All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America
3211 Hotel Way, Longview, TX, 75605, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"comfortable and clean."
very pleasant, close to everything.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
carol
"5.2.2015"
Room was great, hotel was clean - they could improve on their pillows but were more than happy to give us more when we asked.
1 night trip May 1, 2015
"Very nice and clean. Helpful and friendly staff"
Very nice and clean. Helpful and friendly staff. Felt very comfortable in the hotel
Response by Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Longview
Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will visit us again during your next trip to Longview.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Musty smell"
The room smelled old and musty. They tried to give me a room where the door did not lock.
4 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Irma Loraine
"my stay"
The room and service were excellent only complaint is the c soap in the rooms is horrible.
1 night trip Jan 28, 2015
Sammy
It was a really nice time stay at the hotel for take a resting night after Christmas party.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Rei
"Hospitality is the difference!"
The hotel is location is handy in a developing commercial strip. We didn't plan an overnight trip and used Hotel.com to help us locate something. We were driving a truck with a race trailer so access was important. However, when we arrived at the hotel we almost cancelled! Construction workers at an adjoining site blocked site assess options and the hotel has a steep driveway. As it happens the manager saw us; she actively sought solutions so we were parked in a well lit level area and even provided us with tooth brushes/tooth paste! This manager and her staff reflected the true meaning of hospitality!
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
Room was clean an had all the kitchen pans,plates,silver ware even dish soap. Beds were comfortable and customer service was nice.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Jose
"Pleasantly surprised!"
Room was nice and clean. Pretty comfy bed and was impressed with the burner and provided pots/pans/dishware. Internet wasn't the fastest but was workable. Would definitely stay here again. Very close to shopping/food/pharmacies.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
This is the only hotel I have stayed at where you could hear the people above walking around.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
traveler
Brand new, in the middle of everything. No complaints very clean and staff at the front was nice.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"My Experience"
My overall experience was good, but I was disappointed that the phones in our room did not work.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Could have been better"
One of the deciding factors in picking this hotel was that it had a pool. When we checked in they said the pool was closed but would be open that evening. It wasn't. They said it would definitely be open the next morning. It wasn't and the manager said she didn't think she could open it that day. Also, when I checked into the room the main bathroom light was out. Maintenance came and fixed it but it went out again immediately. It's obviously an electrical issue shorting out the bulbs. We cancelled our second night there and left early. The manager was apologetic. The room itself was clean and comfortable. They don't have cots or roll-away beds.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
mandi
"More than I expected"
Room was clean, comfortable and obviously newly renovated. I arrived several hours before check in hours began but the staff was very kind and found me a room, I am 8 1/2 months pregnant so that was worth so much to me! The pillows were not comfortable but that was the worst part of my stay, so obviously not a terrible stay. I would stay again for sure.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
KB
"New Business"
This is a nice facility with lots to do, has great potential. Issues with cleanliness due to maid service. If you like a hard bed and are bringing your own pillows your GOOD. Not much water pressure in the shower and need more sound-proofing in rooms.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Shirley
"Nice for the price"
Great location near many eateries & shopping. Easy to find. Very comfortable bed. My only complaint is that there was no blanket provided for the bed...only a light weight coverlet, and I prefer to sleep in a cooler room with more covers. But overall it was a nice economical place to stay... very clean and comfortable.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Ms Kimba
"Very nice hotel."
Stayed here a couple of times now, always very clean rooms and courteous staff. Look forward to staying there again.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Jordan
Had a very nice stay and would stay here again great place
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
Lee
"nice place"
comfortable
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"Might need a new cleaning crew"
Bathroom floor was not clean. It didnt smell clean and there was hair on the floor and shower. Not mine of course. My bed linens had a few stains on them. Naturally I wondered if anyone had even cleaned this room from the previous tenant. The price was right within my budget, however I would gladly spend more if it meant a room that didnt gross me out. I am glad I was there for only15 hours. I tried to sleep in the next morning, but the cleaning lady starting beating on my door at 8:30. When I opened the door half asleep and irritated, she stated she was checking to see if we were gone so she could clean the room. Should have a better system in place than beating on doors. Needless to say, not a very restful night.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Sherry B
Great place to stay. Newer clean hotel. Friendly staff. Gas grill and pool. You won't be disappointed .
4 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
Dick
"Business trip"
The hotel is new and very clean. The clerk was not friendly and they only clean the rooms during your stay every 7 days, they will make your bed and do a light clean for an extra $10. I'm fine with that, I prefer staff not enter my room during my stay but my co worker stated that is one of the things he enjoys about staying in a hotel is coming back to a fresh room. My only complaint is when I booked the room online it was less than 3 miles from the convention center we were working at, it was 12 1/2 miles away. Having said that, the hotel was nice and had multiple options for food and shopping. One note to the owner of the hotel, if I spent millions building a new hotel u would at least make sure of little details like the rubber carpet liner not matching up but that's just me, I realize any "extended stay" hotel isn't 5 Star but little things like that make the place feel cheep in my opinion. And being in customer service for 30yrs, your hotel clerk is the first impression of your hotel.
2 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
"great deal - great hotel - great staff !"
Newly renovated. Staff is great. Room was clean and very comfortable.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
Kari
"Decent hotel"
The hotel was decent. The beds were comfortable. The kitchenette wasn't stocked with enough dishes for two people. The stove top would not work. There was no toaster. The dishes had to be hand washed because there wasn't a dishwasher and one of the glasses was full of soap. Thankfully we were putting water in it and saw the suds before using it. The staff at the front desk seemed very busy and wasn't very friendly. I was there for a short time so it suited my purpose but, I would not want to take my family to stay with the kitchenette not being functional.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
Jenna
"Safe Place To Stay. Dollar Store Quality."
All personnel we encountered were friendly. Reserved non smoking room. Room smelled fine, but the hallways smelled bad with cigarette smoke. I thought we were at a casino for a second. The carpet was ripping up and there was exposed metal on floor strip. Faucets were streaky and there was hair all over the floor in the bathroom. The dishes were rinsed, but definitely not washed. I think it is the customer responsibility though. I will not stay here again based on the cigarette smell and the fact that everything in the room was from the dollar store. Though, if you don't mind any of that it is fine. The staff is friendly and location is good, but we wont be back.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
Nice, new hotel. Close to shopping and eating places. Walking pets is easy. Would stay here again.
4 night family trip Dec 29, 2013
"All was good for a winter stay."
More than adequate bang for the buck. Everything in well working order.ONLY thing missing is the opportunity for a continental breakfast; for those of us too lazy to use those pots and pans provided.
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2013
"convenient location"
Room was comfortable, nicely decorated and priced right. Only cleanliness issue was used soap still on the shower shelf when we checked in. Close to all kinds of restaurants & stores. Main cross street easily accessible. One caveat: don't forget extended stay style places don't do beds and towels daily so either prepare to pay more or bring your own extra towels.
3 night family trip Nov 16, 2013
Sue
"Awesome Inn"
It took me a second to find the drive but it was all good after that. Great hotel, staff was courteous, room was big and clean. I stay 100 nights a year in hotels and this one stuck out as better than the majority.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2013
"Great Place to Stay in Longview!"
The room was clean, very comfortable. Everything seemed new. I will definitely stay there again and I've already recommended it to others.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Mary Dell
"door key problems"
Everything was find except for the door key. It wouldn't work on the side door to get in building nor for my room. I had to walk around the building to get in to my room and then it wouldn't work for me to get in my room. I had to walk back up to the desk where the clerk reentered the key info, then walked me back down the hall and opened the door. The next night the key didn't work again on the side door, had to go around through the front entrance again. I was exhausted from the days work!!!! Another person outside said they had problems with the side door too.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2013
Annie Plasczyk
"Very Nice Place to stay"
great experience. we will be back tonight in fact :) staff is very helpful as well as having the kitchettes in the rooms
Other trip May 29, 2013
"First stay in Texas"
This is a new hotel so obviously it is in perfect condition as of May 2013.
Other trip May 17, 2013
"Watch your bill"
I had an issue with a person at the front desk. This created a billing error on my credit card. I was assured this would be taken care of by the hotel but after over a week this was not done. My credit card handled this matter and the issue is now resolved.
Other trip Mar 15, 2013
"great value. comfortable"
Roomy with refrigerator/freezer and stove top. No daily maid service. Comfortable bed.
Other trip Jan 28, 2013
"check your sheets"
We enjoyed our stay for the most part but was horrified to find human feces in the sheets after staying the night. When we took the sheets to the manager said he would change our sheets and did nothing else. We should not have expected a clean room and should have checked it out before sleeping. Oh well. I was trying to get out the door with the luggage carrier. No other people were around and my husband was getting the car. The manager was not helpful and stoof there and watched me trying to get the door and manever the cart myself. We loved the hotel but they need a new manager.
2 night romance trip Jan 11, 2013
Lou
"Building was new and clean"
The building was new and clean. The staff were very nice and helpful. Location was good and quiet. Only thing I didn't like was bathroom in our room and the main elevator has a cigarette smoke smell. Our floor was smoke free I think but the smoke permeated in the bathrooms.
3 night trip Aug 17, 2012
Cheryl
"Beautiful Hotel"
This was a great quick stay on out way from West Texas to New Orleans. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a clean quiet place to stay.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2012
Ryan
"Very nice"
We always book our employees to stay here when in town ....
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2012
Austin

TripAdvisor reviews for Suburban Extended Stay Hotel

"Study trip"
05/26/15 Hassan M
I came here for some study stuff.Stayed almost 1month at this hotel.The staff is very friendly and supportive.Enjoyed alot.The only one complain which i had was the pillow and bed,these two things were not too much comfortable
"Very mediocre"
04/15/15 Courtney M Troy, New York, United States
I wasn't very impressed with this hotel. I've stayed at the candlewood inn, which I will honestly probably switch to as soon as available, because this just barely cuts it. The beds are rock hard, sheets are scratchy, very stingy with two whole pillows per bed. The room is clean and nice looking, however. I'd prefer an indoor pool, breakfast, more comfortable beds, and sheets that don't hurt to move in. Also, the minor annoyance that I can't flip through channels but have to manually enter each one is off putting.
"Very Impressed"
02/19/15 Jen F
I booked this hotel based on price and because they were pet friendly. I never expected such a great experience. From amenities and location to staff this hotel is wonderful! I will use this hotel again when I come to Longview.
"Great stay in longview"
01/27/15 zameer_rana London, United Kingdom
My partner was having a operation at the good shepherd so this was a good place to stay from the review and my partner had checked it out as she lives in East texas. I went over ther for 2 weeks and it was made better by the hotel cos of location and service and the way the hotel stff are so friendly. If you want a good place to stay while u are in Longview go to surburban long stay hotel in Longview Texas. Only downside and only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the wifi it is not strong or good if u really need Internet for work purposes or other stuff if you using wifi. U will be happy if you stay in this hotel I recommend
"Homecaway from home"
01/07/15 George P Dubach, Louisiana, United States
Top rate. Staff was excellent and very accommodating. Always polite, respectful and ready to take care of Any issues. As for the manager and staff they knew me by name. The manager was exceptionally sweet and kind. Very personal and always a great attitude and BIG smile.
"What happened? Was excellent before...."
12/30/14 councilman05 grand parairie, tx.
Stayed at this property a few years ago and it was excellent in all aspects. Not so this time! Check in was good. Clerk was friendly. Went around back to park, went to entry door, swiped key, and door latch handle just freely moved. Pull on door, it will not open. Came to learn, after a few tries, to simply jerk door hard, as latch does not move enough to come out of the catch.... Had two night rezzie, left to go do errands after first night, only to come back to find that our stuff had been removed from the room! Housekeeping told my fiance (who speaks Spanish), that the desk clerk INSISTED removal, even though the housekeeping sheet said we were there for another night. Desk told them that housekeeping sheet was wrong, she wanted us moved out ASAP. When I got to desk, she had realized her mistake and pushed our stuff out on a cart and gave us a new key and told us we can go back to room.....making us carry our stuff back ourselves. I asked to speak to on site manager, but one was not available that day, so I called Choice Hotels customer relations. They contacted a manager, who told me they would comp one night stay, That was nice, but instead of refunding, they charged me again for the night!!!! At check out, I noticed this, and the on site manager, Erin, told me to call my credit card and dispute the extra charge. So, I was double charged, had room evacuated, had to move back in, and told they would do nothing about overcharging! Called Choice customer relations on way home, was given apologies, and told the property would contact me within 72 hours. Hasn't happened. I filed dispute with Visa over double charge ( I do not want the "comp", I'll pay for the entire stay), and called Choice Privileges to cancel my rewards points account, even gave up all my unused points, and will never set foot in a Choice property again. There are too many places to stay where the customer might be given better treatment and not double charged and lied to.
"Excellent value"
12/17/14 Brian S McAllen, United States
Friendly and accommodating front desk and cleaning staff and pleasant, helpful owner for this new facility with stone composite bath and mini-kitchen counters and art on walls, not the plain white of budget places. Daily rates are reasonable but weekly rates are an excellent value for these efficiently designed, though smallish, rooms. Quiet and sufficient sound insulation and AC with the perfect low hum for sleep. Be sure to avoid fourth floor completely if avoiding smoke. Other floors are fine for people who must avoid smoke. Many polite and courteous East Texas workers stay here. Warning is to go across the street to grocer for healthy food to cook on burners or microwave. If staying a while and you like a properly brewed cup, buy your own Mr Coffee maker for $16 across the street
"Beautiful Suite"
12/03/14 Char19472012 Hallsville, Texas
This was a beautiful suite and so convenient with a desk and kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator. Location is excellent for shopping. We also had 2 service dogs with us. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Luggage cart was at front door to use. Only downfall was the very steep exit in front of the hotel.
"Very poor service"
11/28/14 Schickelgruber Stockholm
My wife and I stayed at the Suburban Extended Stay in Longview,Texas for 5 days in the first week of November in 2013 and 2014 and found both the quality and service to have depreciated significately from one year to the next. One side of the hotel faces the loop, which is a busy, noisy multi-lane highway having around-the-clock traffic with a mall and many restaurants and businesses. Having previously lived in Longview and being aware of this circumstance, I requested a room facing away from the loop. Both this year and last year, we received rooms as requested. Unfortunately this year circumstances are different inasmuch as several buildings are being constructed very near the back side of the Suburban building, which during our stay did not disturb us very much but could very well be a problem at any time in the near future. During our stay in the first week of November, 2013, there were only minor inconveniences such as knives and forks that had probably been previously used as tools resulting in bent blades and prongs, respectively. The frying pan in our room had deep scratches causing fried foods to stick. However what was worse, the manager said Suburban had no replacements for these items. This year the inconveniences were major problems. We discovered that the kitchenette stove did not function and when using the telephone we could hear the other party but they could not hear us. These problems were reported to the staff and manager, and we were told each day of our 5-day stay that the problems would be probably be fixed the next day. The management did offer us a room on the noisy loop side but we could not accept that. At midday starting our last full day at Suburban, we were told they had a room available on our side of the building, but with less than 24 hours left of our stay, we decided the move was not worth the trouble. I asked one rather unpleasant manager on duty why they didn't inspect appliances when the rooms were vacated, and she insisted that they always did so. On another occasion I asked another staff member at the front desk why they didn't conduct such inspections. She just smiled and said shrugging her shoulders”They are supposed to check the appliances but ...”. We paid the full price for a mini-suite with stove, refrigerator and telephone in working order and during our 5-day stay we were deprived of two of these. The staff were less than honest about when they would be repaired and no repairs were undertaken during our stay despite their daily assurances that they would be taken care of the following day.
"Decent Extended Stay"
11/25/14 Doug H
Decent hotel for an extended stay. Not super clean, especially in the bathroom. Some needed maintenance through out. One outside door wouldn't take a key card and shower rod falling off the wall. Towels in the room were stained.