All hotels in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada

• Value for money
    Awesome vibe
    Great room
"Great family get away"
we stayed 3 nights and we're so excited when we saw the beautiful room...so comfortable for 2 adults and 3 children....the pool and hottub was awesome. We all got good use of it...so relaxing after a long day shopping and Canada's Wonderland the next day. The included breakfast was the best something different every morning. Will definatelly be back
3 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Abby
Very pleasant
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
"Great hotel. Location to restaurants excellent."
Overall stay was great. Loved my room. The fact I had a kitchennete and full fridge was helpful. The room was spacious, couldn't ask for anything more.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"would love to stay again"
suite beautiful, well appointed, staff friendly, they have breakfast and dinner snacks at no extra cost, Neutragena body products, close to highway, ice on every floor
Other trip Sep 17, 2015
jamaica girl 13
"Welcoming"
All the staff were lovely. From reception to housekeeping. Close to lots of shopping facilities and Canada's Wonderland. The only shortfall of this hotel, that it was a little bit far from the city and not close to public transport. This is definitely more suited to a Business Centre, with all the facilities a 'traveller' needs.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Woolibut
"Complementary supper on weeknights"
I loved the weekday (Mon - Thurs) supper. It's complimentary, buffet style, soft drink and salad included. It's great when you check in around supper time with kids!
3 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Christian
"Would definitely come back"
Stayed here after a family wedding. The suite was comfortable and well taken care of.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Wonderful! Beautiful and very clean!
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Leonard
"Elagent and beautiful hotel"
Check in was a breaze. Pool was located beside me room which was a nice. Staff were great. Nothing bad to say about this hotel.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
mike
"Very close to Canada's Wonderland."
Very comfortable beds after a long visit to Canada' s wonderland was what we needed.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
howard
"Terrible service, rude staff"
It was 10:07pm, there was 6 people in a 6 person room, celebrating a birthday with some drinks and the music at a decent volume when I get a knock from the manager. She tried to kick six may i repeat SIX 6 people out at 10pm on a Saturday night for ONE noise complaint. I dont think I ever met two people more rude then these two staff members. I can honestly say I was not the politest, but only because I couldnt believe the managers disrespect. Definitely NEVER coming back to this hotel in my life! I recommend this hotel for senior citizens whom go to sleep at 8pm!!
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
Jess
Located within an industrial park, no walking to any shops, restaurants etc. Backs onto Highway 400, very noisy for most of the night. Pool is very small and highly chlorinated. Free breakfast is very poor quality.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"Great hotel in Vaughan."
We had a great time here. Had two rooms books as we have three teenage children. Called and asked for adjourning rooms which they accommodated.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Great hotel, rooms were spacious, and great for long stays
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Awesome Hotel, so comfortable, close to Wonderland"
Homewood by Hilton is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in with my family. I have stayed in lots of Toronto Hotels, (Royal York, Chelsea, Novotels, Deltas, Sheraton, Intercontinental, Sutton Place etc); but the Suite we had at Homewood by Hilton was possibly the nicest yet. The room and the property is spotless. We had a two bedroom Suite which I highly recommend for people travelling with kids. The service was perfect, Breakfast was included as was a meal in the evening (evening meal weekdays only). The parking was free. Location is near the highway, in Vaughan, the neighborhood was safe looking but boring and commercial feeling. This is a great location when you want to enjoy the inside the hotel, if I wanted evening strolls and night life I would stay downtown (for twice price.). The price was fantastic also, it was affordable enough that we could get a 2 bedroom suite.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Sean
Nice spacious rooms that were clean.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
"Could not get better for the price"
The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. It had a full kitchen. Hotel was close to the highway, which is very convenient. many restaurants close by.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"Not worth the money spent"
Started off with the key for the door not being programmed properly. The hot tub was super small and had sharped edges on the bottom. The pool was small and very noisy and loud. The bed was uncomfortable. The curtains didn't shut all the way in our room. We were on the main floor and parking was right in front of our window and our bed and we had headlights of the vehicle parking right into our room. The breakfast was terrible. They served a hard boiled egg and pancakes that were like rubber. They only edible part of the breakfast was the yogurt. I advised everyone not too waste your money staying there.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Unhappy
"Very disappointing for a Hilton stay"
Travelling with a 6 and 9 year old required a one bedroom suite as there were not any double beds left. The price we had to pay in order to stay was far too expensive for the room. Kids slept on a pull out bed which was very very uncomfortable(mattress was maybe 2" thick. Needed to call housekeeping to get bedding for the pull out but no answer. Front desk staff was not welcoming or helpful. Housekeeping removed towels on the second day but didn't bring any back. Watch your step on the Front entry, where cobble stones stop and pavement begins - interlock has sunk and therefore uneven. I tripped very badly in the dark! More than a little litter remained at the front entry(sitting area)from early evening until mid day all weekend. Front entry way doors and windows need to be cleaned badly! Had I paid for a standard room @ $130.oo per night instead of $225.00, I may not be so critical.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
MaryAnne
"Great hockey hotel!"
Always stay at Homewood Suites during hockey tournaments. Free continental breakfast and pool are big bonuses with a large family always running to the rinks! Friendly and courteous staff is a definite plus!
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
D
Very clean and close to Canada wonderland. I have no complaint
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
traveller
"Highly recommend this Hilton!!!!"
Excellent Hotel, very clean and extremely comfortable. The staff were quite polite and eager to help. We would highly recommend this hotel.
3 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
"My four nights stay ."
It is a quite lovely hotel , except for the A/C in the living-room ,which had a generator sound to it . If you use the swimming pool before noon you should be okay after noon the pool is not encouraging , you would see hair and other disgusting !!!! .
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Awesome"
The customer service, the room and a friendly smile every time. I can say it wasn't just a room, it was an experience.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"First time and would book there again!"
Staff were friendly, hotel and room was clean and what I expected. Asked for extra shampoo/conditioner, received immediately. Complimentary dinner and breakfasts were great. Location (close to Canada's Wonderland) was great. I already have recommended this hotel to a few people
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Sue
"Need to beef up security"
This should have been a 5+ star review. Unfortunately, the hotel had its share of problems from 20-somethings attending the Electronica Concert that same weekend. The incessant noise in the hallways and blaring music in the rooms throughout all hours of the night resulted in sleepless nights and a stressful time in the latter days. This problem wasn't isolated to a single floor, and it was obvious the hotel wasn't prepared to deal with widespread noise offenders nor the complaints from several of us staying there. Highlights included location, hotel cleanliness, and helpful staff at the front desk. If it wasn't for the noise complaint, this would have been a 5 star review. We will, nevertheless, go back again to give it another chance.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Great location for our trip to Canada's Wonderland and close to Vaughn Mills shopping. Great that breakfast was included each day, too.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Unexpected"
Clean, comfortable, quiet, great sleep, roomy.
3 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Francois
"Great hotel!"
My husband and I got married in the area last year and this is the hotel we chose for accommodation for ourselves, as well as our guests. Jinell was a pleasure to work with when setting up our wedding room block, and was always quick to answer/address any questions/concerns we had. The only problem we had was we had arranged for all of our guests to receive welcome bags when they checked in. A few people didn't get theirs, but most people did. So there was a slight miscommunication/mix-up. But overall, the hotel was great. Friendly staff, rooms are spacious and clean, breakfast was good. Guests had no complaints.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Great breakfast"
Room very comfortable, and breakfast was outstanding, however the sleep number bed was not my favourite.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Gilbert Jack
Very nice place to stay. Friendly staff and great location.
4 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
"Holiday"
nice to have kitchenette for small dinners. Easy to get to Wonderland. Nice breakfast
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"A nice stay"
Nice hotel. Very clean, bright, and spacious rooms. Tastefully decorated. Decent breakfast buffet included. I would stay there again. Our only complaint -- and this is common to all Homewood Suites locations, as I understand it -- is the TV selection. It would be nice to have an interactive guide. It would be nice to be able to order a movie. Homewood has very a very bare-bones TV system -- basically just a television hooked up to cable.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Jeffrey
Fabulous stay with kids. Breakfast buffet and complimentary snacks at night were amazing. Will be back again.
3 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Mirjana
"Disappointing Check In"
Check in time was three o'clock. We arrived at 3:17 and our room was not ready. It became available at 4:10. After travelling for 5 hours with two young children this was not the best entry. The manager allowed us to take a complimentary snack from the snack bar upon being asked for compensation. The overall feeling was that because we had booked we Expedia, we we not really a priority.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Would go back again"
We were there for one night only and we took a suite with two bedrooms which was perfect for the 4 of us. We had our room (King size bed)and the kids had theirs with two queen size beds. Having two bathrooms was great. The only drawback was that one of the hair dryers in one of the bathrooms was not working, Not a big deal since there was another one in the other bathroom. I didn't bother calling the desk, I only mentioned it when we checked out.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Excellent stay"
Excellent Great value for the complimentary breakfast
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Jamie
"Well located from Wonderland"
Good experience ! Would recommend to any families going to Wonderland.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Wonderland"
Overall eveything was ok. The beds are not very comfortable and the pillows are worst. The rooms look nice and updated. The pool was fun with the kids. Breakfast was ok.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
stephane
"Home away from home!"
After reading many of the reviews, I was confident that this would be a pleasant stay. I did not think we could be surprised, but we were! The staff were Very accommodating, friendly and courteous. The room was spacious and well laid out - full sized fridge, cooktop, full compliment of dishes and a dishwasher! This was more than we could have expected, and well worth what we paid. The breakfast was had a nice variety, with lounge style seating. We have already began recommending this hotel to our friends.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Phil
As always, excellent hotel. Very clean and good service.
9 night family trip May 29, 2015
J Saul
"Great service"
They gave us an upgraded room becauae the one i had reserved wasn't available. We loved it!!
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"like an apartment"
Nice rooms, makes you feel at home! All the appliances and rooms, bedroom,living room and kitchen. Clean and modern, very nice!
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Erik
"Excellent food and service."
Excellent food and service. I really enjoy this chain.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"My home away from home..."
I loved my stay here so much. The room with kitchen was amazing. It was clean, modern, stylish and most of all, it was usable and livable. The complimentary breakfast was a nice touch. I recommend getting rid of the sliced up sausage and replace it with anything else. It had no flavor at all. Other than that, it was a fair continental breakfast. Niagara hotels have me spoiled here though. The surrounding area is just commercial businesses. Just a few minutes away though is everything you could want such as walmart for groceries, restos, Vaughan Mills, Wonderland, etc. I would def. come back again! Highly recommend for all types of travellers. 5 Stars!
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Came down to stay near family but without staying with them. Enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The only way they could've improved it is if they carried me up to the room. :)
Other trip May 18, 2015
We were visiting to shop and take our daughter to airport Sun morning.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Love our stay with our children, it was a great hotel and the staff was always pleasant to speek with.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"All about a relaxing getaway."
Spent two nights there. Good breakfasts each morning. Very quiet room with very spacious accomidations.
mdl
"Friendly"
Very friendly staffs, nice and clean room. The A/C is a bit loud, but all over a fantastic stay.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015