in an awkward location"
Pros: Everything I ask for in a hotel when traveling on business: Helpful staff, new or recently refurbished, large rooms, comfortable beds, quiet location, mini kitchen, bathtub, desk, free wifi, etc. 30 minutes from JFK. Cons: Difficult for taxi driver to find, relatively difficult to reach the subway and Manhattan. The kitchen lacks implements (silverware, flatware, bottle opener). I would happily stay here again (unless I had a 9 am meeting in the city the next day).
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
piperi
"Not a good location for business"
Staff is very pleasant and helpful and the hotel was clean. Rooms were well-appointed and the fridge and coffee were a nice touch. Walls were thin and normal conversation in the next room was clear. Water pressure was terrible in the shower and the temperature varied wildly every time
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
"Best place to stay in Brooklyn"
Here's the challenge: to find a place in Williamsburg in Brooklyn that is clean, modern, comfortable, (here's the kicker)...not $400 a night. The Condor Hotel checks all those boxes. It must be a new hotrel...every thing is sparkling...beds very comfy with fresh white duvet covers washed after every stay, very modern baths, friendly hotel staff, AND they gve you coffee, pastries and cereal in the morning. I've found a winner!!
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
I would go back again
1 night trip Jan 30, 2014
F. Smij
"a good brooklyn stay"
the reception staff was excellent. we were greatly helped by both mo and the gentleman working on sunday morning. they both went the extra mile to help us with car service details and nearby coffee shops. the bed linens could be better and we didn't get washcloths the second day, but overall the room was nice and roomy. the worst features were the pillows-hotel needs to invest in some decent ones. ours were lumpy and low quality. good value for the money overall, however and brooklyn was a wonderful surprise after staying in the city so many years. nearby is a great coffee shop and lots of restaurants on myrtle st.
2 night family trip Jan 18, 2014
maria s
"Best hotel in Brooklyn"
This is one of the best hotels in Brooklyn. We have stayed in a number of hotels in the area, and this one has the rest of them beat, by far! The staff is amazing! They are friendly and helpful. They sincerely want to make your stay memorable. We visit this area often, and this is now our hotel of choice. The rooms are clean and well thought out. Modern decor, comfortable beds, and oh the sheets!!!! So soft! They also have a great breakfast selection. Far better than some of the other hotels. We highly recommend this hotel, and we will come back, again and again!
Other trip Jan 22, 2014