All hotels in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
618 Applewood Crescent, Vaughan, ON, L4K4B4, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9397

We were visiting to shop and take our daughter to airport Sun morning.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Love our stay with our children, it was a great hotel and the staff was always pleasant to speek with.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"All about a relaxing getaway."
Spent two nights there. Good breakfasts each morning. Very quiet room with very spacious accomidations.
mdl
"Friendly"
Very friendly staffs, nice and clean room. The A/C is a bit loud, but all over a fantastic stay.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
"Very nice place to stay"
Room was great, nice and big my only complaint would be it is a bit of a drive to restaurants.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Debbie
"Weekend Away in Vaughan"
Beautifully appointed room (decorated in taupe, beige, chocolate brown, and bright plum) was very peaceful and serene and calmed us right down. Wheelchair accessible room was large and easy for me to get about. Roll in shower was great. TV in bedroom working fine but not in sitting room - was pixelated. Blackout curtains did not fully darken room - too short - light came through bottom and reflected into mirrored doors of closet. Breakfast was great - I asked if there were boiled eggs - no - but server offered to make fresh for me - everything plentiful and replenished as quickly as it ran out - pool and hot tub was great - spent a lot of time in there. Would definitely recommend and would return for another stay.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Marie
"Very Pleased"
We were unable to take advantage of all the amenities of this hotel due our late arrival and staying only the one night, although the pool and exercise areas looked very nice. We did enjoy our room and breakfast very much. It would be a nice place to stay for more than a day or two, as the rooms was well set up for preparing light meals. There even was a dishwasher. Having a car made it easy to get to places or connect with the transit system; walking would be more difficult. We would stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Erika
"bug on bed!"
when my family and I checked in we noticed a small flea like bug on the bed. We called down to the lobby and they sent someone to come change all the bedding and look at the bug. After my husband went to the front desk to ask what they would do for us since there was a bug on the bed and the front desk clerk said they determined it was a fruit fly (which it clearly wasn't because he had no wings and a hard shell). There was a garbage that hadn't been emptied in the room and the bedding looked like it hadn't been changed since the last guests.We were also disappointed that there were no restaurants or stores in walking distance to the hotel. The room was nice and comfortable and the pool was nice but the water was a little cold.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Shannon
"Quiet Getaway"
This was just a quiet getaway. Hotel was very nice. Room is well laid out and well decorated.
2 night trip Apr 24, 2015
"nice hotel -well equiped"
There was everything needed for a comfortable stay
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
d
"Happy Guest"
The only thing disappointing was due to having to change rooms. The original room was clean but had an ammonia odor that was overpowering. The cleaning staff were called and they came quickly to offer a solution and to not hesitate if the "solution" want enough. We thought the aerosol neutalizing spray would be enough but wasnt. When I went to the desk they found me another room and apologized. The only thing that was different then orher places I have visited is that they didnt offer to help us move our luggage. In all fairness however there was not anyone to help with luggage initially and maybe that is reserved for 5 star hotel only. All in all very happy. Breakfast was hot, with plenty of variety for everyone and went until 10am on the weekend (wished in couldve been 11am). The decor was exceptional and the pool was perfect.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Cari-Anne
"Close to work, and the 4 free meals."
The Room was perfect for having the comferts of home while on a work trip.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
the room was clean and spacious. The hotel cleaning staff were friendly and we were greeted with a warm smile from the cleaning staff in the hallway. Although the clerk at the front desk wasn't exactly rude, just not as welcoming and hospitable as we have experienced in other hotels. She did not offer any information regarding the breakfast, complimentary dinner, etc. until I inquired based on the hotel information from the website. Overall, the stay was positive and a good value.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"comfortable stay, would return"
stayed 2 nights. Pool water was not really as "warm" as suggested it would be. They corrected this immediately when we told them. I had no houskeping come in on day 2 to sweep and take garbage from the room. I never requested it either, just waited to see if they would come. Overall lovely stay. the kitchenette is awsome and I cooked a couple meals there.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Should have gotten more for the price"
Booked a King suite that didnt have a working fan that pumped hot air in the bedroom when it -25 outside. On top of that the shower didnt have hot water. There was slightly warm water but no hot water, not sure if that had something to do with how cold it was outside or not because the sink had hotter water. There was also a face cloth left in the tub covered in what looked like pubic hair. It was as if the cleaning staff wiped the tub to remove the hair but forgot to pick up the cloth. it was a disgusting sight. When these issues were brought I was told "im sorry but theres nothin we can do since were so busy due to it being valentines day." I thought I had booked a great spot and was disgusted by the events that occured.
"Great family stay"
Only thing my sister came to visit with her service dog ( her son autistic ) she didn't have his papers , the lions club is a non profit organization and they wait for there to be 30 + dogs to be reg before they actually do, too much $ to do them seperate. He had his red vest . I was upset for her cause she was questioned. She looks autism in the face everyday and she has many challenges. Being questioned about her ceritification of her service dog sucks for her. Just want to let you know I was disappointed cause the staff I dealt with were amazing .
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
tanya
"Family stay"
pull out bed was below average, rest was great!
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
Glenn
"Clean and Quiet Hotel"
Our room was very clean and well equipped. The room was well laid out and comfortable for the four of us. The sofa bed was a bit uncomfortable, but it is a sofa bed so I wasn't expecting a luxury sleeping experience. The hotel was very quiet. The breakfast buffet was well stocked and had a good selection. One thing we really appreciated was a call from the front desk about an hour after we arrived. They were just checking to make sure everything was ok. I had already noticed that we needed another bath towel. I let them know during this call and they sent one right up.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Great rooms, great value!"
The hotel was pretty great overall. Big, clean suite. Absolutely awesome kitchen as far as hotels go - big fridge, stove, sink, dishwasher, even dishes to use! The toiletries they supplied were surprisingly good too - they were Neutrogena branded instead of the usual low quality fare you see at hotels. As someone who likes to sleep in and likes to have privacy, though, it was baffling that the blackout curtains can't close! There is a sheer privacy curtain that is somewhat helpful, but the opaque ones seem to be just for decoration as the track doesn't even extend across the window. The hotel staff were happy to add another night to our stay when we requested it and gave us a nice late checkout when we asked for that as well. Overall I would definitely recommend staying here. There is plenty of food and shopping fairly close by and without all the hassle of downtown Toronto.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"They covered all the bases."
They covered all the bases. Spacious suite...two nice meals, fitness center...business center.. pool and spa.. courteous staff....for a good price. Thanks!
2 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
"Good, but loud and cold"
Good hotel, great staff. Was surprised there was a comp dinner on week nights. However, had a couple of issues..... the hwy could easily be heard all night. And the room would not get warm...the thermostat claimed it was 78 degrees in the room, which was the max allowed, but it was only 68.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Adrian
"One night"
Great room for a short stay. Didn't use the kitchen but looked like it would be quite adequate for cooking a meal.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"the stay was fine.."
The hotel is a nice location and warm atmosphere. I reserved a non-smoking room but it smelled like smoke in the room. It made it difficult to feel fully comfortable. The breakfast had many choices.
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Very impressed."
Beautiful hotel. Very modern, and elegantly decorated throughout. The room was very spacious, clean, and well equipped. Every single staff we passed, whether in the hallways, foyer, or dining area were extremely friendly, and polite. We had a wonderful stay, and would highly recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Excellent service"
We've stayed there twice for seminars. The service is excellent! A full breakfast and dinner are included in price, these are not your usual cheapo hotel breakfast. Different eggs, meat, potatoes every day, yogurt, fruit, baked goods and oatmeal daily. Dinners include salad, soup, main and sides, fresh baked cookies and/or cake. I'm gluten intolerant and so I asked if there might be another option on pizza night, they actually went out and bought us GF pizza!!! We were blown away. Rooms are great with full kitchen. Last time room/maid service was excellent, this time a bit less as she didn't replenish toiletries and bed wasn't made completely, pillows not fluffed, perhaps because we always pull up the covers and loosely make it so she didn't look. Minor detail though! This is the only place we will stay at from now on!
3 night trip with friends Nov 17, 2014
Evelyn
"Condo style hotel. Very skeek !!!"
Very nice. One of the best in the area. My favourite spot. Feels like a nice condo unit. I love it.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2014
Abayomi
"I'd Stay Again"
Stayed here with two 13 year old boys so we could attend the Halloween Haunt at Wonderland - perfect location - short drive to the amusement park - really nice pool and hot tub area. Reasonable rates. Would stay again.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
SHANNON
"Very happy"
Had a great time. Very clean. Very friendly. Large room right next to pool, perfect for my son and I. Will definitely be going back.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Gret stay"
I absolutely love my stay. The room was very well renovated and clean. It was like a mini condo. Staynd up shower was very spacious and nice. Im definitly going back again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2014
shanon i
"Home away from home"
This is my second time staying at this property. I have loved each stay. The staff is very friendly and go the extra mile for customers. I am a germophobe and this is the only hotel I've felt comfortable sleeping in. It is clean and comfy. The complimentary daily breakfasts and weekday dinners are an added bonus and have something on the menu to please everyone. My only complaint is that the laundry facilities are equipped with older machines, and the dryers don't get the clothes completely dry. Would definitely stay here again.
5 night trip Oct 16, 2014
"5 STAR"
BEST HOTEL I EVER WENT TO I WILL CONTINUE TO GO THERE.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
Jonh
"Location"
Hotel was good, but not any restaurants nearby, always had to drive a few miles to eat.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Janet
"Great for Wonderand"
Room Thermostat did not seem to control the temp. very well. Stayed too warm
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Griiffith
"Excellent Location"
Very nice. Breakfast was just ok. Staff are not quick to replenish food and they seem to ignore spills from milk and juice area. Other than that it was very good. I would definatly go back
2 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Mona
"Excellent Value"
I stayed here for a nearby wedding weekend. They had a nice lounge area where we could gather for a chat before heading out - very nice. A great hotel with wonderful rooms - very luxurious. The full self-serve breakfast was much appreciated as there's not much in the immediate neighbourhood - you have to go across the highway to restaurants / fast food places. They advertise 24 hour coffee & tea, but I had to request new carafes outside of regular meal times, or late at night - which they willingly provided. The only negative is their alarm clock - it was impossible for me to figure out how to set the alarm....perhaps it was defective?
3 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Paula
Loved the hotel...beautiful and very clean! The only thing I say is do not use the pizza place they programmed into the phone system!
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"nice hotel for a family vacation"
we love the hotel that close to highway and staff are very helpful, good hot breakfast.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
AT
"Awesome plce to stay!!"
This was one of the best hotel experiences our family has ever had, the wonderful dining area allowed room to always have a table for the delicious breakfast provided every morning, the evening meals were also a lovely surprise! The huge rooms with living area and kitchen were wonderfujl and so convenient - the beds were also very comfortable.
4 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Vicky
"great for families"
2 bedroom suite was perfect for travelling with 2 teenagers . Free meals were better than I expected. Not far from Wonderland so the kids were able to go back after supper (they loved that!!)Overall , excellent spot and we will be back.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
AR Taylor
"excellent stay"
Hotel position is a bit strange in a commercial estate but excellently placed for shopping malls and local facilities. staff were very friendly and helpful. Room very good and serviced daily-overall and excellent stay would recommend
5 night family trip Aug 18, 2014
"Nice hotel. Close to Vaughan attractions"
It was a wonderful trip although wonderland sucked! Too many people..40min waits for rides..inconsiderate no Brian people germs and more nastiness! I recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
mom of 2
"Beautiful surprise!"
We were not expecting such a beautiful room or fully outfitted kitchen so a very nice surprise! Having a hot breakfast included was a bonus. We wanted to be close to shopping, the airport and Canada's Wonderland and got all three.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
prairiebreeze
"Close to Canada Wonderland and Vaughan Mills"
The Hotel is great very Clean, free Breakfast was also great
2 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Ideal for longer stays"
The hotel is brand new, and the service is excellent. I had a studio king suite, and was there for a full week, and was able to cook my meals for the week in the full kitchen. Some pieces of cookware weren't there, but nothing that was essential. The location was perfect for what I wanted, but some would find the noise from Highway 400 to be unpleasant. My only complaint was the noisy rude neighbours, but anytime I called the front desk to mention a problem (every day of my 7 days!!), it was dealt with immediately. Not the hotel's problem that some people have no manners and don't learn!!!
7 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Great Hotel Stay"
We were on a children aventure for our family of five in Toronto and choose the Hilten to call our home base for our stay. Right from check in the staff were very efficient and accommodating and were sitting in the room comfortably unpacking withing minutes. The grounds are tip top shape and the breakfast and supper time meals were very good with nice variety. My only quibble is minor which were the pool did not go above 3'9" deep and the juccuzzi and stair ladder was broken for most of our stay. Other than that, this hotel is high end and would definitely recommend this to others.
7 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
The Halagonians
"Disappointing!"
Started off on a bad foot: we had reserved a bedroom suite with two queen beds and a sofa bed. We had also paid in advance at the time of booking on Expedia. When we arrived at the hotel, they put us in a bedroom suite with a king size bed and an uncomfortable sofa bed (you could feel the springs). When we tried to get a room with two queen size beds, we were told that they were "sold out" (well, they weren't "sold out" when we paid for one, and we showed them a print out of the Expedia reservation to prove it). They tried to make up for it by giving us a complimentary suite. But for the rest of our stay, since we didn't want to split up the family, we all ended up sleeping in the same suite, with three of us (two adults and a kid) sleeping very uncomfortably on a king size bed. Clean room, decent pool area, nice staff did not make up for the overall bad experience resulting from not getting what we had paid for in the first place. We are not staying at a HIlton again. Next time, we'll try the Marriott across the parking lot.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"great room but rude staff."
Our room had a king bed, a kitchen, big bathroom and lovely sink/vanity. It was beautiful, clean and comfortable, although some of the kitchen utensils were dirty int eh drawer. Overall the stay was great except on the last day when the maid knocked on the door at 10 (check out is at 12) and demanded to know when my partner and I were checking out, informing us that she needed the room and it was "so messy" (we were simply packing and left almost nothing but an unmade bed to clean up). That maid's rudeness put a bad taste in my mouth but otherwise the service and location were great and I got to enjoy Veld.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Fantastic hotel, perfect for a family of 4.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Wonderful Experience"
We booked based on proximity to Canada'a Wonderland. Only going off previous ratings...I am glad we listened. The rooms are spacious and modern and the full kitchen facilities made take out feel more like a meal amongst the family (2 teens) than just boxed food. I would not hesitate to go back!
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Paul M
"Good location for mall, Wonderland, Ikea"
Great stay except for the bright light through the windows all night. In the morning I discovered the darkening shades behind the sheers. The fold out sofa had a very uncomfortable mattress so next time I would ask for a roll-away.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014