Hotel Arembepe Beach, Salvador (and vicinity)
Located in Camacari (Arembepe), Hotel Arembepe Beach is close to Arembepe Beach, Hippie Village, and Tamar Project. Additional area attractions include Interlagos Beach and Jaua Beach.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast. Additional amenities include an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available onsite for guests.
Rooms open to balconies. The 48 guestrooms at Hotel Arembepe Beach include air conditioning.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $78
- Deluxe Room
- Superior Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 48 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Free self parking
Nearby Three Star Salvador (and vicinity) hotels
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
In the room
- Air conditioning
Top Salvador (and vicinity) hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Salvador (and vicinity)
- Hotel Deville Prime SalvadorFrom
- Mercure Salvador PitubaFrom
"Friendly staff, safe location, good food."Jan 17, 2015
- Tivoli Ecoresort Praia Do ForteFrom
"a good place to stay. the dinner was included, and it was great buffet."Dec 30, 2014
- Iberostar Bahia Hotel All Inclusive
"Beautiful weather and accommodations. This all inclusive resort left little to be desired. Beach and pool were both well maintained. The hotel staff was friendly and very helpful.…"Dec 2, 2014
DiningOnsite venue - Overlooking the ocean, this buffet restaurant specializes in regional cuisine.
Hotel Arembepe Beach, Salvador (and vicinity)’s small print
Also known as
- Travel Posada Arembepe Beach
- Hotel Travel Inn Arembepe Beach
- Travel Inn Arembepe Beach
- Travel Inn Arembepe Beach Salvador
Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.