If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via boat are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Destination fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 350
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 175 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 250 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 250 (roundtrip)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.