All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
1410 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great hotel on the edge of SB action"
Perfect hotel just steps from ocean drive bars but far away enough to not be disturbed by the noise at night. Fantastic value for the area with free happy hour and breakfast. Staff are super friendly and helpful. Highly recommended. Not related to the hotel - beware of the ocean drive cocktail fishbowl ripoff with unlisted prices (esp at Carlyle - they will try to charge $50 for a single drink)!
Stayed for 10 nights in October. Love this hotel. Will come back, definitely. Thanks to all the staff! Miss this spot already!
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Sergey
"I felt like a celebrity"
Wow Wow Wow! I was asked at the check-in desk "Who do you KNOW in Miami?" When I said that I knew no one they told me that somehow I was assigned their super deluxe room. Room #503. The entire hotel was lovely, the staff excellent, beach towels and chairs were easily available and the beach access was right outside the door. Even if we had not been given this room we would have been very happy. 503 has an exceptionally large terrace (easily 10x the sq. footage of the other Ocean View rooms) the staff was friendly and the hotel is very secure. Its location at the north end of South beach means that you can easily walk to Lincoln Rd. Mall, or head the other directions and walk along all the art deco hotels. I would recommend this hotel 100x over.
2 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
Melanie
"Better Than I Expected"
Let me say that I have never given a review before but felt compelled to write one after staying at the Edgewater. After getting off a cruise that ported in Miami I needed to book a hotel. Although I love the Besty Hotel I was reluctant to stay there because the rooms were small for the rate that I could afford so I booked an Oceanview room at the Edgewater. I proceeded to go to the front desk and ask about an early check-in since I was waiting in Starbucks with my luggage. The guy at the front desk informed me that there was a Superior Oceanview Deluxe room that was available immediately at no extra cost. The room was a one bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms. They also had a rooftop with complimentary wine from 6-7pm. The only downside that I could see being a problem was the thin walls but other than that I enjoy my stay here and will definatately stay here again.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Jacqueline
"perfect location"
nice located and clean hotel, wlth low level facilities.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
daghan
"Excellent Location to the beach"
The stay was excellent however, you need to pay attention to extra charges. They do provide breakfast, happy hour, towels and beach chairs (so take advantage) of it because you will get hit with a fee on the last day. I was billed a total of 54.00 when I checked out and that covers the cost of those items for the 3 days we were there. I actually had to ask them what the cost was for and they told me then. I was not told when I checked it. Now with that being said I would have still stayed there.
3 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2014
Yvonne
Everything from the front desk was wonderful I love it there , but I don't want the rates to go up anymore
2 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2014
Lewis
"A good hotel"
Overall I thought the hotel was good, but needs more facilates ( lobby,bar,gym etc). What I really liked about this hotel is the location (which is close to reasteraunts, shops, night clubs). It was also close to Lincon Rode.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"A Nice place to stay - close to all the sights"
The location was perfect, and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Those two factors made up for the fact that the hotel was not the nicest on the strip. A pool would have been awesome, but the ocean is directly across the street. The room was clean, but just lacked a few details that would have made it great. Again, the staff was so pleasant that it is hard to complain about anything for this place.
4 night trip Jul 25, 2014
John Longfield-Smith
"Enjoyable Visit"
The staff at Edgewater are very accommodating and friendly. I traveled for an overnight to celebrate my birthday. They upgraded my room to one of the best available- very kind gesture. Free happy hour was a nice touch and the location in South Beach is ideal. Great value. Car valet services are contracted out and are not timely. Not a great reflection on the hotel but an obvious issue due to the number of vehicles and limited parking availability in the area.
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2014
"Great South Beach Hotel"
Very nice, older, well maintained hotel located just north of the busy South Beach party scene. It's a very short walk to the action, but far enough away where you can get a good night's sleep. The staff was very friendly and courteous as well.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Excellent location, nice hotel and friendly staff"
Great stay and recommend to all. Had continental breakfast and nice happy hour and restaurant had great food
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
jaime
"Convenient location to the beach and restaurants."
The place is okay, just an avarage hotel. Shower was weird with no door to close it, so all the water was going outside. The big plus is a continental breakfast and happy hour .
Other trip May 22, 2014
anna
The hotel is nice and clean. The staff was very friendly.
Other trip May 9, 2014
"South Beach getaway"
The hotel is in a great location. First night we were in a suite directly over the restaurant. We complained about the noise but the front desk wasn't able to relocate us until the second night, up one floor and much quieter. Service was very good. These folks genuinely try very hard to please their guests, I think.
8 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
RL
"Close to everything!"
Great location, great room, great staff.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
In the heart of South Beach. Hotel rooms are poorly lit and no desk or table to work at or eat at.
2 night trip Feb 26, 2014
"Great hotel staff!"
With our disappointing travel through Delta, having to drive from Orlando to Miami in the rain to catch a cruise the following day, the hotel staff informed us our room at 2 a.m. had an issue, so they took us next door to another hotel. Made sure we were secure and even paid our hotel bill for the night. I would recommend this hotel because of their attention to us when we arrived. I would stay at this hotel the next time I travel to Miami.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
Cindy
Lousy service. Not at all accommodating staff. Small example but tells all: rain was coming down and I was exting cab with bag and the bell hop/door man did not even move to get an umbrella or help or anything. The walk way up was slippery ... I got into the lobby soaked. It did not really improve from there. Weak effort at real service all around...
2 night trip Jan 29, 2014
"Surprising gem"
Last minute vacation just before New Years so our expectations were really low. Incredibly surprised by this hotel. We had a beautiful one bed suite with an ocean view (really mostly Lummus Park but still nice). The suite and staff are fantastic. No pool or beach access, but it's really convenient to 17th street where you can rent chairs on the beach - perfect. Just avoid the restaurant - terrible.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
anonymous
"Close to beach but no pool"
Loved our room. Employees generally. Maid wanted to come into our room at 9:00 am the first morning which was a little inconvenient. Also the morning we left at 4:30, the front desk in the am was pretty bossy. Apart from the that the rest of the staff was helpful and they gave us the best room in the house which was really really special. They could have had better snacks at the happy hour. Most important though was the lack of a pool. Also when they say ocean view, it was pretty small. We would go back there if we ever wanted to go back to south beach. Great location and quiet.
Other trip Dec 20, 2013
Booked the room on the Internet and thought it was a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom accommodation, when we got there, we found out we had two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a spacious living area and a balcony, and all the staff were extremely pleasant and helpful, a very enjoyable stay at the Edgewater Inn.
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
"Nice hotel, close to the beach"
We greatly enjoyed our stay at Edgewater. The staff was very friendly, the room was large and beautifully furnished, and the location could not be beat (right across from the ocean and close to everything in South Beach). To top it off, the breakfast and happy hour on the rooftop terrace overlooking the ocean were wonderful. Those were included in the $18 a night resort fee, which was very worth it. The valet parking was expensive (I think it was $30 per night), but we enjoyed the convenience of it. Also, there is no pool, so this might not be the place for you, if you prefer a pool over the ocean.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
Lucy
"good Staff ، and very nice hotel, and good locatio"
good Staff ، and very nice hotel, and good locatio
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"An interesting experience."
This is a neat art deco style hotel across the street from the beach. Location is excellent. The room was a bit larger than expected and quite pleasant. The advertised "Ocean view" was more a view of the roof top guest area where continental breakfasts and afternoon happy hour beverages are served, but it was possible to glimpse the Atlantic horizon. The room had plenty of electrical outlets and the best TV I've seen in a hotel. The shower was large and attractive, with stone tiles, but had no door or curtain. Shower water went everywhere. I had to move the toilet paper roll before showering to avoid soaking it. There is a convenient coffee maker, but the power cord is only two feet long and, unless you've brought an extension cord, you will have to put it on the floor to plug it in. I liked that the front desk would give me a beach chair and towel if I wanted to go to the beach. At night Ocean Dr. turns into a giant party with restaurants and bars crowded together.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Fred
"Great! Superb"
Our stay was great. this has been our 9th visit to south-beach and our 4th stay at Edge water South. Raphael and Jonathan were the best! Very friendly and helpful
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
leora
"Beautique hotel with charm!"
We enjoyed our stay at this beautique hotel. While not affording direct beach access because of the park in front of it, there are many easy ways to access South Beach. Parking is always a problem on Ocean Dr. But valet parking is fast and easy albeit not cheap.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Lucas
The good: - excellent location, at the beach and ocean dr and near to Lincoln road - excellent staff - good services - good room, clean and big - excellent value - excellent ocean view for room and breakfast The bad: - the room is not isolated for sounds and sun light
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
mohanned
"One of the best Boutique hotels on South Beach"
It's towards the north end of the strip on Ocean Drive, right across the street from the beach. We had a beach front view from our room which was really nice. It's far enough north to not be too hectic, but still close to all the action. The hotel is old but was recently renovated and looks beautiful. We were upgraded from a studio to a suite when we arrived, and the staff was very courteous, helpful and attentive. The room was clean and nicely designed and we had everything we needed. The bed and pillows were decently comfortable. We had a good nights sleep and a relaxing weekend. There is a free continental breakfast on the roof every morning which is basic, but for the price an added bonus. We were very pleased with this property and will be returning again.
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2013
"Great location, good service"
Overall it was a good experience
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Amazing experience overall !"
The room is clean. Staff is incredibly nice and Polite. It's close to everything! & it's right across the street from the beautiful south beach!
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Sofia
"cool place"
I enjoyed the room. It was modern, spacious and reasonably priced. Could hang out with friends there. Staff was great, very helpful and accommodating. Great deal to get beach chairs, happy hour and towels.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
tod
I unexpectantly had to stay the night in South Beach on a business trip. After looking online and driving around I picked this hotel for its location. The hotel was great! Clean, comfortable, and very friendly staff. I would recommend simply walking in or calling them as the room would have been about $70 cheaper if I had.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2013
L Franklin
"The best hotel on Ocean drive."
We absolutley loved this hotel. It was clean, warm and inviting. Right on Ocean drive and in the heart of South Beach. The staff could not have been any nicer. Very polite and go out of their way to help you. They serve complimentary breakfast, and they are the only hotel with free happy hour every evening from 6-7. Great, great, great place to stay. I have never left any reviews, and I have been to hundreds of hotels, but I thought this is the least I could do to repay them for the pleasant experience they provided us.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
Kam
"bad deal"
Booked two ocean view rooms. Stayed in two average rooms looking onto roof tops and construction. We did get a bottle of wine in exchange. I guess if you drank enough wine you could imagine the ocean.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
I had a great stay. The only problem that I had was, I bought $115.00 in groceries(that I couldn't use) because I didn't have the full kitchen in my room like the picture showed, but I did have a kitchenette. Overall the hotel experience and services were GREAT. Location was great. The hotel is directly across the street from the beach, and walking distance to Lincoln Mall.
4 night trip Jul 8, 2013
"Nice hotel, lovely guest service."
It's right off the ocean yet relatively peaceful. The staff is very warm and friendly. I would recommend the hotel. Close to all the night life as well as the ocean. We are returning next year! Great for people with children as the room sizes are massive since it was originally a condominium that was converted into a hotel. The units come with a small and well equipped kitchenette and the bathrooms are nice too. Lot of room. A four seater breakfast table, a sofa set and lots of usable space. For the rates, its a great bargain. We loved our stay. Try not venturing out too much beyond Washington street later in the night though!
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
jay
"Completely amazing"
The Edgewater Hotel is exactly as it is shown here on Expedia. It's so clean, quiet, close to everything (food & entertainment). The staff were so friendly and quick to respond to calls. Happy Hour was nice & on the rooftop everyday from 6pm-7pm. Breakfast was nice as well and on the rooftop from 7-10am. The morning rooftop Breakfast was so refreshing. We're already planning our next anniversary trip back to the Edgewater Hotel. Also the 1400 block of Ocean Dr is the quietest. All the partying is from the 1200 block down. You'll be glad you stayed here! Oh! The Beach is directly across the street. Not even a 4minute walk. They have complimentary beach chairs & beach towels for guests to check out! It's family & couple friendly, even single friendly.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Ash
"very accommodating staff"
We stayed at Edgewater for five nights. This was a family vacation for our family of 4 thirty somethings and parents. We had 3 ocean view suites. It was the best time. The staff of Joseph and the rest were very helpful. The hotel was ideally located, the beds were super comfortable and everything worked out so well.
5 night family trip Jun 6, 2013
"Very nice place"
Very clean and upscale Hotel.....I would stay at this property again. Great location.
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
"Very Pleasant Stay !"
This hotel definitely met our expectations. The location was perfect ( beach was just across the road) , the room was really big and nice, bed was super comfy. The complementary breakfast was good too with lots of options to choose from . When we were there, they also had a complementary drinks from 6 to 7 which was awesome as you could sit on the terrace and enjoy the sunshine and view of the ocean while sipping your drink . Overall i would say that this hotel was really nice and i think we got good service.
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
Tina
"Great hotel for short beach vacation"
Very nice hotel right on the SoBe with walking distance to everything you need for short vacation.
Response by Edgewater South Beach Hotel
Thank you for staying with us!
Other trip May 22, 2013
"amazing"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Amazing room vert clean anf beautiful. Close to all the fun. Highly recommended!
Response by Edgewater South Beach Hotel
Hi Jessica, Thanks for the compliments, we appreciate your recommendation very much. Hope to see you again soon!
5 night romance trip May 13, 2013
jessica
"Birthday hotel"
The staff was amazing. The hotel was close by to everything including a Starbucks but quiet at night so you'd actually get some sleep. The staff remembered me until the very last day and said happy birthday to me and even asked how I was and if I was having fun. Whatever I needed, they found. Clean and roomy. Just wish they had balconies overlooking the ocean. The terrace was the best part of the hotel.
Other trip May 19, 2013
Thalia
"Great Experience"
It was a great experience I would recommend this hotel to others
Other trip May 1, 2013
"Nice location in South Beach"
My wife and I enjoyed our short stay at the Edgewater. It's right across the street from the park and beach. A few blocks north is the pedestrian mall with plenty of shopping. There are lots of restaurants and bars up and down the street. The staff was very helpful and our ocean-front room was clean and quiet. We would definately stay there again.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
"awesome homeymoon vacation"
The staff at this hotel is amazing and so polite. All the hotels on ocean drive are old and that's what makes it so unique. But the up keeping of this hotel is awesome.
Other trip Apr 13, 2013
allison
"Fantastic Hotel"
This hotel is in a perfect location, across the street from the beach on a quieter spot on Ocean Drive. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, clean, and quiet. The included breakfast was great and the included happy hour in the early evening was delightful due to Martine making everyone feel welcome and special!
5 night trip Mar 31, 2013
"Very Dissatified"
Very poor in too many ways!
2 night trip Mar 19, 2013
"Great for couples"
Location is great right on Ocean Dr. Walking distance to Lincoln Rd.
Other trip Mar 3, 2013