All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1410 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

I had a great stay. The only problem that I had was, I bought $115.00 in groceries(that I couldn't use) because I didn't have the full kitchen in my room like the picture showed, but I did have a kitchenette. Overall the hotel experience and services were GREAT. Location was great. The hotel is directly across the street from the beach, and walking distance to Lincoln Mall.
4 night trip Jul 8, 2013
"Nice hotel, lovely guest service."
It's right off the ocean yet relatively peaceful. The staff is very warm and friendly. I would recommend the hotel. Close to all the night life as well as the ocean. We are returning next year! Great for people with children as the room sizes are massive since it was originally a condominium that was converted into a hotel. The units come with a small and well equipped kitchenette and the bathrooms are nice too. Lot of room. A four seater breakfast table, a sofa set and lots of usable space. For the rates, its a great bargain. We loved our stay. Try not venturing out too much beyond Washington street later in the night though!
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
jay
"Completely amazing"
The Edgewater Hotel is exactly as it is shown here on Expedia. It's so clean, quiet, close to everything (food & entertainment). The staff were so friendly and quick to respond to calls. Happy Hour was nice & on the rooftop everyday from 6pm-7pm. Breakfast was nice as well and on the rooftop from 7-10am. The morning rooftop Breakfast was so refreshing. We're already planning our next anniversary trip back to the Edgewater Hotel. Also the 1400 block of Ocean Dr is the quietest. All the partying is from the 1200 block down. You'll be glad you stayed here! Oh! The Beach is directly across the street. Not even a 4minute walk. They have complimentary beach chairs & beach towels for guests to check out! It's family & couple friendly, even single friendly.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Ash
"very accommodating staff"
We stayed at Edgewater for five nights. This was a family vacation for our family of 4 thirty somethings and parents. We had 3 ocean view suites. It was the best time. The staff of Joseph and the rest were very helpful. The hotel was ideally located, the beds were super comfortable and everything worked out so well.
5 night family trip Jun 6, 2013
"Very nice place"
Very clean and upscale Hotel.....I would stay at this property again. Great location.
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
"Very Pleasant Stay !"
This hotel definitely met our expectations. The location was perfect ( beach was just across the road) , the room was really big and nice, bed was super comfy. The complementary breakfast was good too with lots of options to choose from . When we were there, they also had a complementary drinks from 6 to 7 which was awesome as you could sit on the terrace and enjoy the sunshine and view of the ocean while sipping your drink . Overall i would say that this hotel was really nice and i think we got good service.
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
Tina
"Great hotel for short beach vacation"
Very nice hotel right on the SoBe with walking distance to everything you need for short vacation.
Response by Edgewater South Beach Hotel
Thank you for staying with us!
Other trip May 22, 2013
"amazing"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Amazing room vert clean anf beautiful. Close to all the fun. Highly recommended!
Response by Edgewater South Beach Hotel
Hi Jessica, Thanks for the compliments, we appreciate your recommendation very much. Hope to see you again soon!
5 night romance trip May 13, 2013
jessica
"Birthday hotel"
The staff was amazing. The hotel was close by to everything including a Starbucks but quiet at night so you'd actually get some sleep. The staff remembered me until the very last day and said happy birthday to me and even asked how I was and if I was having fun. Whatever I needed, they found. Clean and roomy. Just wish they had balconies overlooking the ocean. The terrace was the best part of the hotel.
Response by Edgewater South Beach Hotel
Thanks for spending your birthday with us, Thalia! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next stay with us.
Other trip May 19, 2013
Thalia
"Great Experience"
It was a great experience I would recommend this hotel to others
Other trip May 1, 2013
"Nice location in South Beach"
My wife and I enjoyed our short stay at the Edgewater. It's right across the street from the park and beach. A few blocks north is the pedestrian mall with plenty of shopping. There are lots of restaurants and bars up and down the street. The staff was very helpful and our ocean-front room was clean and quiet. We would definately stay there again.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
"awesome homeymoon vacation"
The staff at this hotel is amazing and so polite. All the hotels on ocean drive are old and that's what makes it so unique. But the up keeping of this hotel is awesome.
Other trip Apr 13, 2013
allison
"Fantastic Hotel"
This hotel is in a perfect location, across the street from the beach on a quieter spot on Ocean Drive. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, clean, and quiet. The included breakfast was great and the included happy hour in the early evening was delightful due to Martine making everyone feel welcome and special!
5 night trip Mar 31, 2013
"Very Dissatified"
Very poor in too many ways!
2 night trip Mar 19, 2013
"Great for couples"
Location is great right on Ocean Dr. Walking distance to Lincoln Rd.
Other trip Mar 3, 2013
Antonio
My wife and I stayed at the hotel Feb 21st to 24th. Our initial room did not have a balcony as was described in the room description. We were moved the next day and had a wonderful stay. Ask for rooms facing the West side as most have balcony's if you want one. The breakfast and drinks for happy hour were great. The location was good. It was a quiet hotel and was a relief being on Ocean Drive. The only thing missing was a pool. Would stay there anytime. One of the best on South Beach.
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
Clark & Carol
"Great except for closet space."
Good location. Our room did not face the ocean. The room was not designed very efficiently, in that closet space was limited. There were cabinet spaces above the bed but they were hard to reach. The hotel does not have a restaurant. Otherwise the place was excellent.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
"Pleasantly surprised -- a very relaxing hotel"
It was a delight to stay here. It is a small, quiet hotel -- no large groups of screaming drunk twentysomethings to keep you up at all hours -- yet in the middle of South Beach. The room was modern, clean, and well-kept. I had a great view of Lummus Park and the beach from my 3rd floor room. The resort fee is reasonable -- my main complaint is that the "beach chairs" are the small backpack kind. It is better to pay $10 to rent a chair from the vendors on South Beach. But the nightly Happy Hour on the rooftop patio is nice and the staff is extremely nice and accommodating. I did not try the breakfast or the restaurant -- there are many other options available within short walking distance. A very good value and a very nice hotel.
Other trip Jan 29, 2013
Anne
Great location and staff was very helpful. Skip the paltry free breakfast and go elsewhere. Balcony suite was comfortable and clean and large for Miami. Kichenette is really just a wet bar, don't plan on cooking there. Only caution is the balcony view from any floor other than the 4th and 5th floors is of the alley and power lines.
2 night romance trip Jan 18, 2013
frequent Miami visitor
"The Nicest staff and cleanest Hotel!!!"
My wife and I stayed in the middle of December, we had an Ocean view room. First I must say that a few of the hotel staff was exceptionally nice and friendly (Andre, at the front desk, and Johnny, at the breakfast bar). The room was large and very clean, our view was not exactly what I expected when it says "ocean view" that would be my only problem with the hotel, you really get a view of the breakfast area and over the wall is the ocean. But the breakfast area was wonderful and Johnny who is there with the breakfast bar was very friendly. Our bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was nicely modeled with marble floors and walls. Andre at the front desk was very well informed about the area, and also spoke to me as though we were best friends. I couldn't have asked for a nicer staff. My wife and I are from Chicago and love Miami Beach and this hotel will be our home every time we visit.
Other trip Jan 21, 2013
Derek
"Great hotel for cost and convenience"
the hotel was in a perfect location, the area was wonderful a short walk across the street to the beautiful beaches. The couch was a little (very little) uncomfortable and the chairs were really uncomfortable, the bed was a little lumpy but it worked out okay for the week. The customer service at the hotel was superb and the atmosphere all around was outstanding. The continental breakfast that was included was a big help on food cost and the evening happy hour was nice too. Everything imagineable was in walking distance, great location for price.
Other trip Jan 20, 2013
Wendi
Outstanding staff, very helpful and anxious to please.
2 night trip Jan 9, 2013
Merrick
"Great Hotel!"
This is a great little hotel. My room was large, comfortable, and quiet. The location is good -- at the end of Ocean Drive and away from the craziness but still convenient. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I wished there had been a pool, but the ocean just steps away was a good trade-off. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 10, 2013
Lucy
"Best Way to Enjoy South Beach"
We stayed in one of the ocean view studios overlooking the terrace where they serve breakfast and have their cocktail hour. Our original room was comfortable, very spacious and had a balcony with seating. The day after we checked in they upgraded us to an ocean-view one bedroom suite because they needed to access our room to work on the air-conditioning. They sent someone up to help us move right away, waiving the resort fees as well for the inconvenience. I can't tell you how fantastic it was staying in the room they moved us to. It had a private deck with cushioned seating and the perfect spot to lie down and enjoy the sun. The staff was incredibly friendly. We never left or arrived without someone at the desk greeting us or wishing us a good day. This was a birthday trip that turned into and engagement trip. So when I showed the concierge my ring he sent up a complimentary bottle of Chardonnay. I can't praise this place enough. The hotel is right on the beach. It's close to everything you could want or need whether you are there to hit clubs or just chill on the beach and go shopping. The rooms are soundproofed to help drown out the external noise. And you are far enough from the thumping coming from the clubs that you can still enjoy sitting outside. The only down side, and it is a minimal minus, is the stylish yet weird shower that gets water everywhere. We threw down our used towels and housekeeping took care of the rest so it wasn't a big deal.
Other trip Dec 20, 2012
Ila
"Great SOBE getaway!"
The staff were so nice, friendly and helpful. The room was huge, clean, comfortable and nicely appointed. The only drawback was the lack of view from the window. But the room was very quiet. There is a nice roof top deck with a view of the beach across the road, a great place to meet at happy hour where free drinks are served every evening. The location was great, right on Ocean, close to everything SOBE. I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Dec 4, 2012
Lizzie
"South Beach"
Very good location to be in south beach for a reasonable price. Clean and confortable
Other trip Nov 1, 2012
Carlos
Very friendly staff, everything was fine!
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
"..."
overall a perfect hotel, but they have no umbrellas and beach chairs available...
3 night romance trip Oct 10, 2012
Meier
"In the heart of everything."
Very nice hotel, Staff was good, room was clean. My favorite was happy hour on the roof which is set up very nice and relaxing. Andrew was the host and he was excellent!!!!!
Romance trip Aug 2, 2012

"Good location & rooms"
Good location on Ocean Drive and nice room at the front of the hotel. Only negative was the quality of the continental breakfast which was poor in my view.
2 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"Just the job"
A small, intimate, friendly hotel right on Ocean Drive.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised."
Probably one of the best hotels I have staid in on Ocean Drive. Great Location, close to everything but quiet enough to get a good night sleep. Rooms are perfect size and are clean and comfortable with all amenities. Great roof top area for relaxing. Very friendly staff who are very helpful. Overall very impressed with the hotel and the service. I would definitely book this hotel again.
1 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2015
Matthew
The location of this hotel is great and the staff are extremely friendly. I believe it was Charles and Rafael who we dealt with and they were great. They stored our bags before check in and again the next day after we checked out. Tons of great bars and restaurants nearby, as well a bike share station in the park across the street. The beach across the street was amazing as well. The hotel provides a list of places to eat. I would recommend Thai House on Washington (Massaman Curry Chicken, 5 spice level) and Puerto Sagua on Collins (Cuban sandwich.)
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Tony
"Boutique hotel in Art Deco district"
This low rise hotel overlooks the beach and is in the heart of the Art Deco district. We were lucky enough to be there for part of Art deco weekend. Our large room was at the back so was quieter. Breakfast and happy hour are on the rooftop patio. There is a resort fee for this but it is worth the money. The hotel is on a quiet block but the bars and restaurants start only a block south.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
ottawapete
"Ocean Drive Hotel, South Beach, Miami"
Only stayed one night but will be back if we're in Miami again. This is a great hotel at the quieter end of south beach which suited us. Room was great, we didn't have an ocean view one, but did mind that as you can use the terrace, where they have free "happy hour" 5-6pm. The free continental breakfast is a nice touch as you have to pay extra for breakfast in a lot of hotels. Staff were all very friendly and helpful from check-in to check-out.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Miami Nice"
Really lovely hotel. Shame it was a bit rainy while we were there. But at least that meant we spent more time in the comfortable room.
Cbcb
"A pleasant surprise"
So the foyer seems very low rent and I was a but suspicious we had made a mistake but our room (213) was large comfortable, very clean and well appointed with a brand new kitchen area if we had needed it. The terrace is great in floor 5 and the free beer and wine a bonus. Staff very helpful and friendly. And the location is ideal if you want to be in the heart of south beach. Overall better than I thought for the money. No pool and breakfast was just ok are the only criticism but overall very good.
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
Adam
"First place to stay"
Big, comfortable and quite rooms with kitchen and iron. Located on quiet end of Ocean Drive. Very convenient place. Only couple of blocks to Airport Express bus station. Excellent service such a happy hour with free wine and beer on terrace, beach towels and so on.
6 night romance trip Apr 8, 2014
"good location without too much fuss"
I checked in early and they were able to provide me with a room right away. Each day I picked up my chair and my beach towels and headed across the street to the beach after first stopping at Starbucks half a block away. Everything I needed was convenient to the hotel, i.e. gym and restaurants and the rooms were cleaned well every day. I was there for 5 nights and it really began to feel like home away from home after just a couple. I would definitely check in again at this location.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
"Art Deco & the Beach"
Very good price & quality ratio ! Simple and cosy facilities. Perfect location ; friendly and professional sevice. The room was exactly as we asked - on higher floor and quiet location. We enjoyed also very much the daily happy hour , where selected complementary wines and beer are served. Beautiful seaview from the rooftop terrace.
3 night romance trip Mar 13, 2014
A & A
"fantastic position on Ocean Drive"
We had a great stay and a really super room with its own terrace on the top floor. Room was lovely - only criticism was the lighting which was a bit too subdued, but otherwise very good quality and quiet. A couple of small disappointments - breakfast was a little dull, but perfectly adequate, and I was amazed to be asked to pay for a late check out - I have never encountered that in a hotel before. We were allowed to stay until 12md which was fine, but asked for 75 dollars to stay until 2pm, which, in the light of the cost of the room we thought was excessive. however these are minor quibbles about a nice hotel, with friendly, helpful staff. Amazing location, good restaurant on street level with killer cocktails!
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
roly
"Great room and really quite"
Nice stay at the Edgewater. The location is really great if you want to enjoy the beach and Ocean Drive. The complementary Happy Hour allows to meet the others guest on the nice rooftop. Great views from there.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
RG
We really liked this hotel, the hotel was in great location. The room was beautiful and we'd like to come to this hotel again. Really nice hotel staff. It's near ocean, so It was beautiful location. We like it all so much. Rosen
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Great hotel and great location!"
Loved it! Great hotel, great and friendly service, fantastic location (across the street is the beach)... will come back!
4 night romance trip Dec 8, 2013
"Fantastic hotel on Ocean Drive"
Stayed here for our daughter's 21st birthday. The suites we had were spacious, clean, comfortable and well equipped. Breakfast n the terrace was a good continual breakfast and had a fabulous view. The terrace was also used for the happy hour complimentary drinks. Many thinks to all the reception staff and especially Jonathan and Joseph who arranged balloons, flowers and a cake for our daughter's birthday.
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
Very helpful staff nothing too much trouble. Great location on quiet end of Ocean drive. Highly recommend hotel.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Excellant hotel on south beach, really needs bigger beds! The room is huge but bed not so..
4 night romance trip Oct 16, 2013
david
"Great hotel, great location"
Came over to Miami for 5 days, the hotel is in the perfect location been right in the middle of the action yet avoids the majority of the noise due to it been near the end of ocean drive. It's a 1 minute walk across the road to the beech and the hotel provide beech chairs and towels for free, which I thought was a great extra. The breakfast is nice and the wifi is gret quality throughout the hotel,. The rooms are very comfortable with a bed and couch, and also comes with cable which is great for keeping up with the premier league back home! Staff were very polite and helpful and couldn't do enough for us.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
gaz
"Miami fling!"
It is a fab hotel and hard to beat. Service is tops. Location is fab. Everything was great. Except for one thing I felt was not 100% - but this may not bother other guests: I booked and paid for a room upgrade. I believe to something with a sea view advertised as "Deluxe studio ocean view". And on arrival was given a room on the 5th floor. Which leaves you with a view of "the kitchen area". You can kind of see the sea poking out in the edges. But not really... And then you get the noise of the staff setting up for breakfast outside your room before 7am. Which is a fairly early wake up call everyday on holiday. The room was still fab and none of these things detracted from what is overall a GREAT place to stay - EXCEPT that I don't like paying for something that says one thing 'on the tin' but in the real world is something else entirely. Advertising and selling those 5th floor rooms as ocean view is a bit 'low'. Otherwise it was a fantastic place to stay. I think if they change those 5th floor rooms to sold as standard rooms - then I'd recommend it to anybody.
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
Kiwi
"Close to Beach"
Nice hotel friendly, customer service right across from beach. Like all other hotels hotels in area, hidden $18 resort charge but breakfast included. The $30 valet parking a little high but self park was $20 so can't complain too much. Good experience.
2 night romance trip Apr 15, 2013