Hotel Arembepe Beach, Salvador (and vicinity)
Located in Camacari (Arembepe), Hotel Arembepe Beach is close to Arembepe Beach, Hippie Village, and Tamar Project. Additional area attractions include Interlagos Beach and Jaua Beach.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast. Additional amenities include an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available onsite for guests.
Rooms open to balconies. The 48 guestrooms at Hotel Arembepe Beach include air conditioning.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $78
- Room, Ocean View
- Room, Garden View
At a glance
- This hotel has 48 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Free self parking
Nearby Three Star Salvador (and vicinity) hotels
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
In the room
- Air conditioning
Top Salvador (and vicinity) hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Salvador (and vicinity)
- Tivoli Ecoresort Praia Do ForteFrom
"We love staying here, it's a little bit like Hawaii. The facilities are perfect for a couple's getaway or for a family."Mar 17, 2015
- Hotel Deville Prime SalvadorFrom
- Mercure Salvador PitubaFrom
"Friendly staff, safe location, good food."Jan 17, 2015
- Fiesta Bahia Hotel
"Pleasant. Staff was very accommodating and courteous."Dec 9, 2014
DiningOnsite venue - Overlooking the ocean, this buffet restaurant specializes in regional cuisine.
Hotel Arembepe Beach, Salvador (and vicinity)’s small print
Also known as
- Travel Posada Arembepe Beach
- Hotel Travel Inn Arembepe Beach
- Travel Inn Arembepe Beach
- Travel Inn Arembepe Beach Salvador
Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.