All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America

Service is adequate
    Uncomfortable
    Bad breakfast
"Very Satisfied"
Awesome stay. No complaints other than the room was really small. I will definitely stay there again. Very clean and nice hotel. Great prices as well.
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2016
"ok place to stay"
You could hear the people next door, but bedsides that place was quiet. Good size fridge and microwave, flats creek tv and bed was ok. It was a good deal for the price
1 night trip Jan 6, 2016
jessica
"Quiet, clean extended stay hotel"
Quiet, clean extended stay hotel that worked well for us over the holidays. Thanks.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Room was in good shape, slightly worn but overall good shape. Only negative was the lack of housekeeping but we were only there two nights so that wasn't a big deal.
2 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
"Not a bad stopping point !"
We were glad to rest our heads after a long trip , the beds were a bit hard and the room smelt of cooking food but overall not bad ! The guy on the desk was very friendly !
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Margaret
All was good, except the hearing of footsteps upstairs early in the morning; there was a large Hispanic family that stayed the night before & were somewhat loud in the hallway--wifi code also didn't work. Nonetheless,the staff & cleanliness were great.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Jonathan
"Great experience!"
Fantastic service! An unexpected gem during our travels.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
Shannon
"One night stay"
Great value
1 night trip Nov 23, 2015
"Great price with great service"
I arrived late and Ms.Francine was very welcoming. She had my key and forms together; which made my check in less than three minutes. The room was very nice and clean is an understatement. That will be official place to stay when visiting family
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2015
Shayla
"Good hotel at good rate."
Clean, Quiet, Comfortable. Friendly, helpful staff.
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
Anthony
"Right on time"
Short but sweet. Everything we needed.
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
Mae F.
"Very nice place to stay at a great price."
Staff was very friendly.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2015
"Could be Better Security and Clean Rooms"
The first room we got wasn't cleaned from the previous guest's stay. Quickly learned the doors didn't need a card swipe for secure entry.
1 night romance trip Oct 28, 2015
Glori
I think it was great! I only stayed one night but everything was clean and comfortable! My only complaint was the shower, but I haven't found a hotel yet with a shower like mine at home ;)
1 night trip Oct 24, 2015
Great hotel, minus the fact that we had to go downstairs and grab our ow towels.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
There was a rude gentleman that stated it was his second day there. He definitely needs to work on his communication skills!!!!
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
"Pleasant stay."
Very nice. No problems. Room was nice, comfortable, clean. The pleasant surprise was that there was a kitchenette. Loved it. It was right by all the eating places and shopping. Great place to stay.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2015
Graldine
"Months Stay on the cheap"
My husband stayed at the hotel for a month while we were in the process of finding a home and moving. We enjoyed the picnic area near the pool at night.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Shawna
"Nice short stay at the Extended stay in Longview."
ON cross-country road trip from Miami to Las Vegas. Checked in at 3pm. The hotel is up on a hill and appeared very new and well kept. Everything was clean in the kitchen and the spacious room, except for the desk chair that had old dried out plants still sitting on it. Bed was comfortable and the temperature was perfect.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2015
Motel was very quiet. Front desk employee was very nice. Will definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2015
Patty
This hotel was really amazing! I never heard of it before until now and I'm glad we took a chance on it. Everything was really good.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Great value and would stay there again."
Room was very clean and temperature set to be comfortable when I arrived.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2015
I only needed a small room for one night and didn't want to pay $120 at other hotels. This worked out perfectly for me. Very clean, accessible, quiet. The pricing was excellent.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
It was a good stay. we didn't realize there was no cleaning of the room on a daily basis but overall our stay was really nice
4 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Finnis
"Good deal."
We enjoyed our stay. Rooms were clean, staff was friendly and helpful. Nice location close to shopping and restaurants. Will book this hotel again. The one thing that I really didn't like was the fact that hotels.Com charged a extra $43 for their service, see, the hotel handed me a receipt for the total chargesat checkout. Got to me once, not again.
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Fun and Friendly"
Just a one night but clean and friendly. Very centralized
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
"comfortable and clean."
very pleasant, close to everything.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
carol
"5.2.2015"
Room was great, hotel was clean - they could improve on their pillows but were more than happy to give us more when we asked.
1 night trip May 1, 2015
"Excellent Location, Great Staff"
This hotel is very easy to get to and is in a great location. Near shops and resturants. The price was well worth the hotel. I just wish there was breakfast served. That's the only thing missing from this hotel. Staff was friendly and addressed a noise issue we had coming from the room above us very quickly.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Kristy
"Very nice and clean. Helpful and friendly staff"
Very nice and clean. Helpful and friendly staff. Felt very comfortable in the hotel
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Ruth
"Musty smell"
The room smelled old and musty. They tried to give me a room where the door did not lock.
4 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Irma Loraine
"my stay"
The room and service were excellent only complaint is the c soap in the rooms is horrible.
1 night trip Jan 28, 2015
Sammy
It was a really nice time stay at the hotel for take a resting night after Christmas party.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Rei
"Hospitality is the difference!"
The hotel is location is handy in a developing commercial strip. We didn't plan an overnight trip and used Hotel.com to help us locate something. We were driving a truck with a race trailer so access was important. However, when we arrived at the hotel we almost cancelled! Construction workers at an adjoining site blocked site assess options and the hotel has a steep driveway. As it happens the manager saw us; she actively sought solutions so we were parked in a well lit level area and even provided us with tooth brushes/tooth paste! This manager and her staff reflected the true meaning of hospitality!
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
Room was clean an had all the kitchen pans,plates,silver ware even dish soap. Beds were comfortable and customer service was nice.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Jose
"Pleasantly surprised!"
Room was nice and clean. Pretty comfy bed and was impressed with the burner and provided pots/pans/dishware. Internet wasn't the fastest but was workable. Would definitely stay here again. Very close to shopping/food/pharmacies.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
This is the only hotel I have stayed at where you could hear the people above walking around.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
traveler
Brand new, in the middle of everything. No complaints very clean and staff at the front was nice.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"My Experience"
My overall experience was good, but I was disappointed that the phones in our room did not work.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Could have been better"
One of the deciding factors in picking this hotel was that it had a pool. When we checked in they said the pool was closed but would be open that evening. It wasn't. They said it would definitely be open the next morning. It wasn't and the manager said she didn't think she could open it that day. Also, when I checked into the room the main bathroom light was out. Maintenance came and fixed it but it went out again immediately. It's obviously an electrical issue shorting out the bulbs. We cancelled our second night there and left early. The manager was apologetic. The room itself was clean and comfortable. They don't have cots or roll-away beds.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
mandi
"More than I expected"
Room was clean, comfortable and obviously newly renovated. I arrived several hours before check in hours began but the staff was very kind and found me a room, I am 8 1/2 months pregnant so that was worth so much to me! The pillows were not comfortable but that was the worst part of my stay, so obviously not a terrible stay. I would stay again for sure.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
KB
"New Business"
This is a nice facility with lots to do, has great potential. Issues with cleanliness due to maid service. If you like a hard bed and are bringing your own pillows your GOOD. Not much water pressure in the shower and need more sound-proofing in rooms.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Shirley
"Nice for the price"
Great location near many eateries & shopping. Easy to find. Very comfortable bed. My only complaint is that there was no blanket provided for the bed...only a light weight coverlet, and I prefer to sleep in a cooler room with more covers. But overall it was a nice economical place to stay... very clean and comfortable.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Ms Kimba
"Very nice hotel."
Stayed here a couple of times now, always very clean rooms and courteous staff. Look forward to staying there again.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Jordan
Had a very nice stay and would stay here again great place
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
Lee
"nice place"
comfortable
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"Might need a new cleaning crew"
Bathroom floor was not clean. It didnt smell clean and there was hair on the floor and shower. Not mine of course. My bed linens had a few stains on them. Naturally I wondered if anyone had even cleaned this room from the previous tenant. The price was right within my budget, however I would gladly spend more if it meant a room that didnt gross me out. I am glad I was there for only15 hours. I tried to sleep in the next morning, but the cleaning lady starting beating on my door at 8:30. When I opened the door half asleep and irritated, she stated she was checking to see if we were gone so she could clean the room. Should have a better system in place than beating on doors. Needless to say, not a very restful night.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Sherry B
Great place to stay. Newer clean hotel. Friendly staff. Gas grill and pool. You won't be disappointed .
4 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
Dick
"Business trip"
The hotel is new and very clean. The clerk was not friendly and they only clean the rooms during your stay every 7 days, they will make your bed and do a light clean for an extra $10. I'm fine with that, I prefer staff not enter my room during my stay but my co worker stated that is one of the things he enjoys about staying in a hotel is coming back to a fresh room. My only complaint is when I booked the room online it was less than 3 miles from the convention center we were working at, it was 12 1/2 miles away. Having said that, the hotel was nice and had multiple options for food and shopping. One note to the owner of the hotel, if I spent millions building a new hotel u would at least make sure of little details like the rubber carpet liner not matching up but that's just me, I realize any "extended stay" hotel isn't 5 Star but little things like that make the place feel cheep in my opinion. And being in customer service for 30yrs, your hotel clerk is the first impression of your hotel.
2 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
"great deal - great hotel - great staff !"
Newly renovated. Staff is great. Room was clean and very comfortable.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2014